Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just back and Hibernian are crowned Champions.......

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5555 Post(s)
    vCash

Just back and Hibernian are crowned Champions.......

The $#@!e adventure is over, we are out of this horrible league. Hibernian Football Club today celebrated their return to the Premiership. Just under 20,000 fans in the stadium, ensuring Hibernian had the first, second and third biggest attendances in Edinburgh this season. The crowd also included 1900 Buddies from Paisley who managed to stay up, which is good for them and good for Scottish Football.

For me we started with our strongest available team, bar one. I thought playing Bartley was not necessary. I was right, a) he done nothing, b) he won his first challenge in the 45th minute and c) Lenny hooked him for Fyvie. The wee St Mirren midfield ran rings round him.

Hibs started very well and had a few decent moves, with McGinn, Boyle, Holt and Shinnie all playing good football. As the first half went on we let St Mirren start playing and I felt we were watching a real end of season kick about. Us not really breaking them down, them time wasting. Second half, Captain Dave went off injured, replaced by Forster and Marv didnae come back out, but instead we saw a fitba player, Fraser Fyvie come on and within a few minutes Hibs were 1 up and playing much, much better.

Its an interesting thought, we have won the league, only playing for pride and the opposition not sure if they have to try or not until they lose a goal. When they did lose a goal, the buddies upped their play and replied with a very neat equaliser sending their fans delerious. Hibs did get at them again, although Jase looked tired and jaded, rumour being he had been ill all week, however I thought Holt was very decent again.

It was great to see over 18,000 Hibs fans packing the 3 1/2 stands of home support. With over 9000 season tickets already taken up, it would be great to have Easter Road full like that every home game next year.

A nice wee story today. Some of you will know, I faithfully picked up my old Uncle from his home in Loanhead and took him to Easter Road with me, my sons and my best pal. Slowly my old Uncle has lost almost all his sight and couldnae manage the games any more. He gave his season ticket to his daughter and two grandsons. As I stood in the warm sun today chatting with pals, who sneaked up behind me? My old Uncle with his grandsons. He cannae see the length of himself, but felt he had to be at the Holy Ground today to hear, feel and experience Hibernian being crowned champions. That is dedication, that is the Hibernian way. I was delighted to see him.

So, to the team

Rocky had little to do, but no chance at their very good goal. One good punch and not much else needed. I would like him to stay if he can.

David Gray, club captain who captained the winning team, Hibernian, in the Scottish Cup Final on the 21st of May 2016, scoring the winning goal n'all, is simply a legend. He hurt himself half way through the first half and did not come out second. If, as rumours suggest, Captain David might leave us, he should know that he is loved by every Hibernian fan, he is a hero, a Hibernian hero. If he played for Hibernian until he retired I would be delighted.

Darren McGregor is magnificent, he is a Hibee through and through, I wish he was 10 years younger.

Efe started as centre half and moved to right back. He has his wobbles but is clearly a good football player. His kids are lovely too. I know not everyone agrees, but I would be very happy if Efe chose Hibs to continue his Premiership career. Great acrobatics in the post match celebrations.

Lewis Stevenson gives his all every week, he is 100% and never hides. How some people can suggest we replace him is beyond me. I hope Lewis plays his whole career at Hibernian. Thank you Lewis, you may not have been born a Hibby, but you are one now.

Marvis Bartley was rotten today. I watched the battle between him and Mallen particularly today, Mallen won. Marv won his first challenge in the 45th minute, it was not a game for him. We will need him next season, I hope he stays.

Shinnie started well and has a lovely touch, but I expect he played his last game for Hibs today. Thanks for your efforts Shinniesta, they were appreciated.

John McGinn had a storming first half, like he was playing ftba with his pals. Well he wiz, Hibs ones and St Mirren ones. He dropped out a little second half, I get why, it cannae have been easy against the team who found and developed him. Post match he shook hands with every St Mirren player, their coaching team and then went over and applauded their fans. You are a good laddie son, I fully expect you to star for Hibernian in the premiership next season son. You are Super John.

Boyler had a decent game today and as others have pointed out, his pace is a big asset. I expect Boyler to play a part next season, he can give defences trouble. Practice your first touch pal.

Grant Holt has grown on me. Much of the season he was often hopeless, the last few weeks he has been immense. He scored again today and done a power of work for an auld fellae. This will surprise a few of you but I hope he stays on, possibly as a bit part player and coach. He has ceratinaly developed Jase.

Jason had a quiet game today. I know many of you expect him to leave but something in my head thinks he might just do one season with us in the top league. If he does chose to move on, like a few others, he will always be a Hibernian legend to me. Daft as a brush, he brought me and all the Hibs fans some great moments, he is the modern hammer of the gunts. The Broomhouse Pirlo is magic, he just wisnae the day.

Subs

Two subs at half time, Fozzie for the injured David Gray and Fraser Fyvie for Barts.

Fozzie done nothing wrong, was big and steady, but I dinnae expect to see him at Hibs next year. He will do fine elsewhere though.

The way Hibernian played today changed when Fraser came on, we were more upbeat, more forward passes, a goal. I think it is utter madness that we might consider letting Fraser leave. If he does, he will go to the competition and we will regret it. If its a Lennon/ Fyvie/ Fiery Ginger thing, sort it out and sign him up. A key player. Stay with Hibs Fraser, you are right for us.

Keats came on for Shinnie and done plenty. I know he likes the club, he is another of our Cup Winners, but if expects more game time next season, he is better looking elsewhere. He again would always be warmly received by us, a good guy and a decent player who, for me, just never took his chance when he was given it.

I thought Lenny got the team wrong today, Fraser Fyvie was excellent last week, Marv wisnae needed and we were guff to watch first half. Once Fraser came on we were better, although it still felt like the last game of the season. Neil and Gary have brought a steel to Hibernian, they are winners, they want Hibs to be winners. In his post match speech, Neil showed he has grown to love our club, and we have grown to like him. I have great hope for next season under Neil and Gary, its their chance to recover their career after a dent in Bolton, its also their chance to continue wakening the sleeping giant that is our football club. We loved Stubbsy and his team, we have grown to do the same with Lenny and his. You are welcome addition to the Hibernian Family Neil and thank you for getting us out of his stinkingly difficult league.

The referee should have booked a few more Saints, otherwise no a bad performance.

I think St Mirren are a very decent team, I also think they are a damned decent club. Their fans can choose Celgers or Rantic, they dont, 1900 turned up to see them over the line, the fact a few hundred stayed to applaud Hibernian when presented with the Championship Trophy is great. Also great was the Hibernian support who applauded the Saints off the pitch. Things we do to try and sign Stevie Mallan eh?

From a team perpective, the aforementioned Stevie Mallan passed his trial, he is quality. I know SJM's brother has been spoken about, but I think their other key player is Lewis Morgan, number 17, if we were to have a punt on a player, it would be him, I thought he gave us a torrid time today and in the past. Well done on staying up Buddies, you are a proper club with proper fans.

Man of the Match for me was Grant Holt, lose a stone, get fitter and I would be content to see you pull on a Hibs shirt again next season.

20,000 in Easter Road, we are a big team, maybe THE BIG TEAM. Come back please, Hibs is forever, not just trophy days. Special thanks to Since 1875, you guys have helped wake the giant, keep it up.

So, the season is over, we are champions, we are back in the top league, we fill the stadium, we make noise, the Hibees are Back.

Thanks for reading my slaverings this season, I hope you enjoyed my thoughts, those of a simple Hibs fan, who loves our club in the same way you all do. Also thanks to those who stood in for me when I nipped off to foreign climes, especially SKII who, like me, simply loves the Hibs unconditionally.

Hibernian Forever!

See you all next season.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    325 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thank youvin behalf of all of us who can only manage 8 games a year or so.

As someone who etc etc we are ridiculosly short of pace all over the pitch and the perfunctory nature of the celebrations suggest im not alone.

Job done , have to say with the bare minimum of finesse, now lets get tore into the SPFL.

PERSEVERE.

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    Budgie dodged , woolly hat in car and off we went to end a 3 year journey in the sunshine of Leith. I reflected quietly over the last three seasons while watching today , some good fun and journeys along the way , but its good to be back.
    Accurate report as always especially with regards to Fraser and the difference he makes. He is one I want to stay.
    Was happy with a draw as it puts Raith in the play offs. And Jack Ross deserves a lot of credit for achieving in keeping St Midden up.
    Summer break and crazy season on transfers begins.... Enjoy your summer boys and girls see ya next season.

ps
    Holt I think he might of just played himself into getting a new contract over the past few weeks but I agree that in cameo rolls he may prove useful indeed on that form.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    vCash
    Fantastic 1875, I'm a season ticket holder but miss lots of games because of my job.
    Pictures with words 👍
    Sent from my garden using smoke signals

Norwegian Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks very much for the just Back match reports this season 1875.

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2198 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for all the reports Matk, better than the garbage in newspapers most weeks.

My biggest shock of the day was picking up one of my grandsons, yeh I have mentioned him before, the one with the jambo other side of the family. Anyway his mum knew I was taking him to the game and so he turns up with a maroon track suit Does she not value the poor kids life? Fortunately he keeps a Hibs top at my house and one trip to Peackocks in Wester hailes and a grey tracky bottom later we were off to the game. He was born the year we won the league cup, went to the final to see Dave Gray bullet that last minute winner, and then today see the Championship trophy lifted high...hopefully he has been saved from the dross they serve up over the west of the City

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2463 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for all the reports this season..

Thank god we are finally out of this league. It's been a 3 year slog, one which was totally avoidable but it's all in the past now. Hibernian are now very much back and we will continue to move forward in my opinion. To see a packed Easter Road today in the sunshine was such a joy and I really hope this can be the case now on a far more regular basis. It was a typical end of the season encounter I thought. A point apiece was about right. St Mirren had something to play for and it showed in the second half in particular. Hibs were a bit unlucky not to win though...I really thought Jason had scored with that flashing effort near the end which went just past the post. Holt was Hibs best performer on the day IMO and defensively we looked reasonably sound. I was impressed by St Mirren, particularly Mallan and Morgan and they took their goal well. Avoiding the play-off is a fantastic achievement for them and their excellent manager Jack Ross given they really looked dead and buried at the start of the year.

This has been a season of fraught tension and very stressful (it certainly was for me anyway !). Personally I am glad it's over and absolutely delighted we are back in the Premier League. I am a great believer in assessing and judging managers and teams by their final league position. The league table at the end of the season does not ever lie. Despite all the fretting during the season by many fans (me included) about tactics, the manager, certain players, etc...the fact of the matter is that Hibs have very comfortably won this league by 11 clear points. That is what we set out to do back in August and what Neil Lennon was hired to do. We also had one of our best ever European results beating Brondby 1-0 in their own stadium and we made a stalwart defence of our Scottish Cup losing very unluckily to the second best team in the country in the semi-final at Hampden. Hibs have had a successful season and Neil Lennon has done an excellent job so far as manager. We are very much on the up and we can now start the proper rebuilding of this great club now we are back where we always should be. I am very confident, optimistic and excited by our future.

Well done and congratulations to everyone connected with the football club and of course the fantastic Hibs supporters.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4214 Post(s)
    vCash
    It was a league we should never have been allowed to be in. That's not the fault of the current incumbents. Now we can can get on with the business in hand.

As many will be aware I'm a for the fans and supporters of our wonderful club and it was great to see so many of us. Our club deserves a big support and our support deserves a big club.

A special mention to the St Mirren supporters who stayed behind and in very sporting way applauded our club. Nice touch. Well done.

And a special thanks to 18 😊

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    I have long been convinced that Hibs are the best supported team in the city of Edinburgh but conceded hearts have a marginal majority through the fan base in the surrounding hinterlands - but a pretty thin one for 30 years of greater success. I'm now not sure they have even this and as we are better equipped for the the future, their children will be Hibbies even if we haven't already surpassed the polyester / samba'd up ranks

Thanks for all your work this season M; off pitch POTY

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2198 Post(s)
    vCash

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Thank god we are finally out of this league. It's been a 3 year slog, one which was totally avoidable but it's all in the past now. Hibernian are now very much back and we will continue to move forward in my opinion. To see a packed Easter Road today in the sunshine was such a joy and I really hope this can be the case now on a far more regular basis. It was a typical end of the season encounter I thought. A point apiece was about right. St Mirren had something to play for and it showed in the second half in particular. Hibs were a bit unlucky not to win though...I really thought Jason had scored with that flashing effort near the end which went just past the post. Holt was Hibs best performer on the day IMO and defensively we looked reasonably sound. I was impressed by St Mirren, particularly Mallan and Morgan and they took their goal well. Avoiding the play-off is a fantastic achievement for them and their excellent manager Jack Ross given they really looked dead and buried at the start of the year.

This has been a season of fraught tension and very stressful (it certainly was for me anyway !). Personally I am glad it's over and absolutely delighted we are back in the Premier League. I am a great believer in assessing and judging managers and teams by their final league position. The league table at the end of the season does not ever lie. Despite all the fretting during the season by many fans (me included) about tactics, the manager, certain players, etc...the fact of the matter is that Hibs have very comfortably won this league by 11 clear points. That is what we set out to do back in August and what Neil Lennon was hired to do. We also had one of our best ever European results beating Brondby 1-0 in their own stadium and we made a stalwart defence of our Scottish Cup losing very unluckily to the second best team in the country in the semi-final at Hampden. Hibs have had a successful season and Neil Lennon has done an excellent job so far as manager. We are very much on the up and we can now start the proper rebuilding of this great club now we are back where we always should be. I am very confident, optimistic and excited by our future.

Well done and congratulations to everyone connected with the football club and of course the fantastic Hibs supporters.
    Spot on GM, in every way 👍🏻

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2026 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thoroughly enjoyed today and it is great to see so many happy smiling kids in the stands. This club is going places. St Mirren fans were excellent too with a fair number staying back to catch oor happiness.

Sterling job this season from 1875 (and SkII) with the informative and amusing reports. Great job guys.

Baltic Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    400 Post(s)
    vCash
    Massive thanks for your excellent reports, 1875- we overseas Hibees salute you

As for the summer comings & goings, I also hope Fraser Fyvie stays on. His tenacity, workrate & eye for a pass in defensive mid would be tough to replace & the prospect of him turning up at Aberdeen or the Scumbos does't bear thinking about. And Grant Holt? Well, rather perversely, I think he may bring more to the table against the Premiership teams than he has in the Championship (and he's had a very decent season IMO). Let's see what happens there.

GGTTH

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    557 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks 1875 - always look forward to your Just Back.

I move back up to Edinburgh tomorrow after 35 long years, so I can see my beloved Hibernian play...

Will be looking for a decent watering hole in the Leith Links area.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6487 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent OP as per usual @1875

I get to very few away games but reading and agreeing with most of your home 'Just Back's' the away ones are excellent for me.

I particularly agree this week on big Holt. He played today as if it was a semi final not an end of season game. I hope he stays.

I think that wee bit of positive applause given to Rodders today was justified.

I loved too how he gave all the Hibs players a wee cuddle after they got their medal.

A special club in special times.

Anyone not a season ticket holder who could be should get on board.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    vCash
    @1875 I unfortunately work down in Warminster, so I don't get to many games these days, so the first thing I look for after the results are your Just back posts, it's like going up to the paper shop and buying a Pink newspaper.

Onwards and upwards my fellow Hibees #Hibs
    HEARTS ARE NADE!

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    547 Post(s)
    vCash
    Brilliant write-up, thanks very much Mark and for your superb efforts all season long.

They are much appreciated in this neck of the woods my Hibernian brother.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    399 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great stuff 1875, appreciate these reports so much more since I've moved down South.

We're back where we belong and have the foundations and momentum in place to keep the good times rolling 💚 God bless Hibernian FC!
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Had to stifle a chuckle at the chutzpah and planning involved in the CCS 'in memoriam' banner forming the backdrop to the trophy presentation, but $#@! me, even over 30 years, so many names...

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi just want to say a big thank you for you are your mates "just back reports" as an overseas hibby, its the first thing I read after the game.

GGTTH
    Ozhibs.

Hungry Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    839 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for your time and dedication over an other long season Mark - your "Just Back" is the first thing I look for after the games - yon laddie SKII is a promising stand-in too. Have a good pre-season and I look forward to reading your SPL version next season.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)
    vCash
    Mark- thank you for all the time and effort you make with the reports. They are the first (and best) version of events I look for every week.

I managed along yesterday with my oldest and most of the rest of my family (my nephew was on the pitch at ht with his team). I'd echo what has been said about St Mirren and their fans- I know a few through here and they are proper fitba people. I hope they come up next season. They gave a great round of applause to my nephew and his wee pals as they took a lap of honour too- fair play.

The game was a stick-on draw and the only things I took from it were: Holt might have a future as a bit-part player; Mallan and Morgan are potentially excellent; Boyle could be really useful next season.

Easter Road just looks wonderful in the sunshine- I cannot wait for next season and the sight of thousands of Hibbies packing the stadium out again.

I think the appointment of Neil Lennon was exactly the right one and I really enjoyed his post match celebrations- he is a great leader and a WINNER. We've needed that.

As some folk here know, I had a great time last 21st May, courtesy of John Doolan. He texted me straight after the game yesterday to say congratulations and to pass that on to what he described as "the best fans ever". He's not wrong!

P

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2471 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    Had to stifle a chuckle at the chutzpah and planning involved in the CCS 'in memoriam' banner forming the backdrop to the trophy presentation, but $#@! me, even over 30 years, so many names...
    There was also a smaller effort in the FF Eegie..

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post

Good post GM...in the end I think we were a much tougher team to beat this season..the Aberdeen semi stands out imo as its so long since we shot ourselves in the foot in such a manner. Tbf we made a brave attempt at a comeback.

Delighted to be out of this league..tinged with a little trepidation as recruitment is going to be absolutely vital this Summer, if we lose both Cummings and McGinn. I'll also be gutted if SDG leaves..he has been a model of consisitancy on the whole. Its a long time since there has been such a bond between the players and supporters and I'd suggest that was a key factor in our recent record against the poppy thieves. We've got to maintain that feeling round the club....and I think we will.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyBarry View Post

As some folk here know, I had a great time last 21st May, courtesy of John Doolan. He texted me straight after the game yesterday to say congratulations and to pass that on to what he described as "the best fans ever". He's not wrong!

P
    That's great to read. I love Doolan, he's gets Hibs.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    There was also a smaller effort in the FF Eegie..
    Was that the Hibernia one Billy? On another banner note, before kick off there was a massive James Connolly Hibs Supporters Club Banner in the east. New Branch?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1784 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    Was that the Hibernia one Billy? On another banner note, before kick off there was a massive James Connolly Hibs Supporters Club Banner in the east. New Branch?
    Dublin Hibs I think.

Thanks for the match reports this season.

Hibees are back.
    until the sky turns green

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Dublin Hibs I think.

Thanks for the match reports this season.

Hibees are back.
    I know a few of the Dublin Hibs lads, I dont think it is them?
    nil satis nisi optimum

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibernian FC Supporters from Dublin Mark. I will contact them via Bouncer on here Vini from Glasgow to get them affiliated to the Hibernian Supporters Association.

GGTTH

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    Hibernian FC Supporters from Dublin Mark. I will contact them via Bouncer on here Vini from Glasgow to get them affiliated to the Hibernian Supporters Association.

GGTTH

BIG G
    Interesting G, I will let my Hibs pals over there know about it too.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers for the reports over the season!
    Delighted we are now back where we belong and got our biggest points haul down here.
    Also delighted more and more fans are now taken too neil Lennon, the guy gets hibs and loves winning, exactly what we need! Enjoyed watching him celebrate in front off the east and getting us too sing louder!

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2471 Post(s)
    vCash
    Aye Mark.

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5555 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    Aye Mark.
    This City is Ours!
    nil satis nisi optimum

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great day yesterday. All that remains is to thank @1875 for his sterling work across the season. As a "home games only" guy, it's been a familiar sight to see me sitting refreshing the bounce home page at about 6 or 7pm every other Saturday!

Plaudits to Lennon and the team, my lot have all enjoyed the season.

Only hoping one of our number is not banned from returning next season..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    607 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyBarry View Post

P
    I'd be very surprised if we don't see John Doolan back at Hibs one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    vCash
    enjoyed reading that.

congratulations hibees. 🏆

glad yees are back up and i'm looking forward to seeing lenny back at celtic park
    and it'l be interesting to see how he sets
    out against brendan.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    713 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers for the reports Mark!! Allways spot on i dont think iv disagreed once with you over tge last few seasons!!

Looking forward to your reports next season!!

GGTTH

An Dn Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibernian Forever!

See you all next season.
    Thank you for everything. 👍

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers for the work this season takes some effort, appreciated. For the games I can't make look forward to them as much as I used to getting the pink news, thank you

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    Been great reading M, been much appreciated far and wide.
    Heres to another good season on the park and more journalistic reports from your good self.
    GGTTH

GoGO Back To Forum