35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah. So Gunts get given tickets in the Hibs end to sell on at inflated prices.

Excellent.

I'm just going to stop looking at any thread about this debacle now because my blood pressure is going through the roof.
    It is one of them isn't it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4386 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    From what I understand, Hearts didn't give Hibs the entire Roseburn allocation. They kept some back for their employees, avoiding the need to give out comps from their own three stands. Obviously not everyone who works at the $#@!pit is a maroon clad tramp,and they're profiteering off the back of it.

I know that there was 1200 tickets available at the ticket office, so the suggestion that 50% of the stand was available that morning at the TO is nonsense. The more I read about or hear about how the club handled this the more $#@!ed off I get,and I was lucky and got a ticket!
    I guess it's another question for our only direct contact with Hibs. Sorry @Amit.

Did Hearts give Hibs a ticket for every single seat in the roseburn stand please? This isn't about how Hibs distributed them, just how many we got.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    I guess it's another question for our only direct contact with Hibs. Sorry @Amit.

Did Hearts give Hibs a ticket for every single seat in the roseburn stand please? This isn't about how Hibs distributed them, just how many we got.

Will be interesting to see the reply to your question. Along with the reply @Dub and I are waiting on too.

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well I didn't get a ticket for Swinie but I'll be at Kirkcaldy the following week, just as I was at Dumfries last week and Greenock a few weeks before that. Can't wait to see 3300 Hibees there....

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Yeah I've seen it mentioned on FB and Twitter which enrages me. Fans should never sell tickets to another fan for anything other than face value.

Clubs should never rip fans off by holding tickets back to offer with a 47 quid fry up either but there you go

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Hound View Post
    Well I didn't get a ticket for Swinie but I'll be at Kirkcaldy the following week, just as I was at Dumfries last week and Greenock a few weeks before that. Can't wait to see 3300 Hibees there....
    Just out of curiosity, if you go to all away games (assuming you do) did you consider the Away Season Ticket? Just be good to get feedback on it. Away support is so important and even the manager has made reference to the great support we get away.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    Clubs should never rip fans off by holding tickets back to offer with a 47 quid fry up either but there you go
    Valid point

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Valid point

Nice to get a reply from someone , if i were interested in voting you'd get my vote

Radgie, Gadgie, Onion Badgie Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just out of curiosity, if you go to all away games (assuming you do) did you consider the Away Season Ticket? Just be good to get feedback on it. Away support is so important and even the manager has made reference to the great support we get away.

I go to probably 90% of away games missing 2-3 a season due to work so I'd lose out through the away season ticket but the previous loyalty system recognised and rewarded me attending the majority of our games. I'm mystified as to why it was scrapped as the reasons presented don't appear sufficient cause.

This is the first game at Swinie that I've missed in years, including the games where we struggled to sell half our allocation. To say I'm gutted is an understatement.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    I go to probably 90% of away games missing 2-3 a season due to work so I'd lose out through the away season ticket but the previous loyalty system recognised and rewarded me attending the majority of our games. I'm mystified as to why it was scrapped as the reasons presented don't appear sufficient cause.

This is the first game at Swinie that I've missed in years, including the games where we struggled to sell half our allocation. To say I'm gutted is an understatement.
    Thanks for that. Think it's good to get feedback on how the new Away Season Ticket impacts on the supporter. I am gutted for you. You sound a loyal supporter.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    I go to probably 90% of away games missing 2-3 a season due to work so I'd lose out through the away season ticket but the previous loyalty system recognised and rewarded me attending the majority of our games. I'm mystified as to why it was scrapped as the reasons presented don't appear sufficient cause.This is the first game at Swinie that I've missed in years, including the games where we struggled to sell half our allocation. To say I'm gutted is an understatement.
    Your example is why low uptake in the away season ticket. Miss a couple of away games you would easily get a ticket for the PBS under LPs scheme. Which is fair.You see the regular faces at most away games. Which is a far greater number that few hundred away season ticket scheme

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    vCash
    While I can understand the clubs reluctance given the less than smooth experience from last time, my sense from reading reactions online is that there is a pretty strong feeling that we need some kind of loyalty system. I outlined my own thoughts earlier.

We need a way to actually check if this is what fans want, and fortunately we have an opportunity. Soon the ballot will be launching to elect the next two fan representatives - can we add on a simple yes/ no question to establish whether the majority want a loyalty system or not? Voting is meant to start soon (6 February) so we might be cutting it a little fine here, but worth exploring I think.

If the answer is yes, then we can start feeding in our ideas, and as I said in a previous post I would really like to see the club share a blueprint in advance so we can make sure the system lands better than the first attempt.

If the answer is no then we can consider the issue settled.

There will be many more games next season where demand outstrips supply, so now is the time to have these conversations. If we don't settle this, we'll certainly be dealing with the same frustrations again.

Cheers,

Charlene

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    While I can understand the clubs reluctance given the less than smooth experience from last time, my sense from reading reactions online is that there is a pretty strong feeling that we need some kind of loyalty system. I outlined my own thoughts earlier.

We need a way to actually check if this is what fans want, and fortunately we have an opportunity. Soon the ballot will be launching to elect the next two fan representatives - can we add on a simple yes/ no question to establish whether the majority want a loyalty system or not? Voting is meant to start soon (6 February) so we might be cutting it a little fine here, but worth exploring I think.

If the answer is yes, then we can start feeding in our ideas, and as I said in a previous post I would really like to see the club share a blueprint in advance so we can make sure the system lands better than the first attempt.

If the answer is no then we can consider the issue settled.

There will be many more games next season where demand outstrips supply, so now is the time to have these conversations. If we don't settle this, we'll certainly be dealing with the same frustrations again.

Cheers,

Charlene
    Hi Charlene,

Agree we need to get a straight yes/no on this. Quite clear from the forums that it's a massive issue and it's only going to arise again and cause more frustration.

Tracey

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3173 Post(s)
    vCash
    If tickets are being re-sold at inflated prices then I'm really really pissed off now.

How did these $#@!s get tickets? They are NOT Hibs fans, that is for certain.
    It would be good if somehow the seat numbers got back to the club, the club issued a statement naming them..... just to put off future $#@!s trying the same🙈
    GGTTH

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    For what my opinion`s worth...Hibs average away crowds this season have been what...two to three thousand roughly? A loyalty point system would have ensured ALL of those who`ve traipsed up and down the country supporting the club this season would`ve received a ticket for the PBS and there would still have been a few hundred to go on a general sale. Hibs got this wrong, imo.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.

" Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    It would be good if somehow the seat numbers got back to the club, the club issued a statement naming them..... just to put off future $#@!s trying the same🙈
    The boy's name was on the tickets - Jordan Munro.

'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    What about loyalty points for season ticket holders only. You get a point for each away day. That means we're rewarding our most loyal. However to make the game fair and from a business point of view, once the season is over everyone reverts back to 0.

This will then entice folk who want to enjoy the big games to purchase a season ticket and make their way to as much away games as possible.

It's only ever the usual faces at most away games anyway.
    Another decent idea there if they don't go back to LP.......but about as much chance as them considering to implement one of yer fine strip designs though.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    175 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    While I can understand the clubs reluctance given the less than smooth experience from last time, my sense from reading reactions online is that there is a pretty strong feeling that we need some kind of loyalty system. I outlined my own thoughts earlier.We need a way to actually check if this is what fans want, and fortunately we have an opportunity. Soon the ballot will be launching to elect the next two fan representatives - can we add on a simple yes/ no question to establish whether the majority want a loyalty system or not? Voting is meant to start soon (6 February) so we might be cutting it a little fine here, but worth exploring I think.If the answer is yes, then we can start feeding in our ideas, and as I said in a previous post I would really like to see the club share a blueprint in advance so we can make sure the system lands better than the first attempt. If the answer is no then we can consider the issue settled.There will be many more games next season where demand outstrips supply, so now is the time to have these conversations. If we don't settle this, we'll certainly be dealing with the same frustrations again.Cheers,Charlene
    Good idea. I also think every fan rep who is up for election and clearly state if they want LP scheme.And more importantly will fight for it and won't toe the party line.For me current fans rep should resign

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    The club are just as guilty of touting as this guy on gumtree in my opinion , Dempster etc should be embarrassed

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    .net talking of forged tickets at Huns end of Tynie, sure this happened with Celtic also, more fans than seats if I remember correctly, could happen at the derby also.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    If tickets are being re-sold at inflated prices then I'm really really pissed off now.

How did these $#@!s get tickets? They are NOT Hibs fans, that is for certain.

I'm actually tempted to say that anyone caught at this sh!t deserves a shoeing.

I am proper scunnered. Amazing that at the start of the week, I was looking forward to signings, Tynie tickets, and Ayr on Saturday; now I'm looking at 1 out of 3 and feeling pretty gloomy.

Hibs really know how to take the wind out of our own sails.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    523 Post(s)
    vCash
    Anybody selling tickets above face value is really taking a chance with their coupon.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6490 Post(s)
    vCash
    What's the % of the available seats the rules of the Scottish Cup state that the home team must give the away team? Was it 20% or 25%?

The statement released by LD who I like and greatly respect was pathetic. We are not idiots who don't get that there were always going to be folk left disappointed. The issue was that supporters who ALWAYS go who you have a record of ALWAYS going were not looked after.

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    What's the % of the available seats the rules of the Scottish Cup state that the home team must give the away team? Was it 20% or 25%?

The statement released by LD who I like and greatly respect was pathetic. We are not idiots who don't get that there were always going to be folk left disappointed. The issue was that supporters who ALWAYS go who you have a record of ALWAYS going were not looked after.
    Your last point is actually so obviously the main issue she should be thoroughly embarrassed to have come out with that pish .
    So totally unavoidable yet she brushes it off as not that important , she should pack it in if that's the best she can do after starting so well

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Power View Post
    Anybody selling tickets above face value is really taking a chance with their coupon.
    that'd be hibs then 75 notes
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    that'd be hibs then 75 notes
    Still trying to find out how many tickets were sold this way , someone must know

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5559 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    Still trying to find out how many tickets were sold this way , someone must know
    I reckon its divisible of a bus load, so 50 or 100?
    nil satis nisi optimum

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    I reckon its divisible of a bus load, so 50 or 100?
    Aye you'd assume something like that

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post

I'm actually tempted to say that anyone caught at this sh!t deserves a shoeing.

I am proper scunnered. Amazing that at the start of the week, I was looking forward to signings, Tynie tickets, and Ayr on Saturday; now I'm looking at 1 out of 3 and feeling pretty gloomy.

Hibs really know how to take the wind out of our own sails.
    It was Bill Oddies Beard I think who told me the tale years ago of arranging to meet a guy who was selling tickets at inflated prices and gave the boy a hiding, took the tickets and all the money the boy had on him.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    vCash
    The worst thing about the whole situation is that the folk who moaned about the points system were the folk who didn't have many..

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Mc View Post
    The worst thing about the whole situation is that the folk who moaned about the points system were the folk who didn't have many..
    I'd say the worst thing is they probably wont change anything as they don't really see it as a problem . We don't have actual football fans running our club

Toon Army Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    I'll be blunt, attendance at home games shouldnae give you first priority on away game tickets.

Away season ticket holders first, proven away attenders second (its easy, they record every ticket bought bar Morton away this year), season ticket holders, then general fans.
    The problem with that (from the clubs perspective) is that it doesn't provide an incentive for season ticket sales.

I agree though, but how do you fine tune it so that it still sells season tickets?

In my opinion, all that 90 points for half-seasons, 10 points for walk ups, 15 points for away games, etc. was making something harder than it needed to be.

1 point for an away game (if purchased through the ticket office) .. nice and simple.

Priority for tickets ...

1) season ticket holders with x amount of loyalty points
    2) season ticket holders
    3) x amount of loyalty points
    4) general sale

Of course those that attend away games but don't have season tickets may miss out on these games, but given the amount of client refs that were getting around for the upcoming cup game I don't think it would matter that much.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    The problem with that (from the clubs perspective) is that it doesn't provide an incentive for season ticket sales.I agree though, but how do you fine tune it so that it still sells season tickets?In my opinion, all that 90 points for half-seasons, 10 points for walk ups, 15 points for away games, etc. was making something harder than it needed to be.1 point for an away game (if purchased through the ticket office) .. nice and simple.Priority for tickets ...1) season ticket holders with x amount of loyalty points2) season ticket holders3) x amount of loyalty points4) general saleOf course those that attend away games but don't have season tickets may miss out on these games, but given the amount of client refs that were getting around for the upcoming cup game I don't think it would matter that much.
    I'd actually be surprised if the majority of away supporters who go regularly aren't season ticket holders.

Toon Army Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    245 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    It was Bill Oddies Beard I think who told me the tale years ago of arranging to meet a guy who was selling tickets at inflated prices and gave the boy a hiding, took the tickets and all the money the boy had on him.
    Allegedly

I would be shocked if Bri had carried out such a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    I'd actually be surprised if the majority of away supporters who go regularly aren't season ticket holders.
    Me too .. but the club would need to introduce something that would still incentivise the sale of season tickets (in relation to ticket purchase for big games).

I can't seeing them introduce anything that would allow non season ticket holders priority at any stage over those with a season ticket. Even though the previous scheme provided walk-ups with loyalty points, season ticket holders still had priority throughout the season with points being allocated from day one.
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5559 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieC View Post
    Allegedly

I would be shocked if Bri had carried out such a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too .. but the club would need to introduce something that would still incentivise the sale of season tickets (in relation to ticket purchase for big games).

I can't seeing them introduce anything that would allow non season ticket holders priority at any stage over those with a season ticket. Even though the previous scheme provided walk-ups with loyalty points, season ticket holders still had priority throughout the season with points being allocated from day one.
    How about this radical idea, make the season tickets cheaper, now there is an incentive. Hibs season cards may very well be the third most expensive in Scotland (Cue cleverly worded statistics from the club).

Buying a home season ticket is not relevant to attending away games for me. I think your idea above is fine, keep the points low.

I know they worry about Johnny come Lately's not renewing seasons, we have gone from 5000 to 12000 in a few years, it wont last. Wait til the home and away guys dinnae bother buying them, will Leeann panic then, she should be panicking now, l am scunnered by her attitude.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3347 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    As would I.

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    759 Post(s)
    vCash
    I reckon there are two main question that need answered.

Do we need a loyalty scheme?

Not really a debate, every season we will have games where there are far too few tickets available. When this h as opens, it is not acceptable to expect people to queue up from early hours of the morning in all weather when it's easily avoidable.

Should the aim of the scheme be to benefit people who attend Hibs matches and ensure they get priority or should it be to ensure priority for people who support most financially?

For me it's got to be the former and I'm sure there wouldn't be many arguing for the latter.
    Given that, the simplest system must be to give a single point for every game attended, home or away. No further points available. You might need to make it rolling over previous and current season to ensure a spread of points.
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6343 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm calming down now.

I've been a bit of a home and away man for about 45 years.
    Not every game, I miss some because of other stuff, and I don't go to Ipox for instance unless I'm in corporate but that's another story.
    In all these years this is the first time EVER that I've been unable to get a ticket for a Hibs game.
    I suppose that's just the way it goes, but yes I feel a bit miffed nonetheless.
    I favour(ed) the loyalty gig purely out of self interest, and I can't really argue when others didn't like it for exactly the same reason.

I'm over it now.

Reading the thread that 1875 pointed us to on .net was an eye opener in a way. It seems there are other Hibs fans who were just as singleminded in their view as I - just that the view was diametrically opposed.

That's life eh.

I hope everyone who got a ticket for the Hibs end has a fantastic result.
    Even the ****s who never bother their arses going to the $#@!ty wee grounds, with no cover, where it pisses down, or you get your $#@!in car locked in a yard get kettled by stupid rozzers, or it takes hours to travel, or you even have to book a $#@!in 4* hotel and stay the weekend with your missus just so you can support the $#@!in club you love,

Like I said .... I'm over it now,

I'm calm.

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm calming down now.

I've been a bit of a home and away man for about 45 years.
    Not every game, I miss some because of other stuff, and I don't go to Ipox for instance unless I'm in corporate but that's another story.
    In all these years this is the first time EVER that I've been unable to get a ticket for a Hibs game.
    I suppose that's just the way it goes, but yes I feel a bit miffed nonetheless.
    I favour(ed) the loyalty gig purely out of self interest, and I can't really argue when others didn't like it for exactly the same reason.

I'm over it now.

Reading the thread that 1875 pointed us to on .net was an eye opener in a way. It seems there are other Hibs fans who were just as singleminded in their view as I - just that the view was diametrically opposed.

That's life eh.

I hope everyone who got a ticket for the Hibs end has a fantastic result.
    Even the ****s who never bother their arses going to the $#@!ty wee grounds, with no cover, where it pisses down, or you get your $#@!in car locked in a yard get kettled by stupid rozzers, or it takes hours to travel, or you even have to book a $#@!in 4* hotel and stay the weekend with your missus just so you can support the $#@!in club you love,

Like I said .... I'm over it now,

I'm calm.
    Hmmm yes isn't it just

GoGO Back To Forum