Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4709 Post(s)
    vCash
    Sorry @traceyhibs but you still haven't answered the question that @Dub and I asked you?

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1509 Post(s)
    vCash

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can, I did so for the Hunnery yesterday. The ticket office ask you to let them know in advance where possible, as they have to seek out the tear off bit of the ticket if you upgrade from Kid to Adult.
    Or just take the ticket in and ask for it to be upgraded, they'll have the stub in the office

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Sorry @traceyhibs but you still haven't answered the question that @Dub and I asked you?

Hi, It's Frank here. I am having trouble logging on to this so I've logged in under Tracey - sorry for the confusion. We've been talking about this at length tonight so apologies for us not coming back to you sooner.

I felt I should respond to the thread as I was on the board when the decision was made and it was also raised with the board following this.

Reasons Loyalty Points are not being reintroduced are because of the issues we had previously. We had supporters telling us that they weren't going to buy season tickets because loyalty points devalued their season ticket. I witnessed the shocking abuse given to the ticket office staff over it and it was totally unacceptable. I even had to step in at one point. They were receiving abuse and had to deal with issues surrounding the points on a daily basis. It was becoming so bad that they were getting to the point where the couldn't sell tickets for dealing with Loyalty Points.

I felt the away season ticket was a compromise for the supporters who go to all the games.

Tracey and I have been talking about this for a long time this evening and we will be raising this again. We don't expect any change but we have listened to what you have said and will take this back.

Thanks

Frank

Juvenile Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi,

Loyalty points definitely won't be reintroduced and cannot see any sort of replacement being introduced. The club have made their position clear on it and think we all need to move on from it.

I know that's easier said than done when people miss out on tickets for big games but we are constantly talking about something that isn't going to happen.

It's been taken back to discuss and the clubs position is still the same.

I know this isn't what you and many others want to hear but that is where we are at.

Hope you enjoyed the game yesterday.

Thanks

Tracey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Tracey,

I know you are relatively new in your new post. I do hope that you and Frank will be the fans reps on the board rather than the boards reps to the fans. Just because the board don't want to deal with an issue that they perceive as difficult doesn't mean you should back down if it is an issue the fans feel strongly about, no matter how many times you have to raise it. You are dealing with assertive people at board level but your voice is just as important. Indeed, none of them have been voted in by the fans, you have a mandate. Good luck in sorting this out. I think you'd generate a lot of good will if you can.

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1567 Post(s)
    vCash
    Frank,

Thanks for contributing. My understanding is that the major issue with loyalty points which led to the unacceptable abuse of ticket office staff was due to the unilateral and unconsulted decision to award loyalty points for the Hsl scheme.

My personal view is that this was a clear mistake on the clubs part, one that they should have been big enough to rectify without dismantling an otherwise working and fair system.

But of course, they can’t can they because that would leave an issue with hsl members who were promised points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1863 Post(s)
    vCash
    Any season ticket holders threatening not to renew due to loyalty points should have been told to bolt..
    until the sky turns green

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4709 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi, It's Frank here. I am having trouble logging on to this so I've logged in under Tracey - sorry for the confusion. We've been talking about this at length tonight so apologies for us not coming back to you sooner. I felt I should respond to the thread as I was on the board when the decision was made and it was also raised with the board following this. Reasons Loyalty Points are not being reintroduced are because of the issues we had previously. We had supporters telling us that they weren't going to buy season tickets because loyalty points devalued their season ticket. I witnessed the shocking abuse given to the ticket office staff over it and it was totally unacceptable. I even had to step in at one point. They were receiving abuse and had to deal with issues surrounding the points on a daily basis. It was becoming so bad that they were getting to the point where the couldn't sell tickets for dealing with Loyalty Points. I felt the away season ticket was a compromise for the supporters who go to all the games.Tracey and I have been talking about this for a long time this evening and we will be raising this again. We don't expect any change but we have listened to what you have said and will take this back. ThanksFrank
    Thank you Frank (& Tracey) for responding.Whilst abuse of the TO staff is simply not acceptable and not to be tolerated, I simply do not believe that is the reason the loyalty points were ditched and the board are hiding behind this as an excuse. As another poster has already stated the club made an arse of the loyalty points when they awarded them to anyone who bought into HSL. There was a pretty strong negative reaction to this and the loyalty points got pulled, IMO because the club realised they'd made an arse of it awarding them to HSL members.I think folk would think a whole lot more of LeeAnn if she had just come out and admitted they made an arse of it. Instead, we've ended up being fobbed off with a feeble excuse, basically being told to zip it by the board coz its not up for discussion again and folk now having to queue overnight for tickets to a fitba match in 2017.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1863 Post(s)
    vCash
    I don't believe ticket office staff allegedly being abused is a credible reason for the scheme being scrapped either.
    until the sky turns green

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4713 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    I don't believe ticket office staff allegedly being abused is a credible reason for the scheme being scrapped either.
    Happy for the club to look after the rights and wellbeing of the staff. No problem with that. But this seems like rewarding the very people who can't behave in a civilised manner by giving into them. I struggle to see that this was genuinely the solution.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Thank you Frank (& Tracey) for responding.Whilst abuse of the TO staff is simply not acceptable and not to be tolerated, I simply do not believe that is the reason the loyalty points were ditched and the board are hiding behind this as an excuse. As another poster has already stated the club made an arse of the loyalty points when they awarded them to anyone who bought into HSL. There was a pretty strong negative reaction to this and the loyalty points got pulled, IMO because the club realised they'd made an arse of it awarding them to HSL members.I think folk would think a whole lot more of LeeAnn if she had just come out and admitted they made an arse of it. Instead, we've ended up being fobbed off with a feeble excuse, basically being told to zip it by the board coz its not up for discussion again and folk now having to queue overnight for tickets to a fitba match in 2017.
    That's crap.

I was a regular member of Working Together at the time this all happened and to be honest I was shocked and saddened by the reports from the ticket office.

A lot of supporters were unhappy at the HSL stuff but at the end of the day it was supporters having a go at ticket office staff because they were 'due' points for tickets they may or may not have bought that were not credited to their account that was reported as the problem.

I did it myself. As a season ticket holder I didn't appreciate the importance of allocating the tickets to my daughter so that she gained points towards (hard) to get (Hampden) tickets. At the end of the day it didn't matter to us as I could either get 2 tickets, me as a season ticket holder, or friends stepped in.

However there were many fans where the cut off number made a difference and they were less than happy being told they'd $#@!ed up and didn't have enough points! Or others demanding points for tickets they'd allegedly bought at the pods but only did that because they never wanted registered on the system. You get the idea to a vein popping rage stage. Jeez no way it could be their fault that like me they were idiots!

Personally I think the club should have preserved a little longer.

As the HSL points dropped off, they'd have been away by now and of little relevance apart from folk harping back, and those idiots like me and maybe the aggressive sort would have become more competent with the system ... hopefully.

All that combined with the increased capacity of top league clubs would have meant less pressure on 'the system'.

Tin foil supporters would likely still be tin foil supporters, or maybe not supporters at all!
    Space to let

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1567 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That's crap.

I was a regular member of Working Together at the time this all happened and to be honest I was shocked and saddened by the reports from the ticket office.

A lot of supporters were unhappy at the HSL stuff but at the end of the day it was supporters having a go at ticket office staff because they were 'due' points for tickets they may or may not have bought that were not credited to their account that was reported as the problem.

I did it myself. As a season ticket holder I didn't appreciate the importance of allocating the tickets to my daughter so that she gained points towards (hard) to get (Hampden) tickets. At the end of the day it didn't matter to us as I could either get 2 tickets, me as a season ticket holder, or friends stepped in.

However there were many fans where the cut off number made a difference and they were less than happy being told they'd $#@!ed up and didn't have enough points! Or others demanding points for tickets they'd allegedly bought at the pods but only did that because they never wanted registered on the system. You get the idea to a vein popping rage stage. Jeez no way it could be their fault that like me they were idiots!

Personally I think the club should have preserved a little longer.

As the HSL points dropped off, they'd have been away by now and of little relevance apart from folk harping back, and those idiots like me and maybe the aggressive sort would have become more competent with the system ... hopefully.

All that combined with the increased capacity of top league clubs would have meant less pressure on 'the system'.

Tin foil supporters would likely still be tin foil supporters, or maybe not supporters at all!
    Okay, I think you're understating the HSL effect, but, happy to bow to your better informed position.

That said, I do agree with you the loyalty system should have been persevered with and tweaked and adjusted rather than cast aside for the situation we now find ourselves in. I think theres a bigger picture here that is to do with driving rare and semi regular attendees into more regular attendance.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenhibby View Post
    Or just take the ticket in and ask for it to be upgraded, they'll have the stub in the office
    They don't always, as happened to me, they have to go look and asked me to come back after the game, which is fine.
    nil satis nisi optimum

GoGO Back To Forum