Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5646 Post(s)
    vCash

Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian

Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.

I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.

I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.

$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.

Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.

Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba.

I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.

Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it.

God Bless Hibernian, ra ra ra!
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Monthly Contributor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)
    vCash
    Amen to that

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    336 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba. I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it. God Bless Hibernian, ra ra ra!
    Buzzing. $#@! the Hertz!!
    "There's class, there's first class, and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash

you ready, guntos?

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    After that I'm ready for war. Bring the ****s on.Noo I Cannie sleep.
    Into the valley of death rode the 3000 guns tae the left guns tae the right and Jason Doon the middle......

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1831 Post(s)
    vCash
    think @1875 might have a secret soft spot for those boring $#@!s

really can't wait to stand at Tynie singing ' When Hibs went up to win the Scottish Cup..' etc

into them Hibs, don't concede an an early goal and they will be bricking it
    until the sky turns green

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    vCash
    Been quietly confident all week...it will be a tough game but Im as calm as you can be the night before a derby, our players know what is required and that antiquated, 70s throwback of a midden holds no fears for them.

Bring it on.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6543 Post(s)
    vCash
    I $#@!in love that OP. Away to my bed pished. Alarm set to find a bar showing the game somewhere in Corralejo, Fuertoventura. GGTTH

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash
    Tomorrow we play the club with the most amount of fans obsessed by the size of their $#@!s, shiveled wee sausages that they are, filled with angst and hatred, the lot of them, chipolatas with neither brain nor brawn. A club who would not pay their charities, one that won the first world war by lining up man to man and acting like the hun, sorry fighting single handly to defeat them. My hole.

I don't know about you, but I have no idea who plays for them, I dinnae give a give a $#@!e, they mean nothing, they are nothing to me other than the $#@!e on the sole of my shoes, an insgnificant mistake in the order of life, a skittery maroon toly who knows nowt, the dunce of your life. Red necks so prominent, angry hun like faces hating us and what we are, $#@! them, insipid, bloodied stool supporting charity bumping, scrape the surface bigots, who let people who funded them go to the wall. Then there is Graham Rix, Craig Thomson, Vladimir Romanov and that **** Mercer.

I hope the good guys put them to the sword tomorow, a draw would do, they talk but cannae walk, a couple of results against the Hun and a poor Motherwell means nowt, you remain and will always be maroon and white $#@!e.

$#@! you all you bunch of deluded ****s, we are Hibernian FC, we are the Capital, we own the Capital, you pissed stained establishment fandans.

Fitba wise, I expect a whole lot of skitters to play for them, me or their manager know $#@! all about, along with Jamie Walkers sisters skidmarked pants and the the top of a welly boot Nicholson, plus the wee fanny in goals.

Hibs, well if Lenny cannae get his team to beat this lot of $#@!e, we have a problem, I hope we play these ****s off the pitch, I dream of the Hibernian way, fitba fitba fitba.

I hope our Shaun is looking down on us willing the brightness of the green against the stain of maroon.

Lets go get them, we are Hibernian, we are $#@!ing good, we are $#@!ing cool, we are Edinburgh's people, that lot just dinnae get it.

A masterpiece 👏👏👏

I'm a Pogues Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    vCash

Tremendous... show that to the team..
    SUNSHINE ON LEITH. hibbymick

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    716 Post(s)
    vCash
    $#@!ing brilliant as always Matk!!!

Thats got me going now!! Lets get rite in to these deluded gunt $#@!s!!!

Mon the Hibees!!!!!

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    787 Post(s)
    vCash
    Brilliant.
    Dianes it is then.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)
    vCash
    Magic mark

Not as confident as usual, probably because Lennon currently has a tesco bag with the players names in going to shuffle through to pick the team.

If Hanlon was playing would be easy, but keep it tight at the start and they horrible slugs farter will go

Come on hibernian

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash

Funkin TELT!

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1661 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    I $#@!in love that OP. Away to my bed pished. Alarm set to find a bar showing the game somewhere in Corralejo, Fuertoventura. GGTTH
    That's some distance to travel to watch the match.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6403 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    That's some distance to travel to watch the match.
    Banned from more pubs than Deek.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    566 Post(s)
    vCash
    It's watching on Sky Sports for me. I think we COULD win barring a wonder goal or dodgy penalty by the Gunts. No Hanlon worries me although Fonts' weakness is not in the defensive aerial department fortunately. Barts and I suppose Holt getting stuck into them is an attractive prospect, but we don't want to outGunt the Gunts? Jason must start given his record, because his mobility seems to get the better of the Gunts' defence. I see a role for SJM, perhaps a driving run and a bit of magic? It's also a day for the cool head of Dylan, but he's probably injured I guess.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Rocky's back!

Marciano, Gray, Bartley, McGinn, Fyvie, Holt, Stevenson, Keatings, Forster, McGregor, Cummings.

Subs :Laidlaw, Fontaine, McGeouch, Boyle, Shinnie, Humphrey, Graham

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3389 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thought I was okay with not getting a ticket. Now it's almost here I'm devastated though.

No sure about that team. Just win the fcukin game. Big day for Jordon Forster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Thought I was okay with not getting a ticket. Now it's almost here I'm devastated though.
    Snap. Opted for the Now TV one-day Sports Pass option. Resent giving Murdoch £6.99, but still. Mon the Hibs

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2485 Post(s)
    vCash
    Think that's a team to try to get a replay.
    With the exception of Cummings not much pace or goals there.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    376 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    Think that's a team to try to get a replay.
    With the exception of Cummings not much pace or goals there.
    I think it's a team that will stand up to them physically, the pitch will probably cut up so route one football may be the best option?

We have a strong bench with pace so there are options to change things if needed.

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Snap. Opted for the Now TV one-day Sports Pass option. Resent giving Murdoch £6.99, but still. Mon the Hibs
    Watching free on sky sports mix

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    617 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Just done the same - first time ever. The sound is out of sync though.

I'm happy to see Marv start.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Target that full back Sowah. He is pish.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Dig a hole and bury um!

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Sheesh!

H-T Only one team in it. They have 2 decent players so far. That's it. Hibs to win 2 nil.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    vCash
    Looks like we have turned this into a war and we are winning the battle
    That pitch has made the game this way

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3389 Post(s)
    vCash
    Jason squares that, it's a goal

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)
    vCash
    Holt has been anonymous, summed up him passing to Cummings at an acute angle when he had the better position. $#@!e game. Will be pissed off if the gunts nick this when we've been set up for hoofball, obviously delighted if it goes our way though. C'mon Hibs let's do them 2nd half!
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Spence View Post
    Looks like we have turned this into a war and we are winning the battle
    That pitch has made the game this way
    We are winning the physical battle but need to score or we are surely inviting the sucker punch script to be dusted off.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4692 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    Holt has been anonymous, summed up him passing to Cummings at an acute angle when he had the better position. $#@!e game. Will be pissed off if the gunts nick this when we've been set up for hoofball, obviously delighted if it goes our way though. C'mon Hibs let's do them 2nd half!
    Thought Holt's had a decent first half and unlucky not to score. Should have taken shot with left instead of right foot.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    vCash
    Conditions and the occasion dictating the lack of quality. I'm happy enough for it to stay as it is. Still think we'll win one nil and Jase will score. That pitch is a disgrace..do Hearts even have a groundsman..it's like a ploughed field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Thought Holt's had a decent first half and unlucky not to score. Should have taken shot with left instead of right foot.
    Fair point, even if his left is his swinger still would've been worth a pop
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    We are winning the physical battle but need to score or we are surely inviting the sucker punch script to be dusted off.
    I agree eeg, it's an old cliché but the first goal is vital no more so than today
    I am hoping that the status quo remains and squirrel comes on and with his pace get on the end of a long ball or three and cause something to happen
    I'm optimistic and will leave it at that 👍

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    What a save!

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Graham for Holt. Holt has earned his corn today.

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    617 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibs fans were immense today.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2074 Post(s)
    vCash
    Never won the game but defo won the battle. Sunshine On Leith getting belted oot at the replay. Again!

Lewie and Bartley were tops for me. And Rocky is a real good keeper. Real good.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)
    vCash
    Fans were different class, all you could hear on zitelli the entire match. Thought Bartley was superb today, all-action and was everywhere, Fyvie good too.

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2205 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bofahibee View Post
    Hibs fans were immense today.

Indeed they were, Hearts fans seem to have lost their song book. Surprised Boyle wasn't used for some fresh legs. We were by far the better team and hopefully kick on in replay..whenever that is?

One tthing today convinced me, the days of Hearts beating us through their money laundering schemes are well and truly over. The playing field is level and we are revelling in it!

Bounce Flag Co-Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    617 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    Indeed they were, Hearts fans seem to have lost their song book. Surprised Boyle wasn't used for some fresh legs. We were by far the better team and hopefully kick on in replay..whenever that is?

One tthing today convinced me, the days of Hearts beating us through their money laundering schemes are well and truly over. The playing field is level and we are revelling in it!
    Although that playing field was anything but level - looked freshly ploughed.

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1610 Post(s)
    vCash
    We will smash them at ER, what a performance from Bartley, they wanted a battle and we won the war.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'll take that. $#@! game that they and their farmer's field turned into an anti-football brawl which we won. They'll be back to bricking it now after the galacticos were stopped on their own patch.

Back to Leith now, come on.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    156 Post(s)
    vCash

Hibernian, Scottish Cup winners 2016 v the Absurds of Mudlothian

Well done the fans that were there...after their characteristic mouthiness before the game the Hearts fans were totally silent during the game. Enjoyed being serenaded by the Hibs end the whole second half.

Bartley, the defence and the keeper all looked really solid today. We stood up to the physical battle superbly. Be interesting to see how we tweak things for the replay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Capital Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1610 Post(s)
    vCash
    Our fans were absolutely amazing today.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)
    vCash
    Should have beat them. They're pish

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    Our fans were absolutely amazing today.
    Absolutely immense. All you could hear on the telly was us. Not a peep from the gunts but they are going into these games cowed now.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    vCash
    Massive praise to everyone who was there today, made a right old racket and stunned the Gunts into complete silence. Massive praise to NL for picking exactly the right side for that game in those conditions. Massive praise to all our players for demonstrating, once again, the fear is gone and we can take them on anytime anywhere.

But how on Earth in 2017 can they be allowed to provide a dangerous surface like that? Is there not a SFA inspector of some sorts looking after that? Any player, either side, could have landed in one of those craters after jumping for a ball and had their ankles snapped.

The Hibee Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)
    vCash
    The players gave us everything on that potato field, i sat and smiled at my comrades singing Hibs, Hibs ohhhhhh It's HT lets give them the same backing in the replay. Ref was decent. GGTTH.

GoGO Back To Forum