Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Hendo & Stokesy

  1. #1
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218

    Hendo & Stokesy

    In January if we want promotion.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member
    Chester Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    5,646
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1117 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In January if we want promotion.
    It's didn't work last year.....
    Kto buja wysoko, bywa próżny.

  3. #3
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    114
    Play like this till jan promotion will be long gone

  4. #4
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester Perry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's didn't work last year.....

    Eh they won us the cup, Stokesy took longer to get up to speed but when he did he was on FIRE

    Hendo in my opinion is what we are lacking, someone who can cross and beat his man.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  5. #5
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,400
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1075
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    798 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    167
    Need Hendo defo, miss his drive.

  6. #6
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Eh they won us the cup, Stokesy took longer to get up to speed but when he did he was on FIRE

    Hendo in my opinion is what we are lacking, someone who can cross and beat his man.
    How many league goals did he get
    Played well against rangers obvious reasons
    Dream world he will come back mate
    I think all the chasing / waiting for hendo made us miss targets
    Though you may know better
    Hendo and stokes may have contributed to winning the cup and will always be remembered for that but they never won us the league or even in that fact got us 2nd

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many league goals did he get
    Played well against rangers obvious reasons
    Dream world he will come back mate
    I think all the chasing / waiting for hendo made us miss targets
    Though you may know better
    Hendo and stokes may have contributed to winning the cup and will always be remembered for that but they never won us the league or even in that fact got us 2nd
    Negative post sorry mate
    Just gutted today as can't explain to myself what's going on at moment

  7. #7
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many league goals did he get
    Played well against rangers obvious reasons
    Dream world he will come back mate
    I think all the chasing / waiting for hendo made us miss targets
    Though you may know better
    Hendo and stokes may have contributed to winning the cup and will always be remembered for that but they never won us the league or even in that fact got us 2nd

    - - - Updated - - -


    Negative post sorry mate
    Just gutted today as can't explain to myself what's going on at moment
    Understandable mate, I know we have no chance of getting Stokesy back unless he falls down the pecking order, he has been to ER a few times this season as to has Hendo. Smellies $#@!ed our chances of getting Hendo on a permanent deal, still got a feeling he may come to us in January mate.

    Do we have enough in our team to win us promotion or is it the tactics that are costing us like this zonal marking etc...its needs addressed and quickly. Feel sorry for the lad Crane.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  8. #8
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    473 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Understandable mate, I know we have no chance of getting Stokesy back unless he falls down the pecking order, he has been to ER a few times this season as to has Hendo. Smellies $#@!ed our chances of getting Hendo on a permanent deal, still got a feeling he may come to us in January mate.

    Do we have enough in our team to win us promotion or is it the tactics that are costing us like this zonal marking etc...its needs addressed and quickly. Feel sorry for the lad Crane.
    So do I mate watched him few times last two pre seasons and also at turiff
    Thought he done well.
    I hope hendo comes back jan would love stokes also and good to hear they have been back
    Best day of my life 21st may my birthday aswell
    Had so much high hopes but getting that ripping feeling again

  9. #9
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by sauzee 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So do I mate watched him few times last two pre seasons and also at turiff
    Thought he done well.
    I hope hendo comes back jan would love stokes also and good to hear they have been back
    Best day of my life 21st may my birthday aswell
    Had so much high hopes but getting that ripping feeling again
    Here's hoping it gets sorted sooner rather than later mate.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  10. #10
    Radge Donator

    Deeks Second Coming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Sore Nads but she is worth it
    Posts
    1,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    257 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    I've heard Stokes could be coming back but I've also heard Hendo is a no no because it would cost Hibs a lot of money in add ins to the soapies..
    'The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

    https://www.wonga.com/#

  11. #11
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeks Second Coming View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've heard Stokes could be coming back but I've also heard Hendo is a no no because it would cost Hibs a lot of money in add ins to the soapies..
    Will find out if Stokesy is coming back mate, don't agree about Hendo though as I can see this happening in January, the board haven't really spent much and we are weaker than we were last season.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  12. #12
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,820
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6933 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2731
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In January if we want promotion.
    We need goals and there's not many in this team. And the goal machine we have is subbed and benched.

  13. #13
    Radge Donator

    kennyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sunny Saughton
    Posts
    2,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    213 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    89
    Stubbs would do!!!!
    ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF AN APPROACHING NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IS THE BELIEF THAT ONES WORK IS TERRIBLY IMPORTANT

  14. #14
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6651 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3142
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stubbs would do!!!!
    Legs have gone mate.
    Apparently he was literally on his knees getting treated by the physio before he left us.

  15. #15
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stubbs would do!!!!
    He won't ever be back at ER mate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We need goals and there's not many in this team. And the goal machine we have is subbed and benched.
    As I said in the best team thread K mate, I put my hands up I was wrong our signings haven't improved us at all, if anything I agree with you that we are much weaker than last season. We also can't expect all our goals to come from one person either, that's a major concern as we should have a goal threat from other positions.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  16. #16
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    953 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Legs have gone mate.
    Apparently he was literally on his knees getting treated by the physio before he left us.
    Do tell Doc....... pm acceptable

  17. #17
    Radge Monthly Contributor

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scottish borders
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    382 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In January if we want promotion.
    What, those two players specifically?

    Thats rear view mirror stuff, time to look forward in my opinion.

  18. #18
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What, those two players specifically?

    Thats rear view mirror stuff, time to look forward in my opinion.
    Are you seriously saying Hendo wouldn't improve us?
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  19. #19
    Radge Monthly Contributor

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Scottish borders
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    382 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you seriously saying Hendo wouldn't improve us?
    No, not at all. I would welcome him back.

    That was not my point friend.

  20. #20
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,244
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6884 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2471
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What, those two players specifically?

    Thats rear view mirror stuff, time to look forward in my opinion.
    Especially Stokes who, let's be honest, did the square root of bugger all during the normal season and only turned on the fire in the cup final. We need players who are going to stand up and be counted as well as scoring goals.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  21. #21
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    37,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4539
    I disagree, the month leading up to the final Stokes was looking like the player we remembered from first time round. He helped us a few days after the Ross county final by scoring in the 1/4 final win in Inverness.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  22. #22
    Toddler Radge
    IAmLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    120
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Understandable mate, I know we have no chance of getting Stokesy back unless he falls down the pecking order, he has been to ER a few times this season as to has Hendo. Smellies $#@!ed our chances of getting Hendo on a permanent deal, still got a feeling he may come to us in January mate.

    Do we have enough in our team to win us promotion or is it the tactics that are costing us like this zonal marking etc...its needs addressed and quickly. Feel sorry for the lad Crane.
    What is the story with Crane? I've heard a few whispers about there being some sort of issue but nothing concrete! The boy is a good young player and would like to see him given a shot at LB to see what he can do!

  23. #23
    Capital Radge


    The Family's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Capital
    Posts
    2,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1786 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmLee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is the story with Crane? I've heard a few whispers about there being some sort of issue but nothing concrete! The boy is a good young player and would like to see him given a shot at LB to see what he can do!
    The lad was getting plenty of praise so I was wondering why he wasn't getting his chance especially with Stevenson being out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Especially Stokes who, let's be honest, did the square root of bugger all during the normal season and only turned on the fire in the cup final. We need players who are going to stand up and be counted as well as scoring goals.
    He is also scoring goals for Blackburn, much rather have Stokes than Graham/Holt Dub.
    "THE HIBEES FAMILY"

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3620 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1235
    Quote Originally Posted by The Family View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is also scoring goals for Blackburn, much rather have Stokes than Graham/Holt Dub.
    I`d rather have Doris Stokes than Graham/Holt.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Good Luck To Stokesy !
    By Tino_hfc in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-09-10, 16:48
  2. Stokesy just got a telling...
    By hibeemacbee in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-10, 01:40
  3. Stokesy show's em!
    By Centenary Hibee in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28-10-09, 18:01

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •