Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 48 of 48

Thread: Hibs fan tried to punch Rangers player

  1. #1
    Bounce Admin's RSS Bot Admin Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    89 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    19

    Thinking Hibs fan tried to punch Rangers player

    Footballer Lee Wallace was targeted during the pitch invasion after last year's Scottish Cup Final.

    More...

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    'tried to punch'? But Keith Jackson categorically told us EVERY SINGLE RANGERS PLAYER WAS ASSAULTED THAT DAY ?

  3. #3
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'tried to punch'? But Keith Jackson categorically told us EVERY SINGLE RANGERS PLAYER WAS ASSAULTED THAT DAY ?
    Yon Falkirk Fan journo in the Sunday Retard said he saw Rangers players 'taking a kicking' too, must be a lot of proper assault cases getting held back until the end.

  4. #4
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2470 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1353
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yon Falkirk Fan journo in the Sunday Retard said he saw Rangers players 'taking a kicking' too, must be a lot of proper assault cases getting held back until the end.
    Waddell? Widnae be surprised if he's no related. Only bouncers of a certain age will ken what I mean.


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  5. #5
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4657 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Thousands of Hibs fans jumped the barriers at the final whistle after their team won its first Scottish Cup Final in 114 years.

    A number of Rangers fans also came on to the pitch.
    Oh my sides

  6. #6
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Waddell? Widnae be surprised if he's no related. Only bouncers of a certain age will ken what I mean.
    That's the fella.

    I used to think he was not a bad writer, but that was when he wrote about football.
    He's not up to much as a fiction writer.

  7. #7
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,467
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    475 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the fella.

    I used to think he was not a bad writer, but that was when he wrote about football.
    He's not up to much as a fiction writer.
    Decent guy, actually. Not seen him for about 8 years, admittedly, but he was genuinely a Falkirk fan ..
    pre-Houston era.
    GGTTH

  8. #8
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1101 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Decent guy, actually. Not seen him for about 8 years, admittedly, but he was genuinely a Falkirk fan ..
    pre-Houston era.
    He's probably been held hostage at hunbrox while the media chief there coaches him on the protocols of reporting..........the rangers way.

    Either way he's turned into a complete $#@!. And Jackson will ensure he stays that way.
    Ever play this game chief?

  9. #9
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    13,941
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2023 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1722
    Falkirk and their fans have developed a real hatred for Hibs. Think it all started with the Sparky days and the 4-3 win that papped them oot the SC Semi. I don't think they have ever gotten over being 3 Nil up and then getting their erses handed to them on a plate.

    What is worse is because we have been sharing a league for 3 seasons now they actually think that they are a rival to us. Falkirk have never been a rival to Hibs in my puff. And never funkin will!

    Did ya see their fans giving it the big un when they equalised against us recently? These warriors broke through the barricades..(Ok it's a plastic banner but ye get me drift) to get at the fans in the East. Wanted to kill us so they did!! I'm so glad them 4 polis and 1 steward stopped them before they made it in amongst us. In fact I'm so glad for those brave protectors that they managed to stop the marauders before even they had time to break out the next block over right next to thum....using nothing more than steely glares and shooing motions. Coulda been claret everywhere! I was brickin it and I'm in the West!!

    $#@! toon. $#@! team.

    Smalltownitis.

    Be glad to leave them behind. $#@! off ya nippy kants.



  10. #10
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,860
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2461 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    What other footballing nation on earth would you get a situation where people are being vilified in the media and tried in court almost a year after the match concerned took place ? When are we going to se the end of this garbage ?
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  11. #11
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What other footballing nation on earth would you get a situation where people are being vilified in the media and tried in court almost a year after the match concerned took place ? When are we going to se the end of this garbage ?
    Indeed. I am penning a piece on this on behalf of my pal. It will surely never see the light of day, but FFS, where does this end? Genuine question: when will they consider it over?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  12. #12
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,316
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5550 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed. I am penning a piece on this on behalf of my pal. It will surely never see the light of day, but FFS, where does this end? Genuine question: when will they consider it over?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am sure we at the bounce will publish it mate.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  13. #13
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am sure we at the bounce will publish it mate.
    Cheers M. What is happening to him is not remotely related to "justice".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  14. #14
    Radge Private Member
    Westside Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cheers M. What is happening to him is not remotely related to "justice".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The more I hear about this continuing investigation and arrests the more convinced I am it has turned into a get more Hibbies convicted than them. Somebody has to get their MSP asking questions about the time, effort and cost of pursuing people for trivial or even non-existent offences. If the huns had just $#@!ed off we'd maybe be looking at a few convictions for scaring some of their players.

  15. #15
    Radge Donator


    big fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dn Phrlain
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    50
    Of what I've seen reported in the press it only states what team they support if it's a Hibs fan.
    Sent from my garden using smoke signals

  16. #16
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    I'm amazed they can afford to throw so much money into this farce , must be a fair amount of man hours that could be better used ?

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm amazed they can afford to throw so much money into this farce , must be a fair amount of man hours that could be better used ?
    Why I think the Scottish Government need questioned.

  18. #18
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why I think the Scottish Government need questioned.
    Even non football folk at work are on about it , its not like there were any injuries or anything

  19. #19
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why I think the Scottish Government need questioned.
    Police matters are dealt with by the Police and not the government. However, it wouldn't do any harm to bring it up at Holyrood to try to get the Gov to ask the polis to back off. MA Broon is a Hibby is she not? She should bring it up in FMQs
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  20. #20
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Police matters are dealt with by the Police and not the government. However, it wouldn't do any harm to bring it up at Holyrood to try to get the Gov to ask the polis to back off. MA Broon is a Hibby is she not? She should bring it up in FMQs
    You think the government has no say or influence on policing matters?

  21. #21
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think the government has no say or influence on policing matters?
    I'm basing it on last weeks FMQ where someone asked if the government were planning to arm more police and NS said "Police matters are dealt with by the police and the decision must be made by them"
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  22. #22
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4657 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm basing it on last weeks FMQ where someone asked if the government were planning to arm more police and NS said "Police matters are dealt with by the police and the decision must be made by them"
    Fair enough but someone must be accountable for what they spend/waste their money on?

  23. #23
    Baby Radge faethehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?

  24. #24
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fair enough but someone must be accountable for what they spend/waste their money on?
    You either devolve powers [such as in this case] or you don't. Either way someone at some point is going to point the finger at the government. I didn't make the rules although I kind of agree with you. However, if it is devolved to the police as it appears to be then the top banana in the polis is the one who should be held resposible. It's easy for those banging against the SNP government [not pointing at you] to try to blame them for everything bad that happens. Same poeple who would advocate devolving such matters to people who know the business they are in I suspect.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  25. #25
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?
    some story, absolute $#@!ing disgrace..
    until the sky turns green

  26. #26
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?
    I'm raging just reading that.

    Disgusting.

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Craigentinny
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    101
    Another 46 images released today, never ending !

  28. #28
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?
    Can you tell me, did she plead not guilty?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm raging just reading that.

    Disgusting.
    four vehicles and loads of polis to bring in one exuberant female football fan..

    that cannae be standard surely..
    until the sky turns green

  30. #30
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2198 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed. I am penning a piece on this on behalf of my pal. It will surely never see the light of day, but FFS, where does this end? Genuine question: when will they consider it over?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would be interesting to see how many people got charged after the celtic/rangers final back in the 80's and how long they kept pursuing people

    Just looking at some of the reports/images from the web, and the online metro (I wont post link encouraging more arrests) states "Rangers players and staff were injured in the clash" Be nice is someone took them up for false reporting, but then maybe they count Warburton having his pride hurt as a bona fida injury They then mention "The rangers team were not able to collect their medals or trophies" Yet more false reporting, but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story eh? By the way what trophies were they to collect

  31. #31
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2198 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another 46 images released today, never ending !
    Highest number on pics I have saw so far was 457, but there might be higher numbers now. The only fair thing I can say is that a lot of these pics are rangers supporters, so I don't think it is all one sided. I would imagine every single rangers supporter on the pitch would be having their pic put up as there is no way they could say they were not goading rival fans. Doesn't explain why every article along with the pics continue to talk about players being attacked. The bulk of any fighting/intimidating was done well away from any players and well away from the mass of Hibs fans

  32. #32
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1846
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You either devolve powers [such as in this case] or you don't. Either way someone at some point is going to point the finger at the government. I didn't make the rules although I kind of agree with you. However, if it is devolved to the police as it appears to be then the top banana in the polis is the one who should be held resposible. It's easy for those banging against the SNP government [not pointing at you] to try to blame them for everything bad that happens. Same poeple who would advocate devolving such matters to people who know the business they are in I suspect.
    @Dub you are wrong. I don't give a $#@! in this instance if the Scottish Government/Executive is SNP/SNP bad/Labour/Liebour/Tory/Red Tory/Lib Dem/Green/SSP whatever the $#@! it is it *does* have responsibilities for Police Scotland. Thinking/Denying that it doesn't have influence over the police is daft and you are a switched on guy. Had this been Manchester United v Liverpool at Wembley you seriously suggesting that the Home Secretary wouldn't have been held to account in such similar circumstances as the $#@!in nonsense the Hibs support 99.9% innocently celebrating have been subjected to?

  33. #33
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Dub you are wrong. I don't give a $#@! in this instance if the Scottish Government/Executive is SNP/SNP bad/Labour/Liebour/Tory/Red Tory/Lib Dem/Green/SSP whatever the $#@! it is it *does* have responsibilities for Police Scotland. Thinking/Denying that it doesn't have influence over the police is daft and you are a switched on guy. Had this been Manchester United v Liverpool at Wembley you seriously suggesting that the Home Secretary wouldn't have been held to account in such similar circumstances as the $#@!in nonsense the Hibs support 99.9% innocently celebrating have been subjected to?
    I'm telling you what was said on FMQ's. It's what I heard. Presumably you think that Sturgeon was lying to parliament when she said what she said in which case you're deluded mate. You might not agree with it and I don't either but I'm not wrong.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  34. #34
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4657 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area! Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house! Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone! 24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning! So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine" magic eh?
    That is a shocking story and I'd be beside myself if it happened to me.sureĺy she was offered a duty solicitor?

  35. #35
    Baby Radge faethehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you tell me, did she plead not guilty?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately she pleaded guilty following the advice of the useless duty solicitor. The thing is she thought she was pleading guilty for going on to the pitch she had no idea what the charge was!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is a shocking story and I'd be beside myself if it happened to me.sureĺy she was offered a duty solicitor?
    She was at the court but was given duff info! The solicitor said it's an offence to enter the field of play!

  36. #36
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?
    Had to read this twice to make sure I'm not being dozy. Unbelievable.

  37. #37
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4657 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately she pleaded guilty following the advice of the useless duty solicitor. The thing is she thought she was pleading guilty for going on to the pitch she had no idea what the charge was!- - - Updated - - -She was at the court but was given duff info! The solicitor said it's an offence to enter the field of play!
    Must have been the same $#@! solicitor the young lad from Ratho had - he was also told to plead guilty.

  38. #38
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2470 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1353
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way the police have treated exuberant Hibs fans is disgusting! For example my missus went on to the hampden pitch like thousands others and made a bee line for Daz Mcgregor unbeknownst to her she must strayed into what is regarded by the procurator fiscal as the naughty area!

    Fast forward to December I received an irate phone call at 0830 on a Thursday morning from my wife saying the house had been surrounded by police who were pounding on the door! I only work 5 mins away so I jumped in the car and sped home, pulling into my street I was staring in disbelief at two meat wagons and a couple of squad cars and a $#@! load of Police around my house!

    Confronting the police who were about take her away they informed me that she was being arrested under the offensive behavior at football and threatening communications act 2012 then there she was gone!

    24hr she spent in a cell in livingston police station without interview or representation! Friday morning she was cuffed and put into the g4s wagon for the trip to Glasgow sheriff court where she sat in the cells for a further 6 hours watching Scotlands finest corntonvale inmates knock Lumps out of each other!

    Finally 3 o'clock she got brought before the beak! I was sitting in the public gallery trying to get her attention to give her the plead not guilty sign language.

    So the PF proceeded to give the police account which was something like this - she entered the field of play celebrating with other Hibs fans then started to make her way over the half way point then turned to her right towards the rangers fans and started applauding, finally she then started ushering Hibs fans back towards the Hibs end before herself then returning!

    So I thought to myself she's not done heehaw she'll be out of here shortly!

    How wrong I was! "1yr football banning order and £800 fine"

    magic eh?
    Unfuckinbelievable!

    - - - Updated - - -

    People must be made aware that if they get a knock at the door and end up at court tae plead not guilty. There would then need tae be a trial and that costs. No way the courts will waste money doing that..... Mibbes😳


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  39. #39
    Radge Private Member
    Westside Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately she pleaded guilty following the advice of the useless duty solicitor. The thing is she thought she was pleading guilty for going on to the pitch she had no idea what the charge was!

    - - - Updated - - -



    She was at the court but was given duff info! The solicitor said it's an offence to enter the field of play!
    Not much good to her now but I don't know why anybody would plead guilty without seeing all the evidence against them. The duty solicitor deserves to be sacked.

  40. #40
    Baby Radge faethehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not much good to her now but I don't know why would anybody plead guilty without seeing all the evidence against them. The duty solicitor deserves to be sacked.
    You're right! even the police said when she was picked up that she would be advised to plead not guilty!

  41. #41
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4213 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    791
    2008 UEFA Cup Final riots.

    15 policemen injured, worst night of violence to Manchester city centre since the blitz, a court heard.

    39 fans were arrested for a range of offences.
    Space to let

  42. #42
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    Rep Power
    1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm amazed they can afford to throw so much money into this farce , must be a fair amount of man hours that could be better used ?
    The SFA and the Weege polis were embarrassed that day. They $#@!ed up.

    So it`s not about justice. It`s simply become a vendetta to cover up their own incompetence.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  43. #43
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2008 UEFA Cup Final riots.

    15 policemen injured, worst night of violence to Manchester city centre since the blitz, a court heard.

    39 fans were arrested for a range of offences.
    And Chelsea were never held to account

  44. #44
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Whitburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    631 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by faethehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately she pleaded guilty following the advice of the useless duty solicitor. The thing is she thought she was pleading guilty for going on to the pitch she had no idea what the charge was!

    - - - Updated - - -



    She was at the court but was given duff info! The solicitor said it's an offence to enter the field of play!
    Madness. My old solicitor never once told me to plead guilty. Always not guilty gives them time to work up a defence if not change plea.

  45. #45
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    Rep Power
    1168
    Incidentally, it`s interesting that close up pics of fans on the pitch continue to be released a year after the event yet not a single photo of those The Rangers players or coaches has emerged of them "taking kickings". Such close surveillance and not one picture....how odd.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  46. #46
    'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'


    fieryjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Incidentally, it`s interesting that close up pics of fans on the pitch continue to be released a year after the event yet not a single photo of those The Rangers players or coaches has emerged of them "taking kickings". Such close surveillance and not one picture....how odd.
    C'mon Fritz, stop being so cynical. Keith Jackson has already told the world that every TRFC player was assaulted and this has not been retracted so MUST be the truth......

  47. #47
    Radge Private Member
    Westside Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    1,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Incidentally, it`s interesting that close up pics of fans on the pitch continue to be released a year after the event yet not a single photo of those The Rangers players or coaches has emerged of them "taking kickings". Such close surveillance and not one picture....how odd.
    It must be to ensure the culprits get a fair trial when they appear in court for these serious assault\attempted murder charges. Reporting restrictions will be lifted after they get locked up.

  48. #48
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It must be to ensure the culprits get a fair trial when they appear in court for these serious assault\attempted murder charges. Reporting restrictions will be lifted after they get locked up.
    That's more than likely the case.
    The number and identity of The Rangers players who were beaten to death in front of Chic, Jackshun and co. is also being kept under wraps until the next of kin have been informed.
    Presumably the next of kin weren't on the pitch or the polis would have found them by now.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. [BBC NewsFeed] Hibs boss laments late 'sucker punch'
    By Admin Team in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-05-16, 23:00
  2. Punch a hun
    By wee 162 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-04-10, 23:39
  3. If ever you were to punch a woman.
    By Dub in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-12-09, 23:11
  4. hibs-rangers player rating
    By AngusB in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-05-08, 20:52
  5. hibs v rangers august 99 on rangers tv now
    By Johnny Vegas in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-02-07, 09:07

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •