Page 1 of 84 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 4189

Thread: More woe for the The Huns

  1. #1
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495

    More woe for the The Huns

    Just when you thought the huns worries couldnt escalate.....he's back and as the article says "He isn't walking away"

    Would you like to know more?
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  2. #2
    Skivin cooncil Radge
    greencol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    peterhead
    Posts
    7,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just when you thought the huns worries couldnt escalate.....he's back and as the article says "He isn't walking away"

    Would you like to know more?

    Haven't looked but I would reckon Cheery Charlie is back on the doorstep?

    Or Craigy Whyte?

    Bad news either way.
    Ever play this game chief?

  3. #3
    Optomistic Radge

    Lexo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Powderhall
    Posts
    1,861
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    686 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by greencol View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haven't looked but I would reckon Cheery Charlie is back on the doorstep?

    Or Craigy Whyte?

    Bad news either way.
    Charlie Green was talking $#@!e about getting back in wae Sevco on Sportsound. A week later it was leaked that he had sold the naming rights to Ipox for a pound. He has been quiet ever since. Funny that..............
    " It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out: it is the pebble in your shoe" Muhammad Ali

  4. #4
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    583
    Interesting the French bank has bought 5% of shares...imagine the strip next year with BNP on the front

  5. #5
    Radge Donator



    DarrenSQH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensferry/ East Craigs
    Posts
    5,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting the French bank has bought 5% of shares...imagine the strip next year with BNP on the front
    It was actually Mike Ashley not the french bank. All a bit strange

  6. #6
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was actually Mike Ashley not the french bank. All a bit strange


    really? I did hear last night he had increased his share, but thought that was a seperate deal...very strange. Stranger though that a French bank would want to invest in Rangers at all

  7. #7
    Radge Donator



    DarrenSQH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Queensferry/ East Craigs
    Posts
    5,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    really? I did hear last night he had increased his share, but thought that was a seperate deal...very strange. Stranger though that a French bank would want to invest in Rangers at all
    Yeah seemingly they did the transaction for him.

  8. #8
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenSQH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah seemingly they did the transaction for him.
    The newspapers made it sound as though it was great news with the banner headline "French Bank buys 5% of rangers". It certainly would sound better to the hun hordes put that way rather than the actual non story "French Bank brokers deal for existing shareholder"

    It aint what you say it's the way that you say it.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    I'm not sure what article it was, I can't access the link above at the moment, that included this story but my favourite bit was they'll run out of money by Christmas.
    Space to let

  10. #10
    radge grandad radge

    hibbybilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Gilmerting
    Posts
    9,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2617 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1505
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure what article it was, I can't access the link above at the moment, that included this story but my favourite bit was they'll run out of money by Christmas.
    That'll be the better together weans party cancelled then.😂


    Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

  11. #11
    get off yer bum an sing radge


    Davy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    8,324
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2290 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure what article it was, I can't access the link above at the moment, that included this story but my favourite bit was they'll run out of money by Christmas.

    They wont...they will have a zillionth share issue where the adoring fans will snap up even more useless sheets of paper

  12. #12
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    I`m sure we`ll hear fat Salary calling for these idiots to be named.

    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  13. #13
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    SevCo will make an official complaint to the SFA about certain content in the Livi match program on Saturday. What a load of pricks...especially that Chris Graham walloper. Loads of noise and disgust about a few words but $#@! all said about their fans fighting with the constabulary at the match or the sing-along of 'traditional folk tunes' that accompanied it. $#@!in priorities, eh.

    That foul club becomes more and more abhorrent with every passing week. What an utter tragedy for football and Scottish society that the rancid legacy of the dead club didn`t also die two years ago.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  14. #14
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1075
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    823 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    168
    Well done the Livi programme writer, someone who tells the truth as it is.

    Bigot Media is seething but many defend the actions of their fans and being up to their knees etc

  15. #15
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well done the Livi programme writer, someone who tells the truth as it is.

    Bigot Media is seething but many defend the actions of their fans and being up to their knees etc
    What did he say
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  16. #16
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1075
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    823 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What did he say
    Gave an explanation on how they are now a new club, Sevco and Green etc, the stuff we all love to hear/read.

  17. #17
    Freeloading Admin Radge


    Gunnerhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Muirhouse
    Posts
    16,946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1638 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gave an explanation on how they are now a new club, Sevco and Green etc, the stuff we all love to hear/read.
    any link or copy/paste on it?

    would be interested to see a 'not-so-big' teams take on the farce that is/was The Huns

  18. #18
    Radge Donator
    bigmanandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The East Stand
    Posts
    7,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1075
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    823 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    any link or copy/paste on it?

    would be interested to see a 'not-so-big' teams take on the farce that is/was The Huns
    Its on TheHunsMedia and there is a picture of the piece on that which has been doing the rounds, I canny copy and paste through my phone, maybe someone else could do?

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member
    Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    Police hunt anti-Muslim graffiti vandal - Edinburgh Evening News

    I see their lovely fans have been spreading harmony again!

  20. #20
    Pirate Radge Onion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    The Black Pearl
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Police hunt anti-Muslim graffiti vandal - Edinburgh Evening News

    I see their lovely fans have been spreading harmony again!
    What's a Mulim? I've never heard of them but clearly the "artist" has. I'm guessing it wasn't Banksy!


  21. #21
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's a Mulim? I've never heard of them but clearly the "artist" has. I'm guessing it wasn't Banksy!



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    any link or copy/paste on it?

    would be interested to see a 'not-so-big' teams take on the farce that is/was The Huns
    See post#15

    I tried to copy it to post here but I'm a muppet.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  22. #22
    Radge Donator


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bathgate
    Posts
    2,097
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1118
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1342 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gave an explanation on how they are now a new club, Sevco and Green etc, the stuff we all love to hear/read.
    How I wish our own club would grow a pair. Contrast the above with relieving the match DJ of his duties for playing a song. Of course he was told not to, which is just as meek.

  23. #23
    Radge Private Member
    Canon Hannan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Eskbank
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's a Mulim? I've never heard of them but clearly the "artist" has. I'm guessing it wasn't Banksy!
    =D>

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    - - - Updated - - -



    See post#15

    I tried to copy it to post here but I'm a muppet.
    It`s a bit big but hey-ho....







    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  25. #25
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    767 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How I wish our own club would grow a pair. Contrast the above with relieving the match DJ of his duties for playing a song. Of course he was told not to, which is just as meek.
    The Livingston chairman issued a groveling apology and the programme bloke has "resigned". Spineless cowards.

  26. #26
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1275
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4886 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1461
    @ScotlandSky: RANGERS UPDATE:
    Mike Ashley tries to remove CE Graham Wallace and director Philip Nash from @rangersFC board. More:

    http://t.co/FhHelZ5o8W"

  27. #27
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @ScotlandSky: RANGERS UPDATE:
    Mike Ashley tries to remove CE Graham Wallace and director Philip Nash from @rangersFC board. More:

    http://t.co/FhHelZ5o8W"
    Ashley`s another carpetbagger. There`s no way you can make any cash in Scottish football unless you`re planning to strip a club of it`s assets and Mike Ashley is all about one thing only......making money.

    Mike Ashley or Dave King... fit and proper, eh.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BurbankHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Livingston chairman issued a groveling apology and the programme bloke has "resigned". Spineless cowards.
    I just saw this on Twitter..

    " Livi FC Unofficial@LiviUnofficial
    Head nodding, yes man needed to edit our matchday programme. Get in touch with The Rangers for more details. "

    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  28. #28
    Mental Radge
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lexington 125
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ashley`s another carpetbagger. There`s no way you can make any cash in Scottish football unless you`re planning to strip a club of it`s assets and Mike Ashley is all about one thing only......making money.

    Mike Ashley or Dave King... fit and proper, eh.



    - - - Updated - - -



    I just saw this on Twitter..

    " Livi FC Unofficial@LiviUnofficial
    Head nodding, yes man needed to edit our matchday programme. Get in touch with The Rangers for more details. "

    What a country Scotland is. Virtually every day in the media I read myths, distortions of the truth, spin and even downright lies. These go unchallenged and uncorrected and come from all angles, politicians, public officials, media commentators, what pass for celebrities. Yet, when entirely accurate and factual statements are made about the demise of Rangers FC they are suppressed, apologies are issued and people are forced to recant and even resign from their posts.

    I was telling a friend of mine recently that the word Sevco is banned on the Scotsman website. He couldn't believe it. I told him, only in Scotland!

    I feel like upping sticks and moving to somewhere where freedom of speech is truly cherished and protected. I was thinking Zimbabwe. Maybe North Korea.

  29. #29
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a country Scotland is. Virtually every day in the media I read myths, distortions of the truth, spin and even downright lies. These go unchallenged and uncorrected and come from all angles, politicians, public officials, media commentators, what pass for celebrities. Yet, when entirely accurate and factual statements are made about the demise of Rangers FC they are suppressed, apologies are issued and people are forced to recant and even resign from their posts.

    I was telling a friend of mine recently that the word Sevco is banned on the Scotsman website. He couldn't believe it. I told him, only in Scotland!

    I feel like upping sticks and moving to somewhere where freedom of speech is truly cherished and protected. I was thinking Zimbabwe. Maybe North Korea.
    If I recall correctly the word zombie is also banned
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  30. #30
    Radge Donator
    Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southside o' Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    245
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon Hannan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Police hunt anti-Muslim graffiti vandal - Edinburgh Evening News

    I see their lovely fans have been spreading harmony again!
    Like their sister 'paper'(?) 'The Scotsman', the EEN has decided NOT to give it's readers the opportunity to post their views/opinions on this occurrence - in the same vein as banning the use of the word/title 'SEVCO' !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @ScotlandSky: RANGERS UPDATE:
    Mike Ashley tries to remove CE Graham Wallace and director Philip Nash from @rangersFC board. More:

    http://t.co/FhHelZ5o8W"
    From 'Mong-Media' -

    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...=274658&st=100

    Action Against Ashley!! - Sat 11th Oct. 12 noon - Flash mob Sports Direct


    At the Glasgow Fort!

    We require as many fans as possible for this to have an impact and would request as much support as we can muster

    If you are willing to give up half an hour of your time please meet outside the store at midday for instructions. As usual our actions will be well within the law.

    Are you happy that Ashley owns rights to rename our stadium for a pound? if not then please join us.

    I have been approached by fans far and wide who cant journey to Glasgow and wish to have local smaller flash mobs and even if they can get 3-4 to join us then this will help the campaign. If you wish to join from afar please let me know which area and I can pass on full instructions

    Thanks

    'As usual our actions will be well within the law' .......................

    Mongo 2.png

  31. #31
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like their sister 'paper'(?) 'The Scotsman', the EEN has decided NOT to give it's readers the opportunity to post their views/opinions on this occurrence - in the same vein as banning the use of the word/title 'SEVCO' !!



    From 'Mong-Media' -

    http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/inde...=274658&st=100

    Action Against Ashley!! - Sat 11th Oct. 12 noon - Flash mob Sports Direct


    At the Glasgow Fort!

    We require as many fans as possible for this to have an impact and would request as much support as we can muster

    If you are willing to give up half an hour of your time please meet outside the store at midday for instructions. As usual our actions will be well within the law.

    Are you happy that Ashley owns rights to rename our stadium for a pound? if not then please join us.

    I have been approached by fans far and wide who cant journey to Glasgow and wish to have local smaller flash mobs and even if they can get 3-4 to join us then this will help the campaign. If you wish to join from afar please let me know which area and I can pass on full instructions

    Thanks

    'As usual our actions will be well within the law' .......................

    Mongo 2.png
    According to them and five-O in glasgow.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  32. #32
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks

    'As usual our actions will be well within the law' .......................

    Mongo 2.png
    They might mean the law from the seventeenth century....which seems to be the time these idiots reside in.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  33. #33
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1743 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1124
    BBC Sport - Rangers: Dave King optimistic after talks at Ibrox

    This seems to be slipping under the radar. Fit and proper person? Got a sneakin suspicion the football authorities will be quietly hoping this goes through without the vast majority noticing in order to facilitate the return of the hun to the top flight when all will be well with the world again
    Game's rigged, why bother?

  34. #34
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BBC Sport - Rangers: Dave King optimistic after talks at Ibrox

    This seems to be slipping under the radar. Fit and proper person? Got a sneakin suspicion the football authorities will be quietly hoping this goes through without the vast majority noticing in order to facilitate the return of the hun to the top flight when all will be well with the world again
    It's a bit of a joke if he is a fit and proper person.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  35. #35
    Donator

    Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Fauldhouse
    Posts
    3,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1743 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a bit of a joke if he is a fit and proper person.
    Absolutely everyone in Scottish football will be aware of this guy and how ra peepul are trying to sneak him in the back door. There's no way he meets the criteria but, faced with the real possibility of the former rowing club going bust again and there being no bigotfest, everyone will conveniently look the other way.

  36. #36
    Radge Donator
    Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southside o' Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    245
    'Bazza' speaks ...........

    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...arge-1-3574294

    'Rangers: Barry Ferguson wants Dave King in charge'

    Its good to see somebody like Dave King, whos been at the club and knows what its all about ....."


    In an ideal world, a 'real' journalist would've followed that statement up by asking the piece of scum -

    "Yes, Barry, it's really all and only about religion isn't it - without religion there'd simply be no club"


    Sadly, it's not an ideal world.

  37. #37
    Radge Private Member





    Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    A stool at the bar
    Posts
    11,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1562
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4485 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Bazza' speaks ...........

    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...arge-1-3574294

    'Rangers: Barry Ferguson wants Dave King in charge'

    Its good to see somebody like Dave King, whos been at the club and knows what its all about ....."


    In an ideal world, a 'real' journalist would've followed that statement up by asking the piece of scum -

    "Yes, Barry, it's really all and only about religion isn't it - without religion there'd simply be no club"


    Sadly, it's not an ideal world.
    Or even "But Barry the guys a crook, the rules won't allow it."
    Space to let

  38. #38
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    'Bazza' speaks ...........

    http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...arge-1-3574294

    'Rangers: Barry Ferguson wants Dave King in charge'

    Its good to see somebody like Dave King, whos been at the club and knows what its all about ....."


    In an ideal world, a 'real' journalist would've followed that statement up by asking the piece of scum -

    "Yes, Barry, it's really all and only about religion isn't it - without religion there'd simply be no club"


    Sadly, it's not an ideal world.
    He`s emerged from his hole now with a '16 million pound' rescue package. The MSM are slobbering and rubbing themselves stupid over it, so desperate are they to see King installed as leader and saviour. So desperate have they become to see their favourites challenging the Smellies that questions still refuse to be asked regarding this criminals past.

    Only the zombies could escape being asked questions about this guys numerous convictions for financial irregularities and his use of SA loopholes to enable him to bribe his way out of a whole load of other charges relating to extortion, tax evasion and money laundering.

    Any other club would have been sunk without trace by now. Their relentless shenannigans and shady deals would have been investigated and acted upon. Only Scotland and Scottish football would allow this charade to continue without serious challenges but then, only in Scottish football could Dave King be seen as 'fit and proper' or as ANY kind of saviour and not the criminal he actually is and told to bolt. Unfortunately, SevCo, like the dead club, hold a dangerous and insipid influence over the governing bodies in our game and unless that changes, they`ll get away with whatever they like.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  39. #39
    Radge Donator
    Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southside o' Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    245
    Rangers: Dave King needs allies as power struggle continues

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29542545


    'It is to his credit that he cannot stand by and see his club being rag-dolled by
    people who have no feel for it or connection with it other than to squeeze as
    much cash out of it as is possible'


    Not a thought about the clubs who lost-out on cups, money, Euro-places etc let alone the 000's of people who lost their jobs/businesses over the near 30 years when Murray & Co were 'buying' success until caught !!. Not even a mention of the SFA's 'Fit & Proper' rules or perhaps he already knows how the SFA are going to get round them - crimes weren't committed in the UK is my feeling

    Tbh, ashamed to say I initially rated Tom English as I felt he was one of the more honest, trust-worthy journalists, didn't seem to care about upsetting either half of 'The Old Scum'. Sadly, nowadays he's no different from the rest of the smsm-filth who eagerly spread their ar*e-cheeks at the very mention of them !. God I'm dumb !


    P.s -

    'He is also an obsessive and a touch masochistic'

    Surely a mis-spell ??

  40. #40
    Micro$oft Hating Radge
    BurbankHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    6,363
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    767 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    159
    What a tawdry outfit Sevco is. All smoke and mirrors, they don't have a pot to pi$$ in. Hibs really, really need to get our team out of the Championship. I really hope that Sevco don't get a crack at promotion.

  41. #41
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,622
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    2
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rangers: Dave King needs allies as power struggle continues

    'He is also an obsessive and a touch masochistic'

    Surely a mis-spell ??
    I think so. Seeing as he`s been driven by obsessive greed all his life, i`d say he was more like 'materialistic'.
    If happiness won`t come to me hand me the nitrous gas.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  42. #42
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think so. Seeing as he`s been driven by obsessive greed all his life, i`d say he was more like 'materialistic'.
    I think it meant to say "masonistic"
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  43. #43
    Radge Donator
    Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southside o' Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,330
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    245
    Scottish FA seeks to clarify Mike Ashley's Rangers intentions

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29793747

    'Presumably, the SFA will want to examine that scenario and look into whether
    Ashley having two representatives on the Rangers board amounts to a
    contravention of their agreement that he would not influence its decisions'



    OR - it could just be Reagan & Co doing some forward-planning so they've plenty of 'K-Y LUBE' on hand for when the time comes that Ashley and the Huns give them their demands/orders/edicts ??. Hampden must be running-low on reserves (if not empty) of the stuff, by now, surely !!

  44. #44
    Mental Radge
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lexington 125
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80
    Ashley demanded that Wallace and Nash be removed from the board. It was done. They are to be replaced by two individuals selected by Ashley. Could any rational, sane person or group of persons in full command of their senses conclude anything else than that Ashley now has a controlling influence at board level? The application should be laughed out of the room.

    So, I wait with baited breath to hear what weasel words the SFA use when they announce that they are satisfied that Ashley does not have a controlling influence at board level.

  45. #45
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ashley demanded that Wallace and Nash be removed from the board. It was done. They are to be replaced by two individuals selected by Ashley. Could any rational, sane person or group of persons in full command of their senses conclude anything else than that Ashley now has a controlling influence at board level? The application should be laughed out of the room.

    So, I wait with baited breath to hear what weasel words the SFA use when they announce that they are satisfied that Ashley does not have a controlling influence at board level.
    They have an agreement with him that he will not oen more than 10% of shares in sevco, which he doesn't, so they will use that as their coverall get-out when asked the question.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  46. #46
    Mental Radge
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lexington 125
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80
    The agreement also stipulates that no owner may exert controlling influence over a club while he or she has controlling influence over another club. Ashley is debarred. The meeting to consider his case should not last more than a few minutes.

  47. #47
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    28,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    5112
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6927 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2495
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The agreement also stipulates that no owner may exert controlling influence over a club while he or she has controlling influence over another club. Ashley is debarred. The meeting to consider his case should not last more than a few minutes.
    I agree but you asked how the gfa would weasel out of it and I gave you my opinion of the excuse they would use to make it all go away
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  48. #48
    Mental Radge
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lexington 125
    Posts
    423
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    244 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    80
    I wouldn't put anything past that shower. They would leave themselves quite exposed if they didn't address the issue of Ashley's conflict of interest but I doubt they will lose any sleep over it. And you can bet your bum dollar that what passes for media in this country won't be keeping them awake. However, I still think they have to address the issue .... somehow.

  49. #49
    Radge Private Member


    southfieldhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    EH15
    Posts
    11,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    1000
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4775 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2228
    I can't think of anything better than Mike Ashley being in control of Sevco, I recommend The SFA or any other governing body endorse him post haste.

    A marriage made in Govan.

  50. #50
    Bounced Out!


    Zitellis Heid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    In Pilting.
    Posts
    6,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Is it just me?

    Or were the Sainties not trying a $#@!ing leg?

    To a man.

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-07-13, 14:14
  2. Are huns as delusional as diet huns
    By Dub in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-11-09, 00:03
  3. Diet huns v huns AND a St Andrews rally in toon tomorrow?
    By HailHail in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-11-08, 06:00
  4. Gretna v Huns SPL Cancelled To Help Huns...
    By Smurf in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-12-07, 22:19
  5. Big Huns could play wee Huns Big team
    By PILTONSTANY in forum Frenchman's Cowshed
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-06-07, 16:44

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •