Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash

Hibernian 3 v 0 QotS - Hibs Win League

Tomorrow we might just see ourselves champions after three long years in the diddy league. But lets be honest it was nae diddy league, I enjoyed my trips to most towns around the country (Dumbarton and Greenock excepted), then there was the drookit day in Cowdenbeath. I thoroughly enjoyed beating the Huns on their home turf. I enjoyed reclaiming our city, putting the charity bumping cake bake loyal back in their corners. I got annoyed at the cook to order chippy on Cleppington Road, Dundee and hated the Robert the Bruce arseholiness in Dumfries.

I drove through Innerleithen today, a beautiful wee border town where this adventure began after that useless, thick hun $#@! Butcher took us down.

I mind that day, warm sunshine, fantastic scenery, a fantastic welcome from the 120 year old Vale of Leithen FC, Hibs barely fielding a team under the man that became a legend in our clubs history, Alan Stubbs, as our own Smurf fell a wee bit in love with the impossible.

Nearly three years on, we win, Falkirk drop points, we return to the big league to play the almost invincible Thellick, the abhorrent, reprehensible and repulsive Huns, the frankly useless Gunts, the bigger underachievers than us, the Shaggers of the Sheep, the punching above their weight Saintees and the excellent other team in the Weej, Plastic Whistle. The bottom six are nae better than the top six in the league we are in.

I hanker back to that day in Innerleithen, I wish Hibs played that sprightly team every pre season as a card marker and reward for the team who initiated the start of the resurrection, the rise of the Pheonix, the rise once again of Hibernian FC. Its Easter, stay with me.

Tomorrow, we have one more rock to roll away. Queens have improved, they are safely mid table. I expect us to start with Rocky, Paul, Efe and Darren in the middle, Lewis and David, the man who scored that goal, running wide. A midfield of I hope, Fraser Fyvie, John McGinn, Dylan McGeouch and Andrew Shinnie with Graham and Jase up front. No chance will Barts be dropped, but we dinnae need him.

Big crowd expected. The Hibs fans have been brilliant this year, the cup chip off our shoulder, people trust us again, its been great to see a full and noisy stadium.

So, will we win, well ye ken I never predict. We should, St Midden should get something at the Raging Boils Stadium in Falkirk.

We are the ressurection, look out, the Hibees are back.

Lets take our club and fans back to Vale of Leithen in the summer. Come on Hibs, you know it makes sense.

Hibernian Forever.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    vCash
    Jason scored our first that day in Innerleithen. Would be fitting for him to score the goal tomorrow that gets us promoted.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Stirring stuff.

Alas I fear another 1-1, and with St Mirren beating Falkirk but wins elsewhere for Dundee United and Morton, things will remain undecided.

Hope I'm wrong.

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)
    vCash

Hibernian v QotS

It was Alloa with the freezing cold ash under foot that I couldn't stand. And that gazebo...

I think the last three years have shown the ridiculousness of having such a small top tier in Scotland. There are teams and towns that genuinely deserve a crack at Premier League football on a more regular basis that don't get a look in due to the current system.

That said, I hope we never end up back in this League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2498 Post(s)
    vCash
    We have not been very good at winning at Easter Road in the league this season, especially since New Year. We have only won two league games at home in 2017 (Dundee United and Falkirk) so we are going to have to produce something a lot better tomorrow than we have seen in recent months. A big noisy Hibs support should help, but what would help more is a positive high tempo start from Hibs and at least one first half goal....and no daft goals given away or stupid penalties conceded. We are going to win the league, but it has to be said our home form in the league this season has been hugely disappointing. Far too many draws...and nowhere near enough chances created and goals scored. In three seasons we have never been able to find a way to win regularly against packed defences at Easter Road.

Anyway I really hope like everyone else that we can finally do it tomorrow. I can see St Mirren getting a draw at Falkirk, but we have to just try like hell to make sure we get the three points against QOTS. Queens are quite an inconsistent team but they have a superb goalscorer in Stephen Dobbie who will have to be watched big time. With the semi-final looming against Aberdeen it would be hugely beneficial for us to get the league won tomorrow.

Optimistic heid on...

2-0 Hibs...1-1 Falkirk v St Mirren with Hibs promoted.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1276 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tomorrow we might just see ourselves champions after three long years in the diddy league. But lets be honest it was nae diddy league, I enjoyed my trips to most towns around the country (Dumbarton and Greenock excepted), then there was the drookit day in Cowdenbeath. I thoroughly enjoyed beating the Huns on their home turf. I enjoyed reclaiming our city, putting the charity bumping cake bake loyal back in their corners. I got annoyed at the cook to order chippy on Cleppington Road, Dundee and hated the Robert the Bruce arseholiness in Dumfries.I drove through Innerleithen today, a beautiful wee border town where this adventure began after that useless, thick hun $#@! Butcher took us down. I mind that day, warm sunshine, fantastic scenery, a fantastic welcome from the 120 year old Vale of Leithen FC, Hibs barely fielding a team under the man that became a legend in our clubs history, Alan Stubbs, as our own Smurf fell a wee bit in love with the impossible.Nearly three years on, we win, Falkirk drop points, we return to the big league to play the almost invincible Thellick, the abhorrent, reprehensible and repulsive Huns, the frankly useless Gunts, the bigger underachievers than us, the Shaggers of the Sheep, the punching above their weight Saintees and the excellent other team in the Weej, Plastic Whistle. The bottom six are nae better than the top six in the league we are in. I hanker back to that day in Innerleithen, I wish Hibs played that sprightly team every pre season as a card marker and reward for the team who initiated the start of the resurrection, the rise of the Pheonix, the rise once again of Hibernian FC. Its Easter, stay with me.Tomorrow, we have one more rock to roll away. Queens have improved, they are safely mid table. I expect us to start with Rocky, Paul, Efe and Darren in the middle, Lewis and David, the man who scored that goal, running wide. A midfield of I hope, Fraser Fyvie, John McGinn, Dylan McGeouch and Andrew Shinnie with Graham and Jase up front. No chance will Barts be dropped, but we dinnae need him.Big crowd expected. The Hibs fans have been brilliant this year, the cup chip off our shoulder, people trust us again, its been great to see a full and noisy stadium.So, will we win, well ye ken I never predict. We should, St Midden should get something at the Raging Boils Stadium in Falkirk. We are the ressurection, look out, the Hibees are back.Lets take our club and fans back to Vale of Leithen in the summer. Come on Hibs, you know it makes sense.Hibernian Forever.
    You've got 12 in your team. Apart from that I agree with your sentiments. I enjoyed visiting some of the away grounds over the seasons but looking forward to getting back up. It was a disgrace that we got relegated, but let's be honest it had been coming for a while with coco and then Fenlon. Finally Butcher sealed the deal. I'd have took 3 years in the championship for that cup win every day of the week.
    Its Liam Henderson to deliver...
    And David Gray has scored! The captain!
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history!

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5705 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dmn1989 View Post
    You've got 12 in your team. Apart from that I agree with your sentiments. I enjoyed visiting some of the away grounds over the seasons but looking forward to getting back up. It was a disgrace that we got relegated, but let's be honest it had been coming for a while with coco and then Fenlon. Finally Butcher sealed the deal. I'd have took 3 years in the championship for that cup win every day of the week.
    Brilliant, good spot.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Coffee Shop Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)
    vCash
    Brilliant, good spot.
    The dryness of the Sahara has fúck all chance against oor Mark
    Fúckin clubs are fúckin dull the fúckin pubs are fúckin full
    Of fúckin girls and fúckin guys with fúckin murder in their eyes

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Love the OP. That was indeed a lovely special day doon there.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)
    vCash
    Pumped for this. My first Hibs game since we relocated to Gloucester at the turn of the year! Praying that we get the job done today 🙏🏻
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4450 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dmn1989 View Post
    I'd have took 3 years in the championship for that cup win every day of the week.
    Amen to that.

Good post Mark, fairly confident we'll win today, but equally confident that Houston will have Falkirk wired to the moon to make sure he's got no part in us winning today. Hibs/Falkirk double I think.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    I was thinking wouldn't it be nice to turn on a really stylish game to (almost) get over the line. I was thinking Harlem Globetrotters style.

Does everyone know the tune?

Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do
    Do Do Do Do
    Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do
    Do Do Do Do
    Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do ...

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    An improving Queens team will be ready to spoil our wee party. I think we will limp over the line though. Hibs 7 QOS $#@! all .

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    376 Post(s)
    vCash
    Tomorrow we might just see ourselves champions after three long years in the diddy league. But lets be honest it was nae diddy league, I enjoyed my trips to most towns around the country (Dumbarton and Greenock excepted), then there was the drookit day in Cowdenbeath. I thoroughly enjoyed beating the Huns on their home turf. I enjoyed reclaiming our city, putting the charity bumping cake bake loyal back in their corners. I got annoyed at the cook to order chippy on Cleppington Road, Dundee and hated the Robert the Bruce arseholiness in Dumfries.I drove through Innerleithen today, a beautiful wee border town where this adventure began after that useless, thick hun $#@! Butcher took us down. I mind that day, warm sunshine, fantastic scenery, a fantastic welcome from the 120 year old Vale of Leithen FC, Hibs barely fielding a team under the man that became a legend in our clubs history, Alan Stubbs, as our own Smurf fell a wee bit in love with the impossible.Nearly three years on, we win, Falkirk drop points, we return to the big league to play the almost invincible Thellick, the abhorrent, reprehensible and repulsive Huns, the frankly useless Gunts, the bigger underachievers than us, the Shaggers of the Sheep, the punching above their weight Saintees and the excellent other team in the Weej, Plastic Whistle. The bottom six are nae better than the top six in the league we are in. I hanker back to that day in Innerleithen, I wish Hibs played that sprightly team every pre season as a card marker and reward for the team who initiated the start of the resurrection, the rise of the Pheonix, the rise once again of Hibernian FC. Its Easter, stay with me.Tomorrow, we have one more rock to roll away. Queens have improved, they are safely mid table. I expect us to start with Rocky, Paul, Efe and Darren in the middle, Lewis and David, the man who scored that goal, running wide. A midfield of I hope, Fraser Fyvie, John McGinn, Dylan McGeouch and Andrew Shinnie with Graham and Jase up front. No chance will Barts be dropped, but we dinnae need him.Big crowd expected. The Hibs fans have been brilliant this year, the cup chip off our shoulder, people trust us again, its been great to see a full and noisy stadium.So, will we win, well ye ken I never predict. We should, St Midden should get something at the Raging Boils Stadium in Falkirk. We are the ressurection, look out, the Hibees are back.Lets take our club and fans back to Vale of Leithen in the summer. Come on Hibs, you know it makes sense.Hibernian Forever.
    I remember the Innerleithen game well, the minutes applause before the game was for my best friend and fellow Hibee who had passed away the week before. We have came a long way since then in many aspects, it's time we returned to where we belong.Struggling to make today due to illness, don't want to miss out on a potential promotion clinching game either though. Last minute decision beckons

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4450 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
    I remember the Innerleithen game well, the minutes applause before the game was for my best friend and fellow Hibee who had passed away the week before. We have came a long way since then in many aspects, it's time we returned to where we belong.Struggling to make today due to illness, don't want to miss out on a potential promotion clinching game either though. Last minute decision beckons
    Hope you make it today, and I'm sure you're pal was with you last May.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Easy home win.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)
    vCash

Hibernian v QotS

This is killing me. Waiting to fly home in 7.5hrs. Does anyone know of a periscope, or even how to pick up the radio in the US?
    @barney @SuperTortolano @Vasco da Gama

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Atlanta Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    590 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This is killing me. Waiting to fly home in 7.5hrs. Does anyone know of a periscope, or even how to pick up the radio in the US?
    @barney @SuperTortolano @Vasco da Gama

I'm watching texts on BBC 😂

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barney View Post
    I'm watching texts on BBC
    Got radio here now.

Hibs TV commentators going mental at the ref here? Cummings through, but ref pulls play back? "Amateur" is the word they're using.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    874 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibs winning, Falkirk losing. Not a bad first twenty minutes for today's Championship football.

On holiday Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)
    vCash
    Got the radio on sat with my grandad. Couldnae get to ER the day as he's having to stay with my folks in Fife so decided I'd rather be with him to hopefully toast promotion at 4.50pm. Let's hope it all falls into place.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    874 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by broonieboy View Post
    Got the radio on sat with my grandad. Couldnae get to ER the day as he's having to stay with my folks in Fife so decided I'd rather be with him to hopefully toast promotion at 4.50pm. Let's hope it all falls into place.
    Falkirk have equalised, despite being played off the park, and Hibs are bossing things with the second goal needed.

On holiday Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
    Falkirk have equalised, despite being played off the park, and Hibs are bossing things with the second goal needed.
    Plenty of time.......

On holiday Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    333 Post(s)
    vCash
    Yes!!

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Got radio here now.

Hibs TV commentators going mental at the ref here? Cummings through, but ref pulls play back? "Amateur" is the word they're using.

Amateur? $#@!in basic stuff it was. Denied Cummings a one on one.

Coffee Shop Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Amateur? $#@!in basic stuff it was. Denied Cummings a one on one.
    well at least hibs've got one on one (=2) for once!!!

Long may it last

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    787 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done Hibs on finally getting promotion, all focus on the cup now.

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    GGTTH
    so what do I know

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Never in doubt

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2206 Post(s)
    vCash
    Congrats Hibs, had to work today

sense of relief more than anything. Well give us the trophy now so we can have that one, the Scottish cup and bother the ladies League and Scottish cup all in the trophy room at least for a while

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3406 Post(s)
    vCash
    FINALLY.

Gutted not to be there, but happy as $#@!.

Looking forward to the party on the 6th

Coffee Shop Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    332 Post(s)
    vCash
    Finally, not a moment too soon.

And with a good @GORDONSMITH7 3-0 scoreline too, we can dedicate this one to Shaun.

Roll on Aiberdeen and then next year, back where we belong

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    421 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done n aw that now let's move on put this behind us and build

Ps and try no relegate my new pet team fae Paisley on the last day of the season 😉

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    134 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done Hibs, well done to Lennon and the squad for getting the club over the line.

Fully behind Leann in whatever way she takes the club forward, and hopefully we get our recruitment done early and to a level which gets us targeting Top 4 as a minimum. Let's make sure we never face into relegation for a long time to come. Despite reservations I have now renewed my ST for next year.

That said, big changes required in the summer....sincerely hope she ignores Sutton & Hartson's ill-timed and completely incorrect comments in the press. These comments help nobody.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thank $#@! we are out this $#@!e league!!! We actually knocked the ball about quite well today instead of lumping it forward. Can nkw look forward to Hampden next week and let the semi take care of itself

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Nice performance and win to wrap things up. Back where we belong. I hope we have a team to compete at the top end next season. GGTTH.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    404 Post(s)
    vCash
    Enjoyed that today. I know its just the Championship but its nice to see us finally win it.

Now on to the Semi next week.

GGTTH

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    60 Post(s)
    vCash
    That was a quality performance today! Special thanks to St Mirren for doing us a couple of favours in the last week, hope they manage to stay up

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1504 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well done to Lennon and the lads, back where we belong. Roll on next season!

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2498 Post(s)
    vCash
    Congratulations to the players, management, board and backroom staff for their hard work in enabling Hibs to finally get promoted back to the top league after three long and wretched seasons. We should never again be anywhere near relegation. This club belongs at the top end of Scottish Football for evermore. It has indeed been a long three years with our magnificent Scottish Cup win last May providing the big high for us. We have a lot of work ahead to prepare for next season, but for the moment a huge sigh of relief and congratulations all round.

As someone who stopped going to Hibs away matches a long time ago, I would just like to pay a special tribute to all the Hibs fans who have travelled in considerable numbers to some god awful grounds and given the team fantastic support throughout our unfortunate stay in this league. The support we have taken in away games has been exceptional and the backing they have given the team I am sure has helped us to win vital points particularly this season.

We got there at last...well done the Hi-bees !
    Last edited by Greenmachine; 16-04-17 at 01:44.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1858 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    Congratulations to the players, management, board and backroom staff for their hard work in enabling Hibs to finally get promoted back to the top league after three long and wretched seasons. We should never again be anywhere near relegation. This club belongs at the top end of Scottish Football for evermore. It has indeed been a long three years with our magnificent Scottish Cup win last May providing the big high for us. We have a lot of work ahead to prepare for next season, but for the moment a huge sigh of relief and congratulations all round.

As someone who stopped going to Hibs away matches a long time ago, I would just like to pay a special tribute to all the Hibs fans who have travelled in considerable numbers to some god awful grounds and given the team fantastic support throughout our unfortunate stay in the league. The support we have taken in away games has been exceptional and the backing they have given the team I am sure has helped us to win vital points particularly this season.

We got there at last...well done the Hi-bees !
    good post, out of interest why did you stop watching Hibs away?

prefer away games in general but then I have the flexibility to go home or away usually.
    until the sky turns green

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2498 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    good post, out of interest why did you stop watching Hibs away?

prefer away games in general but then I have the flexibility to go home or away usually.
    From late 1977 till about 1993 I travelled regularly to away matches on a supporters bus affiliated to the Hibs club. For various reasons I stopped....mainly due to affordability and to be honest I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. I also have other things I do at the week-ends apart from going to see Hibs ! I always go to home games when I can and have had a season ticket every year since 1986.

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1858 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    From late 1977 till about 1993 I travelled regularly to away matches on a supporters bus affiliated to the Hibs club. For various reasons I stopped....mainly due to affordability and to be honest I just wasn't enjoying it anymore. I also have other things I do at the week-ends apart from going to see Hibs ! I always go to home games when I can and have had a season ticket every year since 1986.
    Thanks for the reply, been a bit cheaper tickets last few years at least, have actually enjoyed going to most of the grounds apart from Dumbarton and Falkirk, the old fashioned ones like Palmerston are great
    until the sky turns green

GoGO Back To Forum

User Tag List