94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry all for being a $#@! on this thread. I was wrecked and in a bad mood and tbh couldn't remember even posting last night. Vodka and me don't mix. Soz.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    You don't usually apologise Beefster?

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    I love Forest. Everything about them was amazing. What they did...and how they did it... is what fitba is aw about. Peeps who think differently are just sad faced wankey losers. Rightly. Slanging double Euro Cup winners. ... $#@!in have a word eh... Stupid.

Bid 50K for Brian Rice in 1985. And now 750K for John McGinn. $#@! them. Disrespectful arrogant ****s.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    It’s funny, I often catch myself wondering if it’s actually a seedy form of prejudice that causes Scots to do badly in England. Not that overt “porridge-wogs are all $#@!” stuff, but the sub-surface distrust that informs your judgements without you knowing it. Because Scots are effectively expected to fail when they go to England, they’re given far less time to make their way into a team and are punished much more heavily for poor performances; especially in the media.

Personally, I think Scottish players are roughly equivalent to their English counterparts, but the assumption is the opposite as soon as they’re over Hadrian’s Wall. They have all the same technical deficiencies on the park, and typically the same behavioural problems off of it. The last match at Hampden would have seen us beat them, had Craig Gordon not had a nightmare, and that’s extraordinary when you consider the difference in salary between the two squads.

The current English champions have, what? One Englishman (Gary Cahill)?

The biggest difference is in athleticism, which is explicable considering the amount of money the English game generates and easily treatable under similar circumstances. Once you get past that, you realise that the performance of the English game is down to clubs being flooded with cash to invest in foreign talent.

Scots going to England are on a hiding to nothing. You either hit the ground running and avoid a single bad game in your first ten, or you’re banished first to the bench, then to the squad, and then back up over the border.

I sincerely hope that’s not John McGinn’s fate.

I think you'll find that the clubs that sign Scots players view them no differently than anybody else. The clubs and especially the supporters don't care where a player is from (once he's there) and want everyone who wears their shirt to do well. The argument that too many go down south too early seems to stand up. Many players look good up here but take a big step up in most cases when they move. A season or two longer would further their development and give a better indication of their worth.
    It's also quite natural for supporters to expect more from players that cost a fortune than they do for less costly players and that also gives the less costly players a bit more time to settle in. There are many players bought in from other countries who progress and do well but also many more who have been there a good few years but have not kicked on. I firmly believe that if you are good enough and don't move too early (and pick the right club) then you will prosper.

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    435 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    It’s funny, I often catch myself wondering if it’s actually a seedy form of prejudice that causes Scots to do badly in England. Not that overt “porridge-wogs are all $#@!” stuff, but the sub-surface distrust that informs your judgements without you knowing it. Because Scots are effectively expected to fail when they go to England, they’re given far less time to make their way into a team and are punished much more heavily for poor performances; especially in the media.

Personally, I think Scottish players are roughly equivalent to their English counterparts, but the assumption is the opposite as soon as they’re over Hadrian’s Wall. They have all the same technical deficiencies on the park, and typically the same behavioural problems off of it. The last match at Hampden would have seen us beat them, had Craig Gordon not had a nightmare, and that’s extraordinary when you consider the difference in salary between the two squads.

The current English champions have, what? One Englishman (Gary Cahill)?

The biggest difference is in athleticism, which is explicable considering the amount of money the English game generates and easily treatable under similar circumstances. Once you get past that, you realise that the performance of the English game is down to clubs being flooded with cash to invest in foreign talent.

Scots going to England are on a hiding to nothing. You either hit the ground running and avoid a single bad game in your first ten, or you’re banished first to the bench, then to the squad, and then back up over the border.

I sincerely hope that’s not John McGinn’s fate.
    I think you're right, but would broaden it to all British players - the minute they have a bad run of form they are written off. The only difference is that the English players are built up much more in the first place.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    881 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lespenny View Post
    I think you'll find that the clubs that sign Scots players view them no differently than anybody else. The clubs and especially the supporters don't care where a player is from (once he's there) and want everyone who wears their shirt to do well. The argument that too many go down south too early seems to stand up. Many players look good up here but take a big step up in most cases when they move. A season or two longer would further their development and give a better indication of their worth.
    It's also quite natural for supporters to expect more from players that cost a fortune than they do for less costly players and that also gives the less costly players a bit more time to settle in. There are many players bought in from other countries who progress and do well but also many more who have been there a good few years but have not kicked on. I firmly believe that if you are good enough and don't move too early (and pick the right club) then you will prosper.
    I could easily be convinced of this, it's all sensible. But my experience is that English youngsters are given much more time and patience, north and south of the border, than Scottish youngsters are.

My experience is anecdotal of course, and proves nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)
    vCash
    Second undisclosed bid from Forest... Does that mean we are considering it I wonder...

I hope we have a bid for Liam Henderson on standby should McGinn leave. I think the fact he's barely played in over a year and that he's in his last year of his contract should mean no more than 200K for a fee.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4280 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG_07 View Post
    Second undisclosed bid from Forest... Does that mean we are considering it I wonder...

I hope we have a bid for Liam Henderson on standby should McGinn leave. I think the fact he's barely played in over a year and that he's in his last year of his contract should mean no more than 200K for a fee.
    It probably means we've received a second bid and everyone who's seen it is having a good laugh!
    Space to let

Hungry Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    I was marginally interested in their results when Peter Cormack played there.
    After that they were just another Ingerlish team that I couldnae give a fcuk about.
    That makes two of us . . . old enough to remember Peter Cormack. Cracking player, I was absolutely gutted when he left Hibs.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Second bid been rejected.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    Second bid been rejected.
    That extra twenty quid didn't swing it then.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    That extra twenty quid didn't swing it then.
    Twenty it is more like a glass cheque
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    569 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toon hibby View Post
    That makes two of us . . . old enough to remember Peter Cormack. Cracking player, I was absolutely gutted when he left Hibs.
    I watched Peter Cormack at Forest in those days in a team that was in decline. He was much too good for them and Bill Shankly soon stepped in and signed him up for Liverpool who were much more his standard.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Seemingly a third bid is being prepared
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Seemingly a third bid is being prepared
    By who?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1514 Post(s)
    vCash
    I hope it's none of this undisclosed horse chit. Really hoping John stays.

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)
    vCash
    You don't usually apologise Beefster?
    That's what I was thinking doc 😕 doesn't usually do vodka either he's a whisky gadge!!

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    By who?
    The fanny in the hat Warburton
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)
    vCash
    If McGinn is punted to that wankstain sack of toads pus Warburton, for a lot of fans it'll undo the feelgood factor currently at Easter Rd. We'll have gotten bent over and rogered just when the club had put together the best squad in years. The club management needs to tell those Robin Hood men in tights fannybags to go fcuk themselves in the forest. Clough years aside a sadsack bunch of perpetual nomarks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Sleeves View Post
    If McGinn is punted to that wankstain sack of toads pus Warburton, for a lot of fans it'll undo the feelgood factor currently at Easter Rd. We'll have gotten bent over and rogered just when the club had put together the best squad in years. The club management needs to tell those Robin Hood men in tights fannybags to go fcuk themselves in the forest. Clough years aside a sadsack bunch of perpetual nomarks.

I think Hibs have effectively done that already - Lennon dismissing the first bid as 'laughable' was pretty unambiguous.
    The fact that Fannyhat thinks £750,000 is a decent opening gambit suggests to me that they are unlikely to raise it sufficiently to tempt Hibs. A deal with 'add-ons' which may or may not appear in future isn't going to clinch it in my opinion.

More of a concern to me is that McGinn has changed his mind about staying at Hibs. It seemed he was delighted to be here and was looking to sign a new deal, yet now that's all changed. There's not a chance that Fannyhat is bidding blind; SJM has agreed in principle to join up or this public show of bidding wouldn't be happening.

Best outcome now is that Hibs replicate the Jason deal - tell Warbs to fcuk off, sign up SJM on a bigger deal and allow him to go next year at a triggered fee being reached.

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    482 Post(s)
    vCash

Alas my love, you do me wrong, to cast me off discourteously
    - Ye Fanny in ye Hat
    GGTTH

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    vCash

I take it you are not keen on them then

Warburton is a smug, self centered ars"#ole.

GGTTHB

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    I think Hibs have effectively done that already - Lennon dismissing the first bid as 'laughable' was pretty unambiguous.
    The fact that Fannyhat thinks £750,000 is a decent opening gambit suggests to me that they are unlikely to raise it sufficiently to tempt Hibs. A deal with 'add-ons' which may or may not appear in future isn't going to clinch it in my opinion.

More of a concern to me is that McGinn has changed his mind about staying at Hibs. It seemed he was delighted to be here and was looking to sign a new deal, yet now that's all changed. There's not a chance that Fannyhat is bidding blind; SJM has agreed in principle to join up or this public show of bidding wouldn't be happening.

Best outcome now is that Hibs replicate the Jason deal - tell Warbs to fcuk off, sign up SJM on a bigger deal and allow him to go next year at a triggered fee being reached.
    Indeed. However, sadly entirely predictable.

Money. Talks.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Sky Sports ScotlandVerified account @ScotlandSky 38m38 minutes agoMore
    SCOTLANDSky sources- Hibs have rejected a third bid from Nottingham Forest for John McGinn. #deadlineday
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

****ed off Radge

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash

Where you seeing that he doesn't want to stay now? Last I heard we were still looking to get him on another deal.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    vCash
    Much loved saying "every player has a price".
    Not this late in the transfer window they don't.

I said many weeks ago that if we were going to consider selling McGinn it should be done by a set date giving us plenty time to alter our signing targets based on massively increased budget. That deadline should have been "many weeks" ago.

What could we do with £2m plus if we did take it when there's 11 hours to spend?

Too late Forest, now $#@! off. Patronising $#@!s that think other countries and leagues will drop their drawers and bend over when they flash the cash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    Where you seeing that he doesn't want to stay now? Last I heard we were still looking to get him on another deal.
    Haven't seen it anywhere Hammi - but these bids would not be being made without the tacit agreement of SJM.

He can react to Hibs refusal to play ball by either slapping in a transfer request, or - and I hope this is the case - getting a new deal with an agreement to be 'looked after' in the same way Jason did.

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    Is he mates with Jason? Or was he already on their radar?
    so what do I know

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4280 Post(s)
    vCash
    Haven't seen it anywhere Hammi - but these bids would not be being made without the tacit agreement of SJM.

He can react to Hibs refusal to play ball by either slapping in a transfer request, or - and I hope this is the case - getting a new deal with an agreement to be 'looked after' in the same way Jason did.
    You're confusing me!

With 2 years left on his contract he's not allowed to talk to anyone.
    Space to let

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You're confusing me!

Aye. Right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    You're confusing me!

I'll do the jokes.

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    482 Post(s)
    vCash

Let's not demonise SJM just yet - it may be his agent is being a prick. SJM has been just fine so far.
    GGTTH

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    569 Post(s)
    vCash
    In addition, one would think that with McGinn being out of the country today on Scotland duty some previous dialogue must have taken place in order to be able to conclude a possible deal at this late stage.

Personally I feel McGinn will be a Hibs player after the deadline closes. One reason being that Forest have arrogantly and niaively entirely underestimated and disregarded Hibs' position and resolve. I stand to be corrected come later today.

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2208 Post(s)
    vCash

Only if he goes cheaply. Get enough money we will get over it and see who is next. I don't like the fact he might leave having just got back to the SPL and two years on his contract. But I have accepted players are fickle and move on too often too soon and keeping an unhappy player is worse.

We shouldn't lose sight that the issue in the past was not the selling of players, but the failure of reinvesting the takings in a decent replacement. Should we get over 2m after giving St Midden their money then there should be enough for a decent signing..albeit may'be not at this window

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    372 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu View Post
    In addition, one would think that with McGinn being out of the country today on Scotland duty some previous dialogue must have taken place in order to be able to conclude a possible deal at this late stage.

Personally I feel McGinn will be a Hibs player after the deadline closes. One reason being that Forest have arrogantly and niaively entirely underestimated and disregarded Hibs' position and resolve. I stand to be corrected come later today.
    I'm sure his agent and the club will have an understanding in place at this stage on what would be an acceptable transfer package.

Not sure about him staying, if someone comes in with £3 million + I reckon he'll be away . That kind of fee is nothing to an English Championship club or Celtic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Let's not demonise SJM just yet - it may be his agent is being a prick. SJM has been just fine so far.
    Not my intention at all – to demonise him that is.
    I am desperate for him to stay at least another season and hope we can agree an extension to his contract to protect the club. My point is simply that SJM will have agreed to the proposal to go, and will have a fair idea of the deal on the table. I really don’t believe the myth that agents act on their own initiative to the extent that a club will bid not knowing if the targeted player will actually agree to sign. It doesn’t necessarily mean SJM is desperate to leave us, just that he’d not be averse to a move there.
    I’m sure all the ‘negotiations’ will have been through third parties etc so that no ‘tapping’ has actually taken place.

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    569 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG_07 View Post
    Not sure about him staying, if someone comes in with £3 million + I reckon he'll be away . That kind of fee is nothing to an English Championship club or Celtic.
    I could agree with that but where I might differ is in Forest (or Celtic's) intentions to pay that figure.

As well, Forest still have financial complications and constraints on spending to to past overspending. Further, they have a plethora of players who are skillful but of no great size. Many Forest fans I've talked to would say that a McGinn type player is not what they are desperately in need of, I'd agree with that too. Of course, the management there seem to feel differently. I just don't see them going too far with their bids. Could be completely wrong of course.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1634 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    Much loved saying "every player has a price".
    Not this late in the transfer window they don't.

I said many weeks ago that if we were going to consider selling McGinn it should be done by a set date giving us plenty time to alter our signing targets based on massively increased budget. That deadline should have been "many weeks" ago.

What could we do with £2m plus if we did take it when there's 11 hours to spend?

Too late Forest, now $#@! off. Patronising $#@!s that think other countries and leagues will drop their drawers and bend over when they flash the cash.
    White man speaks ok . I have seen you Running Bare....woof..

Geronimo.

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    I have a feeling Forest aren't done yet and will come back with an improved offer.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

****ed off Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash
    I have a feeling Forest aren't done yet and will come back with an improved offer.
    Good for them.
    Offers mean $#@! all if we're not willing to accept. Ask Hunco what it feels like.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Good for them.
    Offers mean $#@! all if we're not willing to accept. Ask Hunco what it feels like.
    I just have a feeling SJM wants to move on which is fair enough and their supporters want this deal also wishing Forest just offer what we want in terms of his valuation.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

****ed off Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash
    I just have a feeling SJM wants to move on which is fair enough and their supporters want this deal also wishing Forest just offer what we want in terms of his valuation.

It's not going to happen, we value him much higher than they do, so they can keep pestering us with pointless offers. Johns going nowhere.
    All preseason he spoke about how he wanted to play in this league with us, wanted to see what he could achieve with us, his whole family are footballers, he'll know where is good for him and thats at Hibs right now. He's not going to go until it's time, now is not that time.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    vCash
    Seen links to FaceBook etc. where supporters say they don't need him, giving various reasons, mostly due to his size. They won't know much about him so the opinions won't be that well informed.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    The demonising started on Sunday. I say $#@! forest, their diddy team and Hun **** of a manager.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    It's not going to happen, we value him much higher than they do, so they can keep pestering us with pointless offers. Johns going nowhere.
    All preseason he spoke about how he wanted to play in this league with us, wanted to see what he could achieve with us, his whole family are footballers, he'll know where is good for him and thats at Hibs right now. He's not going to go until it's time, now is not that time.
    I hope your right mate and nobody else comes in for him before 11pm like Ipswich or Sunderland for example.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2730 Post(s)
    vCash
    LD just tweeted we're no expecting anymore business in or out this window
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    LD just tweeted we're no expecting anymore business in or out this window
    Expecting doesn't mean no mate.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Expecting doesn't mean no mate.
    It's the CEO, I think it does.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cool yer jets peeps. He's oors. Easy now.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1616 Post(s)
    vCash
    Disapointing if true as I was expecting Hendo to be signed, overall delighted with the business we done and credit to the club for 100% backing NL & Co
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    425 Post(s)
    vCash
    I think it means unless someone comes in with our valuation, which we don't think they will, then we ain't selling SJM. Of course someone might come in with a bid of $2m for Sir David and ...

GoGO Back To Forum