Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 32 of 32

Thread: Why so many leaving before the end?

  1. #1
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6534 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1847

    Why so many leaving before the end?

    Literally hundreds leaving around 87 mins.

    Does my head in especially a game we are still in. Awkward for us fans staying to support the team up and down like a yo-yo. For what? Home 5 mins early?

    Just as well we didn't leave early at Hampden 21/05/16 eh?

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,204
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    378 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Literally hundreds leaving around 87 mins.

    Does my head in especially a game we are still in. Awkward for us fans staying to support the team up and down like a yo-yo. For what? Home 5 mins early?

    Just as well we didn't leave early at Hampden 21/05/16 eh?
    Where I was in the east a lot of people got up and headed for the stairs around then and were only a few rows forward by the final whistle

  3. #3
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3382 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2093
    Agree. Totally wrecks my head. If it's been $#@!e, then at least there's some form of justification; but when you're a) still totally in the tie, and b) have given a great account of yourselves, then for me the welts streaming out are arse wipes. I don't give a sh!t where you're parked.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  4. #4
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2204 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Literally hundreds leaving around 87 mins.

    Does my head in especially a game we are still in. Awkward for us fans staying to support the team up and down like a yo-yo. For what? Home 5 mins early?

    Just as well we didn't leave early at Hampden 21/05/16 eh?


    4RAoadworks, trams and a crash at Stenhouse made the journey home a lot longer for me...as you say, what does an extra 5 mins buy you

  5. #5
    Toddler Radge

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    101
    I leave my seat around 87-88 because I sit at the back of the east and it takes ages to get out if I wait. I usually just stand down at the disabled bit until the whistle.

  6. #6
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4245 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    792
    Where I sit, almost at the end of a row, the goal at the FF end becomes difficult to see, it becomes pointless sitting in my seat. So depending on how busy it gets on the stairs I time my exit so I'm at or near the bottom when the final whistle goes.

    Quiet games I might even sit down the front for the last 5 minutes or so and occasionally abuse the linesman. Shame it was too busy last night.
    Space to let

  7. #7
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6534 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1847
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree. Totally wrecks my head. If it's been $#@!e, then at least there's some form of justification; but when you're a) still totally in the tie, and b) have given a great account of yourselves, then for me the welts streaming out are arse wipes. I don't give a sh!t where you're parked.
    This. Nail on the head.

  8. #8
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    ****s have paid their money. Theres nae rules.

    They can leave when they want imho

  9. #9
    Muirhouse Radge
    stickyRicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    484 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****s have paid their money. Theres nae rules.

    They can leave when they want imho
    Ayep.

  10. #10
    Mussel-bound Radge

    Weehibbydrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Honest Toun
    Posts
    1,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    480 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ****s have paid their money. Theres nae rules.

    They can leave when they want imho
    Indeed. Better leaving early than not being there at all.
    GGTTH

  11. #11
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    35,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6534 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1847
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kants have paid their money. Theres nae rules.

    They can leave when they want imho
    Yes. However it spoils the end for others. I was up and down like a yo yo last night.

  12. #12
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6657 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Literally hundreds leaving around 87 mins.

    Does my head in especially a game we are still in. Awkward for us fans staying to support the team up and down like a yo-yo. For what? Home 5 mins early?

    Just as well we didn't leave early at Hampden 21/05/16 eh?
    I left my seat in the East with 2 minutes to go and went down to the bottom of the stairs, watched the last of the game and headed out
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  13. #13
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2472
    I have never left before the final whistle in over 50 years. I have never left the end of a film at the pictures no matter how $#@!e a film is. I do remember bumping with my wife into amigos J and L Mulvey back in 2001 in the foyer of the Cameo after watching Mulholland Drive. To massive Hibernian John I asked 'What the $#@! was that all about John'.....'No bloody idea' was the reply. What I have done for the first time in over 50 years has sat through 20 minutes of play thinking the Hibs were even Steven. Traffic held back family members I had tickets for. Heard a roar which died away. Penalty shout. Anyway into the ground a couple of minutes after kick off. Hibs playing well looked up at the time after 20 minutes. $#@! me pink. Still waited till the end. Folk can do what they want.

    BIG G


    Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

    Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

  14. #14
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4245 Post(s)
    vCash
    1562
    Rep Power
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes. However it spoils the end for others. I was up and down like a yo yo last night.
    I know exactly what you mean.

    I bought at the end of the row knowing I like a quick exit. If I didn't want to be disturbed I'd have bought my season ticket plumb centre.

    It's all about making considered choices.
    Space to let

  15. #15
    **** The Hearts







    GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    EH6
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2472
    $#@! me you guys are utterly bizarre. If folk are wanting oot with 2 minutes to go and ye cannae see just get up stand up and dinnae sit doon. FFS Hibs fans, can be real Nutty Boys.



    BIG G


    Everyone's words of support are helping me thru this. I appreciate every comment, prayer and positive thought.

    Guys and girls I can't emphasise how much your words are encouraging and helping me. This battle has barely started but I know you'll be by my side every step of the way - it's giving me great strength - Shaun 16/03/2016

  16. #16
    Radge Private Member
    Bod Fraudsquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    83
    Fwiw I sat in the east for the first time last night , What I noticed was a lot of folks with young kids leaving first, Understandable of course as those steps are steep.

    I think I'll go back to the west this season, thighs were on fire this morning after a couple of climbs up to BB

    My take on the early leavers is that it's because it does take a while to get us oot the stand.

    Folk just want away quicker that's all. Nippy for some but we pays our money's .

    We were still waiting to get out about 10 mins after KO.

    West is much quicker to clear with the internal stairs.
    When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member
    Uncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wakefield
    Posts
    956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    144
    Maybe some were leaving early to go and buy something from the club supe....

    Oh.:-(

  18. #18
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4684 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe some were leaving early to go and buy something from the club supe....Oh.:-(
    Ha, good yin.

  19. #19
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is everyone stands on the steps with 5 mins to go then stays to clap the team off at full time,they should either fcuk off or stay in their seats then the flow would be better
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  20. #20
    A Radge Private Member

    CJRRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Longniddry
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    14
    Doesn't bother me. I'm in the gods in the east. With the amount of season tickets this year it's going to be busy every game. 99% of time I'll stay till the end then just wait for queues to clear. Everyone to there own. Sure the guy next to me was getting Peed off with me jumping up and down during the game but if you want to watch all the action then from time to time we all stand.
    GGTTH
    _________________________

  21. #21
    Radge Donator


    brianmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    1,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    314 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    483
    Let's flip this question on its head. Why so many people coming in so long after the game started?? Didn't they know what time the game was due to kick off?
    I sit in the back row of the East. My daughter and I arrived early at the turnstiles (20 minutes before kick off instead of the usual 5). No Q, no fuss, time for some scran then up to the seats ..... Yet for the first 15 minutes of the game there was a steady stream of folk coming in searching for their seats. Including the guy sat next to me who couldn't get to grips with the fact Logan wasn't in goals, thought that Dylan was David Gray and didn't believe me that we were a goal down despite what it said on the scoreboard!

    For what it's worth, we left our seats on 88 minutes, walked down to the bottom of the stand by the wheelchair section and watched the last 5 minutes. This meant that my mate, who was designated driver for the night and had a ticket on the West lower, wasn't sat waiting an extra 10/15 minutes for us to get down those stairs and back to the car.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is everyone stands on the steps with 5 mins to go then stays to clap the team off at full time,they should either fcuk off or stay in their seats then the flow would be better
    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is the piss poor single tier design, with the exits almost at the bottom of the stand.

  22. #22
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    23,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6390 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2654
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is the piss poor single tier design, with the exits almost at the bottom of the stand.
    Fair point although the architect argued that having the exits at the top would mean a lot of impact injuries or the need for a zipline or parachutes.

  23. #23
    Easy Now Radge



    beefy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Stuck between the moon and new york city
    Posts
    14,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2071 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1886
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's flip this question on its head. Why so many people coming in so long after the game started?? Didn't they know what time the game was due to kick off?
    I sit in the back row of the East. My daughter and I arrived early at the turnstiles (20 minutes before kick off instead of the usual 5). No Q, no fuss, time for some scran then up to the seats ..... Yet for the first 15 minutes of the game there was a steady stream of folk coming in searching for their seats. Including the guy sat next to me who couldn't get to grips with the fact Logan wasn't in goals, thought that Dylan was David Gray and didn't believe me that we were a goal down despite what it said on the scoreboard!

    For what it's worth, we left our seats on 88 minutes, walked down to the bottom of the stand by the wheelchair section and watched the last 5 minutes. This meant that my mate, who was designated driver for the night and had a ticket on the West lower, wasn't sat waiting an extra 10/15 minutes for us to get down those stairs and back to the car.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is the piss poor single tier design, with the exits almost at the bottom of the stand.
    Walk ups who decided on the night they were gonna go. The queues were massive at the T.O just before K.O. Right up to the main entrance.

  24. #24
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walk ups who decided on the night they were gonna go. The queues were massive at the T.O just before K.O. Right up to the main entrance.
    They've also taken 6/8 turnstyles out of the East by making them Concession/Adult only,more Adults using less turnstyles means longer time to get in.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  25. #25
    Radge Private Member

    RUFUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MUSSELBURGH
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by bearlyat c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's flip this question on its head. Why so many people coming in so long after the game started?? Didn't they know what time the game was due to kick off?
    I sit in the back row of the East. My daughter and I arrived early at the turnstiles (20 minutes before kick off instead of the usual 5). No Q, no fuss, time for some scran then up to the seats ..... Yet for the first 15 minutes of the game there was a steady stream of folk coming in searching for their seats. Including the guy sat next to me who couldn't get to grips with the fact Logan wasn't in goals, thought that Dylan was David Gray and didn't believe me that we were a goal down despite what it said on the scoreboard!

    For what it's worth, we left our seats on 88 minutes, walked down to the bottom of the stand by the wheelchair section and watched the last 5 minutes. This meant that my mate, who was designated driver for the night and had a ticket on the West lower, wasn't sat waiting an extra 10/15 minutes for us to get down those stairs and back to the car.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The reason it takes ages to get out the East is the piss poor single tier design, with the exits almost at the bottom of the stand.
    Well alot would rather have that last pint than be in for kick off. So there for being late
    I leave early at 88mins as I take my son back to falkirk and we sit at row jj at back of east

  26. #26
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4684 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1274
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They've also taken 6/8 turnstyles out of the East by making them Concession/Adult only,more Adults using less turnstyles means longer time to get in.
    You'd probably still get through a concession gate with an adult ticket though.

  27. #27
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You'd probably still get through a concession gate with an adult ticket though.
    Would think so but i think they'd be better making concession gate at each set of turnstyles to spread the load a bit though
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  28. #28
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4684 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1274
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would think so but i think they'd be better making concession gate at each set of turnstyles to spread the load a bit though
    Are the concession turnstiles all together M?

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member
    Bod Fraudsquad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    83
    Adult and a concession worked on the adult gate for me n my laddie . I did ask a steward about it and he says all gates take all tickets
    When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

  30. #30
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4684 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bod Fraudsquad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Adult and a concession worked on the adult gate for me n my laddie . I did ask a steward about it and he says all gates take all tickets
    I thought that might be the case, didn't think they'd be able to change it to different ones.

  31. #31
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,053
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2712 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are the concession turnstiles all together M?
    The 6 or 8 in the middle,seems a bit daft tbh
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  32. #32
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,191
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4684 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1274
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 6 or 8 in the middle,seems a bit daft tbh
    Yip, that is daft.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Leaving thr ground
    By alnewhaven in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-08-10, 18:16
  2. leaving for the match now!
    By carl_macar in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-10, 13:56
  3. about me leaving ...
    By am_moroccan in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 31-12-08, 18:59
  4. No-one Leaving
    By Billy in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 31-08-07, 20:58
  5. No one leaving ER
    By Greenman in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-07, 13:09

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •