Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 74 of 74

Thread: Just back and we are limping over the line.....

  1. #51
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    I'm not getting into this again with egb as we will end up going round and round and round.... Let's just say this, my view is when Cummings was dropped it wasn't a good spell and we were winning because he was dropped (4 wins 2 draws 1 defeat) it was just a continuation of a good spell since the start of the season with JC playing every game bar 1.(Turriff game) We had won 6 D 3 L 2 before he was benched. He then gets back in the side and we have lost 1 game since. Winning 10 drawing 10 and losing once. He missed 3 of these games all draws.

    Overall we win more games with JC than without him. With W 15 D 10 L 3 Without W 5 D 4 L 2

    We have won 54% games when he has started this season. (Which will probs be higher by season end)
    Last season we won 54% games when he started.
    Season before we won 63% when he started.

    In all comps so far this season we have scored 68 goals. JC scoring 21 of them. That is 1 young player scoring just over 32% of ALL Hibs goals.

    Another wee fact that I like is we have only lost 1 game when JC has scored. 2-1 at home to Ayr. Jason's 21 goals have came in 17 games this season. We have won 11 of them and drew 5 lost 1 with him scoring in every single game.

    This young man has carried the team for nearly 3 years with his goals and dropping him for that length of time earlier this season was stupid and vindictive. It's simple. We have a better chance of us winning if he is scoring and the best way to do that is starting him and not have him fuming on the bench for nearly 2 month. And certainly not for the reasons Lennon was doing it. He seems to understand the lad more now and stopped the iron fistedness. So that's good. Fact is, no one else weighs in nearly enough. Without Jason and his goals we would be $#@!in nowhere and I wish more Hibs fans would see that when they moan and $#@! about a young man with a remarkable record in doing the hardest thing in fitba. Scoring goals.
    Last edited by beefy; 10-04-17 at 14:11.

  2. #52
    Doonhamer Radge


    south west hiby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Holywood, south west scotland
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    498
    Under Stubbs we played a more attractive and enjoyable style of football that is a Fact. However what Stubbs could not do was get us promoted , harsh maybe given The Huns and there wee diet pals where hanging around at that time. However we remained in the Championship. Bottom line....
    We invested well to get out of the championship , or did we ? Because what we got was a team that could beat anyone on a given day , but not a team that could grind out results every week unfortunately.
    So along comes Mr Lennon , less cash and investment , up for debate ? , I think the board could of and should of done more but that's old ground.
    We had to have a trade off. Play lovely passing football which over the previous two campaigns did not succeed, or play Championship grind fitba to win this league , horses for courses. I knew it was coming at the start of the campaign and was willing to support it if the end result was promotion.
    However I have struggled with the style , sat in the stand shaking my heed in frustration simply not the Hibernian way. But also understanding what Mr Lennon was trying to achieve under testing circumstances , injuries , poor officials , less investment etc etc.
    Our team is made up of a lot of similar players as last season , Stubbs finished 3rd after Falkirk , Lennon sits 9 points clear ???
    No one can tell me this year has been Lennons style of football. What he has done is win a league , put a lot of square pegs in round holes , get us back to Hampden . Next year given proper support from the Board I think he again will develop us further back to something resembling , what we as Hibernian supporters demand within our team. I have said before don't miss the cracks in the euphoria , I'm pretty sure Mr Lennon wont.
    Patience is a virtue especially being a Hibs fan. Enjoy Hampden but our Scottish cup this season was in my opinion the league.

  3. #53
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    JC was benched for 7 out of 8 games I think, came on at Greenock to save a point with a late free kick.

    he was also on bench for that penalty shambles at Tannadice which Boyle eventually missed
    youre right - I had forgotten he got a start then benched again vs united. There is zero doubt he needed brought back (indeed it should have been sooner) - but I dispute that the games he was dropped have delayed securing the title. The stats record that we turned around our worst run of the season when he was failing to make a decisive difference at that point.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @beefy I'm equally not wanting to get into it, but I think the stats clearly demonstrate his dropping did not cost us an earlier league victory. Of course we've won more games with him than without - he's started 4 out of 5 games we've played!

    However we were in a slump when he was benched - that was immediately turned round, and then his return was delayed too long. But the second point does not take away from the first - it was not a continuation of early season form - we had taken 3 pts out of 4 games prior to him being dropped; our form slumped and Lennon took action. To present assert this was simply a resumption in form suggests all management action is without purpose in which case his dropping didn't matter anyway.

    Incidentally, the points total you give for the 7 games he was benched is more than we've won in the last 10. It just isn't the reason the flag has yet to be unfurled. If we were picking up points at the same rate as that period over this last ten games we'd be on 68 points and done just now, if we'd done it over the whole season we'd be on 64 and again, done or near as.

  4. #54
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1012
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    However we were in a slump when he was benched - that was immediately turned round, and then his return was delayed too long. But the second point does not take away from the first - it was not a continuation of early season form - we had taken 3 pts out of 4 games prior to him being dropped; our form slumped and Lennon took action. To present assert this was simply a resumption in form suggests all management action is without purpose in which case his dropping didn't matter anyway.
    not sure if we were in a slump when JC was dropped really, more that we dropped some points due to a spate of red cards, two of the three being rescinded ( Bartley's ) and Lewis sent off early in 2nd half away to Queen of the South.
    until the sky turns green

  5. #55
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    not sure if we were in a slump when JC was dropped really, more that we dropped some points due to a spate of red cards, two of the three being rescinded ( Bartley's ) and Lewis sent off early in 2nd half away to Queen of the South.
    Look at it another way; if we accumulated points as we did while he was
    benched over the whole season we'd finish with more points than last two seasons or the way this one will finish. We can keep batting it about but it's simply not based on facts to suggest this period cost us an earlier title win.

  6. #56
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1012
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Look at it another way; if we accumulated points as we did while he was
    benched over the whole season we'd finish with more points than last two seasons or the way this one will finish. We can keep batting it about but it's simply not based on facts to suggest this period cost us an earlier title win.
    heading out now but am of the opinion it was a terrible decision to drop our top scorer for seven games.
    until the sky turns green

  7. #57
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    heading out now but am of the opinion it was a terrible decision to drop our top scorer for seven games.
    And you're perfectly entitled to that opinion. But given our points accumulation was higher during that period than over last two seasons and the rest of this one, and we have had fewer better intervals, it a step beyond for others to suggest it cost us wrapping up the league by now. It was also one of our highest points for goals scored.

  8. #58
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1012
    [QUOTE=egb_hibs;1573984]And you're perfectly entitled to that opinion. But given our points accumulation was higher during that period than over last two seasons and the rest of this one, and we have had fewer better intervals, it a step beyond for others to suggest it cost us wrapping up the league by now. It was also one of our highest points for goals scored.[/QUOTE

    Well if we had taken four or six points instead of one from away games at Tannadice and Morton in that period with JC on the bench league would be done
    until the sky turns green

  9. #59
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    youre right - I had forgotten he got a start then benched again vs united. There is zero doubt he needed brought back (indeed it should have been sooner) - but I dispute that the games he was dropped have delayed securing the title. The stats record that we turned around our worst run of the season when he was failing to make a decisive difference at that point.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @beefy I'm equally not wanting to get into it, but I think the stats clearly demonstrate his dropping did not cost us an earlier league victory. Of course we've won more games with him than without - he's started 4 out of 5 games we've played!

    However we were in a slump when he was benched - that was immediately turned round, and then his return was delayed too long. But the second point does not take away from the first - it was not a continuation of early season form - we had taken 3 pts out of 4 games prior to him being dropped; our form slumped and Lennon took action. To present assert this was simply a resumption in form suggests all management action is without purpose in which case his dropping didn't matter anyway.

    Incidentally, the points total you give for the 7 games he was benched is more than we've won in the last 10. It just isn't the reason the flag has yet to be unfurled. If we were picking up points at the same rate as that period over this last ten games we'd be on 68 points and done just now, if we'd done it over the whole season we'd be on 64 and again, done or near as.
    This is crazy! I'm saying aye it would. We would have won them games with JC starting anyway. The team did not pick up and start winning again because he was benched. We started winning cos we are better than the teams we played at that time. We would have won them games anyway with JC because he is our best striker. He was dropped cos he never scored a goal in 3 games in a row. Big deal. Some of our strikers huvnae scored for 3 months in a row!

    Do we win more games when he starts? Yes. Does he score over 32% of our goals? Yes. Do we have a better striker than him? No. Is he the best striker that Hibs have owned since Deek? Yes. Was it right to keep him out in the cold for nearly 2 months? Was it $#@!!

    I dunno why you stick with this wee 6 game spell as if the whole season would pan out in that timeframe to try to win your argument? Especially as we have been over this before, the first 6 games of the season was even better stats which he scored 7 goals. If other players would do as he does then the league would have been won ages ago. And now you've added we won more when he was dropped than the last 10 games. Jeezo! talk about picking and choosing to suit...What about the 6 wins & 4 draws immediately after the lengthy benching then? A period of 10 games In which he scored 7 goals I may add?

    Alas, it is happening again and we are going round in circles and other peeps must be bored of these long spiels. So let's just agree that I'm right (cos I am) and you are wrong and be done with it. Deal?

  10. #60
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4462 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1942
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but I dispute that the games he was dropped have delayed securing the title.
    Except the possible 4 points lost against Greenock and United away, which would have had the league wrapped up last week, maybe sooner.

  11. #61
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Ffs @beefers the spell I'm dealing with is the spell in question i.e. When he was on the bench.

    But to keep you happy I'm sure that if he hadn't been dropped we would have mysteriously done better in that period than in the month prior to it and the months since. Lenny just has to pick JC and the rest will take care of itself.

    I only wish the team with JC in it was picking up points at the rate you are convinced we would have in that particular window.

    JC is a great striker and was dropped for too long. All I was saying was it is pish to suggest the period he was has affected us winning the league earlier. However I now realise the error of my ways and what actually happened versus what actually happened before and after, is irrelevant.

  12. #62
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1887
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ffs @beefers the spell I'm dealing with is the spell in question i.e. When he was on the bench.

    But to keep you happy I'm sure that if he hadn't been dropped we would have mysteriously done better in that period than in the month prior to it and the months since. Lenny just has to pick JC and the rest will take care of itself.

    I only wish the team with JC in it was picking up points at the rate you are convinced we would have in that particular window.

    JC is a great striker and was dropped for too long. All I was saying was it is pish to suggest the period he was has affected us winning the league earlier. However I now realise the error of my ways and what actually happened versus what actually happened before and after, is irrelevant.
    Good lad. I knew you'd see sense in the end.

  13. #63
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good lad. I knew you'd see sense in the end.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except the possible 4 points lost against Greenock and United away, which would have had the league wrapped up last week, maybe sooner.
    And if someone else had been playing when he missed open goals we'd have he league wrapped up. We can get into crystal ball gazing but while we'll never know for sure, stats are more reliable especially when they compare well against our record over three seasons. Jase is certainly not above a penalty miss either btw and not just when he's trying daft stunts !

  14. #64
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4462 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1942
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    And if someone else had been playing when he missed open goals we'd have he league wrapped up. We can get into crystal ball gazing but while we'll never know for sure, stats are more reliable especially when they compare well against our record over three seasons. Jase is certainly not above a penalty miss either btw and not just when he's trying daft stunts !
    One thing I'm sure you can't level at Cummings is missing open goals, unless I've got a mental blank?

    also missed penalties...only two I can think of are Hamilton at home when we were relegated and United in the semi. Has he missed others?

  15. #65
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One thing I'm sure you can't level at Cummings is missing open goals, unless I've got a mental blank?

    also missed penalties...only two I can think of are Hamilton at home when we were relegated and United in the semi. Has he missed others?
    Cummings is IMO a superstar but think he did v Raith at Raith last season...

  16. #66
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4462 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1942
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cummings is IMO a superstar but think he did v Raith at Raith last season...
    Oh aye, that was a stinker. Right infront of me too. Don't think he misses many, and don't think he's missed any pens apart from the two I mention.

  17. #67
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh aye, that was a stinker. Right infront of me too. Don't think he misses many, and don't think he's missed any pens apart from the two I mention.
    Agreed mate. Lennon was a fanny over how he treated Cummings earlier this season. He proved $#@! all dropping him IMO and his timings of pulling him off at times questionable.

  18. #68
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed mate. Lennon was a fanny over how he treated Cummings earlier this season. He proved $#@! all dropping him IMO and his timings of pulling him off at times questionable.
    Reported.

    Pointless innuendo, and this is a family site mate.

  19. #69
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3414 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2224
    Ah, the old Cummings debate.

    As far as I can see, he's scored more or less half our goals this season. For our main striker, that's an unimpeachable record.

    As I have consistently said, and as much as I like the guy and appreciate his other contributions on the park, if anyone needs to take a look at themselves, it's Grant Holt. If you're wearing number 9 for Hibs, you quite simply need to be scoring more than 4 or 5 goals (or whatever it is - single figures I'm sure), no matter what other qualities you bring to the team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  20. #70
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah, the old Cummings debate.

    As far as I can see, he's scored more or less half our goals this season. For our main striker, that's an unimpeachable record.

    As I have consistently said, and as much as I like the guy and appreciate his other contributions on the park, if anyone needs to take a look at themselves, it's Grant Holt. If you're wearing number 9 for Hibs, you quite simply need to be scoring more than 4 or 5 goals (or whatever it is - single figures I'm sure), no matter what other qualities you bring to the team.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Just to bring a bit of additional excitement to the day, we sat about ten yards up and ten to the side of the goal area thus guaranteeing a chance of getting smacked in the kisser by a stray football as our players completed their warm up.

    It's quite weird watching them practice. Boyle slots them in with aplomb, Jason does the same, as does Keats; SuperJ a bit erratic, Fyvie similar..... Grant Holt on the other hand is Mr Consistency.
    Every one a sclaff.

  21. #71
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reported.

    Pointless innuendo, and this is a family site mate.
    I had to read it twice to pick up on that. That aside I’ve got major skills and can definitely hold my own.

  22. #72
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had to read it twice to pick up on that. That aside I’ve got major skills and can definitely hold my own.
    Well nobody else will so what choice have you got

  23. #73
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1012
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Except the possible 4 points lost against Greenock and United away, which would have had the league wrapped up last week, maybe sooner.
    took one point from those games so 5 dropped..

    no chance whatsoever that Lennon will be sacked this summer by Hibs and nor should he be, as stated earlier would give him next season to see how he does but not bothered if he decides to leave in the summer and got a feeling he might, hard to say if he is enjoying it..

    has made hard work of it for a club with more season ticket holders than our three or four main rivals put together and a club buzzing from post cup final euphoria
    until the sky turns green

  24. #74
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    227
    Crazy people are actually asking for him to be booted out. It's not been pretty but we are top of the league and it's now pretty much a case of when will we win it not how will we win it. He's doing the job that's needed to be done to get out of this league, give a full proper transfer window and let's see how we get on re-establishing ourselves in the top flight

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. How do we line up?
    By Hammi in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-09-13, 22:35
  2. Changes to the line up for Well
    By Dinkydoo336 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-11-08, 16:31
  3. Has to be a line in here somewhere
    By Tiger Prima in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-11-08, 11:30
  4. line up
    By am_moroccan in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28-08-07, 17:34
  5. I'm back on line!
    By doontheslope70 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-05, 15:38

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •