216 Post(s)
    5646 Post(s)

Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian

Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.

I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.

I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.

$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.

Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.

Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba.

I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.

Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it.

God Bless Hibernian, ra ra ra!

296 Post(s)
    Amen to that

336 Post(s)
    Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba. I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it. God Bless Hibernian, ra ra ra!
    Buzzing. $#@! the Hertz!!
    "There's class, there's first class, and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

you ready, guntos?

After that I'm ready for war. Bring the ****s on.Noo I Cannie sleep.
    Into the valley of death rode the 3000 guns tae the left guns tae the right and Jason Doon the middle......

1831 Post(s)
    think @1875 might have a secret soft spot for those boring $#@!s

really can't wait to stand at Tynie singing ' When Hibs went up to win the Scottish Cup..' etc

into them Hibs, don't concede an an early goal and they will be bricking it

Been quietly confident all week...it will be a tough game but Im as calm as you can be the night before a derby, our players know what is required and that antiquated, 70s throwback of a midden holds no fears for them.

Bring it on.

161 Post(s)
    6543 Post(s)
    I $#@!in love that OP. Away to my bed pished. Alarm set to find a bar showing the game somewhere in Corralejo, Fuertoventura. GGTTH

40 Post(s)
    Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.

I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.

I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.

$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.

Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.

Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba.

I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.

Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it.

A masterpiece 👏👏👏

I'm a Pogues Radge

40 Post(s)

Tremendous... show that to the team..
    SUNSHINE ON LEITH. hibbymick

716 Post(s)
    $#@!ing brilliant as always Matk!!!

Thats got me going now!! Lets get rite in to these deluded gunt $#@!s!!!

Mon the Hibees!!!!!

787 Post(s)
    Brilliant.
    Dianes it is then.

61 Post(s)
    Magic mark

Not as confident as usual, probably because Lennon currently has a tesco bag with the players names in going to shuffle through to pick the team.

If Hanlon was playing would be easy, but keep it tight at the start and they horrible slugs farter will go

Come on hibernian

2074 Post(s)

Funkin TELT!

32 Post(s)
    1661 Post(s)
    I $#@!in love that OP. Away to my bed pished. Alarm set to find a bar showing the game somewhere in Corralejo, Fuertoventura. GGTTH
    That's some distance to travel to watch the match.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

6403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's some distance to travel to watch the match.
    Banned from more pubs than Deek.

23 Post(s)
    566 Post(s)
    It's watching on Sky Sports for me. I think we COULD win barring a wonder goal or dodgy penalty by the Gunts. No Hanlon worries me although Fonts' weakness is not in the defensive aerial department fortunately. Barts and I suppose Holt getting stuck into them is an attractive prospect, but we don't want to outGunt the Gunts? Jason must start given his record, because his mobility seems to get the better of the Gunts' defence. I see a role for SJM, perhaps a driving run and a bit of magic? It's also a day for the cool head of Dylan, but he's probably injured I guess.

2074 Post(s)
    Rocky's back!

Marciano, Gray, Bartley, McGinn, Fyvie, Holt, Stevenson, Keatings, Forster, McGregor, Cummings.

Subs :Laidlaw, Fontaine, McGeouch, Boyle, Shinnie, Humphrey, Graham

3389 Post(s)
    Thought I was okay with not getting a ticket. Now it's almost here I'm devastated though.

No sure about that team. Just win the fcukin game. Big day for Jordon Forster.

480 Post(s)
    Thought I was okay with not getting a ticket. Now it's almost here I'm devastated though.
    Snap. Opted for the Now TV one-day Sports Pass option. Resent giving Murdoch £6.99, but still. Mon the Hibs

2485 Post(s)
    Think that's a team to try to get a replay.
    With the exception of Cummings not much pace or goals there.

376 Post(s)
    Think that's a team to try to get a replay.
    With the exception of Cummings not much pace or goals there.
    I think it's a team that will stand up to them physically, the pitch will probably cut up so route one football may be the best option?

We have a strong bench with pace so there are options to change things if needed.

3814 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Snap. Opted for the Now TV one-day Sports Pass option. Resent giving Murdoch £6.99, but still. Mon the Hibs
    Watching free on sky sports mix

617 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Just done the same - first time ever. The sound is out of sync though.

I'm happy to see Marv start.

2074 Post(s)
    Target that full back Sowah. He is pish.

2074 Post(s)
    Dig a hole and bury um!

2074 Post(s)
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Sheesh!

H-T Only one team in it. They have 2 decent players so far. That's it. Hibs to win 2 nil.

418 Post(s)
    Looks like we have turned this into a war and we are winning the battle
    That pitch has made the game this way

3389 Post(s)
    Jason squares that, it's a goal

414 Post(s)
    Holt has been anonymous, summed up him passing to Cummings at an acute angle when he had the better position. $#@!e game. Will be pissed off if the gunts nick this when we've been set up for hoofball, obviously delighted if it goes our way though. C'mon Hibs let's do them 2nd half!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Spence View Post
    Looks like we have turned this into a war and we are winning the battle
    That pitch has made the game this way
    We are winning the physical battle but need to score or we are surely inviting the sucker punch script to be dusted off.

4692 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    Holt has been anonymous, summed up him passing to Cummings at an acute angle when he had the better position. $#@!e game. Will be pissed off if the gunts nick this when we've been set up for hoofball, obviously delighted if it goes our way though. C'mon Hibs let's do them 2nd half!
    Thought Holt's had a decent first half and unlucky not to score. Should have taken shot with left instead of right foot.

Conditions and the occasion dictating the lack of quality. I'm happy enough for it to stay as it is. Still think we'll win one nil and Jase will score. That pitch is a disgrace..do Hearts even have a groundsman..it's like a ploughed field.

414 Post(s)
    Thought Holt's had a decent first half and unlucky not to score. Should have taken shot with left instead of right foot.
    Fair point, even if his left is his swinger still would've been worth a pop

418 Post(s)
    We are winning the physical battle but need to score or we are surely inviting the sucker punch script to be dusted off.
    I agree eeg, it's an old cliché but the first goal is vital no more so than today
    I am hoping that the status quo remains and squirrel comes on and with his pace get on the end of a long ball or three and cause something to happen
    I'm optimistic and will leave it at that 👍

2074 Post(s)
    What a save!

2074 Post(s)
    Graham for Holt. Holt has earned his corn today.

617 Post(s)
    Hibs fans were immense today.

2074 Post(s)
    Never won the game but defo won the battle. Sunshine On Leith getting belted oot at the replay. Again!

Lewie and Bartley were tops for me. And Rocky is a real good keeper. Real good.

414 Post(s)
    Fans were different class, all you could hear on zitelli the entire match. Thought Bartley was superb today, all-action and was everywhere, Fyvie good too.

2205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bofahibee View Post
    Hibs fans were immense today.

Indeed they were, Hearts fans seem to have lost their song book. Surprised Boyle wasn't used for some fresh legs. We were by far the better team and hopefully kick on in replay..whenever that is?

One tthing today convinced me, the days of Hearts beating us through their money laundering schemes are well and truly over. The playing field is level and we are revelling in it!

617 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    Indeed they were, Hearts fans seem to have lost their song book. Surprised Boyle wasn't used for some fresh legs. We were by far the better team and hopefully kick on in replay..whenever that is?

One tthing today convinced me, the days of Hearts beating us through their money laundering schemes are well and truly over. The playing field is level and we are revelling in it!
    Although that playing field was anything but level - looked freshly ploughed.

1610 Post(s)
    We will smash them at ER, what a performance from Bartley, they wanted a battle and we won the war.

I'll take that. $#@! game that they and their farmer's field turned into an anti-football brawl which we won. They'll be back to bricking it now after the galacticos were stopped on their own patch.

Back to Leith now, come on.

Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian

Well done the fans that were there...after their characteristic mouthiness before the game the Hearts fans were totally silent during the game. Enjoyed being serenaded by the Hibs end the whole second half.

Bartley, the defence and the keeper all looked really solid today. We stood up to the physical battle superbly. Be interesting to see how we tweak things for the replay.

1610 Post(s)
    Our fans were absolutely amazing today.

284 Post(s)
    Should have beat them. They're pish

Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    Our fans were absolutely amazing today.
    Absolutely immense. All you could hear on the telly was us. Not a peep from the gunts but they are going into these games cowed now.

327 Post(s)
    Massive praise to everyone who was there today, made a right old racket and stunned the Gunts into complete silence. Massive praise to NL for picking exactly the right side for that game in those conditions. Massive praise to all our players for demonstrating, once again, the fear is gone and we can take them on anytime anywhere.

But how on Earth in 2017 can they be allowed to provide a dangerous surface like that? Is there not a SFA inspector of some sorts looking after that? Any player, either side, could have landed in one of those craters after jumping for a ball and had their ankles snapped.

133 Post(s)
    The players gave us everything on that potato field, i sat and smiled at my comrades singing Hibs, Hibs ohhhhhh It's HT lets give them the same backing in the replay. Ref was decent. GGTTH.