68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do not take exception per se. RE-read my post and you will perhaps note that I agree with the principal of regular attendance at games of any candidate. Admission of non - attendance is pretty unlikely by any candidate so it's worth assuming all do attend regularly and have season tickets. As I said they would be pretty dim not to.

]
    'wtf is "how many games did you attend out of 50?" or "were you at the game today?" designed to achieve? Deliberately loaded questions which in my mind are unhelpful.'

from your words quoted above you had appeared to me to take exception to a couple of fairly basic questions. how are they deliberately loaded?

I understand the candidate Charlene works/lives in London hence the question, 15 out of 50+ games attended last season is probably not enough for a potential fans rep on the board imo, sure others will disagree.
    until the sky turns green

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5544 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    'wtf is "how many games did you attend out of 50?" or "were you at the game today?" designed to achieve? Deliberately loaded questions which in my mind are unhelpful.'

from your words quoted above you had appeared to me to take exception to a couple of fairly basic questions. how are they deliberately loaded?

I understand the candidate Charlene works/lives in London hence the question, 15 out of 50+ games attended last season is probably not enough for a potential fans rep on the board imo, sure others will disagree.
    Nope I agree, not even 1/3rd of the games is no where near enough.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Illustrates my point perfectly, she answered a loaded question openly and honestly and your and others reaction was totally predictable. It never went unnoticed to me yours and others abject and predictable failure to recognise the fact that she previously missed one game in 3 seasons !!!
    cheers
    roughly 12 years ago so not exactly relevant to the current process, if it makes you feel better I recognise that she attended a lot of games in this period..

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Cheers, i'm quite happy to put this baby to rest....lets see what the candidates have to say, got to be more relevant than my slaverings

Cheers
    Fair enough mate, cheers

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    Hi all,Just wanted to introduce myself. As you may or may not be aware I am standing for the Supporters Directors role. I've never posted in here before but have interacted before via twitter and Facebook. Some might know me from being an admin on Hibs Fans News (no longer an admin at present) or from the Working Together meetings. Hopefully see some of you on Tuesday night at the Hibs Club Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good luck Tracey.What is hibs news?Why should I vote Tracey?Would you fight to reinstate loyalty points?Regards

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    Good luck Tracey.What is hibs news?Why should I vote Tracey?Would you fight to reinstate loyalty points?Regards
    Hi there,

Thank you. Hibs Fans News is a Facebook Group which has just under 9000 members. Why should you vote for me? I am passionate about Hibs like every other candidate. I will communicate with all forums and would like to meet with the admins of the forums, FB and Twitter Groups individually to find out how you want information fed back and how you want us to communicate with you. Every supporters group is going to have different requirements so all I can do is speak to each and find that out. It's important to get this right from the start. I am looking at an online app which can track supporters requests, feedback etc... to the club. Not everything is going to be needed to be to taken to the board and will be about seeking a response from the relevant person at the club. I have built up some good relationships at the club through the Working Together meetings. I take the minutes at the bi-monthly meetings and I am part of the co-ordination group. I am currently involved with the working group looking at the atmosphere in the stadium. Being a Fans Rep holds a massive responsibility and a huge commitment and I wouldn't have carried on with the process if I couldn't give it 110%. Not every supporter is online so it's all about being accessible to everyone. I will be available before matches to speak to anyone and interact with the supporters and after the matches. During the matches I will be in my seat in the FF lower with my two youngest girls. Kids are the future so I am not going to let this affect them attending matches either. I am happy to meet with any supporter on a one-to-one basis also. Branch meetings are important too and I would attend them also. I run my own business, I've volunteered at matches with the Multi-Cultural Family Base and I've also been a member of the Children's Panel in West Lothian. I think it's important for the 2 fans reps to compliment each other and bring something different to the table but that's just my opinon. Obviously just a snippet and hope that helps. Words are easy at this stage, it's what we put into action if voted in that will matter.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1611 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,

Thank you. Hibs Fans News is a Facebook Group which has just under 9000 members. Why should you vote for me? I am passionate about Hibs like every other candidate. I will communicate with all forums and would like to meet with the admins of the forums, FB and Twitter Groups individually to find out how you want information fed back and how you want us to communicate with you. Every supporters group is going to have different requirements so all I can do is speak to each and find that out. It's important to get this right from the start. I am looking at an online app which can track supporters requests, feedback etc... to the club. Not everything is going to be needed to be to taken to the board and will be about seeking a response from the relevant person at the club. I have built up some good relationships at the club through the Working Together meetings. I take the minutes at the bi-monthly meetings and I am part of the co-ordination group. I am currently involved with the working group looking at the atmosphere in the stadium. Being a Fans Rep holds a massive responsibility and a huge commitment and I wouldn't have carried on with the process if I couldn't give it 110%. Not every supporter is online so it's all about being accessible to everyone. I will be available before matches to speak to anyone and interact with the supporters and after the matches. During the matches I will be in my seat in the FF lower with my two youngest girls. Kids are the future so I am not going to let this affect them attending matches either. I am happy to meet with any supporter on a one-to-one basis also. Branch meetings are important too and I would attend them also. I run my own business, I've volunteered at matches with the Multi-Cultural Family Base and I've also been a member of the Children's Panel in West Lothian. I think it's important for the 2 fans reps to compliment each other and bring something different to the table but that's just my opinon. Obviously just a snippet and hope that helps. Words are easy at this stage, it's what we put into action if voted in that will matter.
    Respect Tracey. I have seen you at several Working Together Meetings and appreciated the concise minutes that you have put out. Involvement with the Multi-Cultural Family Base and The Children's Panel, which I also have been in Edinburgh, makes you in my opinion a very worthy candidate.

GGTTH

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    Respect Tracey. I have seen you at several Working Together Meetings and appreciated the concise minutes that you have put out. Involvement with the Multi-Cultural Family Base and The Children's Panel, which I also have been in Edinburgh, makes you in my opinion a very worthy candidate.

GGTTH

BIG G
    Thank you Gordon appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    168 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,Thank you. Hibs Fans News is a Facebook Group which has just under 9000 members. Why should you vote for me? I am passionate about Hibs like every other candidate. I will communicate with all forums and would like to meet with the admins of the forums, FB and Twitter Groups individually to find out how you want information fed back and how you want us to communicate with you. Every supporters group is going to have different requirements so all I can do is speak to each and find that out. It's important to get this right from the start. I am looking at an online app which can track supporters requests, feedback etc... to the club. Not everything is going to be needed to be to taken to the board and will be about seeking a response from the relevant person at the club. I have built up some good relationships at the club through the Working Together meetings. I take the minutes at the bi-monthly meetings and I am part of the co-ordination group. I am currently involved with the working group looking at the atmosphere in the stadium. Being a Fans Rep holds a massive responsibility and a huge commitment and I wouldn't have carried on with the process if I couldn't give it 110%. Not every supporter is online so it's all about being accessible to everyone. I will be available before matches to speak to anyone and interact with the supporters and after the matches. During the matches I will be in my seat in the FF lower with my two youngest girls. Kids are the future so I am not going to let this affect them attending matches either. I am happy to meet with any supporter on a one-to-one basis also. Branch meetings are important too and I would attend them also. I run my own business, I've volunteered at matches with the Multi-Cultural Family Base and I've also been a member of the Children's Panel in West Lothian. I think it's important for the 2 fans reps to compliment each other and bring something different to the table but that's just my opinon. Obviously just a snippet and hope that helps. Words are easy at this stage, it's what we put into action if voted in that will matter.
    Thanks some good points. Spot on re not it impacting taking your kids to the games.Could you come back on loyalty points question

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpower View Post
    Thanks some good points. Spot on re not it impacting taking your kids to the games.Could you come back on loyalty points question
    You beat me to it just realised I hadn't answered that one. To be honest loyalty points appear to be something that's not up for discussion because the club have reached a decision on it. This is something that the Club have really struggled with and dealt with it through the Working Together Group. I wasn't part of the group that dealt with it unfortunately and it certainly brought up lots of different opinions and really divided support. I wouldn't be afraid to bring it up again if that's the feedback I was getting from supporters as at the end of the day I would be acting on your behalf. With the Hearts game coming up I know this has raised the issue again as there are going to be a lot of disappointed supporters who would otherwise been first in the queue under the loyalty points scheme.

I know that probably doesn't really answer your question greatly but I won't be afraid to raise things with the Board if that's what the supporters are looking for.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    420 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    There does seem to be some hostility. If I decided to go for the position, then no doubt I would want to find out how many different eb sites/facebook sites etc are out there to let myself be known. Further to this there are often comments made about dot net here which may put some people off using this site. I dunno if there are similar comments on the net but if so then the same would be sad about them. I do understand that the problem is a few individuals here do not get on with a few individuals over there, but to those who are unaware of these issues, words like taliban.net is not very helpful. That is a wider issue, but a real issue that threatens to polarise or isolate some Hibbies.
    I can't speak for the founders of the Bounce but I do know the reason I ended up reading and posting on here was precisely because of the ability of many of the posters to cut through the crap and say exactly what they thought - and for them to then be taken to task by a dozen or so other posters. I'll admit as a fake hardman of a certain vintage I was intimidated by some of those on here simply by the way they typed, but that was actually the attraction of the place. Its not for everyone's tastes and sadly the place has become a lot blander over the years and the quality of debate - football and other stuff - has dipped but every couple years I take a 15 minute look at .net and even though there's a lot more posting I know the Bounce is still far more in tune with the kinda fan I am.

I think the 2 prospective candidates have shown they are to an extent ready to try and engage with some of the more colourful elements of the online Hibs support and that gets them points in my book. Obviously the fact I've only made the 12,000 mile roundtrip to a game a couple times in the past 4 years means I don't get a vote but I would still be expecting the reps to represent me and coming on here regularly once elected, or at least arranging for someone to gather feedback / report back to each online forum, would to be seem to be a bigger prerequisite. Frank needs to work out a way to do this - Amit needs to do it more often and appear stronger and less of a blazer wearer in my view.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,

thanks for the info Tracey and sorry for taking your thread a bit off topic earlier..

how long did you volunteer with MCFB for? I've been involved a fair bit with their football project over last four years so may have met you, they do some great work.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    thanks for the info Tracey and sorry for taking your thread a bit off topic earlier..

how long did you volunteer with MCFB for? I've been involved a fair bit with their football project over last four years so may have met you, they do some great work.
    Hi there,

It was only for the one season which was 2014-2015 season. The do fantastic work and the kids are great that come along to the games. Lorraine is great as well. She's really passionate about what she does.

Cheers

Tracey :-)

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,

It was only for the one season which was 2014-2015 season. The do fantastic work and the kids are great that come along to the games. Lorraine is great as well. She's really passionate about what she does.

Cheers

Tracey :-)
    aye sorry re-read your statement and picked that up, great project and Lorraine's a hero!

being involved in the Working Together meetings is probably an advantage for you as you will know all about the constraints on getting things done.

do you go to away games regularly?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    aye sorry re-read your statement and picked that up, great project and Lorraine's a hero!

being involved in the Working Together meetings is probably an advantage for you as you will know all about the constraints on getting things done.

do you go to away games regularly?
    She definitely is a hero. You'll be doing great work too.

Yeah there are constraints with some things.

I go to a high percentage of Away games. I wasn't there Saturday but that was due to my nieces Birthday which I mentioned in an earlier comment. Looking forward to being back at ER on Saturday.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    She definitely is a hero. You'll be doing great work too.

Yeah there are constraints with some things.

I go to a high percentage of Away games. I wasn't there Saturday but that was due to my nieces Birthday which I mentioned in an earlier comment. Looking forward to being back at ER on Saturday.

thanks for replies, am hoping to make it along to Hibs Club tomorrow night.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    That's great would be good to meet you

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5544 Post(s)
    vCash
    @Tracey, were you part of the working together group that decided to scrap the loyalty points?
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    @Tracey, were you part of the working together group that decided to scrap the loyalty points?
    Hi there,

I wasn't part of that group. It has certainly been brought to the forefront today though. Have a friend who travels from Ayr for every game and couldn't get a ticket today. Im gutted for him. At the time I thought it was probably the right decision based on the issues it caused. Today not so sure and I have been asked by someone to bring it up again. There are supporters who would have been far more worthier of a ticket than me today. Just my personal view on it as really gutted for friends who haven't been able to get a ticket today.

Thanks

Tracey

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5544 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi there,

I wasn't part of that group. It has certainly been brought to the forefront today though. Have a friend who travels from Ayr for every game and couldn't get a ticket today. Im gutted for him. At the time I thought it was probably the right decision based on the issues it caused. Today not so sure and I have been asked by someone to bring it up again. There are supporters who would have been far more worthier of a ticket than me today. Just my personal view on it as really gutted for friends who haven't been able to get a ticket today.

Thanks

Tracey

Thanks for the response.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hi All,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who is engaged since the hustings evening and to those who managed to get along on the night. Been great seeing everyone's opinions on all of us and on the process.

If anyone has any questions I'll be keeping an eye on here or you can reach me on:

traceyhibs@yahoo.co.uk

Twitter - @tlhudson02

Or I am on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Tracey.smith.925602

Happy to answer any questions or concerns anyone might have.

Wishing all the candidates the best of luck. #GGTTH

Statistically Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1503 Post(s)
    vCash
    Bump

Hi there,

From what I have seen and heard on the forums and from fans themselves is that sometimes the feedback from the reps isn't as responsive as they would like and some feel their views haven't been widely represented. Look not going to lie and say I'll agree with everyone's opinions or what they are looking for but I will always do my utmost to get everyone's points of view across to the board. For me everyone's opinion matters regardless. Not everything that fans ask for or have a complaint about is going to be at board level and it will be a case of taking it to the relevant person at the club. Through the Working Together meetings and from when I was an admin on Hibs Fans News, I've built up some good relationships within the club which will make life easier communicating. For those who like to conduct conversations online I feel a simple system set up for those who want anything raised with the club or to give feedback could be achieved. It would give you access to see that whatever you've wanted fed back to the club has been actioned, and if any follow up is required on my part. Not everyone is online so that will require speaking to people face to face or happy to phone anyone, attending branch meetings and so on. It's about making yourself accessible to everyone. I have contact with supporters already via Working Together if they want something brought up in the meetings and then feedback what the outcome was or if there is an action. It would be great to increase attendance at these meetings and allowing people who cannot attend but want to get involved be able to do that. This is something we have been looking at.

I am not Wonder Woman so I won't promise you the earth because there are some things that may not be possible for the club to do but you will always be given a reason why. Not everything at the Board Meeting can be fed back to supporters as there will be confidential matters discussed on the day but whatever I can feedback I will after each board meeting.

I am extremely passionate about Hibs and will remain sitting in the FF Lower with my 2 youngest girls.

Some have said comments on here have been harsh but tbh we've put ourselves out there for this role and not everyone's going to agree or even like us all. We are going to get scrutinised but I've got a thick skin. I'm also not a pushover and if there is something I don't agree with the club on I will let them know that. First and foremost I'm a supporter and if lucky enough to get voted in I will be there to represent every single supporter. It's a massive responsibility and one that I would thrive on.

Words are easy I know and there is stiff competition for this role. I like Frank and Amit and know them both. Think they came in at a time of great change at the club and I'm sure they'll feel they have unfinished business. A couple of friends nominated me and only after the meeting I attended about the role did I make a decision on taking it further.

A little bit about my background - I've worked in more PA/Administrative roles and worked with some strong characters, now run my own Virtual Assistant business. I also have experience of being on the Children's panel and volunteering with the Multi-Cultural Family Base at matches.

Sorry I've rabbled on way more than you probably wanted.

Thank you for letting me be part of the forum. I follow on FB and Twitter but this is my first time on the forum.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2019 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    Bump
    Touché sir.

Your move Tracey...

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6484 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    Bump
    "I'm also not a pushover and if there is something I don't agree with the club on I will let them know that. First and foremost I'm a supporter and if lucky enough to get voted in I will be there to represent every single supporter."

Yeah.

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4591 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    "I'm also not a pushover and if there is something I don't agree with the club on I will let them know that. First and foremost I'm a supporter and if lucky enough to get voted in I will be there to represent every single supporter."

Yeah.
    Ouch.

I can see two ways forward here...

1) the 2 reps just come out and say they voted the way they did because it was their own opinion on the matter - and be done with it.

2) the two reps acknowledge that they totally misjudged public opinion on this, took the line of least resistance

To compound things the handling of the fall out is worthy of political shenanigans. No offence Skyehibs

If they are patsies for the Board as some are suggesting then they are doing so willingly. Neither is daft.
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1925 Post(s)
    vCash
    fans reps-they rep the fans to the board and board to the fans...in this case the latter.

hope people remember when the election come round again....or not...cause this kind of thing wont change
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    fans reps-they rep the fans to the board and board to the fans...in this case the latter.hope people remember when the election come round again....or not...cause this kind of thing wont change
    They've only just been elected so nearly another 2 years till that happens.

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1465 Post(s)
    vCash
    It's pretty cut and dry, they are NOT fans reps. They chose to ignore what the fans wanted and sided with the blazers. They were elected by the fans, but should also be stripped of there positions by the fans. No abuse or name calling, they simply lied about what they stood for.

Scottish no british, ya radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    fans reps-they rep the fans to the board and board to the fans...in this case the latter.

hope people remember when the election come round again....or not...cause this kind of thing wont change
    Efter the first election i thought the second was almost pointless, the next should they bother tae stage it will be a complete joke

Juvenile Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    vCash
    Haha, you've got to admire the brass neck of the "fans reps" with their absolute refusal to offer any kind of transparency or insight into their decision. Never seen anything like it. Totally out of their depth though. You can see how the board ran rings around them and set them up for the fall. What are they hanging on for? They have absolutely no credibility with a major swathe of the fans.

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    712 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baggageandfibs View Post
    Haha, you've got to admire the brass neck of the "fans reps" with their absolute refusal to offer any kind of transparency or insight into their decision. Never seen anything like it. Totally out of their depth though. You can see how the board ran rings around them and set them up for the fall. What are they hanging on for? They have absolutely no credibility with a major swathe of the fans.
    Yep, things have gone from bad to worse. I was originally of the opinion that they had been shafted by the "real" board members but it now appears that as representatives of the fans that they haven't presented the views of the majority of fans. I've still little idea whose views they're claiming to have given - sounds a loady made up pish that cannot be verified - although they may just have been pressured into a unanimous vote and then been left on their own to try and explain why they didn't represent the fans views. I think the polls on both websites can't be far away from that of ALL Hibernian fans.

The refusal to provide reasoning to bodies of fans on each forum is baffling and just appears to be a cop out to avoid having to do so.

I'm keen not to join a witchhunt against good Hibs fans and will keep further thoughts to masel.
    BUT.....they must be thinking that desire for a blazer was a huge mistake now.

Meanwhile, Amit's had his CV/Linkedin boost and is absolutely delighted now that his quest to cling onto the blazer was rejected by the fans.
    He's no' a bad cant by the way.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5544 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EA2007 View Post

Meanwhile, Amit's had his CV/Linkedin boost and is absolutely delighted now that his quest to cling onto the blazer was rejected by the fans.
    He's no' a bad cant by the way.
    Bet he has, and I agree like Frank and Tracey, they are good Hibby's, hung out to dry to deflect from what really went on.

Well done Hibs, three years of hard work destroyed in one ill thought out, hun backing, cowardly, protectionist, blaming move.

The positive is Hibs used to used to $#@! it up every time, now they do get the odd thing right, such as our excellent manager, our very good team, our giant season ticket sales, massive away support, brilliant Since 1875 backing at most games, I was going to say the magical feel good factor of the Cup Win (gone in an instant) and the spirit of engagement (also gone in a milli-second) but they are blugeoned to death by the cowardly announcement.

Still, unlike some others, I will be there supporting our bonnie team tomorrow, its what we do.
    nil satis nisi optimum

GoGO Back To Forum