Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 99

Thread: Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian Round 2

  1. #1
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5540 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468

    Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian Round 2

    So we meet again, Hibernian, holders of the Scottish Cup, after beating the soon to be dead huns 3 2 on the 21st of May 2016, against the Gorgie Deviants.

    Seems they were as pish as us last Saturday, held to a draw by a smaller club. They blame their tattie field of a pitch, we know its the insignicant fud Cathro and his total wierdo of an assitant, Nanny McPhee coupled with a team mercenaries cobbled together at haste. How do we know? We have lived it, recently.

    Can we beat them, yes of course, they are $#@!e. Will we? Well that is up to Neil Lennon and the players. We have as good a squad, we have people who know what it means to beat them, they know what it means to us, the fans.

    Lets go out there and batter them Hibs, we are better at football, we have more fans in the ground, fans that actually will get behind their team, we have a songbook, theirs died last May.

    Lets do the Gunts.....Hibernian Forever!
    nil satis nisi optimum

  2. #2
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    949 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    We are the holders.

    Hibernian Forever.

    $#@! hearts. mutants.

  3. #3
    Radge Donator


    big fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dn Phrlain
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    50
    Git right $#@!ing intae thum, ahm thinking they signed aw these mercenaries to avoid getting beat by us...AGAIN!!
    GGTTH

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member
    Colchester Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    186 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    206
    Let's get into em.
    4-3-3, fast attacking football
    HEARTS ARE NADE!

  5. #5
    Radge Monthly Contributor

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scottish borders
    Posts
    825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    373 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    114
    Not going to be popular but I have a feeling they will beat us tomorrow night, 1-2 or 0-2. I don't think this because they are any better than us I just think derbies can go either way and on this occasion they will get the breaks, I hope I am wrong.

    i don't won't to lose the cup, especially to them but if we had to win one of the next two games it's three points against Dunfermline for me. Btw, I hope we win both games but the league is far more important this season.

  6. #6
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3571 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    Rep Power
    1168
    Wont get to the game now because of the prospect of severe weather on Wed/Thurs. I wont drive in it. $#@!ing $#@!e.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  7. #7
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    741 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not going to be popular but I have a feeling they will beat us tomorrow night, 1-2 or 0-2. I don't think this because they are any better than us I just think derbies can go either way and on this occasion they will get the breaks, I hope I am wrong.
    We've been doing pretty well against them lately. It will be close even although they are absolute $hite and managed by the clueless Cathro. We will only lose because we shoot ourselves in the foot with a mistake. We won't lose because they are a good team. We turn up, we will do them.
    Charlie don't surf !

  8. #8
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1607 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    198
    Let's hit them scumbos with pace as their full backs will bottle it. Big Bartman to snuff their midfield whilst ours collect his mop ups and play our fast flowing game. NL had us set up at the tatie field to overcome that bomb scare of a pitch, so let's see how they cope with pace on the wings like against United.


    2 - 0 To the Scottish cup holders

    Cummings & Holt.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  9. #9
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    10,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2461 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1011
    Stop them attacking on the flanks and especially stop Djoum and Jamie Walker and we have a reasonable chance. Home advantage counts for a lot in the cup IMO. I do think Hibs will have to score first if we are going to win. They will be totally fired up and 100% determined to win as their season rests on it. I'm another one who would rather we won on Saturday against Dunfermline if I had the choice as we must win the league. Having said that a big cup-tie like this takes care of itself. I'm going to be optimistic and go for 2-1 Hibs.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

    John Hughes

  10. #10
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2460


    BIG G


    Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

    Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

  11. #11
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    I can see the usual suspects diving all over the box and I hope the ref isn't suckered by the cheats.
    The Guntkeeper is terrified of a football and just windmills his arms about like a ......... er ............ like a windmill any time the ball comes near.
    Keep blasting the ball at or near him and get ready for the rebound because he couldnae catch a cold.

    Assuming the ref isn't fooled and we don't score an OG I think we will win and keep a clean sheet.

    Rocky was immense when needed at the PBS so he will be super confident. The rest have to get innae boot thum.

  12. #12
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    They're pish. Hibs win.

  13. #13
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They're pish. Hibs win.
    Most succinct EGB post in living memory.

    Is your keyboard fcuked?

    I'll understand if you don't reply.

  14. #14
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    13,937
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2019 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1722
    Kill them!

  15. #15
    Radge Private Member
    Westside Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ayrshire
    Posts
    1,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    417 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    224
    2-1 going on 10.

  16. #16
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Is Hanlon fit?

  17. #17
    Doonhamer Radge


    south west hiby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Holywood, south west scotland
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    498
    I $#@!in hate these games my blood pressure goes like 180/100 , I cannie sleep , and generally feel like I'm going for a job interview.
    It will be a different prospect given our fantastic facility , but if we play fitba its there for the taking.
    I will take a win in any form.......

  18. #18
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5540 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is Hanlon fit?
    Nope, neither is McGeouch and only 14 trained on Monday.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  19. #19
    Coffee Shop Radge

    HaarlemShuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Haarlem on the Spaarne, Holland
    Posts
    2,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, neither is McGeouch and only 14 trained on Monday.
    Well I hope our no 14 is in good form?
    Fúckin clubs are fúckin dull the fúckin pubs are fúckin full
    Of fúckin girls and fúckin guys with fúckin murder in their eyes

  20. #20
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    638 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, neither is McGeouch and only 14 trained on Monday.
    Oh god.

  21. #21
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Our squads thin as $#@!, must be about emergency signing time, Fontaine gives he the $#@!s, if only he could be the player he was first season, I can see this being another tight game with one goal deciding it either way, going 1-0 Hibs with Cummings FGS.

  22. #22
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    As with any derby day morning, I'm not confident.

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    226
    Usual Derby morning nerves not helped by the fact I'm at work and can't have a drink to settle them 😂! Hopefully start the tie like last year and get an early goal but this time go on and grab one or two more as I'm not confident of a clean sheet with fonts in our back line, hope he proves me wrong though! Cmon hibs let's get right in about these scummy $#@!s

  24. #24
    Radge Donator
    Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southside o' Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    579 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    244
    Just rip em, Hibs - rip em and their season's over in FEBRUARY !!. After that, their attendances will start to go down and then it'll be the turn of their life-giving D/D's. We win tonight and it'll confirm we're starting to get pay-back for their 30+ years of 'Finance Football' !!


    GGTTH


    P.s Over on 'Jambos throw-backs' their 'Hibs v Hearts' thread started 2 days ago and already has 8 pages with some 300+ posts - looks like the little darlings are a tad concerned ..........................

  25. #25
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, neither is McGeouch and only 14 trained on Monday.
    Sickness bug apparently.

    Not good news to have players recovering from a day or two of boaking.
    Worse news if they DON'T recover though.

  26. #26
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sickness bug apparently.

    Not good news to have players recovering from a day or two of boaking.
    Worse news if they DON'T recover though.
    Fyvie aswell has it apprantly, so others likely have it too.

  27. #27
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see the usual suspects diving all over the box and I hope the ref isn't suckered by the cheats.
    I understand it's Steven McLean tonight.

    I think he's probably the best ref in the country - I hope I still feel that way later tonight.


  28. #28
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As with any derby day morning, I'm not confident.
    I've never been more confident. Tbf this is more a reflection of what 21.05.16 and changes in derby dynamics (I think our players are no longer beaten before a ball is kicked) has done to my footballing state of mind than present form etc

    It also happens to be the first Wednesday - Christmas hols apart - where I have been able to be in Edinburgh since last summer. The stars are aligned from where I sit.

    The gunts are 90 mins away from meltdown. If things don't go well for then early, the strain will tell.

    Go on Hibs.

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    658


    I WILL LOVE IT IF WE BEAT THEM, LOVE IT !!!
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

  30. #30
    Juvenile Radge goldenhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, neither is McGeouch and only 14 trained on Monday.
    Probably more of a precaution. Fontaine etc has a wee injury, so no point in pushing him

  31. #31
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3344 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As with any derby day morning, I'm not confident.
    Same.



    But then, I'm always like that on derby day, as you say; especially with our current form/personnel available. However, nevertheless -

    INTAE THUM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  32. #32
    Radge Donator
    Two Headed Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    1,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    808 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    412
    Derby days are always emotional numbing for me. No idea what to expect.

    If I was pushed for a prediction I'd go with the same as last year 1-0 to us with JC the hero.

  33. #33
    Radge Private Member

    egb_hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    From the Capital
    Posts
    35,897
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2121
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same.



    But then, I'm always like that on derby day, as you say; especially with our current form/personnel available. However, nevertheless -

    INTAE THUM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #34
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    226
    Hibs are favourites for this tonight at the bookies, big team will be going off their heads seeing that the wee team in the league below are favourites

  35. #35
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    north of hell
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not going to be popular but I have a feeling they will beat us tomorrow night, 1-2 or 0-2. I don't think this because they are any better than us I just think derbies can go either way and on this occasion they will get the breaks, I hope I am wrong.i don't won't to lose the cup, especially to them but if we had to win one of the next two games it's three points against Dunfermline for me. Btw, I hope we win both games but the league is far more important this season.
    That's nuttier than squirrels $#@!e even thinking negative thoughts against that shower.4-0 the cabbage

  36. #36
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never been more confident. Tbf this is more a reflection of what 21.05.16 and changes in derby dynamics (I think our players are no longer beaten before a ball is kicked) has done to my footballing state of mind than present form etc

    It also happens to be the first Wednesday - Christmas hols apart - where I have been able to be in Edinburgh since last summer. The stars are aligned from where I sit.

    The gunts are 90 mins away from meltdown. If things don't go well for then early, the strain will tell.

    Go on Hibs.
    I admire your spirit and hope you're correct.

  37. #37
    I'm a Pogues Radge
    hibbymick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LEITH
    Posts
    899
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    82
    Hibs to win 3-1. Cummings first goal correct score double. cmon the football team..
    SUNSHINE ON LEITH. hibbymick

  38. #38
    Toddler Radge
    IAmLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    28
    I would be a lot more confident if we had Hanlon or even Forster available to play. Fontaine was very good in his Tynecastle appearance so hopefully he's the same tonight, he definitely gives me the fear though, we hoof the ball forward far too much when he plays & he loves a charge forward leaving him hopelessly out of position too - come on big man, prove me wrong!!!! I'd like to see us line up similarly to what we did against united but get the feeling Lennon won't drop Holt. Whatever happens lets hope it's us that are smiling when the dust settles!!!

  39. #39
    Radge Private Member


    Power's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Dhn ideann
    Posts
    8,463
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    334
    2-0 Hibs. Holt to score and another.

  40. #40
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,206
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3344 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2032
    Feel better now I'm in the pub. Bring these ****s on.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  41. #41
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    8,882
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2465 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1298
    mon the $#@!in hibees.
    Get intae these ****s


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  42. #42
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2198 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Lady indoors says Ill stick a pount on Hibs winnin 3-1... not a chance.....


    However just in case theres a pound on for her and four quid from me...at 19/1

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would be a lot more confident if we had Hanlon or even Forster available to play. Fontaine was very good in his Tynecastle appearance so hopefully he's the same tonight, he definitely gives me the fear though, we hoof the ball forward far too much when he plays & he loves a charge forward leaving him hopelessly out of position too - come on big man, prove me wrong!!!! I'd like to see us line up similarly to what we did against united but get the feeling Lennon won't drop Holt. Whatever happens lets hope it's us that are smiling when the dust settles!!!
    He also gets his head to a lot of crosses/corners....just get them on target for a change Fonts

  43. #43
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Fyvie not over stomach bug, out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not sure im keen on the starting eleven.

  44. #44
    Norwegian Hibs Radge



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    1,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    36
    STARTING XI | Marciano, Gray, Fontaine, Bartley, McGinn, Holt, Stevenson, Boyle, McGregor, Humphrey, Cummings.

  45. #45
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fyvie not over stomach bug, out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not sure im keen on the starting eleven.
    Boyle? Has Lennon no learned.

  46. #46
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    741 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    158
    Reading keechback is hilarious !!
    Charlie don't surf !

  47. #47
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Mon the Squirrel!!!

  48. #48
    On holiday Radge
    broonieboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    114
    Almost crashed the car as Jase smashed in the first!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  49. #49
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    741 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lady indoors says Ill stick a pount on Hibs winnin 3-1... not a chance.....


    However just in case theres a pound on for her and four quid from me...at 19/1
    Charlie don't surf !

  50. #50
    Radge Private Member

    Hibee Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    3,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    343
    Kickback is worth a peek! 😂

    Oh well done Davy! From what I could see on periscope we absolutely dominated them tonight. Superb.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 26-05-17, 17:24
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-17, 16:22
  3. Scottish cup winners range in the hibernian clubstore
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum Club Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-11-16, 14:30
  4. Hibernian fc programme: Scottish cup winners special edition
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum Club Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-08-16, 20:20
  5. Hertha berlin await winners of second qualifying round
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum Club Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-07-16, 12:30

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •