2205 Post(s)

petition

Not sure whether to sign this as it was started by huns...but then again anything to bring woe on either of these clubs

https://www.change.org/p/sir-brian-s...fb_ref=Default

1938 Post(s)
    the effigies are vile - yes.

...but the inferences to world suicide day and kris boyd are totally deluded.

hun isnt an offence term and they are a new club! they should get over it.

hun is no more offensive than spoonburner or puddledrinker or sheepshagger....hun has nothing to do with religeon or heritage.

frankly rangers fans embarrass scotland more than any other body of people i can think of.

3573 Post(s)
    A hun starting a petition. Who`d have thought, eh...

As poor a show as those hanging dolls were, the huns trying to take some sort of moral high ground here is frankly, $#@!ing laughable. Whataboutery at its best. As far as i`m concerned it`s just another footnote in the cesspit of sectarian depravity known by the media as 'the old firm'. In other words, it wont get my signature.

Naw dinnae , let them rip each other tae bits. " you'se ur mair sectarian than us ya fenian ****s", " naw we're no', you'se are mair sectarian than us ya proddy f#cks ". Both sets o' supporters are equally despicable

4426 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    the effigies are vile - yes.

...but the inferences to world suicide day and kris boyd are totally deluded.

hun isnt an offence term and they are a new club! they should get over it.

hun is no more offensive than spoonburner or puddledrinker or sheepshagger....hun has nothing to do with religeon or heritage.

frankly rangers fans embarrass scotland more than any other body of people i can think of.
    In what way are they deluded? It was suicide prevention day on Saturday and Boyds brother had taken his own life last week. You give the folk of The GB too much credit if you think that neither topic was even briefly discussed prior to their display.They may be scum, but I think they'll be very aware of the setting of their display.

I've got no love for Sevco and won't entertain signing their pathetic petition, but that specific part of Celtc support are on par with any of the worst Sevconians.

1938 Post(s)
    In what way are they deluded? It was suicide prevention day on Saturday and Boyds brother had taken his own life last week. You give the folk of The GB too much credit if you think that neither topic was even briefly discussed prior to their display.They may be scum, but I think they'll be very aware of the setting of their display.

I've got no love for Sevco and won't entertain signing their pathetic petition, but that specific part of Celtc support are on par with any of the worst Sevconians.
    You honestly think someone sat in their house looking at the calander and he thought "ya beezer its would suicide day on saturday lets get some blow up sex dolls?"....no they didn't.

I didn't think the dolls were at the green brigade end of the stadium?

4426 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You honestly think someone sat in their house looking at the calander and he thought "ya beezer its would suicide day on saturday lets get some blow up sex dolls?"....no they didn't.

I didn't think the dolls were at the green brigade end of the stadium?
    Suicide prevention day.

If they were in a separate part of the ground then that's even worse.

I'm fairly sure that it would have been mentioned at some point by someone either before the game or during the game, given the rate of suicide in Scottish men being some of the highest in the western world, and I'm sure we've all been affected by this I'm kinda surprised that it's being met with a shrug by you and others.

Of course the Hun are vile and despicable, but so are the folk who put on this display.

32 Post(s)
    1661 Post(s)

Personally, I don't think these people have the brains to have put two and two together and come up with this jolly jape with Suicide Prevention Day or Kris Boyd's brother in mind. I believe it was aimed solely at The Rangers and their demise as a club.
    As I said elsewhere, their actions would be seen as crass any day of the week, but the timing of it has blown it out of proportion. I don't think these Celtc dafties give one ounce of $#@! anyway about how this incident has grown arms and legs and are probably delighted that it has achieved the publicity it has.
    I'm not excusing this by the way but I think it's getting way too much exposure for what people are perceiving it to be rather than what it was intended to be. However if it serves to highlight the poison between the support of these two $#@!s on an ocean of blood, then the media etc can fill their boots as far as I'm concerned
    Game's rigged, why bother?

1938 Post(s)
    Suicide prevention day.

If they were in a separate part of the ground then that's even worse.

I'm fairly sure that it would have been mentioned at some point by someone either before the game or during the game, given the rate of suicide in Scottish men being some of the highest in the western world, and I'm sure we've all been affected by this I'm kinda surprised that it's being met with a shrug by you and others.

Of course the Hun are vile and despicable, but so are the folk who put on this display.
    I think my opening comment was it was vile.

I'm not buying that it was suicide/boyd related in the same way i don't buy "every ranger player was attacked/abused/spat on" and i don't buy "all hibs fans on the pitch were there to attack rangers player or goad/fight rangers fans".

The dolls true representation are ultimately subjective until someone proves it otherwise.

6403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Personally, I don't think these people have the brains to have put two and two together and come up with this jolly jape with Suicide Prevention Day or Kris Boyd's brother in mind. I believe it was aimed solely at The Rangers and their demise as a club.
    As I said elsewhere, their actions would be seen as crass any day of the week, but the timing of it has blown it out of proportion. I don't think these Celtc dafties give one ounce of $#@! anyway about how this incident has grown arms and legs and are probably delighted that it has achieved the publicity it has.
    I'm not excusing this by the way but I think it's getting way too much exposure for what people are perceiving it to be rather than what it was intended to be. However if it serves to highlight the poison between the support of these two $#@!s on an ocean of blood, then the media etc can fill their boots as far as I'm concerned
    Pretty much this.

4426 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I'm not suggesting they're having a chortle at suicide prevention day with this, I'm saying that once they knew it co-incided with it they shouldn't have done it. I personally think it's a direct lol at Boyd and his brother.

1938 Post(s)
    http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872...or-celtic-fans

rangers supports want a ban of away supporters at OF derbies.

now this is where it will get a wee bit embarrassing, see the OF think they are top of the tree, the only two horses in a two horse race and as a result call the shots.... but its really doncaster, in fact its not even him, he does what sky want.....and if sky want drongos being offensive/crass at each other for 90mins then thats what they will get....

4254 Post(s)
    I'm not suggesting they're having a chortle at suicide prevention day with this, I'm saying that once they knew it co-incided with it they shouldn't have done it. I personally think it's a direct lol at Boyd and his brother.
    Wholeheartedly agree. It may have been aimed away from Boyd and suicide day but I doubt the celtc support who did this weren't aware by the time the display happened.

Anyone with any moral fibre in their bones would have aborted the display. It's lightyears away from acceptable football banter, even hatred.

556 Post(s)
    Agree with this. Apparently, these numb-nuts are able to make themselves eminently aware of happenings around the world such as in the likes of Palestine and other places they attach their dubious and befuddled 'support' to so it's giving them an ounce of credit they don't deserve to imagine they were unaware of World Suicide Prevention Day or circumstances around Boyd's brother's death. They knew alright and even if it wasn't directly aimed at the latter it was still morally despicable and lower than a snake's belly.

This is the support that when Rangers winger, Bobby McKean died of carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage at home three days before Rangers met Celtic in a League Cup final, sang, 'Where's your Bobby gone, he left his engine on' at the ground. However, I appreciate that Celtic are not the only miscreants with that kind of behaviour - even from Saturday's game.

These people - on both sides - are sick. They have lost their way, having been brought up on total hatred which is way beyond tribalism. I witnessed this as a kid myself, spending a bit of time around Glasgow. It blew me away then and it obviously still rages. Their actions are mindless, morally bankrupt and have no future in any civilised society. Football is a convenient outlet for it.

Zero tolerance.

950 Post(s)
    I tend to agree.

...but huns and petitions, aye ok.