Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 245

Thread: Message for Tracey or Frank

  1. #1
    Radge Private Member
    Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    77

    Message for Tracey or Frank

    I'd like to know what measures Hibs taking to ensure Neil Lennon's safety and well being at our club given all the recent madness. Most of the stuff is from harmless howling at the moon types but you never know given what happened before and my big concern is Lennon is forced to leave the club since he doesn't feel protected especially with his depression issues? He doesn't live in the Weege anymore but we know these bigots tentacle's reach into every area of Scotland and we as a club need to do everything we can to make him happy/safe as this won't go away now.

    Also will the Board, even if it means losing a few quid, give Sevco a much reduced allocation for the home game? It would make sense all-round to limit the number of tickets they get.

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2688 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    691
    Doubt he'll walk away,he got far far worse at Celtic.

    He's probably chuckling at all the fuss and focussing on the Hamilton game now.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  3. #3
    Baby Radge kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    kaimend
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Defo agree with limiting thier tickets

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4645 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to know what measures Hibs taking to ensure Neil Lennon's safety and well being at our club given all the recent madness. Most of the stuff is from harmless howling at the moon types but you never know given what happened before and my big concern is Lennon is forced to leave the club since he doesn't feel protected especially with his depression issues? He doesn't live in the Weege anymore but we know these bigots tentacle's reach into every area of Scotland and we as a club need to do everything we can to make him happy/safe as this won't go away now.Also will the Board, even if it means losing a few quid, give Sevco a much reduced allocation for the home game? It would make sense all-round to limit the number of tickets they get.Cheers.
    You need to copy them into the thread so they get a notification @traceyhibs

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member



    dmn1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    2,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    204
    I firmly believe we could easily sell out the 3 stands against them in the next game. Will be interesting if we reduce their allocation to suit our needs. I personally would get the tickets on sale now and see how we go
    Its Liam Henderson to deliver...
    And David Gray has scored! The captain!
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history!


  6. #6
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    923
    Calm

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member
    Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You need to copy them into the thread so they get a notification @traceyhibs
    Ok cheers

  8. #8
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4205 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    791
    I think we should reduce their allocation to the bottom quarter of the south west.

    Leeann said at a Working Together meeting many moons ago it was a lot of money to give up if Hibbies didn't make up the difference.

    Well we're making up the difference and more every other week.

    The loss of the alleged 'blue pound' isn't what it was.

    Any Hibees in the south stand should be considered a bonus. Fill the East side first and if the demand is there fill the West top side too.

    Police Scotland should have no objections. The president has been set at a national level. Sevcovians are above the away support at greyskull and Sevcovians were above us as they saw us win the cup at Hampden.

    Slam dunk!

  9. #9
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    406 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380
    We should limit their allocation at Easter Road - Hearts have done it with The Rangers & Celtic as they don't get a bigger allocation at Ibrox or Parkhead. I see no reason for us not adopting the same stance. We've got the fan base to sell the tickets.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  10. #10
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5532 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3467
    As I keep saying, give them one less seat than they gave us.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  11. #11
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    611
    Should give them 902
    GGTTH

  12. #12
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    949 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Now now lads, lets be fair. Rise above the bigoted $#@!e.

    Give the bigots the exact same percentage of tickets that they gave us. Their den of inequity holds circa 52,000. We got about 1000 briefs.

    By my reckoning, they should receive around 400 tickets for ER. Regardless of Hibbies in the south or not. Looking into my crystal ball... we let the $#@!s fill the south, they will defs invade the pitch. Its fecking guaranteed. Because they know they will get away with it.

    Hibernian fans come first. Their safety and enjoyment. The vile bigot dollar is way down the list.

    Gie them a full stand and there will be carnage.

  13. #13
    Are those C##t's no ****ing deid yet radge



    ZemmamasBarnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Laurentian Abyss
    Posts
    5,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    465 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should give them 902
    That's cold...but brilliant
    FC Union, Unsere Liebe

  14. #14
    'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'


    fieryjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    2,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should give them 902
    Nah - give them 132

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Craigentinny
    Posts
    472
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by fieryjack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah - give them 132
    or 90+2

  16. #16
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    819 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1372
    Here’s where I stand:

    These $#@!s have been looking forward to an Easter Road visit since the cup final, and not because they’re expecting a good result. They’re looking forward to it because they intend to cause as much trouble as they possibly can. Part of me thinks they’re going to descend on the general area, irrespective of the ticket allocation, but the other half of me understands that the safety of the match spectators and the Hibernian staff is the highest priority.

    We already know that their rancid club will not be held responsible for the behaviour of its despicable supporters. The precedent for that has already been set. The match will be permanently accompanied by the old favourites, such as the “Billy Boys”, and its conclusion will see a pitch invasion. To be honest, if Hibs are thumping them (which is a very real possibility), that action may well happen mid-match.

    The idea will be to disrupt the club as much as possible. I fully expect damage to the stadium, and their big hope is that the Hibs supporters react in kind and carry the can of responsibility for any problems; which the SFA will ensure we do.

    The following steps, therefore, are the very least the club should look to enact:

    1. The “Rangers” support should be allocated no more than one quarter of the south stand.
    2. The section of the stadium allocated to them should be heavily policed in order to prevent a pitch invasion.
    3. The Leith Walk and Easter Road areas should also be heavily policed, including Waverley Station and its environs.
    4. Hibs supporters should immediately report evidence of their supporters in home seats; their removal by police should also be immediate.
    5. Every one of their supporters who purchases a ticket should be databased by Hibs, and Police Scotland.
    6. Matchday communication should concentrate on home supporters ignoring sectarian and violent provocation.
    7. Pre-match ticket checking should be performed on all persons in areas where away supporters are gathered.
    8. Perhaps most importantly – the team should go out with the intent to $#@!ING BURY THEM.

    We know that the SFA/SPFL will have no interest in their rancid supporters behaving themselves, and we know the five-year-old club they support will be equally nonplussed if they live down to expectations. Therefore, Hibs should make an example of them and do so with the full support of Police Scotland.

    $#@! them.

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1924 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here’s where I stand:

    These $#@!s have been looking forward to an Easter Road visit since the cup final, and not because they’re expecting a good result. They’re looking forward to it because they intend to cause as much trouble as they possibly can. Part of me thinks they’re going to descend on the general area, irrespective of the ticket allocation, but the other half of me understands that the safety of the match spectators and the Hibernian staff is the highest priority.

    We already know that their rancid club will not be held responsible for the behaviour of its despicable supporters. The precedent for that has already been set. The match will be permanently accompanied by the old favourites, such as the “Billy Boys”, and its conclusion will see a pitch invasion. To be honest, if Hibs are thumping them (which is a very real possibility), that action may well happen mid-match.

    The idea will be to disrupt the club as much as possible. I fully expect damage to the stadium, and their big hope is that the Hibs supporters react in kind and carry the can of responsibility for any problems; which the SFA will ensure we do.

    The following steps, therefore, are the very least the club should look to enact:

    1. The “Rangers” support should be allocated no more than one quarter of the south stand.
    2. The section of the stadium allocated to them should be heavily policed in order to prevent a pitch invasion.
    3. The Leith Walk and Easter Road areas should also be heavily policed, including Waverley Station and its environs.
    4. Hibs supporters should immediately report evidence of their supporters in home seats; their removal by police should also be immediate.
    5. Every one of their supporters who purchases a ticket should be databased by Hibs, and Police Scotland.
    6. Matchday communication should concentrate on home supporters ignoring sectarian and violent provocation.
    7. Pre-match ticket checking should be performed on all persons in areas where away supporters are gathered.
    8. Perhaps most importantly – the team should go out with the intent to $#@!ING BURY THEM.

    We know that the SFA/SPFL will have no interest in their rancid supporters behaving themselves, and we know the five-year-old club they support will be equally nonplussed if they live down to expectations. Therefore, Hibs should make an example of them and do so with the full support of Police Scotland.

    $#@! them.
    tickets are on sale now for us - hibs can say "sell out three stands and we will cut their allocation...."

    hibs can do it on finances and it avoid them having to tell the truth that the hun is a poison in our game we could happily do without.
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

  18. #18
    Radge Donator
    Zellviren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Limburg province, the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    819 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tickets are on sale now for us - hibs can say "sell out three stands and we will cut their allocation...."

    hibs can do it on finances and it avoid them having to tell the truth that the hun is a poison in our game we could happily do without.
    I take your point, but I'd rather they just came out and said something like:

    "The ticket allocation for the visiting "Rangers" Football Club support will be smaller than previous allocations for the same fixture. This is because Hibernian Football Club views the safety of its supporters and staff as a non-negotiable priority. Recent history suggests that this can't be guaranteed in the presence of a large visiting support, and so we've taken the decision to ensure that there isn't one".

    The whinge from the tax-cheat and his baying dogs would be huge, but it's not really about one-upmanship of Dave King - it's about influencing the dialogue in a subtle, but meaningful, way. Rather than quietly accepting responsibility while they spit out "statements", alter the message from Hibs that makes it clear who we blame for what's gone on.

    I hear a wee lassie got coined last week, FFS. Some people question the wisdom behind taking a youngster to such a match, but we're in 20-$#@!ing-17. You should be able to enjoy a game of football with your family, without worrying about them being injured.

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1924 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I take your point, but I'd rather they just came out and said something like:

    "The ticket allocation for the visiting "Rangers" Football Club support will be smaller than previous allocations for the same fixture. This is because Hibernian Football Club views the safety of its supporters and staff as a non-negotiable priority. Recent history suggests that this can't be guaranteed in the presence of a large visiting support, and so we've taken the decision to ensure that there isn't one".

    The whinge from the tax-cheat and his baying dogs would be huge, but it's not really about one-upmanship of Dave King - it's about influencing the dialogue in a subtle, but meaningful, way. Rather than quietly accepting responsibility while they spit out "statements", alter the message from Hibs that makes it clear who we blame for what's gone on.

    I hear a wee lassie got coined last week, FFS. Some people question the wisdom behind taking a youngster to such a match, but we're in 20-$#@!ing-17. You should be able to enjoy a game of football with your family, without worrying about them being injured.
    totally agree - and the good will from everyone outwith the hun would more than make up for it IMO.
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

  20. #20
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5532 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here’s where I stand:

    These $#@!s have been looking forward to an Easter Road visit since the cup final, and not because they’re expecting a good result. They’re looking forward to it because they intend to cause as much trouble as they possibly can. Part of me thinks they’re going to descend on the general area, irrespective of the ticket allocation, but the other half of me understands that the safety of the match spectators and the Hibernian staff is the highest priority.

    We already know that their rancid club will not be held responsible for the behaviour of its despicable supporters. The precedent for that has already been set. The match will be permanently accompanied by the old favourites, such as the “Billy Boys”, and its conclusion will see a pitch invasion. To be honest, if Hibs are thumping them (which is a very real possibility), that action may well happen mid-match.

    The idea will be to disrupt the club as much as possible. I fully expect damage to the stadium, and their big hope is that the Hibs supporters react in kind and carry the can of responsibility for any problems; which the SFA will ensure we do.

    The following steps, therefore, are the very least the club should look to enact:

    1. The “Rangers” support should be allocated no more than one quarter of the south stand.
    2. The section of the stadium allocated to them should be heavily policed in order to prevent a pitch invasion.
    3. The Leith Walk and Easter Road areas should also be heavily policed, including Waverley Station and its environs.
    4. Hibs supporters should immediately report evidence of their supporters in home seats; their removal by police should also be immediate.
    5. Every one of their supporters who purchases a ticket should be databased by Hibs, and Police Scotland.
    6. Matchday communication should concentrate on home supporters ignoring sectarian and violent provocation.
    7. Pre-match ticket checking should be performed on all persons in areas where away supporters are gathered.
    8. Perhaps most importantly – the team should go out with the intent to $#@!ING BURY THEM.

    We know that the SFA/SPFL will have no interest in their rancid supporters behaving themselves, and we know the five-year-old club they support will be equally nonplussed if they live down to expectations. Therefore, Hibs should make an example of them and do so with the full support of Police Scotland.

    $#@! them.
    Excellent suggestions. I would add that Hibs should not sell corporate packages to them either, they cannot behave there either.

    One auld hun hoor had a Union Jack up her duke last time they were at Easter Road and whipped it out when they scored.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1924 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent suggestions. I would add that Hibs should not sell corporate packages to them either, they cannot behave there either.

    One auld hun hoor had a Union Jack up her duke last time they were at Easter Road and whipped it out when they scored.
    should tar and feather trumpets like that....in the wrong end - tarred and feathered! seems fair to me.
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

  22. #22
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5532 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    should tar and feather trumpets like that....in the wrong end - tarred and feathered! seems fair to me.
    I have sat in the away end a few times, the Hunnery where Jack Glancy and I were outed as 'tarriers' and were informed of it in the Club Deck bogs at half time! Danny Galbraith scored the last minute winner at Thellick Park, I jumped up and cheered, and was promptly told to 'eff off back to Embra" by a green and grey wearing worthy. I did. I was once called a fenian $#@! in the corporate seats at the Guntery too, I was 'retired' to the below stand bar where I was poured large malts by the Hibby barman until the match ended. If you behave its fine, if you let yourself down, well, tarring feathering in the wrong end can be expected.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  23. #23
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    When is this Sevco statement getting released, silence is deafening.

    What is it exactly that Sevco have over everyone to go against sporting integrity. Gagging order?
    Last edited by bigmanandy; 26-08-17 at 20:03.

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When is this Sevco statement getting released, silence is deafening.

    What is it exactly that Sevco have over everyone to go against sporting integrity. Gagging order?
    I was wondering that as well.??

    I am sure it wasn't one of these daft internet rumours and I had officially read that Hibs were going to release a Sevco statement about the cheating and financial doping.

    I remember being amazed as Hibs don't do controversy and especially not when related to "Scotland's Shame 2012".

    I still cant see Hibs remotely wanting to get involved and can only think someone got the wrong end of the stick somewhere.

  25. #25
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was wondering that as well.??

    I am sure it wasn't one of these daft internet rumours and I had officially read that Hibs were going to release a Sevco statement about the cheating and financial doping.

    I remember being amazed as Hibs don't do controversy and especially not when related to "Scotland's Shame 2012".

    I still cant see Hibs remotely wanting to get involved and can only think someone got the wrong end of the stick somewhere.
    It seems like a 'lets be quiet and hope it all goes away' thing now, even Tracey has gone into silent mode, 10 years of cheating and no.sporting integrity to be seen.

  26. #26
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It seems like a 'lets be quiet and hope it all goes away' thing now, even Tracey has gone into silent mode, 10 years of cheating and no.sporting integrity to be seen.
    I think it was Tracey who mentioned something about a "Scotland's Shame 1872 or Scotlands Shame 2012" statement and apologies if it wasn't her.

    I was gob smacked Hibs were even thinking of this as no other Scottish club has made any official statement on the cheating and financial doping as they all rightly gambled that no-one in the SPL or SFA would touch this with a bargepole.
    Football is the most important of life's least important things.

    Arrigo Sacchi

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Petrie made a comment to media after the meeting along the lines of lets start looking at the positives in Scottish football instead of trying to berate it.

    I agree. We are basically a laughing stock on and off the park at the moment which the media and numb nut beaks have fuelled with half truths and banana ideas. We are on a long recovery process with very little financial backing, more scandal and statements ain't the way forward.

    Not justifying or saying anything should go unpunished but let's start looking back to and concentrating on the beautiful game we have before it's too far gone.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  28. #28
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6480 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Leeann told those at the last Working Together meeting that the club were to agree on the wording of a statement re Scotland's Shame 1690/1872.

  29. #29
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    13,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2012 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1722
    So what is going on here? Are they just deafying us?Amit used to do this regularly. I don't even care what the answer to the question is but jeezo! What's with the complete silence though? It smacks of disdain and contempt. In fact, It's actually out of order. Remember who put you there please.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  30. #30
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what is going on here? Are they just deafying us?Amit used to do this regularly. I don't even care what the answer to the question is but jeezo! What's with the complete silence though? It smacks of disdain and contempt. In fact, It's actually out of order. Remember who put you there please.

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Been checking this thread often and daily and was wondering the same mate
    Even if the answer isn't what we all want to hear or the whole situation is above their powers at least let us know

  31. #31
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    13,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2012 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1722
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Spence View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Been checking this thread often and daily and was wondering the same mate
    Even if the answer isn't what we all want to hear or the whole situation is above their powers at least let us know
    Called hiding, Gaz. Or being telt to shut it. It is not why peeps voted for these people. There is not much point to the position if the fans reps well..erm..blank the fans?

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  32. #32
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4645 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Folk looking for an answer @traceyhibs

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member


    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dhn ideann
    Posts
    8,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    334
    Genuine question here. Are people mair bothered about the fact Hibs have went back on intentions (the now silence) or the fact they arenae condemning the Huns actions?

    Dinny get me wrong, I hate them more than the next Hibs fan but I canny see the benefit in any statement being made?

    If it was me I would just carry on beating them on the park.

  34. #34
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Genuine question here. Are people mair bothered about the fact Hibs have went back on intentions (the now silence) or the fact they arenae condemning the Huns actions?

    Dinny get me wrong, I hate them more than the next Hibs fan but I canny see the benefit in any statement being made?

    If it was me I would just carry on beating them on the park.
    I would just love to see us give them the same percentage of tickets we get through there mate and if we can sell half the south stand which is possible then why not

  35. #35
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Genuine question here. Are people mair bothered about the fact Hibs have went back on intentions (the now silence) or the fact they arenae condemning the Huns actions?Dinny get me wrong, I hate them more than the next Hibs fan but I canny see the benefit in any statement being made?If it was me I would just carry on beating them on the park.
    Huns have won as they keep the trophies. Couldn't care if hibs make a statement as nothing to be gained.But as hibs said they would they should explain why they aren't. Also should not just be @tracey to post replies. Frank Dougan said on the hustings he would up his social media profile. Don't recall much activity on that front

  36. #36
    On holiday Radge
    broonieboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,812
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    114
    There is the possibility that they're on holiday or have some sort of other stuff going on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  37. #37
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1498 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    I think Tracey and franks intentions are honourable, frankly, engaging with fans on social media is still trying to square a circle for the hibs board. They only want to engage on the basis that such engagement brings the fans on side. It’s a bit more complex than that.

    I notice Leeanns statement on Twitter, and the fawning replies of the fans. It took me a bloody big effort not to reply to her

    AND DONT YOU BLOODY FORGET IT!

    >She said that it was a good transfer window for hibs, and it was all down to the fans

  38. #38
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5532 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Tracey and franks intentions are honourable, frankly, engaging with fans on social media is still trying to square a circle for the hibs board. They only want to engage on the basis that such engagement brings the fans on side. It’s a bit more complex than that.

    I notice Leeanns statement on Twitter, and the fawning replies of the fans. It took me a bloody big effort not to reply to her

    AND DONT YOU BLOODY FORGET IT!

    >She said that it was a good transfer window for hibs, and it was all down to the fans
    Haha, me too!!
    nil satis nisi optimum

  39. #39
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6335 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    I've had an exchange of PMs with Tracey on this subject, but now I'm getting dingied. No offence taken. It's happened to me many times before, usually after I've sent some 'intimate' pictures.

    I promise I haven't sent any to Tracey, and I'm a little disappointed that I'm getting no response.

    Maybe Frank can respond to those Bouncers that see him at games if there's no statement in the next week.

    It's a pity. I expected better, because I voted for Tracey and Frank.

  40. #40
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    210
    It really doesn't sound that difficult as it seems to be a matter of record that Leanne planned to issue a statement outlining Hibs response to the 100% guilty Supreme Court verdict on the 9 years of financial doping by "Scotland's Shame 1872' .

    The Hibs board may well have changed their mind since as to date only a few fan groups have issued statements but none of the clubs have and the SFA and SPL have closed ranks and declared an end to the matter.

    Seems strange to hang the club reps out to dry on this rather than just come clean and say we arent now getting involved.

    OK Hibs would then be accused of running scared but that's no different to anyone else while a continued silence just smacks of contempt for the fans and boxes the fan reps into an intolerable position as they take all the flack.
    Last edited by SlovSam; 02-09-17 at 07:42.

  41. #41
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6480 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    I heard Leeann say;

    1, The board agreed on the principle of releasing a statement.
    2, That they had to agree on the wording of that statement.
    3, They were concerned not to inflame anything before our visit to Ibrox.
    4, I can't remember the exact words used but there was a thought that unless they did it quickly there was perhaps no point....

    I think we have impasse on point 2 and they've settled on point 4....

  42. #42
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1498 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    A cynical person, not me likes, would suggest that perhaps the intention was always to reach point 4, while trying like a bear to make it look like we were doing points 1,2 and 3.

  43. #43
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,085
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1498 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    I’ve agreed in principle to buy a Ferrari. Just saying likes.

  44. #44
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5532 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3467
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A cynical person, not me likes, would suggest that perhaps the intention was always to reach point 4, while trying like a bear to make it look like we were doing points 1,2 and 3.
    An unfortunate turn of phrase!
    nil satis nisi optimum

  45. #45
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1641 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1017
    Looking at the bigger picture here, apart from Celtc, not one single club has released a statement or said anything official on the whole Hun saga since the Supreme court made it's judgement. Somewhere along the line I believe there's been a diktat that has laid it out that a line has been drawn under the whole sorry episode and we move on.
    Everyone's focus is on the league business now and they're letting the passage of time do their work for them where it isn't on the back pages anymore so people's attention is elsewhere. Apart from a few rabid Celtc fans, nobody has put their heads above the parapet. The SFA and SPFL have insisted the matter is closed and I believe it is them who are laying down the law here. If the footballing authorities are demanding an end to hostilities and refuse to do anything, then who is? The fans? Nope, because as I said earlier, the fans are more interested in the football now that the season is underway. The club officials? Nope, everyone is silent.
    Pains me to say it but the cheating Hun fucjs have got their way
    'Live Long and Prosper........unless you're a Gunt' - said Mr Spock

  46. #46
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4205 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    791
    Is the Judicial Review still on the go?
    Space to let

  47. #47
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6480 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A cynical person, not me likes, would suggest that perhaps the intention was always to reach point 4, while trying like a bear to make it look like we were doing points 1,2 and 3.
    Indeed.

  48. #48
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Spence View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would just love to see us give them the same percentage of tickets we get through there mate and if we can sell half the south stand which is possible then why not
    We did the last time they played at ER

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  49. #49
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We did the last time they played at ER

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    We should give them half the bottom of the south stand mate especially if it isn't going to cost us in loss of revenue

  50. #50
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    949
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    304 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Spence View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We should give them half the bottom of the south stand mate especially if it isn't going to cost us in loss of revenue
    100 %

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Hi from Tracey Smith
    By traceyhibs in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 15-09-17, 20:04
  2. Message from Frank Dougan
    By GORDONSMITH7 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-17, 20:49
  3. Frank Lampard
    By PILTONSTANY in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-06-14, 22:40
  4. RIP Frank Sidebottom
    By The Hibby Pirate in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-06-10, 08:10
  5. Frank......
    By HIBEESLIM in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-09-06, 15:08

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •