Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    142 Post(s)
    vCash

dicontent over at keechback.

Anyone interested in having a laugh at the Jambos should have a wee look at Jambos Kickback at the moment.I don't often recommend a rivals site, but this is comedy gold.One post is called something like Never Been So Discontented,it starts off in a vitriolic manner and basically gets worse and worse for now up to 7 pages.Go see!

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6345 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by moathibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone interested in having a laugh at the Jambos should have a wee look at Jambos Kickback at the moment.I don't often recommend a rivals site, but this is comedy gold.One post is called something like Never Been So Discontented,it starts off in a vitriolic manner and basically gets worse and worse for now up to 7 pages.Go see!
    I read the first couple of pages Moaty. It quickly descended in to name calling IE everyone who thought the gunts were $#@! was obviously a verminous Hobo. Was more interested in the "Pledge an extra £" thread. Seems FOH are asking everyone to increase their donation by a quid so that the gunts can 'grow and improve'. Budge isnae daft eh.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Micro$oft Hating Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'll occasionally lurk in there. What a bunch of weirdos that lot are. It is the most uninteresting load of crap that gets posted on there. I doubt there can be anyone above the age of 15 years old posts there.
    Charlie don't surf !

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2044 Post(s)
    vCash
    To be honest, know a few jambos and they would never go near that site, full of idiots. Funny though for us

A bit past it Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5846 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    To be honest, know a few jambos and they would never go near that site, full of idiots. Funny though for us

It’s a vile pit of bigots and bampots in an advanced state of putrescence.
    Just reading some of the comments there leaves a stench wafting from my screen. We are apparently ‘vermin’ to them and the viciousness demonstrated by many goes WAY beyond banter or even ‘hated rivalry’ that one could expect.
    The fact that they seem to define themselves by comparison to Hibs simply amazes me. Even when we are in a different division from them they remain fixated, whilst I’d guess most Hibs fans couldn’t give a flying one about them unless we are playing them. In fact, I recall travelling to an away game with 1875 and discussing the forthcoming game and others being played that day; neither of us actually knew who the Gunts were playing – nor did we care!

Sickbag is on a par with Rangersmedia in terms of being populated by the lowest form of life.

A horrible horrble place.

Yes.

I've got a log-in there.
    “It’s massive having the Old Firm derby back on the schedule. It’s the one game which perhaps defines the Ladbrokes Premiership around the world. We’ve had an increase in attendances over the last year looking forward to the return of the Old Firm and I’m absolutely sure that attendances and viewer numbers this year will be huge with so much to play for.”

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5981 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    It’s a vile pit of bigots and bampots in an advanced state of putrescence.
    Just reading some of the comments there leaves a stench wafting from my screen. We are apparently ‘vermin’ to them and the viciousness demonstrated by many goes WAY beyond banter or even ‘hated rivalry’ that one could expect.
    The fact that they seem to define themselves by comparison to Hibs simply amazes me. Even when we are in a different division from them they remain fixated, whilst I’d guess most Hibs fans couldn’t give a flying one about them unless we are playing them. In fact, I recall travelling to an away game with 1875 and discussing the forthcoming game and others being played that day; neither of us actually knew who the Gunts were playing – nor did we care!

Sickbag is on a par with Rangersmedia in terms of being populated by the lowest form of life.

A horrible horrble place.

Yes.

I've got a log-in there.
    It's an incredible place. Last night I noticed a, presumably grown man given how dated the term is, going by the handle 'hibsarepants'. Other grown men are given to talking about Hibs making them want to 'spew'.

Meanwhile, the whole size thing that amuses us all so much, is now clearer to me, as something much darker than I thought. There are people absolutely petrified we might retain the cup / match or overtake them in attendances - actually terrified.

Others meanwhile seem literally - rather than in the everyday sense - delusional about the place of hearts in the footballing cosmos. It seems utterly beyond comprehension - I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned - that changing fortunes in the Derby and disappointments elsewhere might be related to the end of funny money. There are some people who genuinely seem to believe hearts are on some kind of different level to everyone bar the OF.

Hun sites may seethe with misanthropy but they are nowhere near as deluded about their footballing prospects. Kickback is profoundly strange.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6345 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    It's an incredible place. Last night I noticed a, presumably grown man given how dated the term is, going by the handle 'hibsarepants'. Other grown men are given to talking about Hibs making them want to 'spew'.

Meanwhile, the whole size thing that amuses us all so much, is now clearer to me, as something much darker than I thought. There are people absolutely petrified we might retain the cup / match or overtake them in attendances - actually terrified.

Others meanwhile seem literally - rather than in the everyday sense - delusional about the place of hearts in the footballing cosmos. It seems utterly beyond comprehension - I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned - that changing fortunes in the Derby and disappointments elsewhere might be related to the end of funny money. There are some people who genuinely seem to believe hearts are on some kind of different level to everyone bar the OF.

Hun sites may seethe with misanthropy but they are nowhere near as deluded about their footballing prospects. Kickback is profoundly strange.
    There were two comments on the thread Moaty mentioned along the lines of "We are $#@! now we have to live within our means" and "We'll be lucky to sell 10k season tickets for next year at this rate"

Both rounded on by the mob and "outed" as Hobos [obvs].

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Micro$oft Hating Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    715 Post(s)
    vCash
    I've noticed they are having a "Rudi Skacel (fondly referred to as sweet prince, boak) Tribute Dinner" this month !!
    Charlie don't surf !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6345 Post(s)
    vCash
    I had a quick look over on sickbag and there's a 4 pager about our game today. Most of them seemed to be watching via Sportsmania. It all started so positively for them predicting a Falkirk win/Morton win or draw followed by depression at the final results and then the sad sacks disintegrated in to slagging each other by page 4. They're fukking barry entertainment

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

GoGO Back To Forum