This Post Boiled This Post Boiled:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 47 of 47

Thread: MOVED PISH

  1. #1
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3

    MOVED PISH

    Quote Originally Posted by egb_hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which do you prefer - on top of the Windows or hidden by the green girders?
    Above the Windows or attached to the 'girders'. It wouldn't be hidden


    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yo Mama says your taste is up yer backside.
    Yo mama knows my taste comes from my $#@!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, you would know all about the Twilight zone

  2. #2
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Yo mama knows my taste comes from my. ...
    Thats a bit too far. Disgusting

  3. #3
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4708 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats a bit too far. Disgusting
    : Pretty sure he/she/it was a gorgie tramp.

  4. #4
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats a bit too far. Disgusting
    Really?

  5. #5
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really?
    You think thats acceptable?

    Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  6. #6
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    What makes you say that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think thats acceptable? Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!
    So my taste is up my arse. Much of a difference?

  7. #7
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What makes you say that?

    - - - Updated - - -

    So my taste is up my arse. Much of a difference?
    No. Both bad but yours totally in bad taste. Think a wee tidy up of this thread is needed.

    Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  8. #8
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Lol aye ok sorry if I offended the kids. I forgot children were on here but surely their own fault for turning profanity filter off.

  9. #9
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    884 Post(s)
    vCash
    13392
    Rep Power
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol aye ok sorry if I offended the kids. I forgot children were on here but surely their own fault for turning profanity filter off.
    I'm pretty sure you're about 12 years old.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  10. #10
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee's Teeth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure you're about 12 years old.
    Was thinking the same
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  11. #11
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Should you not be in class boys?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee's Teeth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure you're about 12 years old.
    I'm 99% sure you don't like me. I'm 100% sure I don't give a $#@!.

  12. #12
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6674 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Above the Windows or attached to the 'girders'. It wouldn't be hidden



    Yo mama knows my taste comes from my $#@!



    Yep, you would know all about the Twilight zone
    You're either a schoolkid, a complete tool or a gunt fan on here at the wind up. Could possibly be all three but if you're a kid there is at least an excuse for acting up.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  13. #13
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should you not be in class boys?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm 99% sure you don't like me. I'm 100% sure I don't give a $#@!.
    Don't confuse bemusement with anyone having a dislike of you. The content of your posts are just a bit bizarre. I'm sure you will understand why us more seasoned bouncers are bemused.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  14. #14
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Ok. In case you are treating/acting this way towards me is through doubt of who I am.

    I am a 45 year old hibs fan who has been to games all my life. Season ticket holder, match ball sponsor, and general dyed in the wool fan. Thought that the wee rofl gif at the end of the "offensive" comment would have been a give away that it was meant in jest. Clearly neither of you could work that out but I suppose it may have been taken another way? I thought you may have been kids as I didn't think an adult would have been offended as much. Again I was obviously wrong. I would think that there are and have been worse comments on these forums.
    As @Beagle said in a previous topic of mine, everybody gets shoeing at some point but I can only assume now that It only goes one way. Again I may be wrong.
    I have no issue with anyone here although I would be entitled to as I've had nothing but grief since I joined and I only started a joke topic and then voiced an opinion In here.

    I will, if allowed, continue to post my opinions and topics. I will not simply go with the majority of opinions if I don't agree with them. If it offends or hurts you then please please simply ignore them. No need to get $#@!y about them and start making derogatory remarks regarding my personal opinion unless you can fully accept an adult response.


    Fairy Nuff?

    Regards

    LHFOC

  15. #15
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Dare I say that my opinion of you is that you may have misjudged the 'style' of humour employed on this site and as a result your posts have not been as well recived as you may have expected. That said, by responding to other bouncers in the manner you do - ie: acting like a tool, you can hardly expect to be welcomed with open arms. Your comment in response to Wannabehibee for instance was off the scale in its lack of decency and judgement even by Bounce standards and following that up by acting the radge with the guy who runs the site wasn't big and wasn't clever.
    You're not Macar are you?
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  16. #16
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    884 Post(s)
    vCash
    13392
    Rep Power
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should you not be in class boys?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I'm 99% sure you don't like me. I'm 100% sure I don't give a $#@!.
    I don't like you nor do I don't not like you; I have no opinion of you.

    Apart from that you post stuff a 12 year old boy would.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  17. #17
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    I'm sure you'll find wannabe started it by remarking on my taste. So as long as he learns that insulting me WILL have repercussions then all is good. I also have been talking to the 'owner' of the site on Twitter regarding saving the forum over £100 per month on hosting so I'm sure he will get back to me regarding any issues on here. Thanks for your concern anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee's Teeth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't like you nor do I don't not like you; I have no opinion of you.

    Apart from that you post stuff a 12 year old boy would.
    You are right. Thanks for noticing. I'm in with the youngsters.

  18. #18
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure you'll find wannabe started it by remarking on my taste. So as long as he learns that insulting me WILL have repercussions then all is good. I also have been talking to the 'owner' of the site on Twitter regarding saving the forum over £100 per month on hosting so I'm sure he will get back to me regarding any issues on here. Thanks for your concern anyway.
    Pal, ah wouldnae slag @Wannabehibee, hes's a radge, ah defs wouldnae mess wi um







  19. #19
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure you'll find wannabe started it by remarking on my taste. So as long as he learns that insulting me WILL have repercussions then all is good. I also have been talking to the 'owner' of the site on Twitter regarding saving the forum over £100 per month on hosting so I'm sure he will get back to me regarding any issues on here. Thanks for your concern anyway.

    - - - Updated - - -


    You are right. Thanks for noticing. I'm in with the youngsters.
    I wouldn't have considered Wannabehibee's comments as offensive but your response was not proportionate is the point I'm trying to get across to you as was JFTB. However if that is the manner in which you wish to conduct yourself on here then you will win the prize as the first person I've ever put on ignore

  20. #20
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't have considered Wannabehibee's comments as offensive but your response was not proportionate is the point I'm trying to get across to you as was JFTB. However if that is the manner in which you wish to conduct yourself on here then you will win the prize as the first person I've ever put on ignore
    I am honoured

  21. #21
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    6,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3409 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2206
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pal, ah wouldnae slag @Wannabehibee, hes's a radge, ah defs wouldnae mess wi um
    Me neither. I heard @Wannabehibee frequently beats the $#@! out of @MixuDave ....
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  22. #22
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Anyway, back to the original topic of we can all remember it, surely at least they could paint the top half of the brickwork that the crests are on white? I can't be the only one who thinks that green on Brown doesn't look good and green on white would be more of a standout?

  23. #23
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6424 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Me neither. I heard @Wannabehibee frequently beats the $#@! out of @MixuDave ....
    I'm pretty sure there was a wannabegangster on here who failed to turn up for an arranged 'square go' with Wannabehibee.

    Should be a lesson there, that insulting or being offensive with 'unknown posters' could have serious repercussions and we should all just play nice.

    Probably wasted on most of the stupid ***** that post here though.

  24. #24
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should be a lesson there, that insulting or being offensive with 'unknown posters' could have serious repercussions and we should all just play nice.
    Spot on

  25. #25
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4708 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure you'll find wannabe started it by remarking on my taste. So as long as he learns that insulting me WILL have repercussions then all is good.
    Oh my lordy lord!!!

    Quaking in my boots so I am. : : :

  26. #26
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1667 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    1054
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Me neither. I heard @Wannabehibee frequently beats the $#@! out of @MixuDave ....
    Too true. Nobody wants to be on the end of Wannabehibee flipping out and going large.
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Me neither. I heard @Wannabehibee frequently beats the $#@! out of @MixuDave ....
    Is it wrong that I ask her too? 😉😆

  28. #28
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh my lordy lord!!!

    Quaking in my boots so I am. : : :
    I mean in text on the forums. Give and take and all that.

  29. #29
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure you'll find wannabe started it by remarking on my taste. So as long as he learns that insulting me WILL have repercussions then all is good. I also have been talking to the 'owner' of the site on Twitter regarding saving the forum over £100 per month on hosting so I'm sure he will get back to me regarding any issues on here. Thanks for your concern anyway.

    !
    I am not the owner and must have missed the £100.

    IIRC you passed on it with the number o sites on here.


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  30. #30
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong that I ask her too? 😉😆

    been there masel dave (no wi wannabe but )....must be those high class sativas

  31. #31
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4708 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean in text on the forums. Give and take and all that.
    Ahhh, you're a keyboard warrior? Nae worries. As you were.

  32. #32
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    been there masel dave (no wi wannabe but )....must be those high class sativas
    I like a wee indica too mind, certain pleasure derived from being to $#@!ed to defend yerself 😉😈😂😂😂

  33. #33
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6424 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong that I ask her too? 😉😆
    Indeed it is.

    It should be "ask her to" - as in you requested it. "Ask her too" suggests that there is some other deviant kicking about who has also seen the business end of Wannabe's whip and Doc Martens.


    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    been there masel dave

    Crikey!!

    I stand corrected. Should have read the whole thread.

    Looks like you asked her too, right enough Dave.



    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    ....must be those high class sativas
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like a wee indica too mind, certain pleasure derived from being to $#@!ed to defend yerself 😉😈😂😂😂
    No hash speak.

  34. #34
    Radge Private Member


    tayside hibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    as far away fi The Saville Dome as possible
    Posts
    2,924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok. In case you are treating/acting this way towards me is through doubt of who I am.

    I am a 45 year old hibs fan who has been to games all my life. Season ticket holder, match ball sponsor, and general dyed in the wool fan. Thought that the wee rofl gif at the end of the "offensive" comment would have been a give away that it was meant in jest. Clearly neither of you could work that out but I suppose it may have been taken another way? I thought you may have been kids as I didn't think an adult would have been offended as much. Again I was obviously wrong. I would think that there are and have been worse comments on these forums.
    As @Beagle said in a previous topic of mine, everybody gets shoeing at some point but I can only assume now that It only goes one way. Again I may be wrong.
    I have no issue with anyone here although I would be entitled to as I've had nothing but grief since I joined and I only started a joke topic and then voiced an opinion In here.

    I will, if allowed, continue to post my opinions and topics. I will not simply go with the majority of opinions if I don't agree with them. If it offends or hurts you then please please simply ignore them. No need to get $#@!y about them and start making derogatory remarks regarding my personal opinion unless you can fully accept an adult response.


    Fairy Nuff?

    Regards

    LHFOC
    Okay then, what's your name? Name someone you go to the games with, I'm pretty sure someone on here will know you or your mates.
    It's not like your a shy retiring type

  35. #35
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    @Sir Shrink sorry old chap, to much indica 😉😂😂😂😂

  36. #36
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Sir Shrink sorry old chap, to much indica 😉😂😂😂😂
    $#@! that shiz man 😂😂😂😂😂


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  37. #37
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,938
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6674 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Sir Shrink sorry old chap, to much indica 😉😂😂😂😂
    That indicates to me that your quite happy at the moment
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  38. #38
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    $#@! that shiz man 😂😂😂😂😂
    Aye, your best sticking tae sativas bro 😨😂😂😂😂😂

  39. #39
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, your best sticking tae sativas bro 😨😂😂😂😂😂
    Haha hyper city lol

    Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  40. #40
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That indicates to me that your quite happy at the moment
    Am always happy Dub, comes wie being a sexy mofo 😈😂😂😂😂😂

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha hyper city lol

    Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!
    This the right platform? You sure? Wheres the train? 😂😂😂😂😂

  41. #41
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    This the right platform? You sure? Wheres the train? 😂😂😂😂😂
    3a.. oh no. Yes. Naw. Yeah 😂😂😂😂



    Sent fae Either Bounce HQ or at the game!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  42. #42
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4708 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1367
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am always happy Dub, comes from living wie a sexy mofo 😈😂😂😂😂😂
    Fixed that for you. .

  43. #43
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tayside hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay then, what's your name? Name someone you go to the games with, I'm pretty sure someone on here will know you or your mates.It's not like your a shy retiring type
    Is it necessary? I don't see the point in it?

  44. #44
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6424 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it necessary? I don't see the point in it?
    It's entirely up to you of course.






    It's not your first venture on here is it.

  45. #45
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shrink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's entirely up to you of course.It's not your first venture on here is it.
    How do you mean ?

  46. #46
    Quite a bit past it radge






    Sir Shrink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    24,008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6424 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    2845
    Quote Originally Posted by LeHibsFanOfCourze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you mean ?
    What do you mean how do I mean?


  47. #47
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3
    Of course it's my first time on here. 😂

+ Reply to Thread GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. I shall not be MOVED - Apologises.
    By Jamie in forum Suggestions/Feedback/Site News/Tech Help
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-06-14, 23:50
  2. Under 20s game moved
    By Nikki in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-04-14, 14:44
  3. 2 games moved
    By PILTONSTANY in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-11-06, 12:21

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •