110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you vote for it to be scrapped Amit?
    No. But my own personal opinion aside, all views were put on the table. These views were gathered by supporters, the Club, the reps or sent directly to individuals at the Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    No. But my own personal opinion aside, all views were put on the table. These views were gathered by supporters, the Club, the reps or sent directly to individuals at the Club.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you consider trying to get it reinstated?

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    Would you consider trying to get it reinstated?
    I'll raise it as a point for discussion

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    vCash
    Seems pretty clean cut...loyalty points need to come back but with a bit more thought and consideration put in to them and what points will actually be allocated for

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'll raise it as a point for discussion

@Amit

Do you know how many tickets from our allocation were held back for the hideously priced hospitality package ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    vCash
    Clearly today has not gone with out a hitch, fans have endured a fairly agonising wait, technical glitches and suspense to find out if they could buy tickets for the derby.

Others have said it, but people were always going to be disappointed today. However, that doesn't mean we have to deal with the current lottery. Forums and Twitter are full of examples of people who had tickets in their bag but couldn't complete the order, got kicked just as they got to the front of the queue, or watched people push in line outside the stadium (was dad was there from 5am and lost quite a few spaces in the queue). This chaos is all totally avoidable.

We need loyalty points, but we need to do two things to ensure we don't repeat the mistakes of last time. First, keep it simple! Most agree that HSL points was a mistake, and I've seen lots of suggests for tiered points depending on when you buy your season ticket. There is no need for that - home games, away games and a season ticket should get you points, that's all.

I don't have precise points totals in mind for all this, but my instinct tells me that away points should be worth slightly more than home games, and there should be some way of accounting for points from the previous year.

The second thing we need to do, and this is vital, is talk about this now and get a proposal in front of fans so we can check there won't be unintended consequences.

The system has to be fair - fans should have a rough idea in advance as to whether they are likely to qualify for certain games. The Scotland Supporters club has done this successfully for years - the most recent 10 away games all count, and fans can look online and see tables of exactly how many people have how many points. My husband and I were able to work out that we would just have a chance to buy tickets for the recent game at Wembley for example, and had we not qualified it would have been disappointing but understandable - the fans who went to the Malta's, the Gibralter's and so on should get first refusal, and it should be the same for Hibs.

So, a simple loyalty system based on games and games alone, combined with some more transparency about how many fans have how many points, and a consultation with fans to ensure we get the categories right will make the system so much better.

It won't be perfect - there are going to be games when we don't get enough tickets, and there will always be some doubt until other teams confirm our allocation, but we shouldn't have fans missing out because of technical faults or not being able to take the day off to queue for 7+ hours.

I'm sure after today these conversations are already happening, but I hope that we can take account of all the views and suggestions being expressed here, and in other places online.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5547 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    @Amit

Do you know how many tickets from our allocation were held back for the hideously priced hospitality package ?
    The hideously priced hostility package that gives you a 28 quid ticket in the Roseburn Upper I am hearing? So 47 quid for your breakfast, two pints and birl from Easter Road to the Guntery.

@Amit
    nil satis nisi optimum

Freeloading Admin Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    @Amit

yeh, I would like to know why the club saw fit to ask fans to pay an extra £49/£47 for tickets that could have gone to the same fans for £28/£26? Or even less if it was a kid or pensioner

I'm asking on the assumption that the Hospitality tickets Hibs sold are also for the Roseburn, not wherever else they have hospitality there

@Amit

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    170 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C Feeney-Seale View Post
    Clearly today has not gone with out a hitch, fans have endured a fairly agonising wait, technical glitches and suspense to find out if they could buy tickets for the derby.Others have said it, but people were always going to be disappointed today. However, that doesn't mean we have to deal with the current lottery. Forums and Twitter are full of examples of people who had tickets in their bag but couldn't complete the order, got kicked just as they got to the front of the queue, or watched people push in line outside the stadium (was dad was there from 5am and lost quite a few spaces in the queue). This chaos is all totally avoidable.We need loyalty points, but we need to do two things to ensure we don't repeat the mistakes of last time. First, keep it simple! Most agree that HSL points was a mistake, and I've seen lots of suggests for tiered points depending on when you buy your season ticket. There is no need for that - home games, away games and a season ticket should get you points, that's all. I don't have precise points totals in mind for all this, but my instinct tells me that away points should be worth slightly more than home games, and there should be some way of accounting for points from the previous year.The second thing we need to do, and this is vital, is talk about this now and get a proposal in front of fans so we can check there won't be unintended consequences. The system has to be fair - fans should have a rough idea in advance as to whether they are likely to qualify for certain games. The Scotland Supporters club has done this successfully for years - the most recent 10 away games all count, and fans can look online and see tables of exactly how many people have how many points. My husband and I were able to work out that we would just have a chance to buy tickets for the recent game at Wembley for example, and had we not qualified it would have been disappointing but understandable - the fans who went to the Malta's, the Gibralter's and so on should get first refusal, and it should be the same for Hibs. So, a simple loyalty system based on games and games alone, combined with some more transparency about how many fans have how many points, and a consultation with fans to ensure we get the categories right will make the system so much better.It won't be perfect - there are going to be games when we don't get enough tickets, and there will always be some doubt until other teams confirm our allocation, but we shouldn't have fans missing out because of technical faults or not being able to take the day off to queue for 7+ hours.I'm sure after today these conversations are already happening, but I hope that we can take account of all the views and suggestions being expressed here, and in other places online.
    You've got my vote. Plain speaking response. Totally different from Amit politicians response.Challenge you will have is LDempster scrapped as couldn't cope with a few complaints

- - - Updated - - -

I'll raise it as a point for discussion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im looking for a much stronger response from a fans rep who is up for reelection

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    The hideously priced hostility package that gives you a 28 quid ticket in the Roseburn Upper I am hearing? So 47 quid for your breakfast, two pints and birl from Easter Road to the Guntery.

@Amit
    @Amit why were fans with the most expensive season tickets gusranteed derby tickets with no queuing etc? Edinburgh Suite members or whatever it's called
    until the sky turns green

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5547 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    @Amit why were fans with the most expensive season tickets gusranteed derby tickets with no queuing etc? Edinburgh Suite members or whatever it's called
    Deary me, it goes from bad to worse.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    I don't agree with it at all, but I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they got away tickets guaranteed?

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by London Bouncer View Post
    I don't agree with it at all, but I thought it was pretty common knowledge that they got away tickets guaranteed?
    Its honestly the first I've heard of it

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Its honestly the first I've heard of it
    I know somebody who goes in the Edinburgh Suite, had to go in their allocation once when I was desperate and had no other way of getting a ticket. It was genuinely so dull I wouldn't do it again. I know this sounds a bit harsh, but if they're not going to go and sing (or at least look interested in the game) then they're as good sitting watching it on the TV.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Didn't know that although have never thought about it until today...

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    I know a couple of guys in there, never mentioned this perk?
    Mind you, maybe it was never worth much until now.

Rock n' Roll Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'm in favour of the loyalty points system, all it needed was some minor tweaks rather than being scrapped.

I was able to attend last seasons' derby at Tynecastle without being a current season ticket holder as I'd previously held a season. Ticket and had been to plenty of games that season. This season there was no chance, season ticket or not, because it was a free for all.

They need to bring back points for being a current & previous season. ticket holder firstly, then for attending matches as a walk up (both home and away).
    We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do, and we wanna get loaded, and we wanna have a good time... That's what we're gonna do

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Aberdeen and Hearts with similar sized supports to us seem able to run fairly simple loyalty points schemes which are used for high demand games.

As well as season ticket holders who travel away regularly the LP scheme also incentivised / rewarded regular walk up fans and enabled them to buy tickets before any general sale for popular games, ( eg if the imminent cup ties goes to a replay ) now regular walk up fans have nothing.

As far as I can gather both Frank and Amit supported retaining the loyalty points scheme? if so and the board decided to over rule the two fans reps / directors on this issue it just makes the decision look even worse and makes the fans reps positions look meaningless, did it go to a vote I wonder.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Clearly today has not gone with out a hitch, fans have endured a fairly agonising wait, technical glitches and suspense to find out if they could buy tickets for the derby.

Others have said it, but people were always going to be disappointed today. However, that doesn't mean we have to deal with the current lottery. Forums and Twitter are full of examples of people who had tickets in their bag but couldn't complete the order, got kicked just as they got to the front of the queue, or watched people push in line outside the stadium (was dad was there from 5am and lost quite a few spaces in the queue). This chaos is all totally avoidable.

We need loyalty points, but we need to do two things to ensure we don't repeat the mistakes of last time. First, keep it simple! Most agree that HSL points was a mistake, and I've seen lots of suggests for tiered points depending on when you buy your season ticket. There is no need for that - home games, away games and a season ticket should get you points, that's all.

I don't have precise points totals in mind for all this, but my instinct tells me that away points should be worth slightly more than home games, and there should be some way of accounting for points from the previous year.

The second thing we need to do, and this is vital, is talk about this now and get a proposal in front of fans so we can check there won't be unintended consequences.

The system has to be fair - fans should have a rough idea in advance as to whether they are likely to qualify for certain games. The Scotland Supporters club has done this successfully for years - the most recent 10 away games all count, and fans can look online and see tables of exactly how many people have how many points. My husband and I were able to work out that we would just have a chance to buy tickets for the recent game at Wembley for example, and had we not qualified it would have been disappointing but understandable - the fans who went to the Malta's, the Gibralter's and so on should get first refusal, and it should be the same for Hibs.

So, a simple loyalty system based on games and games alone, combined with some more transparency about how many fans have how many points, and a consultation with fans to ensure we get the categories right will make the system so much better.

It won't be perfect - there are going to be games when we don't get enough tickets, and there will always be some doubt until other teams confirm our allocation, but we shouldn't have fans missing out because of technical faults or not being able to take the day off to queue for 7+ hours.

I'm sure after today these conversations are already happening, but I hope that we can take account of all the views and suggestions being expressed here, and in other places online.
    Brilliant post. Seen this all day regards to tickets for the derby. Have a friend from Ayr who travels to literally every game and he was unable to get one. Gutted for him. Had another friend there from midnight last night and stewards managed to mess up the queuing and believe it got a little heated. It's really highlighted the Loyalty Points issue again.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash

Excellent post.

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6340 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Excellent post.
    Stalker alert Chazza.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    You have got to be $#@!ting me.

Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    Wasn't aware of this arrangement. I'll add it to the discussion point around the ticket arrangements for the match. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    Stalker alert Chazza.
    Ha! Credit to all the candidates on here posting BTW. Frank aside and possibly Pat too I'm amazed the other candidates haven't done likewise.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    No. But my own personal opinion aside, all views were put on the table. These views were gathered by supporters, the Club, the reps or sent directly to individuals at the Club.

Amit. Are you sure amigo.Is no the new yes? I thought that that Frank was the only person on the Board that argued against scrapping the Loyalty Scheme. I was on the Working Together working group with Frank, Brockie from Carlton Branch , the Director Mr Dunn and your good self , all volunteering, to spend time working out a viable, fair scheme . It was a project in progress that was working and I was bemused when it was scrapped with zero discussion with us. The utter chaos and folk back to the good old days of queuing for 12 hours is what you voted for amigo. I do not imagine you have queued at midnight for 12 hours to get tickets like punters today in your puff.

GGTTH

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    Amit. Are you sure amigo.Is no the new yes? I thought that that Frank was the only person on the Board that argued against scrapping the Loyalty Scheme. I was on the Working Together working group with Frank, Brockie from Carlton Branch , the Director Mr Dunn and your good self , all volunteering, to spend time working out a viable, fair scheme . It was a project in progress that was working and I was bemused when it was scrapped with zero discussion with us. The utter chaos and folk back to the good old days of queuing for 12 hours is what you voted for amigo. I do not imagine you have queued at midnight for 12 hours to get tickets like punters today in your puff.

GGTTH

BIG G
    Hey fella,

I made it clear at the meeting that I was in favour but felt that all views needed to be on the table to have a proper discussion and as a rep would've been wrong to not ensure all views were put on the table. Others from the Club also put varying views on the table. After weighing it up and careful consideration a decision was made by the Club to no longer use the system and an alternative solution put in place. I do agree that the working group made good progress and were constructive throughout.

I've put it on the agenda to discuss with the Club.

It's getting late fella. This evening I was at a 3 hour SFA course, at HTC, on Child Wellbeing (as part of my continued involvement in the Youth Academy) with coaches, scouts and others involved in the youth academy. Really interesting and thought provoking. Great to see us involved in this. The presenter has been at a number of clubs and over the 2 sessions we've held, the attendance has been phenomenal. A testament to the good people we have working/volunteering at the Club.

A bid you a good evening. Speak soon.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hey fella,

I made it clear at the meeting that I was in favour but felt that all views needed to be on the table to have a proper discussion and as a rep would've been wrong to not ensure all views were put on the table. Others from the Club also put varying views on the table. After weighing it up and careful consideration a decision was made by the Club to no longer use the system and an alternative solution put in place. I do agree that the working group made good progress and were constructive throughout.

I've put it on the agenda to discuss with the Club.

It's getting late fella. This evening I was at a 3 hour SFA course, at HTC, on Child Wellbeing (as part of my continued involvement in the Youth Academy) with coaches, scouts and others involved in the youth academy. Really interesting and thought provoking. Great to see us involved in this. The presenter has been at a number of clubs and over the 2 sessions we've held, the attendance has been phenomenal. A testament to the good people we have working/volunteering at the Club.

A bid you a good evening. Speak soon.

With all due respect amigo I am 63 year old and if you continue to call me fella I will now address you as kiddywinky. Anyway kiddywinky your decision on the Loyalty Points was a dud. Frank Dougan was the only person on the Board to oppose the scrapping of the scheme.

GGTTH

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    With all due respect amigo I am 63 year old and if you continue to call me fella I will now address you as kiddywinky. Anyway kiddywinky your decision on the Loyalty Points was a dud. Frank Dougan was the only person on the Board to oppose the scrapping of the scheme.

GGTTH

BIG G
    Apologies Gordon. No offence was intended.

To clarify, I did not want the scheme scrapped but did collate different views (as did others) and put them on the table for discussion. The executive team then went away and based their decision on careful consideration of all the feedback on the matter.

I'll bring the point up to be revisited.

Amit

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Apologies Gordon. No offence was intended.

To clarify, I did not want the scheme scrapped but did collate different views (as did others) and put them on the table for discussion. The executive team then went away and based their decision on careful consideration of all the feedback on the matter.

I'll bring the point up to be revisited.

Amit

Jesus what utter rubbish amigo !!

GGTTH

BIG G

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3813 Post(s)
    vCash

GGTTH

BIG G
    At least you got a reply fella

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    Not sure why @Amit is getting it in the neck about the LP. He's already said what he personally thought about the LP points being scrapped but he had to take all views of the supporters to the table, that's what a fans rep does. Whereas, i get the impression from whats been posted on here that Frank just said no. End of.

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    Posted without comment....

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    Not sure why @Amit is getting it in the neck about the LP. He's already said what he personally thought about the LP points being scrapped but he had to take all views of the supporters to the table, that's what a fans rep does. Whereas, i get the impression from whats been posted on here that Frank just said no. End of.
    I made the point earlier, obviously the majority of folk wanted it scrapped, it didn't suit their agenda. But those folk who used the system and travelled away wanted it kept, it helped secure them tickets in Dumbarton or Falkirk or Hearts or Rangers when we played them. It didn't have anything to do with semi final tickets or final tickets I think? But giving a small section of season ticket holders who also support the club on the road wasn't acceptable to home season ticket holders only. No idea why, only thing I can think of is ego.

So the home season ticket holders who has never seen Somerset Park or The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium or stood on Terrelges St decide they quite fancy Tynie in a cup game, and the regular away supporter suffers.

I think a fans rep/director clearly needs to canvass opinion, then make a judgement call.Whether the call is the one the majority wanted is another thing, but it has to be the sensible one.And it looks like he'staking a leaf out of Donald Trump's press secretary and presenting us with 'alternative facts', something that will eventually be discovered.

I've got a ticket for tynie, but I'm totally scunnered for guys like Gunner or Shrink or 1875 or wee162 and others who I see at these $#@!pits we've been subjected to over the last three seasons.Because of a decision made by Amit and Dempster and others that was the easy option.

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    I made the point earlier, obviously the majority of folk wanted it scrapped, it didn't suit their agenda. But those folk who used the system and travelled away wanted it kept, it helped secure them tickets in Dumbarton or Falkirk or Hearts or Rangers when we played them. It didn't have anything to do with semi final tickets or final tickets I think? But giving a small section of season ticket holders who also support the club on the road wasn't acceptable to home season ticket holders only. No idea why, only thing I can think of is ego.

So the home season ticket holders who has never seen Somerset Park or The Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium or stood on Terrelges St decide they quite fancy Tynie in a cup game, and the regular away supporter suffers.

I think a fans rep/director clearly needs to canvass opinion, then make a judgement call.Whether the call is the one the majority wanted is another thing, but it has to be the sensible one.And it looks like he'staking a leaf out of Donald Trump's press secretary and presenting us with 'alternative facts', something that will eventually be discovered.

I've got a ticket for tynie, but I'm totally scunnered for guys like Gunner or Shrink or 1875 or wee162 and others who I see at these $#@!pits we've been subjected to over the last three seasons.Because of a decision made by Amit and Dempster and others that was the easy option.
    Totally agree with you M, but the bit I'm getting confused with is was there a vote? From what Amit has said previously "the executive team then went away and based their decision" which sounds to me like there was no 'vote' from the fans reps yet Big G is alluding that Frank 'voted' against it. So which is it?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    Totally agree with you M, but the bit I'm getting confused with is was there a vote? From what Amit has said previously "the executive team then went away and based their decision" which sounds to me like there was no 'vote' from the fans reps yet Big G is alluding that Frank 'voted' against it. So which is it?
    I *think* a working together group including Gordon,Amit and Frank along with others was bypassed and the decision was taken by the board- including Amit and Frank- to scrap it, without proper consultation with that group.At that point Frank voted to keep it, Amit chose to cancel it, citing the overall mood of the support he had canvassed.

Apologies if this is inaccurate.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    bring back dougie cromb
    bring back a ticket office at the top of sunnyside
    scrap online sales
    scrap phone sales
    bring back a voucher book
    make folks queue up and down sunnyside on the cobbled stones for their tickets.
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3346 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    bring back dougie cromb
    scrap online sales
    scrap phone sales
    Tell you what, Kenny, I know your tongue is in your cheek there, but I would not be disappointed if they did scrap phone/online.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4385 Post(s)
    vCash
    bring back dougie cromb
    scrap online sales
    scrap phone sales
    Think the longest queue I've stood in was in 93(?) for Aberdeen at Tynie. All the way down and back up sunnyside, along ER in Bothwell St. I think i can remember looking down into sunnyside from Bothwell St?

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    I *think* a working together group including Gordon,Amit and Frank along with others was bypassed and the decision was taken by the board- including Amit and Frank- to scrap it, without proper consultation with that group.At that point Frank voted to keep it, Amit chose to cancel it, citing the overall mood of the support he had canvassed. Apologies if this is inaccurate.
    Thanks M. Maybe @Amit can confirm if this is correct?

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Tell you what, Kenny, I know your tongue is in your cheek there, but I would not be disappointed if they did scrap phone/online. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would. I'm a ST holder & go to every away game I can make (I've only missed 2 so far this season) but I live and work in Glasgow so I couldn't make it to the ticket office whenever tickets go on sale!!

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    Tell you what, Kenny, I know your tongue is in your cheek there, but I would not be disappointed if they did scrap phone/online.
    Think the longest queue I've stood in was in 93(?) for Aberdeen at Tynie. All the way down and back up sunnyside, along ER in Bothwell St. I think i can remember looking down into sunnyside from Bothwell St?
    although i'm being nostalgic - that was scrapped after folk were talking days off of work and alike and they started doing ballots...like stenhousemuir away(mid 90's)

until LP are reinstated properly I think a ballot is the way forward.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks M. Maybe @Amit can confirm if this is correct?
    Hi,

I've made my position clear on this in previous posts but will also clarify that the executive team took all the information and provided a recommendation that they felt rewarded those who went week in, week out as well as considering other season ticket holders. They also considered the impact from a Club perspective. Based on this I was for a solution that benefited all but points were made in favour of LPs which I confirmed needed to be considered.

Situations like this spark debate and discussion which is great. And given the feeling/mood and the dedication by supporters camping out overnight, the matter needs to be brought up for discussion.

I trust we can draw a line under this for now until such discussions take place and a decision os made on how to proceed.

Thanks

Amit

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    vCash

Exactly. I really don't see why we don't have a system, it would benefit the non-ST a massive amount as well if we get to a cup final or that.

"everyone over X points is guaranteed a ticket and then there's the folk with over Y points sale before the general sale. The scraps for non-STs come final time must be mad. It's always really annoyed me that folk get an extra ticket if they renew their ST in the early bird, i've been guilty of taking my mum on the extra one and it's no really right when you think someone who has been to 10 or so home games gets no credit for it.

Mussel-bound Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    473 Post(s)
    vCash
    although i'm being nostalgic - that was scrapped after folk were talking days off of work and alike and they started doing ballots...like stenhousemuir away(mid 90's)

until LP are reinstated properly I think a ballot is the way forward.
    Ah, Stenhousemuir ... I was lucky in that ballot. Tortolano's finest hour IIRC
    GGTTH

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi,

I've made my position clear on this in previous posts but will also clarify that the executive team took all the information and provided a recommendation that they felt rewarded those who went week in, week out as well as considering other season ticket holders. They also considered the impact from a Club perspective. Based on this I was for a solution that benefited all but points were made in favour of LPs which I confirmed needed to be considered.

Situations like this spark debate and discussion which is great. And given the feeling/mood and the dedication by supporters camping out overnight, the matter needs to be brought up for discussion.

I trust we can draw a line under this for now until such discussions take place and a decision os made on how to proceed.

Thanks

Amit

The fact folk had to camp out over night/take a day off work to go down to the TO so early is ridiculous. Folk who go week in, week out should be rewarded and given a day to secure guaranteed tickets.

Can you clarify how you will move forward with the views highlighted above as I believe there should be a consultation with members on the database in terms of their views on a points system. Perhaps it would be in the Clubs interest and the interest of the fans if Hibs made contact with Aberdeen and Hearts to see how they manage their loyalty points system considering the similar side in fanbase.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehibbydrew View Post
    Ah, Stenhousemuir ... I was lucky in that ballot. Tortolano's finest hour IIRC
    super joe was awesome - i missed out and watched it on the "beam-back" at the ice rink

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    398 Post(s)
    vCash
    super joe was awesome - i missed out and watched it on the "beam-back" at the ice rink
    Me too! Me and my brother watched the game at the ice rink as only my Dad managed to get a ticket. Totally bizarre experience in retrospect.
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Wrong.....again.

BIG G

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi,

Thanks

Amit

Sorry Amit but your above post is bordering on the way MPs dodge a question.

The question is simple, did the board vote on whether to keep or scrap the Loyalty points and if they did, did the fans reps have a vote?

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi,

Thanks

Amit

Amit, why were people on the Working Together group, all giving their time up to introduce the Loyalty Scheme, apart from Directors and fans Directors, not told that it was being dumped. Secondly why the hell were points given to HSL members, of which I was at the time but no longer. Bad move. Thirdly the acquiescence to screamers predominantly on hibs.net and also the Bounce, threatening to not renew their season tickets was weak and an unfounded knee jerk reaction. Fourthly Frank pointed out that the fiasco of people queuing overnight in the freezing cold would happen again. You are confusing dedication with desperation. I guess that you may have never experienced this.

GGTTH

BIG G

GoGO Back To Forum