Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 90 of 90

Thread: Season ticket dilema

  1. #51
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by HATTIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep its Hibs, going backwards again.. what a club for $#@!ing simple things up
    My thoughts exactly, turn something so great into a complete farce . Theyre already in my bad books and to be honest i think it might get worse tomorrow

  2. #52
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2208 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think for me this whole situation is made worse because I know there are groups of up to 20 people where names are not required. And individuals who have bought a second ticket so they can invite an unspecified (at the time of purchase) amigo. There are also those 'normal' folk who play by the rules and upgrade concession STs or in other ways reallocate their ticket on a nod from the club.

    It's poor show from the club that the transfer of a full price ST has been clamped down on and doubly so for doing that without warning and causing embarrassment to the holder and the user. Particularly so since its gone on since the inception of STs!

    Leeann is often quoted saying she'll happily be judged on getting more decisions right than wrong.

    After a great start, which we're all still impressed with (usual disclaimer applies that no one can speak on behalf of everyone ;-) and I thought was awesome, there's a worrying trend of questionable decisions, inaction and/or poor communication.

    I think someone I admire needs to step back then look back in.



    Lets hope it is good intentions with ill thought out consequences and will be rectified after said meetings.

  3. #53
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,281
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6583 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1849
    I started the season going with my son and Dad. Both haven't been going regularly and I just went in the usual turnstile I usually go in with my laddie. Doing so at the last home game I was challenged aggressively by a steward demanding to see my season ticket.

    If this continues I'm tempted to return my season ticket's.

  4. #54
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1864 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmythefish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes wasn't sure if you buy a ticket if it has your name on it haven't actually bought a ticket for years , being a season ticket holder any cup games etc just go on your card so it seems if they continue wi this they could be opening a rite can o worms
    @Jack pretty sure ordinary match tickets don't have a name on them or state male or female, this is only an issue for season ticket holders as far as I can see.
    until the sky turns green

  5. #55
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Jack pretty sure ordinary match tickets don't have a name on them or state male or female, this is only an issue for season ticket holders as far as I can see.
    OK. I just checked a print at home ticket I bought her. It only has a client reference number on it.
    Space to let

  6. #56
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3412 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2217

    Season ticket dilema

    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Jack pretty sure ordinary match tickets don't have a name on them or state male or female, this is only an issue for season ticket holders as far as I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK. I just checked a print at home ticket I bought her. It only has a client reference number on it.
    So essentially, it boils down to: needlessly harass the life blood of the club, while allowing randoms to buy tickets and then give it to anyone they choose.

    A total cluster$#@!. They really need to get a grip on this; I understand there was an issue with blatant abuse of statuses, but they've totally lost all perspective on it now. I repeat, @Amit, you need to tell these guys - Hibs need to get a fcukin grip here. You won't gain anything from unjustifiably harassing and alienating the folk who pay your fcukin wages.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  7. #57
    Radge Private Member
    Amit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So essentially, it boils down to: needlessly harass the life blood of the club, while allowing randoms to buy tickets and then give it to anyone they choose.

    A total cluster$#@!. They really need to get a grip on this; I understand there was an issue with blatant abuse of statuses, but they've totally lost all perspective on it now. I repeat, @Amit, you need to tell these guys - Hibs need to get a fcukin grip here. You won't gain anything from unjustifiably harassing and alienating the folk who pay your fcukin wages.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey,

    As mentioned before the change to entry procedures by the Club was to focus on concession abuse. However, this other issue has come up (for some reason) and the Club are looking into it. They know the supporters' opinion on it.

    Keep the faith.

    GGTTH

    Amit




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #58
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3412 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2217
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey,

    As mentioned before the change to entry procedures by the Club was to focus on concession abuse. However, this other issue has come up (for some reason) and the Club are looking into it. They know the supporters' opinion on it.

    Keep the faith.

    GGTTH

    Amit




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay Amit, cheers bud


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  9. #59
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    I'm happy to wait to hear what the club have had to say and am currently erring on the side of some of the stewards getting the wrong end of the stick regarding this "it's the clubs directive" line.

  10. #60
    I'm a Radge Donator


    eckmf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dalkeith
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I suppose asking everyone for ID would be too time consuming or maybe that'll be Dempsters next great idea , season ticket with your photo on it
    And illegal,only a police officer could ask you to provide ID
    "history is the foundation upon which the future is built"

  11. #61
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1864 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm happy to wait to hear what the club have had to say and am currently erring on the side of some of the stewards getting the wrong end of the stick regarding this "it's the clubs directive" line.
    Seems likely, worth noting some of the stewards at ER receive next to no training and are paid below minimum wage
    until the sky turns green

  12. #62
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,943
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6677 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems likely, worth noting some of the stewards at ER receive next to no training and are paid below minimum wage
    How can they be paid less than the minimum wage? I thought that was illegal. They musn't be employed by Hibs directly.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  13. #63
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    428
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I started the season going with my son and Dad. Both haven't been going regularly and I just went in the usual turnstile I usually go in with my laddie. Doing so at the last home game I was challenged aggressively by a steward demanding to see my season ticket. If this continues I'm tempted to return my season ticket's.
    If an adult is using the turnstile which accommodates concessions the steward should check the season ticket. Buy in a courteous and professional manner.

  14. #64
    Adult Radge
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    musselburgh
    Posts
    375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    87 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

  15. #65
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by hondo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you read them? They're hilarious. Season tickets holders have more conditions put upon them than walk-ups.
    What a joke.

    Love this one though:
    5. All persons entering the stadium may be searched by the police

  16. #66
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    31,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you read them? They're hilarious. Season tickets holders have more conditions put upon them than walk-ups.
    What a joke.

    Love this one though:


    Erm what police ????

  17. #67
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erm what police ????
    Exactly!!

  18. #68
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    So here we are, a week down the line and still no info from the fans reps about the "discussions" that were taking place.
    Whats going on @Amit?

  19. #69
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    standing on the brink of history
    Posts
    5,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1864 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    825
    got a feeling stewards will quietly be told to stop checking for full price tickets used by other adults in the ST holders absence and the issue will quietly die a death
    until the sky turns green

  20. #70
    Controversial Radge Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amit, while they are at it could they have a discussion as to why they agree with Bonnyrigg charging 20 quid for concessions that get into Easter Road for 12 quid? Not had a satisfactory answer from representatives of either club? Bonnyriggg claim no one mentioned 15/ 5 pounds from Hibs and Hibs have never really explained why they think 20 quid is an acceptable entry price for a school kid for game between a championship team and a junior team, in January?

    Some clarity would be appreciated.
    Mark the concession I bought today for Gunners laddie was a tenner

  21. #71
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mark the concession I bought today for Gunners laddie was a tenner
    Aye for 15 and under Paddy
    nil satis nisi optimum

  22. #72
    Radge Private Member

    lespenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by eckmf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And illegal,only a police officer could ask you to provide ID

    And shopworkers

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mark the concession I bought today for Gunners laddie was a tenner
    My old farts ticket (over 65) was just £10.

  23. #73
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by lespenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And shopworkers
    Yes, but all that will happen there is you will not be served fags or drink.

  24. #74
    Donator
    HenryLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    218
    Pretty certain the revenue lost from people who would not bother buying a season ticket if they knew their wife/mate/kid/uncle couldn't use it in their absence would be greater than that lost from people who 'avoid' paying by using another's pass. Because almost 100% of the latter simply wouldn't go. Whereas some number of the former might think twice about getting a season ticket knowing no one could use it for, say, six games.

    So it seems completely crazy, given the bad feeling generated, to stop others using them.

    Interesting point above re some half way house between season (or half season) passes and walk ups. Would the NOW TV model work, where you pay something between face value and season ticket value for a month of games? Perhaps not, given there's not that much difference, and the admin might be considerable I guess
    so what do I know

  25. #75
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    I canny help think that the busses had this problem years ago and sorted in an instant by putting photos on their cards. Apart from twins, triplets etc who would think to use someones photocard?

    Henry. The club have looked at memberships, a bit like bus passes. You would pay say £30 a month and that would get you in to all league games. The beauty of this is then you can add all sorts of stuff on top of this with minimal administration costs add cup games, Hibs TV, hospitality etc. and when the supporter does all this it doesn't seem much, they get used to it not being in their bank accounts and it again doesn't seem much to add on more and more.

    You miss a payment your card doesn't work the next time you try and use it or depending on the amount of credit you have.

    There's lots more.

    The downside is the club don't get £5m in their account for the beginning of the season.

    The club have said in the past such a system would need to be introduced about January to March as the supporter would always need to be in credit. So I guess it's not happening for next season.
    Space to let

  26. #76
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I canny help think that the busses had this problem years ago and sorted in an instant by putting photos on their cards. Apart from twins, triplets etc who would think to use someones photocard?

    Henry. The club have looked at memberships, a bit like bus passes. You would pay say £30 a month and that would get you in to all league games. The beauty of this is then you can add all sorts of stuff on top of this with minimal administration costs add cup games, Hibs TV, hospitality etc. and when the supporter does all this it doesn't seem much, they get used to it not being in their bank accounts and it again doesn't seem much to add on more and more.

    You miss a payment your card doesn't work the next time you try and use it or depending on the amount of credit you have.

    There's lots more.

    The downside is the club don't get £5m in their account for the beginning of the season.

    The club have said in the past such a system would need to be introduced about January to March as the supporter would always need to be in credit. So I guess it's not happening for next season.

    Jack, I see the membership being the way forward. What is the £5 million??? Also why do we need a large amount as a one off, would it not help cash-flow to have a steady stream

  27. #77
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jack, I see the membership being the way forward. What is the £5 million??? Also why do we need a large amount as a one off, would it not help cash-flow to have a steady stream
    So do I.

    All the money from season tickets. It helps buy players. I suspect it's a bit old fashioned thinking in that respect. Clubs will say it allows them to budget with a degree of certainty.

    Imagine if we were where we are with a record number of members instead of season ticket holders and had the results and playing style of Falkirk with a new manager coming in. Memberships would be being cancelled left, right and centre!
    Space to let

  28. #78
    Radge Monthly Contributor
    NW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a yellow submarine
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    305 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So do I.

    All the money from season tickets. It helps buy players. I suspect it's a bit old fashioned thinking in that respect. Clubs will say it allows them to budget with a degree of certainty.

    Imagine if we were where we are with a record number of members instead of season ticket holders and had the results and playing style of Falkirk with a new manager coming in. Memberships would be being cancelled left, right and centre!

    I agree the certainty of money in as opposed to the unknown must be a major attraction. Given we rarely pay fees for players I doubt we have as much need for the pot of cash. I'd doubt its anywhere near 5million more likely half of that.

    The cancellation of membership is a major issue I totally agree

  29. #79
    Donator
    HenryLB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1189 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So do I.

    All the money from season tickets. It helps buy players. I suspect it's a bit old fashioned thinking in that respect. Clubs will say it allows them to budget with a degree of certainty.

    Imagine if we were where we are with a record number of members instead of season ticket holders and had the results and playing style of Falkirk with a new manager coming in. Memberships would be being cancelled left, right and centre!
    I suppose if they didn't buy players they could invest it and make some return. Nowadays though, as you suggest with the old fashioned thing, I expect if you could show a financier that you could reasonably expect a flow of money from the memberships of, say, 250-400k a month then that would make it easy to borrow against.

    I wonder whether you would actually have more revenue in the end? People are surely more likely to splash when it's 30-35/month instead of having to find the cash all at once at the start of the season? Although as you say season pass holders are 'locked in' no matter what the team does!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree the certainty of money in as opposed to the unknown must be a major attraction. Given we rarely pay fees for players I doubt we have as much need for the pot of cash. I'd doubt its anywhere near 5million more likely half of that.

    The cancellation of membership is a major issue I totally agree
    I guess you can work it out, roughly. We had over 11k in November I believe, although I don't know how many the total is now. Say 11.5k. At an average price of around £300 or so that's about 3.5 million.
    so what do I know

  30. #80
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Whitburn, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    633 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How can they be paid less than the minimum wage? I thought that was illegal. They musn't be employed by Hibs directly.
    A lot of the time it's servoca. Joke of a company.

  31. #81
    Radge Private Member
    Amit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So here we are, a week down the line and still no info from the fans reps about the "discussions" that were taking place.
    Whats going on @Amit?
    Hi,

    An update. As stated before the change to entry procedures was to focus on concession abuse but there was an unintended consequence of adult tickets also being checked. Won't be a problem going forward. I believe the ticket office have already started contacting affected supporters to arrange for their STs to be collected.

    GGTTH

    Amit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #82
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    379 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi,

    An update. As stated before the change to entry procedures was to focus on concession abuse but there was an unintended consequence of adult tickets also being checked. Won't be a problem going forward. I believe the ticket office have already started contacting affected supporters to arrange for their STs to be collected.

    GGTTH

    Amit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so we can happily let others use our full adult season ticket if we can not attend the game without the risk of it being confiscated??

  33. #83
    Radge Private Member
    Amit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    75

    Season ticket dilema

    Quote Originally Posted by C4MMY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so we can happily let others use our full adult season ticket if we can not attend the game without the risk of it being confiscated??
    Adult tickets won't be checked. If someone entering the concession turnstile and doesn't look like a concession, they'll be asked to provide evidence.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #84
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    Thanks @Amit

    I'm away for a few weeks. Would you like to borrow my ticket and have a view, listen to the views of the East? 😇
    Space to let

  35. #85
    Radge Private Member
    Amit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks @Amit

    I'm away for a few weeks. Would you like to borrow my ticket and have a view, listen to the views of the East?
    Thanks for the offer Jack but I already have an ST seat in the East


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. #86
    Radge Donator


    big fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dn Phrlain
    Posts
    246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    104 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    51
    How many dodgy concessions do the club think exist?
    Sent from my garden using smoke signals

  37. #87
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4714 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi,An update. As stated before the change to entry procedures was to focus on concession abuse but there was an unintended consequence of adult tickets also being checked. Won't be a problem going forward. I believe the ticket office have already started contacting affected supporters to arrange for their STs to be collected.GGTTHAmitSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the update @Amit. 👍

  38. #88
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the offer Jack but I already have an ST seat in the East


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can I copy your earlier response to the parallel thread on dotnet.
    Space to let

  39. #89
    Radge Private Member
    Amit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    75
    Sure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #90
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by Amit View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I'll do it when I get home.
    Space to let

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. 1200 Season Ticket Holders Last season Haven't Renewed
    By Smurf in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 16-07-15, 23:11
  2. half season ticket/celtic ticket freebie.
    By x113 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-12-12, 11:06
  3. Will you be buying a season ticket for next season?
    By Jamie in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01-05-09, 16:36
  4. Season ticket numbers next season
    By Blackbeard in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-02-07, 01:11
  5. 2 Less Season Ticket Holders Next Season
    By Forzahibs in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-04-06, 18:34

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •