Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash

Just back and that was poor Hibs

If it hadn't been for the cairy on at the end, I could have summarised that game as total pish, Hibs were awful, Morton were cloggers. They were better first half, we had more of the ball second half. It was clear after 20 minutes the shape was wrong and they mastered us. It took Lenny until ten minutes to go to make a chnage, which he got wrong.

Far too many Hibs players looked disinterested or lacked drive, I will name, Keatings, Holt, Efe Ambrose, Marciano, and for at least parts of the game, Jason and Bartley. We started brightly, hitting the post with a SJM raker after less than a minute and for the first ten I was fooled into thinking we wanted this. I was wrong. I thought Morton were in command from 10 minutes in, if a team looked likely it was them. The referee ignored their consistent fouling, when he showed one midfileder the hand gestures to signify he had committed 4 fouls, then didnae book him you knew we had another incompetent referee, underlined by the ref then booking Marv for his first foul.

It got worse. Injury time, Forster is jockeying the ball out for a throw in front of the dugouts when Morton Sub Oyenuga halves Forster in the midriff/ leg??? Darren McGregor runs in and squares up to Oyenuga, Oyenuga collapses holding his head although Darren has not touched him, meanwhile Duff Jimmy and Lenny are trying to knock lumps out of each other with the Big Eared Baldy prick Duffy the protaganist, Oyenuga stands up like $#@!ng Lazarus and is promtly red carded, feigning shock and horror. The referee then speaks to the linesman who could not have seen anything from his postition the other side of the set too and the ref send Daz of with a straight red. The ref then sends both Duff Jimmy and Lenny to the stand. Amatuer hour has concluded.

On the pitch Daz was superb, as was Stevenson, McGinn done the job of two people as Bartley played in bits, and Jason gets moaned at for having to cover for that waste of a shirt Holt then is subbed. Boyle took a man off plenty but his crossing let him down and Keats proved he is an impact sub as he did little all game.

By the way, that sounds exciting, it wasn't, it was gash.

The Team

Marciano was better than he was for Israel v Spain.

Efe is not as good a right back as he is a right sided midfielder. I can see where the too casual, about to make mistake reputation comes from when he is at right back.

Darren was fantatstic, as good a Hibs captain as ehhhh David Gray!! From my seat he should never have been sent off.

Paul had a wobbly game coming back from injury, no where near as composed as we expect.

Lewis was fantastic, he is so much better when his job is to defend and build, not attack.

McGinn started brightly, hitting the posts and had a decent first half. I felt he spent too much of the second half covering for Barts.

I thought Barts was mastered by the dirty wee $#@!es in Morton's midfield. He rarely stopped them, although they were aided by an idiot of a ref.

Keatings done nothing other than a brief ten minute effort after half time. I thought he was dreadful and looked disinterested. He played 90 minutes too.

Boyle did get passed his man regularly, he cannae time a run, he disnae run in the channels enough and he couldnae cross himself. He did however try for 90 minutes.

Holt was awful. He looked like a pub league player, not a good one either. He plays for fouls. Nae use to us at all.

Jason never really got a shot off but he did work very hard to get the ball, and try and get in dangerous positions. Cannae be easy being the lone striker when there are two strikers on the pitch.

The subs

Graham came on for Holt with 25 minutes ot go and done more than Holt has done in his last three games for Hibs. Pity he is Bambi on ice. Nearly scored a header.

Dylan came on for Cummings with three minutes to go, a full 30 minutes too late Lennon and Dylan should have replaced Keatings who was blowing out his arse.

In a double substitution, Forster replaced Paul Hanlon, and we the fans shat it for the last few minutes. Took a sore one that started the rammy.

I think Lennon got the set up badly wrong, we were overwhelmed in midfield and did not rectify it. To keep picking Holt is beyong comprehension, he is unfit and brings nothing to the team anymore. Accept your wrong Neil and make changes, that 4 1 1 2 2 horror didnae work and the result could have been worse. Well done on standing up for your players, your club and yourself at the end.

The referee was incompetent.

I said before this game that Duffy is a tosser. Tonight proved it. Manager of the Year some dafties suggested, my $#@!ing arse, a sleekit prick who condones cheating. I hope we batter those banjo playing, hillbilly, cartoon huns with their Hullo Hullo songs next weekend.

Big turnout of over 14600 Hibs fans, 400 inbreds in the away end, good crowd but muted atmosphere.

My man of the match was Darren McGregor, Hibs must appeal the nonsense red card.

This weekend, lets get behind the team over in Fife, we are stuttering over the line Hibs, lets raise our game please.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    787 Post(s)
    vCash
    Agree with that bar McGinn who other than hitting the post was awful I thought, just seemed off it and not the fight he normally has.

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2726 Post(s)
    vCash
    A special mention for the Ref and Linesman for failing to spot the Morton keeper catching the ball outside the box,the linesman looked well behind play

Hibs were generally pish but it's another point towards the title,6 games to go.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)
    vCash
    Another home game, another unacceptable performance. In my opinion the attitude of too many of the players stinks and their ability isn't much better. A major overhaul in the summer. They either don't listen to the manager or don't care

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with that bar McGinn who other than hitting the post was awful I thought, just seemed off it and not the fight he normally has.
    Is that McGinn of our two man midfield? laddie had to cover all over the place against their 4 as Keats and Boyle watched on from wide.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    Is that McGinn of our two man midfield? laddie had to cover all over the place against their 4 as Keats and Boyle watched on from wide.
    He doesn't have it easy in our midfield but sometimes tries to do the harder thing and loses The ball instead of playing the simple ball, needs to learn that not every ball needs to be through the eye of a needle!

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    I am going to think about this some more as I rarely disagree with your analysis. I thought McGinn was dreadful, and Boyle put in more work than most of the others put together ...before delivering hee haw. But I think you are right that something was more generally wrong with the midfield. Keats was certainly a powderpuff.

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibs we very poor tonight. Agree that the rammy at the end added the only excitement.

Marciano - not much goalkeeping to do, played some decent short passes but his longer distribution was poor

Ambrose - composed, solid defensively, but not at the legs he has been

McGregor - generally solid, although a couple of times he could have been caught out on the turn

Hanlon - first game back and it showed

Stevenson - dependable as ever

Bartley - average performance

McGinn - tried too hard, would have been more effective had he kept things simpler at times. Lacked some of his usual dig in the tackle

Boyle - very direct, which I liked, but lacks a final ball

Keatings - waste of a jersey, including the woeful set pieces which all went straight into their 'keepers arms

Holt - can't start two games a week, well off the pace

Cummings - denied any real quality service, didn't make the most of the few chances that did come his way

Graham - should have started ahead of Holt. He's not a great player, but has decent movement and wants the ball

McGeough - should have came on after an hour

Forster - not sure why he came on? Fyvie coming on for Keatings earlier in the game to help us dominate the midfield would have made more sense
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    787 Post(s)
    vCash
    Duffy made sure the mifeild was overrun thinking back on it.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    Duffy made sure the mifeild was overrun thinking back on it.
    Our manager didn't do anything about it either. I think the two midfielders had a torrid task tonight and McGinn done ok, Bartley too, but they were swamped. Lucky Morton were ineffective near goal.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3410 Post(s)
    vCash
    Nah. For me, McGinn was simply $#@!e tonight - nothing to do with "covering for folk", he never passed to a Hibs jersey 7 times out of 10 at least. I love the laddie, but he surely cannot be beyond criticism? Kicking the ball to your own team is not affected by shapes or whatever - he's simply in a rank run of form, and for me should be dropped. We looked better against Falkirk without him.

Why McGeouch was not on with 30 mins to go is beyond me.

Boyle literally the only player who looked like they might create a chance.

Keats might as well have not been there, all he did all evening was chip the ball into their keeper's hands.

BOTH strikers were utterly brutal - can't believe Jason gets a pass either. Both had a 10-foot first touch, and the pass selection and execution was on a par with mine (which is hopeless, to be clear).

Bartley was... bang average. Which elevates him above the entire front 6 barring Boyle.

Back four all done what they had to do, kept a clean sheet, and were constantly looking for a pass which they could never make due to the utter inactivity, laziness, and sloppiness of those in front of them.

Marciano's kicking was at best aimless, otherwise had $#@!all to do.

$#@! day at the office, which I look forward to forgetting.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1863 Post(s)
    vCash
    Our manager didn't do anything about it either. I think the two midfielders had a torrid task tonight and McGinn done ok, Bartley too, but they were swamped. Lucky Morton were ineffective near goal.
    two decent midfielders sitting on the bench in Dylan and Fyvie watching us toil..Dylan eventually got stripped after about 78 minutes then put jacket back on and finally came on in 87th minute, very strange.
    until the sky turns green

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    Spot on report my much older hibee friend......
    I sit in East and just shake ma head these days , ok we will probably will the league in May aye May . The fitba is not inspiring me.
    Bartley I would replace with Fraser for games where we need zip in the middle.I like Bartley but he is what he is a stopper and nothing else. I enjoyed the scrap highlight of the evening.
    MOM Lewis cos Darren is brill and cant have it all the time.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6578 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    two decent midfielders sitting on the bench in Dylan and Fyvie watching us toil..Dylan eventually got stripped after about 78 minutes then put jacket back on and finally came on in 87th minute, very strange.
    I was purple with rage I they 9 mins. I'm just a fan but our midfield was the problem that was obvious to all early doors. It was screaming out for McGeouch or Fyvie to get on replacing Keatings.

$#@! knows what Lennon was thinking of.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    vCash
    $#@!e night but draw suits us more than them, games are quickly running out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I was purple with rage I they 9 mins. I'm just a fan but our midfield was the problem that was obvious to all early doors. It was screaming out for McGeouch or Fyvie to get on replacing Keatings.

$#@! knows what Lennon was thinking of.
    I was the same said after about 50 minutes Lennon needs to change this midfield especially when Bartley pulled up early on in second half but nope he persisted with it! Why he never made the sub sooner we will never know

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2517 Post(s)
    vCash
    Rocky awrite
    Efe Daz Paul Lewis good
    Martin good Marv $#@!e John $#@!e James $#@!e
    Grant murder Jason $#@!e
    Neil $#@!e

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    94 Post(s)
    vCash
    I don't think we got our tactics wrong. It looked to me like he used the same approach as we did Vs utd at home. Attack down the wings from the start. It was working but Boyle couldn't come up with a final ball. He played well apart from that but if he'd picked out hibs players We would have won by a few I reckon

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    vCash
    Decent point after Saturdays results and pretty standard home league performance from us.

If Boyles final ball had been better on a few occasions we might have picked up 3 points but ultimately we're pretty gash and in need of a clear out. Cup win and decent performances in the cup against better sides haven't clouded my judgement. Neither will the latest adopted as gospel garbage that we'll be much better when teams don't park the bus!!!

Lennon will get a better view of what's needed from the lengthy touch line ban coming his way. 5 plus surely??

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Nah. For me, McGinn was simply $#@!e tonight - nothing to do with "covering for folk", he never passed to a Hibs jersey 7 times out of 10 at least. I love the laddie, but he surely cannot be beyond criticism? Kicking the ball to your own team is not affected by shapes or whatever - he's simply in a rank run of form, and for me should be dropped. We looked better against Falkirk without him.

Why McGeouch was not on with 30 mins to go is beyond me.

Boyle literally the only player who looked like they might create a chance.

Keats might as well have not been there, all he did all evening was chip the ball into their keeper's hands.

BOTH strikers were utterly brutal - can't believe Jason gets a pass either. Both had a 10-foot first touch, and the pass selection and execution was on a par with mine (which is hopeless, to be clear).

Bartley was... bang average. Which elevates him above the entire front 6 barring Boyle.

Back four all done what they had to do, kept a clean sheet, and were constantly looking for a pass which they could never make due to the utter inactivity, laziness, and sloppiness of those in front of them.

Marciano's kicking was at best aimless, otherwise had $#@!all to do.

$#@! day at the office, which I look forward to forgetting.
    This sums it up for me also mate.
    "There's class, there's first class, and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    Crap game crap fitba but we never got beat. C'est la vie.

Next!

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    vCash
    Yet again its Holts fault Cummimgs did sod all! its laughable . The reason Cummings was anonymous was due to the fact that the Morton defence had him in their back pocket. As soon as he got the ball the just let him run around in circles on his one good foot.Sorry Jase was outplayed by part time players again.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spatzhibs View Post
    Yet again its Holts fault Cummimgs did sod all! its laughable . The reason Cummings was anonymous was due to the fact that the Morton defence had him in their back pocket. As soon as he got the ball the just let him run around in circles on his one good foot.Sorry Jase was outplayed by part time players again.
    Bollox!

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    vCash
    Aye ok . What did Cummings contribute all game? hee haw

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spatzhibs View Post
    Aye ok . What did Cummings contribute all game? hee haw
    You tell me. Gon then, you tell me all about his performance last night?

The Hibee Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    vCash
    Midfield was the problem, never had one. Super had an off day, Keating's had no impact, Boyle got in behind but couldn't find the crucial pass. Point out of that game welcomed, crowd had an off night too pretty muted. Their goalie looked well out the box and a certain Morton player had about five fouls early in the first half, wee talk, Bartley first foul booking, I'm getting paranoid again.

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    vCash
    Agree with most of this apart from McGinn, I thought he was awful! Never stopped trying but hardly found a Hibs player with a pass all night. The midfield was very ineffective and, in my opinion, none of our midfielders can play with Bartley in a two. It always seems to end up with the midfield dropping far too deep.

For Saturday I'd play Fyvie, Dylan and McGinn in midfield with Boyle if it's a four or Boyle up front with JC and Graham/Holt. As an aside did anyone else notice that Holt didnt win a single header until the crowd got on his back? After that he won most things, if not everything in the air......

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    I thought squirrel did ok in the circumstances. More often than not there were 4 defenders in aboot him. If he got past that then another 4 marking our 2 strikers.

We needed another midfielder in the place of Keats and we needed them mixing it in the box with the strikers.

Another observation was they ran about all night making themselves available and making a bloody nuisance of themselves while the Hibs players stood about like training cones!
    Space to let

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6429 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I thought squirrel did ok in the circumstances. More often than not there were 4 defenders in aboot him. If he got past that then another 4 marking our 2 strikers.

We needed another midfielder in the place of Keats and we needed them mixing it in the box with the strikers.

Another observation was they ran about all night making themselves available and making a bloody nuisance of themselves while the Hibs players stood about like training cones!
    Indeed.
    Harsh to blame Squirrel for 'no final ball' when he has nobody to aim at.
    A midfield that rarely get in the box, a pretty immobile Holty and Jason.

It's become a 'fact' that he can't cross.
    I counted at least 4 excellent near post balls in the second half but no takers.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4458 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    Indeed.
    Harsh to blame Squirrel for 'no final ball' when he has nobody to aim at.
    A midfield that rarely get in the box, a pretty immobile Holty and Jason.

It's become a 'fact' that he can't cross.
    I counted at least 4 excellent near post balls in the second half but no takers.
    @hibadelic and I were saying the same thing. Why didn't Cummings/Holt/someone anticipate at least once that Boyle's crosses were hitting the front post area and gamble, instead of standing on penalty area/back post.

I thought Squirrel was fine last night.

On McGinn, I like the laddie, he's got a tremendous future ahead of him, but he's been really very poor for a number of games-including last night- in 2017. The midfield last night should have been Fyvie,Dylan,McGinn. So what if Dylan can't last full games? Play him from the start, get ahead then sub him.

Fyvie has clearly pished in Lennon's vimto.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2500 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    @hibadelic and I were saying the same thing. Why didn't Cummings/Holt/someone anticipate at least once that Boyle's crosses were hitting the front post area and gamble, instead of standing on penalty area/back post.

I thought Squirrel was fine last night.

On McGinn, I like the laddie, he's got a tremendous future ahead of him, but he's been really very poor for a number of games-including last night- in 2017. The midfield last night should have been Fyvie,Dylan,McGinn. So what if Dylan can't last full games? Play him from the start, get ahead then sub him.

Fyvie has clearly pished in Lennon's vimto.
    RE Boyle. He is limited as a player hence why he is playing in this league for Hibs, but he is IMO an excellent winger at this level who uses his pace and skill very well. He is also very tenacious, has a great engine, and shows a refreshing appetite to run at defences and take players on...a rare sight in the modern game. The lack of movement from both our front players, but also the lack of willingness of our midfield players to get into the box when we are attacking continues to be a massive source of frustration.

I think McGinn was rushed back too soon after his operation. He hasn't been the same player he was last season, but he is still the player that everything goes through in our team. IMO we rely too much on him and he needs much better support from his fellow midfielders. We missed Shinnie last night as he at least shows a willingness to attack and get into the box to support and link up with our strikers.

I also agree with you about McGeogh. According to Lennon at the AGM last year he has a recurring injury problem which means he can't play very often, but for me he should start matches rather than come on with 15 minutes to go. Fyvie is another one who has had a slightly disappointing season. I do think he is a good player who maybe is just short of confidence at the moment. I think he will be back in the team fairly soon.
    Last edited by Greenmachine; 30-03-17 at 14:42.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2086 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    RE Boyle. He is limited as a player hence why he is playing in this league for Hibs, but he is IMO an excellent winger at this level who uses his pace and skill very well. He is also very tenacious, has a great engine, and shows a refreshing appetite to run at defences and take players on...a rare sight in the modern game. The lack of movement from both our front players, but also the lack of willingness of our midfield players to get into the box when we are attacking continues to be a massive source of frustration.

I think McGinn was rushed back too soon after his operation. He hasn't been the same player he was last season, but he is still the player that everything goes through in our team. IMO we rely too much on him and he needs much better support from his fellow midfielders. We missed Shinnie last night as he at last shows a willingness to attack and get into the box to support and link up with our strikers.

I also agree with you about McGeogh. According to Lennon at the AGM last year he has a recurring injury problem which means he can't play very often, but for me he should start matches rather than come on with 15 minutes to go. Fyvie is another one who has had a slightly disappointing season. I do think he is a good player who maybe is just short of confidence at the moment. I think he will be back in the team fairly soon.
    Agree with everything but especially about missing Shinnie. He has been excellent for weeks now and acts as our real catalyst for us playing in the danger zone.

Keatings was like a man down in his position last night which also meant Lewie couldn't go raiding as much as he would like cos Keats was pretty static up that side. Saying that, Shinnie was off injured last week and Keats came on a won us the game so it was deserved that he made the line-up last night.When he does start though he never seems to take his chance to claim his place sadly.

I hope Shinnie is back soon cos Keats is not the best in that role. You either play him up front or as an impact sub.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4458 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    Agree with everything but especially about missing Shinnie. He has been excellent for weeks now and acts as our real catalyst for us playing in the danger zone.

He has been good eh? There was a fairly lengthy spell of being pish, but in recent weeks he's been good. Hope he's back soon.

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    vCash
    I thought we were pish last night. With the notable exceptions of McGregor, who was mostly excellent again, and Stevenson who I felt did well, even aerially, when Morton tried to target that early in in the game. SJM had one of his worst games for us, Bartley lacked bite in challenges and was mostly anonymous. Jase failed to take up his usual dangerous positions resulting in a lack of shots,as Holt was ineffective yet again.
    Lennon got his tactics horribly wrong, everyone could see that. Midfield was outnumbered, out fought, and fouled at every opportunity. McGeough or Fyvie should have been on after 60 mins when it was obvious we were struggling in there. Rammy at the end was nonsense, distracted from a poor performance. Can see why McGregor was fuming, tackle was horrible. Shouldn't be surprised when the diet huns dive, cheat and generally aren't very nice though.

GoGO Back To Forum