Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    vCash

Electrician

Anyone know a good electrician? I have need of an electrician this coming week for a few jobs. Unfortunately I need to move quickly as a mate has just told me he'll be in town next weekend and agreed ages ago to tile my kitchen. Essentially I need to install wiring for under cabinet lighting along with converting the main light switch into a dbl switch. I also need a new socket added in bedroom for a wall mounted tv.Thanks in advance for any help!

Juvenile Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRiordan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone know a good electrician? I have need of an electrician this coming week for a few jobs. Unfortunately I need to move quickly as a mate has just told me he'll be in town next weekend and agreed ages ago to tile my kitchen. Essentially I need to install wiring for under cabinet lighting along with converting the main light switch into a dbl switch. I also need a new socket added in bedroom for a wall mounted tv.Thanks in advance for any help!
    Ok electrician no longer required however I now have a requirement for a joiner, anybody here a joiner or know a good one? The job is to fit a traditional style 6 panel fire door. Its a modern flat and were supplying the door, just need someone with tools and skillset! The door is on order and of correct size so just needs hinges and handles added, again I have these.Long story short my missus is a tool. I had the door off its frame whilst it lightly sanded it to repaint it. The missus then decided it was time to fill a bin with boiling water so it could steep. Unbeknown to her it had a crack and emptied it's contents onto the floor. The dust sheet then absorbed this water and the door in turn absorbed this and warped. Doh!

Easy Now Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2065 Post(s)
    vCash
    You should get this moved to the Cooshed mate. The Pie-Stand is a lonely & desolate place nowadays

More chance peeps seeing it over there.

+ Reply to Thread GoGO Back To Forum