Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 189

Thread: Loyalty Points Required

  1. #101
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6633 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry Amit but your above post is bordering on the way MPs dodge a question.

    The question is simple, did the board vote on whether to keep or scrap the Loyalty points and if they did, did the fans reps have a vote?
    Isn't it just. It's two pretty simple questions not requiring any superfluous sidetracking.

    Perhaps @Amit will answer.

    Did you vote on whether to keep or scrap loyalty points? YES/NO
    How did you vote? For LP/AGAINST LP

    Couldn't be much simpler really and I feel all the dancing around the subject isn't going to help his cause to be re-elected. Nothing personal Amit, I've met you and you seem like a decent bloke but as you are our rep you really should just clear this up.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  2. #102
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1608 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2460
    I believe that Hibernian will be issuing a statement about the Loyalty Scheme, or lack of one , situation.

    GGTTH

    BIG G


    Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

    Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

  3. #103
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    I'll make a prediction; the statement will be wind and pish.

  4. #104
    'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'


    fieryjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    2,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    although i'm being nostalgic - that was scrapped after folk were talking days off of work and alike and they started doing ballots...like stenhousemuir away(mid 90's)

    until LP are reinstated properly I think a ballot is the way forward.
    I think that was the game after Stenny put Aberdeen out? The press were just salivating at the thought of another banana skin job.

    Enjoyable!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe that Hibernian will be issuing a statement about the Loyalty Scheme, or lack of one , situation.

    GGTTH

    BIG G
    I really do hope that you are right about this Gordon and I hope they realise that the decision to scrap them was not in ANYONES best interest.

    The only domestic cup tie I have missed since Pierce O'Learys 45 degree penalty effort in extra time in the mid 80's was midweek up at Dingwall a few years ago - I wasn't going to miss this one

    I am forever thankful that some friends waited overnight to ensure a ticket for the game at Tynie. My only alternative would have been to drive through from Glasgow, wait overnight for eight hours to get a ticket, drive home without sleep for over 24 hours, go to bed and sleep the rest of the day and earn no money.

    Is it really 2017?

    C'mon LD - bring back the LP

  5. #105
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe that Hibernian will be issuing a statement about the Loyalty Scheme, or lack of one , situation.

    GGTTH

    BIG G
    Just hope they're big enough and have enough respect for the fans to admit that they got this one wrong

  6. #106
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn't it just. It's two pretty simple questions not requiring any superfluous sidetracking.Perhaps @Amit will answer.Did you vote on whether to keep or scrap loyalty points? YES/NOHow did you vote? For LP/AGAINST LPCouldn't be much simpler really and I feel all the dancing around the subject isn't going to help his cause to be re-elected. Nothing personal Amit, I've met you and you seem like a decent bloke but as you are our rep you really should just clear this up.
    This is needed. poster who was part of the working party is posting on social media which confirms Gordon view. Working party wanted LPs kept and email game back to their amazement scheme scrapped.For me this is a trust issue between elected fans reps and voters.We need clarity.As you say simple questions need answered by simple responses

  7. #107
    Baby Radge C Feeney-Seale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Mc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly. I really don't see why we don't have a system, it would benefit the non-ST a massive amount as well if we get to a cup final or that.

    "everyone over X points is guaranteed a ticket and then there's the folk with over Y points sale before the general sale. The scraps for non-STs come final time must be mad. It's always really annoyed me that folk get an extra ticket if they renew their ST in the early bird, i've been guilty of taking my mum on the extra one and it's no really right when you think someone who has been to 10 or so home games gets no credit for it.
    Exactly, the system would benefit more than just fans who go to every home and away game - everyone would have a clearer idea of whether they could get tickets or not, and it would massively reduce the amount of time fans waste waiting online, on the phone or at the stadium.

    My biggest concern right now is how the current system disadvantages those who can't get a day off work at short notice, or have other commitments like young children or care for others. Some people are suggesting that the current system is fair, because it gives every season ticket holder an equal chance, but that isn't the case - just look at all the people who have had technical issues over the phone or online for example. I think we have taken a real step backwards in throwing out the LP system.

    Cheers,

    Charlene

  8. #108
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    EA2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    923
    What size of jacket do you take normally Charlene. Got a medium in men's size available shortly by the looks of things.





    http://www.yourcvbuilder.com/

  9. #109
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly, the system would benefit more than just fans who go to every home and away game - everyone would have a clearer idea of whether they could get tickets or not, and it would massively reduce the amount of time fans waste waiting online, on the phone or at the stadium.My biggest concern right now is how the current system disadvantages those who can't get a day off work at short notice, or have other commitments like young children or care for others. Some people are suggesting that the current system is fair, because it gives every season ticket holder an equal chance, but that isn't the case - just look at all the people who have had technical issues over the phone or online for example. I think we have taken a real step backwards in throwing out the LP system.Cheers,Charlene
    Another cracking response. You have my vote.Dempster won't like someone as challenging as you.Stay strong on the fight to get Loyalty scheme reinstated

  10. #110
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5535 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    I'll be blunt, attendance at home games shouldnae give you first priority on away game tickets.

    Away season ticket holders first, proven away attenders second (its easy, they record every ticket bought bar Morton away this year), season ticket holders, then general fans.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  11. #111
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4648 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Here's the statement i think Big G mentioned would be coming out. Surprised no one else has posted it yet.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7238


    The Club would like to thank all of those supporters who queued in person or online to buy tickets to support the team in the forthcoming Cup match against Hearts at Tynecastle.

    While every effort has been made to ensure tickets were made available to those supporters who enjoy priority for away match tickets – Away Season Ticket Holders and Season Ticket Holders – inevitably many have been left disappointed due to the enormous demand for this fixture.

    Club staff, in particular ticket office staff, worked hard to cope with the high demand.

    The tickets were split equally between online/phone and the ticket office in an effort to ensure all supporters were given as equal a chance as possible. Those online sold out quickly. Ticketmaster had 60 people briefed and on call to deal with calls.

    People began queuing overnight for the tickets which went on sale via the ticket office. When the queue reached a point where the number queuing exceeded the number of tickets available from the Ticket Office a voucher system was used, to ensure supporters did not waste hours of their time queuing with no possibility of getting a ticket.

    Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said: “I’d like to thank everyone who continued to show their support for the Club, and I’m sorry that we simply aren’t able to take everyone with us.

    “Whenever demand far outstrips supply, as in this case, there will be those who feel disappointed and sometimes angry. I understand that, people who love and support the Club want to be at the match.

    “However, despite our best efforts we simply aren’t able to meet everyone’s wishes on this.

    “We know that the high numbers unable to obtain a ticket has again opened conversation around a loyalty points scheme. This has also been raised with the Club by both supporter directors, Frank and Amit.

    “On Loyalty Points I would say this: similar high numbers would have been disappointed. There may have been some differences in who got the tickets, but thousands of supporters would still have been left disappointed.

    “When the decision was taken to scrap our loyalty points scheme last year, it followed months of debate and discussion with supporters and working groups. There were good reasons, and for those keen to revisit these there are links below for more information.

    “Suffice to say that we are aware the issue has resurfaced, we have no immediate plans to reintroduce it, but we are open-minded on the issue going forward and are content to have a conversation with supporters around this.

    “Finally, thank you again to everyone for your continued support – it is much appreciated.”

  12. #112
    Baby Radge kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    kaimend
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Should never have been scrapped because folk were moaning. Bet all those greeting never had many points. Out of order

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  13. #113
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be blunt, attendance at home games shouldnae give you first priority on away game tickets.

    Away season ticket holders first, proven away attenders second (its easy, they record every ticket bought bar Morton away this year), season ticket holders, then general fans.
    Did we not have a ticket for Morton? Cannae mind tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #114
    Toddler Radge
    Alex_Mc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Aberdeen, United Kingdom
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Exactly, the system would benefit more than just fans who go to every home and away game - everyone would have a clearer idea of whether they could get tickets or not, and it would massively reduce the amount of time fans waste waiting online, on the phone or at the stadium.

    My biggest concern right now is how the current system disadvantages those who can't get a day off work at short notice, or have other commitments like young children or care for others. Some people are suggesting that the current system is fair, because it gives every season ticket holder an equal chance, but that isn't the case - just look at all the people who have had technical issues over the phone or online for example. I think we have taken a real step backwards in throwing out the LP system.

    Cheers,

    Charlene
    This. I actually can't believe the club statement tbh.

    "On Loyalty Points I would say this: similar high numbers would have been disappointed. There may have been some differences in who got the tickets, but thousands of supporters would still have been left disappointed." (DERBY TICKETS | A THANK YOU TO SUPPORTERS)

    Lots of folk wouldn't have been left disappointed if they had known in the first place they didn't have many points. It's the fact there was a false hope and a free-for-all.

    I hope we as a forum can take ours and the views of many fans forward and get it sorted! GGTTH.

  15. #115
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Mc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This. I actually can't believe the club statement tbh.

    "On Loyalty Points I would say this: similar high numbers would have been disappointed. There may have been some differences in who got the tickets, but thousands of supporters would still have been left disappointed." (DERBY TICKETS | A THANK YOU TO SUPPORTERS)

    Lots of folk wouldn't have been left disappointed if they had known in the first place they didn't have many points. It's the fact there was a false hope and a free-for-all.

    I hope we as a forum can take ours and the views of many fans forward and get it sorted! GGTTH.
    She's a $#@!in arse who has probably never paid into football match in her puff let alone queued for a ticket , she proved to me previously that she doesn't give a $#@! about supporters unless they're dipping into their pockets .
    It's been good Hibs but won't be seeing you much in the future

  16. #116
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5535 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468

    redface

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's the statement i think Big G mentioned would be coming out. Surprised no one else has posted it yet.
    http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7238


    The Club would like to thank all of those supporters who queued in person or online to buy tickets to support the team in the forthcoming Cup match against Hearts at Tynecastle.

    While every effort has been made to ensure tickets were made available to those supporters who enjoy priority for away match tickets – Away Season Ticket Holders and Season Ticket Holders – inevitably many have been left disappointed due to the enormous demand for this fixture.

    Club staff, in particular ticket office staff, worked hard to cope with the high demand.

    The tickets were split equally between online/phone and the ticket office in an effort to ensure all supporters were given as equal a chance as possible. Those online sold out quickly. Ticketmaster had 60 people briefed and on call to deal with calls.

    People began queuing overnight for the tickets which went on sale via the ticket office. When the queue reached a point where the number queuing exceeded the number of tickets available from the Ticket Office a voucher system was used, to ensure supporters did not waste hours of their time queuing with no possibility of getting a ticket.

    Chief Executive Leeann Dempster said: “I’d like to thank everyone who continued to show their support for the Club, and I’m sorry that we simply aren’t able to take everyone with us.

    “Whenever demand far outstrips supply, as in this case, there will be those who feel disappointed and sometimes angry. I understand that, people who love and support the Club want to be at the match.

    “However, despite our best efforts we simply aren’t able to meet everyone’s wishes on this.

    “We know that the high numbers unable to obtain a ticket has again opened conversation around a loyalty points scheme. This has also been raised with the Club by both supporter directors, Frank and Amit.

    “On Loyalty Points I would say this: similar high numbers would have been disappointed. There may have been some differences in who got the tickets, but thousands of supporters would still have been left disappointed.

    “When the decision was taken to scrap our loyalty points scheme last year, it followed months of debate and discussion with supporters and working groups. There were good reasons, and for those keen to revisit these there are links below for more information.

    “Suffice to say that we are aware the issue has resurfaced, we have no immediate plans to reintroduce it, but we are open-minded on the issue going forward and are content to have a conversation with supporters around this.

    “Finally, thank you again to everyone for your continued support – it is much appreciated.”
    Thanks Wannabe, I expected something of more substance from them.

    On the differences, were people that go home and away every week considered, as many didnae get tickets Leeanne.

    On the continued support thing, I have travelled with Hibs for over 40 years, even a home game is a 30 mile round trip, I have purchased 3 and 4 season tickets every year for donkeys years, why should I bother? I know others think the same. Go one, alienate your die hards whilst accomodating a few Johnny Come Latelys.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  17. #117
    'Good Evening - We Are The Fall Radge'


    fieryjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    glasgow
    Posts
    2,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    201 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be blunt, attendance at home games shouldnae give you first priority on away game tickets.

    Away season ticket holders first, proven away attenders second (its easy, they record every ticket bought bar Morton away this year), season ticket holders, then general fans.
    This couldn't be made simpler, easier to implement, be cheaper or fairer to do and impossible to argue against.

  18. #118
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5535 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did we not have a ticket for Morton? Cannae mind tbh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was pay at the gate, Hibs paid for buses from Edinburgh that were under used, nae stops elsewhere for the 1000's of Hibbys that dinnae live near the stadium, we had probably our smallest support away this season including Dumbarton.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  19. #119
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1500 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    If you don't give priority to the people who attend every week, they won't attend every week.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. #120
    Radge Private Member
    jimmythefish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    stratford upon avon
    Posts
    148
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    34
    Think it's crystal clear where ld loyalties lie & that's home st , in doing so she's creating a big $#@!ing wedge wi the regular away support , statement is a joke the most dedicated fans are not being appreciated

  21. #121
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    374 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    207
    Aw well guess they weren't big enough to admit they got this wrong then

  22. #122
    Doonhamer Radge


    south west hiby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Holywood, south west scotland
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    498
    Ibrox........,We shall have a wee word on the quiet with the hun.
    Ticket fiasco x2 oh let's have a investigation.
    Points for cash and $#@!ed a system in its infancy .
    Fan reps used as a buffer / no real say .
    Hampden.........bounce section nearly fecked by moaners the aftermath wasn't impressed by her standing up for fans who merely got carried away.
    An improved playing side however 3 years in championship.

    LD always seems untouchable and comes out of this stuff smelling of roses.
    Can someone explain that to me ?.

  23. #123
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1500 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    Leeann is what she is. A very driven but blinkered individual, and that statement says....things aren't changing...get over yourselves...this will blow over.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. #124
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1500 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    Yer right south west, I was about to post the same - anyone who was at the agm and heard the responses to the ibrox debacle and the development game abandonment should have expected this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #125
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    784 Post(s)
    vCash
    1075
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leeann is what she is. A very driven but blinkered individual, and that statement says....things aren't changing...get over yourselves...this will blow over.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    she's avin a laugh, it'll be chaos next season for a derby ticket again.

  26. #126
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    Shocker from Dempster.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #127
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Poor response.
    It's a bit condescending to give us the demand/supply line.
    I think we knew that.
    The point is that many of the guys and gals who go week in week out got bumped.
    I thought Hibs would have been minded to try and ensure the regular foot soldiers were given a bit of priority.
    That would have demonstrated 'sporting integrity'.

    I'm disappointed I never got a ticket.
    I'm disappointed in the statement from Leeann.
    I'm disappointed in the queue jumpers I read about

    I'm pretty $#@!ed off altogether.

  28. #128
    Radge


    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5535 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3468
    I sullied myself by going on to that other website tonight, the fandan Madtwatter is everything I hate about our support, Baldy Foghorm spoke like I feel.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  29. #129
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I sullied myself by going on to that other website tonight, the fandan Madtwatter is everything I hate about our support, Baldy Foghorm spoke like I feel.
    Just had a look.
    I'm afraid I couldn't read more than the first page.
    Madtwatter - words fail me.

  30. #130
    Toddler Radge
    Alex_Mc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Aberdeen, United Kingdom
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She's a $#@!in arse who has probably never paid into football match in her puff let alone queued for a ticket , she proved to me previously that she doesn't give a $#@! about supporters unless they're dipping into their pockets .It's been good Hibs but won't be seeing you much in the future
    Spot on. Starting to feel like all they're interested in is the cash. Nae taking into account some folk have been trekking their ar$e to ER and half way across the country every Saturday for a number of years.

  31. #131
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1775 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    649
    would have caused some serious moaning but with no loyalty scheme in place now Hibs could have possibly put Tynie tickets on sale only to folks who have retained their season ticket for the last three seasons which would be 7000 max, not perfect but better than what ensued.
    until the sky turns green

  32. #132
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1500 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    I've reread the club statements on loyalty points, away season tickets etc and what is clear is there is a direction of travel by the club and the statements are contrary and goalposts move with alarming ease.

    The issue with loyalty points was all centred around the hsl bribe for points & this being implemented without consultation. There was little criticism for how it rewarded attendance generally.

    It looks now like the negative feedback resulted in the scheme being scrapped after someone's toys were well and truly thrown out the pram.

    It's hard to conclude that this is going to grow the support. Hope lessons are learned.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  33. #133
    Statistically Radge Admin

    Purple & Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Nitten
    Posts
    11,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1500 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would have caused some serious moaning but with no loyalty scheme in place now Hibs could have possibly put Tynie tickets on sale only to folks who have retained their season ticket for the last three seasons which would be 7000 max, not perfect but better than what ensued.
    They couldn't because they'd set the rules for the season as season tickets - all of them - having priority.

    I'm also fairly sure that this direction of travel is set in stone.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #134
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be blunt, attendance at home games shouldnae give you first priority on away game tickets.

    Away season ticket holders first, proven away attenders second (its easy, they record every ticket bought bar Morton away this year), season ticket holders, then general fans.
    It literally couldn't be simpler than this. Why on earth should somebody who goes to almost no away games expect to have equal priority for a ticket to Hearts away with somebody who goes to almost every away game.

    See the word I highlighted in bold? Only thing that matters. People pretending they earned their ticket because they queued for 12 hours outside Easter Road despite not going to away games all season? GTF man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And you know what really annoys me? See all the loyal Hibs away fans who missed out on the Hearts game, they'll all be at Raith away on Sat 18th Feb. The home ST fans will make their excuses not to go to Fife even if we've beaten these Jambo $#@!s.

  35. #135
    Graphics Radge Owen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    13,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    161
    What about loyalty points for season ticket holders only. You get a point for each away day. That means we're rewarding our most loyal. However to make the game fair and from a business point of view, once the season is over everyone reverts back to 0.

    This will then entice folk who want to enjoy the big games to purchase a season ticket and make their way to as much away games as possible.

    It's only ever the usual faces at most away games anyway.
    Hibs.

  36. #136
    Doonhamer Radge


    south west hiby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Holywood, south west scotland
    Posts
    1,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    498
    I like LD ....... I know some may be confused by that statement. I think some of her outgoings have been excellent. However on fan issues she has alienated the away support , well certainly me.
    Neither do I wish to rock the boat at a time so crucial in our playing history.But we can't let this pass and fade , that would be a grave error.
    So wats to be done ? A silent protest at away games a banner LP for away fans .
    A poll and letter to LD. How do we make her listen ? Nobody please suggest Fan reps though Big Frank he did his best. Or we all go into the dark and just moan about it.
    Me I'm up for persuading LD she's made a mistake imo of course.
    Thoughts ?

  37. #137
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,220
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by south west hiby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like LD ....... I know some may be confused by that statement. I think some of her outgoings have been excellent. However on fan issues she has alienated the away support , well certainly me.
    Neither do I wish to rock the boat at a time so crucial in our playing history.But we can't let this pass and fade , that would be a grave error.
    So wats to be done ? A silent protest at away games a banner LP for away fans .
    A poll and letter to LD. How do we make her listen ? Nobody please suggest Fan reps though Big Frank he did his best. Or we all go into the dark and just moan about it.
    Me I'm up for persuading LD she's made a mistake imo of course.
    Thoughts ?
    I wouldn't waste your time phoning or emailing anyway

  38. #138
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4648 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I sullied myself by going on to that other website tonight, the fandan Madtwatter is everything I hate about our support, Baldy Foghorm spoke like I feel.
    Why did you have to tell us about that thread - jeezo.

  39. #139
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Mc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The fact folk had to camp out over night/take a day off work to go down to the TO so early is ridiculous. Folk who go week in, week out should be rewarded and given a day to secure guaranteed tickets.

    Can you clarify how you will move forward with the views highlighted above as I believe there should be a consultation with members on the database in terms of their views on a points system. Perhaps it would be in the Clubs interest and the interest of the fans if Hibs made contact with Aberdeen and Hearts to see how they manage their loyalty points system considering the similar side in fanbase.
    Hi there,

    Personally I think this is a great idea speaking with clubs like Aberdeen and Hearts re their LP systems. Hearts is pretty basic with Away game points varying but Aberdeen seem to have lots of different ways in which you earn points with a lot of benefits. They also have a "Reds on the Road" membership. With ours failing it would be beneficial to speak with these clubs to see how they are run. I'm not sure if an exercise like this was done prior to bringing out LP but it's certainly something we could benefit and learn from.

    The club haven't completely taken it off the table to discuss from what the statement says and it's quite clear from reading all the posts that the majority of fans would like to see LP back.

    I was lucky enough to get a ticket online for the derby but I have a friend who travels to every game from Ayr and he missed out. It shouldn't come down to who got lucky. I probably would have just missed the first tier of points so a lot more worthier than me should have had a ticket before me. It's even more alarming when you hear people trying to sell tickets for well over face value.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #140
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    If tickets are being re-sold at inflated prices then I'm really really pissed off now.

    How did these $#@!s get tickets? They are NOT Hibs fans, that is for certain.

  41. #141
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If tickets are being re-sold at inflated prices then I'm really really pissed off now.

    How did these $#@!s get tickets? They are NOT Hibs fans, that is for certain.
    Yeah I've seen it mentioned on FB and Twitter which enrages me. Fans should never sell tickets to another fan for anything other than face value.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  42. #142
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4648 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If tickets are being re-sold at inflated prices then I'm really really pissed off now.How did these $#@!s get tickets? They are NOT Hibs fans, that is for certain.
    Someone who works for the gunts but is a smellie was selling tickets on Gumtree for £100 a pop.

  43. #143
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone who works for the gunts but is a smellie was selling tickets on Gumtree for £100 a pop.
    So was it just Hearts Supporters selling them at those prices?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  44. #144
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone who works for the gunts but is a smellie was selling tickets on Gumtree for £100 a pop.
    So there is obviously a scam going on then, someone 'on the inside' clearly with tickets limited to one per client ref.
    Hopefully the Club will ask the police to investigate.

  45. #145
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    165 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi there,Personally I think this is a great idea speaking with clubs like Aberdeen and Hearts re their LP systems. Hearts is pretty basic with Away game points varying but Aberdeen seem to have lots of different ways in which you earn points with a lot of benefits. They also have a "Reds on the Road" membership. With ours failing it would be beneficial to speak with these clubs to see how they are run. I'm not sure if an exercise like this was done prior to bringing out LP but it's certainly something we could benefit and learn from. The club haven't completely taken it off the table to discuss from what the statement says and it's quite clear from reading all the posts that the majority of fans would like to see LP back. I was lucky enough to get a ticket online for the derby but I have a friend who travels to every game from Ayr and he missed out. It shouldn't come down to who got lucky. I probably would have just missed the first tier of points so a lot more worthier than me should have had a ticket before me. It's even more alarming when you hear people trying to sell tickets for well over face value.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LP scheme didn't fail. LD scrapped it cause she couldn't handle a few complaints from fans who didn't get cup Derby ticket.Fans who complained were invited to a session on LP scheme literally no one turned up.

  46. #146
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So there is obviously a scam going on then, someone 'on the inside' clearly with tickets limited to one per client ref.
    Hopefully the Club will ask the police to investigate.
    I wouldn't have thought it was anyone on the inside think people are trying to make money knowing tickets are in high demand. It's a waste of a client reference number and stopping a true supporter getting a ticket. Had seen on social media but sounds like it's the dark side that are doing it and not us from previous poster


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  47. #147
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't have thought it was anyone on the inside think people are trying to make money knowing tickets are in high demand. It's a waste of a client reference number and stopping a true supporter getting a ticket. Had seen on social media but sounds like it's the dark side that are doing it and not us from previous poster


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    If the one person is selling 'tickets' then sounds like an inside job to me.

  48. #148
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    10,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So there is obviously a scam going on then, someone 'on the inside' clearly with tickets limited to one per client ref.
    Hopefully the Club will ask the police to investigate.
    From what I understand, Hearts didn't give Hibs the entire Roseburn allocation. They kept some back for their employees, avoiding the need to give out comps from their own three stands. Obviously not everyone who works at the $#@!pit is a maroon clad tramp,and they're profiteering off the back of it.

    I know that there was 1200 tickets available at the ticket office, so the suggestion that 50% of the stand was available that morning at the TO is nonsense. The more I read about or hear about how the club handled this the more $#@!ed off I get,and I was lucky and got a ticket!

  49. #149
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2581
    Ah. So Gunts get given tickets in the Hibs end to sell on at inflated prices.

    Excellent.

    I'm just going to stop looking at any thread about this debacle now because my blood pressure is going through the roof.

  50. #150
    Radge Private Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LP scheme didn't fail. LD scrapped it cause she couldn't handle a few complaints from fans who didn't get cup Derby ticket.Fans who complained were invited to a session on LP scheme literally no one turned up.
    I am aware of what happened with the LP and maybe the wrong choice of words "failed" instead of "scrapped" - either way it's no longer available and it's an issue.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Loyalty points review
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum Club Feeds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-06-16, 11:34
  2. Check your loyalty points
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum Club Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-16, 13:30
  3. Hibs ask you to check your loyalty points
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-05-15, 12:21
  4. Loyalty Points
    By kennyc in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-03-15, 22:59
  5. Hibs Loyalty points announced
    By DarrenSQH in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 06-03-15, 03:34

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •