Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 116

Thread: How long do we wait - we don't any more. Lennon confirms we've signed Firestarter

  1. #51
    Radge Private Member



    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    308 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Cod well be the difference of taking the 3pts at Ibrox on 12th

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I'm guessing as soon as the season starts we should stop looking at players? Since nobody should be joining after game 1.

    I get that that's what we all want, but that's not how the window works to begin with. Players have an unbelievable lack of loyalty on the whole and he doesn't owe us a thing, if he's taking his time then let him.

    Murray can keep trying to prove himself in the meantime along with big Matu
    I don't agree, re stokes... hes known for a long time of our interest.
    We make him a very good deal, but backs off when another couple of foreign clubs make noises.
    If i was lennon i would have said, fair enough but this has lasted long enough, and give him 3 days, up to end of this week, then offer will be withdrawn.
    Of course we keep looking after game 1, but thats nothing to do with the Stokes scenario.
    Hibs come first, irelevant of who the player is imo.
    Just like Fyvie, i backed Lennon over that as well

  3. #53
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3761 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't agree, re stokes... hes known for a long time of our interest.
    We make him a very good deal, but backs off when another couple of foreign clubs make noises.
    If i was lennon i would have said, fair enough but this has lasted long enough, and give him 3 days, up to end of this week, then offer will be withdrawn.
    Of course we keep looking after game 1, but thats nothing to do with the Stokes scenario.
    Hibs come first, irelevant of who the player is imo.
    Just like Fyvie, i backed Lennon over that as well
    We couldn't do $#@! all until he was a free agent, which has still barely been a week. Other interest wouldn't have appeared until he was a free agent either.

    It's not as black and white as folk want it to be.

    I'm not defending him either, Id rather he was jumping at the chance, but why wouldn't you see what else was on offer? Family etc to deal with... I'd be waiting and seeing too tbh.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  4. #54
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We couldn't do $#@! all until he was a free agent, which has still barely been a week. Other interest wouldn't have appeared until he was a free agent either.

    It's not as black and white as folk want it to be.

    I'm not defending him either, Id rather he was jumping at the chance, but why wouldn't you see what else was on offer? Family etc to deal with... I'd be waiting and seeing too tbh.
    Yeah, but no chance they wouldnt have had lots conversations while waiting on his release.
    Its everyones choice to have a look, just like its Lennons to put a deadline on it for Hibs sake.
    Which is what id like.
    Id love Stokes back, but it's certainly not the be all for me, I'd rather move on than wait and wait and wait.
    GGTTH

  5. #55
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3761 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, but no chance they wouldnt have had lots conversations while waiting on his release.
    Its everyones choice to have a look, just like its Lennons to put a deadline on it for Hibs sake.
    Which is what id like.
    Id love Stokes back, but it's certainly not the be all for me, I'd rather move on than wait and wait and wait.
    Aye but all of that would have meant nothing until the fact.
    Blackburn if reports at the time are to be believed, didn't want to release him and pay him off. Or at least not for the money he would have wanted to be paid off or however it works out.
    So all our chat would have had to be about a loan initially.

    We all know there's next to no way that Hibs would have gone about it the wrong way and ironed out a contract while he was still contracted.

    Yes, Hibs should tell him that this has an expiration date, how do we know we haven't done that? Just cause Lennon told us it's not a rush, doesn't mean Stokes doesn't have a date to meet.
    And who's to say Hibs arent already working on other options daily?


    None of us know anything, I read a while ago we were looking at a 20 something goal getter last season, from a French league side, Troyes or somewhere.

    A week or 2 ago folk were freaking out because Hibs were doing no business and we were missing every target cause we're still cheap.
    Then everything magically moves forward and now it's all about this.
    Hibs are definitely doing the work, they won't put all their hopes on Stokes, the other options will already be on the radar.


    (Adama Niane is the player, got shown at work that we're possibly looking)

  6. #56
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    412 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380
    I'm happy for us to have patience with this deal. I don't see many other options out there who are anywhere near the quality of Anthony Stokes, unless we are prepared to pay a fee. If that's the case, those deals don't move quickly either so it's worth waiting it out. We don't need to rush into signing someone right now.
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  7. #57
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye but all of that would have meant nothing until the fact.
    Blackburn if reports at the time are to be believed, didn't want to release him and pay him off. Or at least not for the money he would have wanted to be paid off or however it works out.
    So all our chat would have had to be about a loan initially.

    We all know there's next to no way that Hibs would have gone about it the wrong way and ironed out a contract while he was still contracted.

    Yes, Hibs should tell him that this has an expiration date, how do we know we haven't done that? Just cause Lennon told us it's not a rush, doesn't mean Stokes doesn't have a date to meet.
    And who's to say Hibs arent already working on other options daily?


    None of us know anything, I read a while ago we were looking at a 20 something goal getter last season, from a French league side, Troyes or somewhere.

    A week or 2 ago folk were freaking out because Hibs were doing no business and we were missing every target cause we're still cheap.
    Then everything magically moves forward and now it's all about this.
    Hibs are definitely doing the work, they won't put all their hopes on Stokes, the other options will already be on the radar.


    (Adama Niane is the player, got shown at work that we're possibly looking)
    I agree we know nothing in realitity of whats going on behind the scenes, Lennon is adamant though that there is no timescale to stokes deal.
    But as you say, you can take that with a pinch of salt, but could also be fact.
    I also agree we heve being doing good work behind the scenes, imo we are only a proven out and out striker away from having one of the best transfer windows in ages..
    I just get frustrated with players who, "seem" to drag their feet.....humming and hawing..
    We cant afford to hang about too long as we could lose out on other targets/players in mind...

  8. #58
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5559 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye but all of that would have meant nothing until the fact.
    Blackburn if reports at the time are to be believed, didn't want to release him and pay him off. Or at least not for the money he would have wanted to be paid off or however it works out.
    So all our chat would have had to be about a loan initially.

    We all know there's next to no way that Hibs would have gone about it the wrong way and ironed out a contract while he was still contracted.

    Yes, Hibs should tell him that this has an expiration date, how do we know we haven't done that? Just cause Lennon told us it's not a rush, doesn't mean Stokes doesn't have a date to meet.
    And who's to say Hibs arent already working on other options daily?


    None of us know anything, I read a while ago we were looking at a 20 something goal getter last season, from a French league side, Troyes or somewhere.

    A week or 2 ago folk were freaking out because Hibs were doing no business and we were missing every target cause we're still cheap.
    Then everything magically moves forward and now it's all about this.
    Hibs are definitely doing the work, they won't put all their hopes on Stokes, the other options will already be on the radar.


    (Adama Niane is the player, got shown at work that we're possibly looking)
    Excellent post Hammi, I was more abrupt than you about this a few weeks back, and was rounded on by a number of the fans you mention, we are doing the business and doing it well. I am very excited about Hibs this season, Stokesy or a better alternative included.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  9. #59
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see many other options out there who are anywhere near the quality of Anthony Stokes, unless we are prepared to pay a fee.
    You're a run of the mill football fan pal as opposed to a multi million pound turnover business with full time employees tasked with sourcing from hundreds/thousands of professional football players the world over.

    Modern day (internet) football fans

  10. #60
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4612 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2757
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  11. #61
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2463 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    Not sure why, but I'm more optimistic of Stokes signing for Hibs after reading that.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  12. #62
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4612 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2757
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm more optimistic of Stokes signing for Hibs after reading that.
    I watched the Extra Time for Heroes tonight and the new footage of Stokes talking about the club made me feel better too. Especially combined with the Lennon footage about how he wooed JC last summer...
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  13. #63
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    I'm worried that that makes me feel confident....

  14. #64
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4612 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2757
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  15. #65
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2460
    Wages settled I hear.

    BIG G


    Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

    Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

  16. #66
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wages settled I hear.

    BIG G
    Magic. More or less confirms it for me.

  17. #67
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    13,945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2026 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1723
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wages settled I hear.

    BIG G

  18. #68
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wages settled I hear.

    BIG G
    Hearing it from you has made me all excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  19. #69
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    476 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hearing it from you has made me all excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Me too. Really looking forward to this season now.
    GGTTH

  20. #70
    Heavenly Radge and all round bampot! deano6-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Craigentinny
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    34
    Buzzing!!!

  21. #71
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    405 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    354
    You would think that stokes would be keeping himself fit? I hoped he would at least be using the training facilities at East mains and leaving his agent to sort out his next contract. Bit wishful thinking on my behalf and the longer this drags on the more unlikely he signs for hibs

    I didn't see big G posts for some reason 😮
    Now I think it's likely he will sign hopefully today ☺
    Last edited by Stanton Spence; 28-07-17 at 13:24.

  22. #72
    Radge Monthly Contributor

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    devon
    Posts
    392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hearing it from you has made me all excited!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hearing anything fae Big G makes me a' excited

  23. #73
    Rock n' Roll Radge

    HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,617
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    412 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're a run of the mill football fan pal as opposed to a multi million pound turnover business with full time employees tasked with sourcing from hundreds/thousands of professional football players the world over.

    Modern day (internet) football fans
    By posting on this forum you're also a "modern day (internet) football fan"
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

  24. #74
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Surely some kind of closure today? Board meeting today, innit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  25. #75
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely some kind of closure today? Board meeting today, innit?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I go from excitement to doom on this one and I'm currently at doom...

  26. #76
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely some kind of closure today? Board meeting today, innit?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just posted on other board, I reckon this might be because they need to authorise or sign off on the financials. Breaking of the normal wage structure or highsigning on fee etc.

  27. #77
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just posted on other board, I reckon this might be because they need to authorise or sign off on the financials. Breaking of the normal wage structure or highsigning on fee etc.
    I think today is a routine monthly board meeting but Lennon hoped for it to be agreed beforehand?

  28. #78
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think today is a routine monthly board meeting but Lennon hoped for it to be agreed beforehand?
    Just seemed odd that he mentioned it in relation to the question on stokes when it's not usually mentioned to do with any signings. Why would it be relevant? He signs or he doesn't, a monthly board meeting is irrelivent?

  29. #79
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3761 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    487
    They will want it done today so that 5ye7 can be sure of the financials for the last month of the window
    Having it held off still will change slot for August because of the "what if" factor beyond this.

    I think we'll find a replacement if this doesn't go through though. I'm not overly bothered about Stokes returning. It could go either way with him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just seemed odd that he mentioned it in relation to the question on stokes when it's not usually mentioned to do with any signings. Why would it be relevant? He signs or he doesn't, a monthly board meeting is irrelivent?
    Not really when this will for sure be one of the topics at the meeting.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  30. #80
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just seemed odd that he mentioned it in relation to the question on stokes when it's not usually mentioned to do with any signings. Why would it be relevant? He signs or he doesn't, a monthly board meeting is irrelivent?
    Well if he's confirmed it's a box ticked. If not then the board discuss next steps? Lennon just said he'd like it confirmed for the board meeting...

  31. #81
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if he's confirmed it's a box ticked. If not then the board discuss next steps? Lennon just said he'd like it confirmed for the board meeting...
    Fair enough, you're probably right.It's all gone eerily quiet. Not even an exclusive from Kenny Millar.

  32. #82
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    I saw Leeann in the shop today.

    I said: "We need closure, Leeann!"

    She said: "I'm like that as well."

    #noncommittal
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  33. #83
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough, you're probably right.It's all gone eerily quiet. Not even an exclusive from Kenny Millar.
    I think Hibs have stopped the leaks. Maybe why @TheFamily has been quiet?

  34. #84
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hibs have stopped the leaks. Maybe why @TheFamily has been quiet?
    If we don't hear anything today then I'd say it's likely he's opting for elsewhere.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we don't hear anything today then I'd say it's likely he's opting for elsewhere.
    Clearly I'm stating the bleeding obvious 😂 but its starting to feel very much like a no!

  35. #85
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4612 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2757
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  36. #86
    Donator
    Steve20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    282 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    79
    Love Stokesy for that cup final, but time to move on.

    Season starts in five days. If he wanted to play for us, he'd have signed by now. He's perfectly entitled to look for more money elsewhere but I think we should move onto someone who thinks of us more than as a backup choice.

  37. #87
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4214 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve20 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love Stokesy for that cup final, but time to move on.

    Season starts in five days. If he wanted to play for us, he'd have signed by now. He's perfectly entitled to look for more money elsewhere but I think we should move onto someone who thinks of us more than as a backup choice.
    Too many bags of sweeties!
    Space to let

  38. #88
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    923
    Move on FFS.
    Cheers for the cup final goals but you're no' aw that Stokesy. He'll probably be up for grabs again in January after another lacklustre spell in.... (insert name of country with a league of average quality but decent wages)

    Murray's form means people have been pretty patient but we should have another forward in by now. A draw against Partick and folk will be going ballistic.

    So sue me

  39. #89
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1607 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Hibs have stopped the leaks. Maybe why @TheFamily has been quiet?
    No updates from me mate, his mate told me he was signing and seemly told some players the same, although this was before other parties showed their interest.

    Seems to be dragging on though, anyone heard anymore on Cifi?
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  40. #90
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4214 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Move on FFS.
    Cheers for the cup final goals but you're no' aw that Stokesy. He'll probably be up for grabs again in January after another lacklustre spell in.... (insert name of country with a league of average quality but decent wages)

    Murray's form means people have been pretty patient but we should have another forward in by now. A draw against Partick and folk will be going ballistic.

    So sue me
    Yup.

    Scotland is where he's got his rep.

    He's not been so good even 1/200 miles away in England.

    Can't imagine what he'd be like 5,000 miles away where every meal is a Friday take away that he'd have to order in the local language!

    Anyone know how much he owes the bookie?

    If it was a football decision it would have been made by now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    With the money we're offering a cheeky wee bid for Peter Crouch might work ;-)

    With all these giant midfielders we'll need a giant striker at the end of their crosses!I





    I've always liked Big Pete!

    Ever since he was asked what would he be if he wasn't a professional footballer. He answered "A virgin."

    Quality! A real, proper replacement for Cumdog.
    Space to let

  41. #91
    Mustang Loving Radge
    SuperTortolano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Land of the Free, Home of the Brave
    Posts
    3,629
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1466 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yup.Scotland is where he's got his rep. He's not been so good even 1/200 miles away in England. Can't imagine what he'd be like 5,000 miles away where every meal is a Friday take away that he'd have to order in the local language!Anyone know how much he owes the bookie? If it was a football decision it would have been made by now.- - - Updated - - -With the money we're offering a cheeky wee bid for Peter Crouch might work ;-)With all these giant midfielders we'll need a giant striker at the end of their crosses!II've always liked Big Pete!Ever since he was asked what would he be if he wasn't a professional footballer. He answered "A virgin."Quality! A real, proper replacement for Cumdog.
    Crouchy would piss all over this league. Doesn't look it but he's pretty strong and holds the ball up too.

  42. #92
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Maybe not much longer to wait...

    SKY Sports saying he's agreed to sign.

  43. #93
    Radge Private Member

    Green Sleeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    In the early days of a better nation
    Posts
    2,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    160 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe not much longer to wait...

    SKY Sports saying he's agreed to sign.
    Kenny Millar confirming it as a 2 year deal. Happy days.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  44. #94
    Coffee Shop Radge

    HaarlemShuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Haarlem on the Spaarne, Holland
    Posts
    2,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Sleeves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kenny Millar confirming it as a 2 year deal. Happy days.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ach he'll never blood... welcs to Hibs again Stokesy!!

    ggtth

    was never in any doubt...
    Fúckin clubs are fúckin dull the fúckin pubs are fúckin full
    Of fúckin girls and fúckin guys with fúckin murder in their eyes

  45. #95
    Radge Private Member
    Cabbageman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    16
    Yaldy

  46. #96
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    226
    Finally it's all coming to an end! now to get him Upto speed with fitness and match sharpness!

  47. #97
    Administrator


    SKII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    15,834
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4612 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2757
    Forget SSN and Kenny Millar. Lennon just confirmed its a done deal on the radio
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

  48. #98
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2463 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    I'm going to wait until the official announcement is on the club website...apologies, but I've been a Hibs fan too long to accept any big story like this has happened until the club has actually said it has. The Luke Berry debacle springs to mind.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  49. #99
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...fy_fapping.gif


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  50. #100
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    658

    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. La Manga - Liam Craig confirms this on the BBC
    By 1875 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-05-15, 22:09
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-08-10, 12:41
  3. Mixu Confirms His Budget Has Been Cut
    By Smurf in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 17-05-09, 22:03
  4. Chris Killen confirms
    By am_moroccan in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-04-07, 10:40
  5. A Long Anxious Wait To The End Of The Transfer Window?
    By Smurf in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 30-08-06, 11:31

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •