Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just back and that was a fine performance....

Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5644 Post(s)
    vCash

Just back and that was a fine performance....

Without really getting out of second gear, we pushed Queen of the South aside. It was easy, a professional job, should have been 8 or 9, Boyler alone missed 5 good chances before scoring his one, indeed it got a great roar from the fans as he deserved a goal.

I suggested last week we needed to start Graham and drop Holt, not because Holt has been poor, far from it, his knock downs and deft touches are often sublime, but he doesn't score goals, Graham does. He rarely gets a start, but when he does get time on the pitch, he gets a goal. I thought he and Boyler gave the Queens defence a torrid time, they never stopped harrying and running. I also thought John McGinn looked great today, Fraser Fyvie was excellent until he got hurt and Andrew Shinnie, was possibly involved in all four goals and played well for longer in this game. Special mention for David Gray today, I thought he was excellent. For those who don't know, David scored the winning goal in the Scottish Cup Final 2016, as captain of Hibernian.

I have been disparaging of referees this season, I thought the ref was very good today.

Finally, the fox, wasn't that weird. Squirrel saw it was off up a tree before you could say 'miss five chances'.

So to the team...

Rockys biggest problem is he is bored, he can spend 10 - 15 minutes at a time without a touch, I hope he knows how to keep himself warm.

As I mentioned, I thought our magnificent captain was excellent today, up and down that line, decent balls, pace, desire and solid challenges. He also scored a fine goal through good positioning and simply being hard as nails. I also got a mug today showing this man scoring that goal, it was every bit as excellent as Davids performance today.

Darren did actually give the ball away, and we nearly lost a goal from his single error. Otherwise he was a class defender, I kid you not, he should be considered for Scotland.

Paul strolled through the game, he is a great player on his day. I would have him as Scotland's other centre half.

Liam Fontaine must have been reading Neil Lennon's comments about him, he was up and doon, trying mazy's, one moment of magic another tragic. He was fine though.

Lewis had another one of those games, Super John played more in the middle today, Lewis had the whole left side to himself much of the time, fine when defending, less so when going forward, Lewi's crossing was poor, its his biggest weakness for me. much as I love him like my own laddies.

Fraser Fyvie went off injured, that worries me as Fraser covers every blade of grass on the pitch every game. We would miss him, lets hope his injury is minor.

John McGinn was excellent. This laddie plays with an injury, can you imagine what he will be like fully fit, I thought he was great today, much better nearer the centre of the midfield than out wide. Deserved the standing ovation when he came off. We've got Super John McGinn.

Andrew Shinnie had his overall best game for Hibernian today. Ok, he is a jessie, ok, he turns back a bit to much, but today he linked play up well, he twisted and turned, he joined up play and supported his forwards. I think he is a good player who often looks like he is no bothered. Today he was the good player I reckon he can be.

Graham is a maligned soul, even though he rarely gets more than 10 minutes. Today he got ninety, he was a nuisance, he scored, people say he cannae heeder a ba', they are mixing him up with Big Liam F, Brian can heeder it, he did so when the ball got any where his heed, which isnae very often. I thought he done well today and he and Boyler were pests all day. We certainly never missed Grant Holt.

On another day, Squirrel might of had six, certainly he should have had 4, he deserved the magnificent one he did score, his tireless running and direct approach to attacking is good to watch. He too deserved his standing ovation for his performance when replaced by big Marv.

Subs

First on was Dylan for the injured Fraser Fyvie after an hour, I hope Dylan is fit, we need him I think. He did just fine playing first as the holding midfielder, then further forward.

We then saw Super John take the applause from the adoring Hibs support and we saw the return of the Jase, again to loud applause, most of us prayed for Jase to get on the scoresheet, but it wasn't to be. I look forward to a goal hungry Jason starting soon. I never paid much notice, but it was pointed out to me that he looks thin. Does he?

Then came Marv, on to replace Martin Boyle with ten to go, Squirrel earned the warm applause, Marv came on seen the game out for us.

The management team knew we needed tweaks, he made them. We scored 4, it might have been 8 or 9, that is good management. Oor Neil loves a shout though eh? A bit more passionate than Stubbsy on that byeline! He's not John Doolan though, who was here today to see is new love. You are always welcome home John.

I thought Queens were poor, they need to get an established manager pronto. There are good players there, but they are rudderless. Their goalie kept it sensible, he was fantastic, not the first time he has been good against Hibs. I hope they sort themselves out, I would hate to see a proper team like Queens in too much trouble. Well done their 200 fans, their applause of Hibs Ladies Double Cup winners, was noted and appreciated, as I said, a proper football team with real fans. Get well soon Queens. Lyle, you can get tae feck, ya suntanned orange $#@!.

I said above, the referee was good today, he missed a few things, we all do, but he was generally on the ball with the play and gave bookings where required, you are a dancer Craig Charleston.

Another 14,000 plus crowd on a cold, dank day, well done for being there, more so for being so noisy.

Man of the match, well, it can easily be Darren McGregor, ohh ee ohh, it might have been the performance of Martin Boyle, distracted by his foe, Fergus Fox for 2 fast moving minutes, but for me Hibs best all round player was Andrew Shinnie who played very well through out, warts náll. Well played Shinniesta, make your mark.

I think a special mention for Darren Healy, Forza here on the bounce, the mugs are great, the support for our brother and his family at #teammckinley is fantastic. Take the applause Darren, a good Hibby and a gentleman.

Finally, RIP JoJo McCabe, one of our own.
    nil satis nisi optimum

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2505 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Without really getting out of second gear, we pushed Queen of the South aside. It was easy, a professional job, should have been 8 or 9, Boyler alone missed 5 good chances before scoring his one, indeed it got a great roar from the fans as he deserved a goal.

I suggested last week we needed to start Graham and drop Holt, not because Holt has been poor, far from it, his knock downs and deft touches are often sublime, but he doesn't score goals, Graham does. He rarely gets a start, but when he does get time on the pitch, he gets a goal. I thought he and Boyler gave the Queens defence a torrid time, they never stopped harrying and running. I also thought John McGinn looked great today, Fraser Fyvie was excellent until he got hurt and Andrew Shinnie, was possibly involved in all four goals and played well for longer in this game. Special mention for David Gray today, I thought he was excellent. For those who don't know, David scored the winning goal in the Scottish Cup Final 2016, as captain of Hibernian.

I have been disparaging of referees this season, I thought the ref was very good today.

Finally, the fox, wasn't that weird. Squirrel saw it was off up a tree before you could say 'miss five chances'.

So to the team...

Rockys biggest problem is he is bored, he can spend 10 - 15 minutes at a time without a touch, I hope he knows how to keep himself warm.

As I mentioned, I thought our magnificent captain was excellent today, up and down that line, decent balls, pace, desire and solid challenges. He also scored a fine goal through good positioning and simply being hard as nails. I also got a mug today showing this man scoring that goal, it was every bit as excellent as Davids performance today.

Darren did actually give the ball away, and we nearly lost a goal from his single error. Otherwise he was a class defender, I kid you not, he should be considered for Scotland.

Paul strolled through the game, he is a great player on his day. I would have him as Scotland's other centre half.

Liam Fontaine must have been reading Neil Lennon's comments about him, he was up and doon, trying mazy's, one moment of magic another tragic. He was fine though.

Lewis had another one of those games, Super John played more in the middle today, Lewis had the whole left side to himself much of the time, fine when defending, less so when going forward, Lewi's crossing was poor, its his biggest weakness for me. much as I love him like my own laddies.

Fraser Fyvie went off injured, that worries me as Fraser covers every blade of grass on the pitch every game. We would miss him, lets hope his injury is minor.

John McGinn was excellent. This laddie plays with an injury, can you imagine what he will be like fully fit, I thought he was great today, much better nearer the centre of the midfield than out wide. Deserved the standing ovation when he came off. We've got Super John McGinn.

Andrew Shinnie had his overall best game for Hibernian today. Ok, he is a jessie, ok, he turns back a bit to much, but today he linked play up well, he twisted and turned, he joined up play and supported his forwards. I think he is a good player who often looks like he is no bothered. Today he was the good player I reckon he can be.

Graham is a maligned soul, even though he rarely gets more than 10 minutes. Today he got ninety, he was a nuisance, he scored, people say he cannae heeder a ba', they are mixing him up with Big Liam F, Brian can heeder it, he did so when the ball got any where his heed, which isnae very often. I thought he done well today and he and Boyler were pests all day. We certainly never missed Grant Holt.

On another day, Squirrel might of had six, certainly he should have had 4, he deserved the magnificent one he did score, his tireless running and direct approach to attacking is good to watch. He too deserved his standing ovation for his performance when replaced by big Marv.

Subs

First on was Dylan for the injured Fraser Fyvie after an hour, I hope Dylan is fit, we need him I think. He did just fine playing first as the holding midfielder, then further forward.

We then saw Super John take the applause from the adoring Hibs support and we saw the return of the Jase, again to loud applause, most of us prayed for Jase to get on the scoresheet, but it wasn't to be. I look forward to a goal hungry Jason starting soon. I never paid much notice, but it was pointed out to me that he looks thin. Does he?

Then came Marv, on to replace Martin Boyle with ten to go, Squirrel earned the warm applause, Marv came on seen the game out for us.

The management team knew we needed tweaks, he made them. We scored 4, it might have been 8 or 9, that is good management. Oor Neil loves a shout though eh? A bit more passionate than Stubbsy on that byeline! He's not John Doolan though, who was here today to see is new love. You are always welcome home John.

I thought Queens were poor, they need to get an established manager pronto. There are good players there, but they are rudderless. Their goalie kept it sensible, he was fantastic, not the first time he has been good against Hibs. I hope they sort themselves out, I would hate to see a proper team like Queens in too much trouble. Well done their 200 fans, their applause of Hibs Ladies Double Cup winners, was noted and appreciated, as I said, a proper football team with real fans. Get well soon Queens. Lyle, you can get tae feck, ya suntanned orange $#@!.

I said above, the referee was good today, he missed a few things, we all do, but he was generally on the ball with the play and gave bookings where required, you are a dancer Craig Charleston.

Another 14,000 plus crowd on a cold, dank day, well done for being there, more so for being so noisy.

Man of the match, well, it can easily be Darren McGregor, ohh ee ohh, it might have been the performance of Martin Boyle, distracted by his foe, Fergus Fox for 2 fast moving minutes, but for me Hibs best all round player was Andrew Shinnie who played very well through out, warts náll. Well played Shinniesta, make your mark.

I think a special mention for Darren Healy, Forza here on the bounce, the mugs are great, the support for our brother and his family at #teammckinley is fantastic. Take the applause Darren, a good Hibby and a gentleman.

Good stuff Mark, I also thought the ref was the best we have had at the games I've seen this season. Thought ,Big Stevie Barnett' had a good game The mugs are magic tae. Was gonni give them tae 2 of my grandsons but am gonni keep one and give the other tae my mate who convinced me back tae Easter Road 2 year ago.

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for report enjoyable reading.
    Were from the capital There from a had on a minute ......
    South west junior is bringing home two mugs hope Lyles naw one of them.

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6399 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by south west hiby View Post
    Thanks for report enjoyable reading.
    Were from the capital There from a had on a minute ......
    South west junior is bringing home two mugs hope Lyles naw one of them.
    I'd never tire of slapping that wee gangster.
    Pal of mine in the FF upper reckons the wee $#@! was the inspiration for Methadone Mick.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post

So to the team...

Subs

Good report as always Mark. We were in cruise control today with the emphasis on control. They rarely troubled us and when they did break [Darren tsk tsk] Rocky did enough to put the boy off. Good goalkeeping after what must have seemed like hours standing in the cold doing bugger all. We need to learn from this and try to do it more often. Queens didn't just sit back and try to defend though, they tried to make a game of it and spaces opened up for us and I think that's the difference and will in my opinion be the difference when we go to Tannadeechie in 2 weeks time

I've not got my mugs yet but I have it on good authority that they are barry. Good work by Forza.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2505 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Good report as always Mark. We were in cruise control today with the emphasis on control. They rarely troubled us and when they did break [Darren tsk tsk] Rocky did enough to put the boy off. Good goalkeeping after what must have seemed like hours standing in the cold doing bugger all. We need to learn from this and try to do it more often. Queens didn't just sit back and try to defend though, they tried to make a game of it and spaces opened up for us and I think that's the difference and will in my opinion be the difference when we go to Tannadeechie in 2 weeks time

I've not got my mugs yet but I have it on good authority that they are barry. Good work by Forza.
    I thought Hanlon slipped, hence Darrens pass going to their guy, who, incidentally made a 'Squirrel'of it.... see what I did there Dub?

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbybilly View Post
    I thought Hanlon slipped, hence Darrens pass going to their guy, who, incidentally made a 'Squirrel'of it.... see what I did there Dub?
    Think it was a bit of both

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    847 Post(s)
    vCash
    Any day Hibs win and Dundee United don't is a good day.

As predicted, however, Queens have fallen away and might be lucky to make top half of the table - I think their current form is rotten, but I'll need to check.

Two weeks time, depending on other results elsewhere, could really be the marker we need to lay down. It seems we've options for that game, and options are always good.

Doonhamer Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    383 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    I'd never tire of slapping that wee gangster.
    Pal of mine in the FF upper reckons the wee $#@! was the inspiration for Methadone Mick.

Cvm7HhEW8AA04AV.jpg. derek-lyle-queen-of-the-south_3773815.jpg There is a striking resemblance

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2715 Post(s)
    vCash
    Hibs boss Neil Lennon hoping to delay John McGinns operation until after top of the table Dundee United clash - Deadline News

Lennon added: “In my time as a manager at any club, that’s one of the best performances I’ve seen from a team against any opposition.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5644 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by south west hiby View Post
    My son reckons Lyle is the spit of this fellae.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Monthly Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    376 Post(s)
    vCash
    I actually thought we were very slack in periods of the game but still created a mountain of chances against poor opposition.

To be fair to Queens they never sat in but you can see why they are shipping goals regularly.

Boyle on another day could have, should have had 5 goals. Shinnie is lightweight but that's fine with me, he makes intelligent runs all over the pitch and gives us movement and options, he is a clever skilful player who is a class above this league, as are many of our team.

Injuries to key players worry me, like Fyvie and McGinn, we really are very thin in that department and we all know it's unlikely McGeough will stay fit through the winter months and heavy pitches.

A good performance today in spells, great to score 4 goals but too.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2484 Post(s)
    vCash
    You could sense a determination about the Hibs players today from the start to make our usual dominance at Easter Road count in terms of goals, and sure enough we had our equal best result of the season. Hibs were totally dominant and threatening throughout against a Queens team who looked disorganised and knackered long before the end. They badly missed Dobbie up front...I assume he was injured ? Have to admit I was going mental at Boyle in the first half for missing all those great chances but at least he got himself into goalscoring positions and to be honest he was very unlucky with at least two of them. The goal he did score was a cracking finish and it's good to see Boyle getting a decent run in the team...IMO he has been badly underused since he was brought to the club. I know I appear to be in a minority though in believing that he is better as winger than a natural striker. For me he doesn't have the composure or natural goalscoring instinct that a good striker should have. The Queens goalkeeper had a great game and prevented a total thrashing.

MOTM ?...Andrew Shinnie had a very good game and probably deserved to be given man of the match, I also though Darren McGregor and Paul Hanlon played well despite a couple of lapses of concentration which could have led to goals conceded against a better team. Our legendary captain David Gray had his best game for a long time and scored an excellent goal. Boyle worked very hard and deserved his goal and Brian Graham I thought led the line well. I wish we could provide better crosses for him to use his napper to best effect though. His magnificent headed goal against Morton earlier in the season shows how good he is in the air when given a decent cross. My MOTM though was John McGinn. Playing through the pain barrier I thought he was outstanding alongside Fraser Fyvie. My big worry in the games to come over the next month or so will be how we can adapt without our midfield maestro McGinn. I also very much hope Fraser Fyvie's injury is not too serious and that he can line up at Tannadice. You could see the difference when McGinn and Fyvie went off.

Three great points today and three points ahead of Dundee United. The game at Tannadice on Dec. 2 is a big one, but not league deciding. Far too early for that. Even a draw up there would be a satisfactory result at this stage of the season.
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    You could sense a determination about the Hibs players today from the start to make our usual dominance at Easter Road count in terms of goals, and sure enough we had our equal best result of the season. Hibs were totally dominant against a Queens team who looked disorganised and knackered long before the end. Have to admit I was going mental at Boyle in the first half for missing all those great first half chances but at least he got himself into goalscoring positions and to be honest he was very unlucky with at least two of them. The goal he did score was a cracking finish and it's good to see Boyle getting a decent run in the team...IMO he has been badly underused since he was brought to the club. The Queens goalkeeper had a great game and prevented a total thrashing.

MOTM ?...Andrew Shinnie had a very good game and probably deserved to be given man of the match, I also though Darren McGregor and Paul Hanlon played well despite a couple of lapses of concentration which could have led to goals conceded against better team. Our legendary captain David Gray had his best game for a long time and scored an excellent goal. Boyle worked very hard an deserved his goal and Brian Graham I thought led the line well. I wish we could provide better crosses for him to use his napper to best effect though. His magnificent headed goal against Morton earlier in the season shows how good he is in the air when given a decent cross. My MOTM though was John McGinn. Playing through the pain barrier I thought he was outstanding alongside Fraser Fyvie. My big worry in the games to come over the next month or so will be how we can adapt without our midfield maestro McGinn. I also very much hope Fraser Fyvie's injury is not too serious and that he can line up at Tannadice. You could see the difference when McGinn and Fyvie went off.

Three great points today and three points ahead of Dundee United. The game at Tannadice on Dec. 2 is a big one, but not league deciding. Far too early for that. Even a draw up there would be a satisfactory result at this stage of the season.
    It's a bit disingenuous saying they were all misses. The goalie did well stopping him from scoring on at least 2 occassions.

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    716 Post(s)
    vCash
    Totaly agree the man of the match should have went to McGregor, if that laddie was still at Rangers he would walk in to that Scotland squad!! Shinnie is soooooo frustrating as hes lightweight, time the guy bulked up, theres a player in there no doubt!!

But a good performance by Hibs! Should have been a load more, their keeper kept the score semi reasonable with a few great saves

Bring on the arabs

GGTTH

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6399 Post(s)
    vCash
    I thought it was a superb response from the Hibs fans when Squirrel at last got his goal.
    A huge cheer which suggests the vast majority were behind the lad and desperate for him to score.
    The torn faced whingers very much in a tiny majority. Great stuff fellow Hibs fans.

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    776 Post(s)
    vCash
    Anyone else remember a fox running on the pitch at an evening game in the late 80's?
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn't invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6401 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great performance, great result.

I'd also just like to point out given people are so worried about Dundee United finding the route to goal easier than us; we've now scored more goals than them in November so far (8 vs 5) as we also did in October. Not seen much of them lately, but I wonder if teams were going after wins against them at the start, but now they're on a run maybe they are facing the two banks of 4 sitting deep that we are used to? It is to queens credit that they did not do that today.

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2715 Post(s)
    vCash
    The star of the show...
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6399 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    Anyone else remember a fox running on the pitch at an evening game in the late 80's?
    I remember a previous event yes, but couldn't honestly say when it was.

I'm glad nobody has made any reference to the other foxes on the pitch today.

Up until now obviously.

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2072 Post(s)
    vCash
    That's the best I've seen Shinnie play for us. Top marks. Gray, McGinn, McGregor, Fyvie Squirrel & the lovely (though clearly terrified) fox....bee's up to youze too.

A moment I really enjoyed was Rocky bossing his packed area and clutching a tricky inswinger with absolute command. Funkin owned it so he did.

The ref was decent too. Never thought I'd write that ever again....but it's true.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    vCash
    I think that the team have confidence in Rocky, they don't defend so deep when he is playing, his kicks when under pressure are also excellent.

Radge Private Member

as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1161 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hibadelic View Post
    I was thinking about that today. It was around Christmas time and I think we were playing Partick , though not too sure about the opponents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6659 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    The star of the show...
    If that's the actual fox it doesn't look like it is going hungry.

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    The star of the show...
    Get Basil Brush signed. Plenty pace and the best mazy run i saw all day
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.

" Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

**** The Hearts

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)
    vCash

Up until now obviously.
    In my time have witnessed......

Foxes x 2

Dugs x 2

Squirrel Red x 1

11 Edinburgh University Students in Hibs gear and ball jumping onto the pitch before kick off kicking the ball about and then intae the crowd collecting dough for Rag Week charities. (60's)

BIG G

Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1276 Post(s)
    vCash
    The fox was proper exciting.
    Its Liam Henderson to deliver...
    And David Gray has scored! The captain!
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history!

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    414 Post(s)
    vCash
    "Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2715 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    If that's the actual fox it doesn't look like it is going hungry.
    A fine specimen
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2505 Post(s)
    vCash

Up until now obviously.
    $#@!in auld lech

- - - Updated - - -

A fine specimen
    What a great title that wid be for a movie. Fontaine and the Fox

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2072 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Kev View Post
    I started to sing that but naebody joined in so then I sang 'Catch the squirrel' to the fox to the tune of 'Catch That Pigeon' but naebody joined in to that yin either!

Sheesh!

Edit: Oops! I'm talking pish! It wisnae the Sweet fox song I started to sing it was Manfred Mann's foxy choon...

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5644 Post(s)
    vCash

Up until now obviously.
    I didn't know where to look at some of their moves.
    nil satis nisi optimum

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2205 Post(s)
    vCash
    Saw this big midfielder who at the time I assumed was Holt bursting a gut in the middle to get forward for an attack, and thought, wow he is really hammering it today and looks so much leaner Well done Graham for a fine performance

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    A fine specimen
    Someone done well to get that photo , it wasnt hanging about .
    Good too see you yesterday mate , been a while

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2715 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    Someone done well to get that photo , it wasnt hanging about .
    Good too see you yesterday mate , been a while
    You too mate
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

GoGO Back To Forum