Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Kilmarnock Ticket Initiative

  1. #1
    Im Officially a Radge Bot
    Official - Hibs Feed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,667
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000

    Post Kilmarnock Ticket Initiative

    Free and reduced tickets for last game

    More...

  2. #2
    Radge Private Member



    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    5,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2698 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    I`ll take the 15 quid offer. It`s bought.

    Hopefully we`ll be safe by then and i`ll be able to enjoy the game.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  3. #3
    Radge Private Member

    Kenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    6,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    930 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    12.15 KO - theres no way i can get drunk enough to sit through 90minutes of hibs with a KO that early!
    follow the programme archive on twitter: http://twitter.com/hibsbollah

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    How do we go about getting our free ticket for the Partick match that we got for going to the st mirren game?

  5. #5
    Radge Private Member
    Uncy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Wakefield
    Posts
    699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    12.15 KO - theres no way i can get drunk enough to sit through 90minutes of hibs with a KO that early!
    You can if you get the 8.10 from Doncaster.......

  6. #6
    Vino Admin Radge
    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    33,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3693 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do we go about getting our free ticket for the Partick match that we got for going to the st mirren game?
    Call 0131 661 1875 and they will set it aside for you or post it out for a quid.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  7. #7
    I'm a Radge Donator



    Forzahibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Glenrothes
    Posts
    29,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2771 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    "new season ticket holders get one free" can't see there being many of that category

  8. #8
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Polbeth, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    And folk who are renewing..... $#@! all

  9. #9
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Call 0131 661 1875 and they will set it aside for you or post it out for a quid.
    Thanks!

  10. #10
    Radge Monthly Contributor



    allyp1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    379
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Polbeth Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And folk who are renewing..... $#@! all
    fcukin unreal

  11. #11
    Rock n' Roll Radge HibeeZab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Polbeth Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And folk who are renewing..... $#@! all
    Surely renewals should get a free one to bring someone else along?

  12. #12
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess MSG_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lapland
    Posts
    1,081
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    349 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely renewals should get a free one to bring someone else along?
    Yes absolutely, it should be the case if you've renewed by X date but sadly not. Well done Hibs.

  13. #13
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess SteveIrwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Capital
    Posts
    1,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    BT have an SPL game allocated on 10th May. All bottom six ko at 12.15pm.
    Guaranteed it's this game.

  14. #14
    Heavenly Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks!
    How many do you need mate?

  15. #15
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Crooksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    474 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveIrwin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BT have an SPL game allocated on 10th May. All bottom six ko at 12.15pm.
    Guaranteed it's this game.
    Based on the form of the two teams it might well be but BT are obviously holding off until it's known what game is the most important.

    Partick/Ross County???


    Anyone know any biergartens in Augsburg, Bavaria with BT Sport ?


  16. #16
    A True Gadgie/Gadgess
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Polbeth, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,226
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    564 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeZab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely renewals should get a free one to bring someone else along?
    That's what I thought was the case gave hibs a phone to be told no only New st holders. Folk who weren't gonna buy an st for next season will be rushing down for one now they get a free ticket for the killie game

  17. #17
    Radge Private Member

    Faughnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    973
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    366 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    And for our loyal season ticket holders who have also renewed for next season (without knowing what division we will be in), we have your cash already so nothing for you mugs.

  18. #18
    Radge Donator


    kennyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sunny Saughton
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    213 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "new season ticket holders get one free" can't see there being many of that category
    New Season Ticket? Renew? Its like your about to get out of hospital after a torrid year of illness, and the doc asks if you would like to spend another year in suffering the same all over again!!!!! No Thank You Hibs, i.ll come back when things are better!!
    ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF AN APPROACHING NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IS THE BELIEF THAT ONES WORK IS TERRIBLY IMPORTANT

  19. #19
    Radge Private Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Falkirk
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    491 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibeewilly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How many do you need mate?
    Gonna phone up and see if the seat next to me that's usually empty is still available, and take my old mum along with us. She enjoys seeing what the managers and that are up to and might be her last chance to see Terry!

  20. #20
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Official - Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Free and reduced tickets for last game

    More...

    Frankly that is an appalling and insulting 'offer' and little short of disgraceful as it totally fails to recognise the predicament that Hibs are in with a two legged play off staring them in the face with the very real possibility of relegation to a league containing a debt free Hearts and 'Scotland's Shame 2012'

    No sensible supporter is going to buy a season ticket not knowing which league he is paying for so the free ticket is a complete sham and 15 is no different to what Hibs do every year towards the end of the season. In fact last year it was just 10 for the last game v Aberdeen.

    This time though it's anything but a meaningless end of season kickaboot. Hibs have to get something from this game very probably a win so it it is shaping up to be a one off cup final between the 2nd and 3rd worst teams in the league where the losers are just a two legged play off away from writing off 2 million-3 million

    Hibs should be trying to pack the place to the rafters at 10 or even 5 a ticket and hope the home atmosphere will somehow scrape the team over the line.

    Instead this decision smacks of small conservative tired wee men trying to get away with the bare minimum by saving a few bob here and there while being completely and utterly out of touch with what the financial and football consequences of relegation entail.
    Football is the most important of life's least important things.

    Arrigo Sacchi

  21. #21
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    31,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3636 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "new season ticket holders get one free" can't see there being many of that category
    Me! After my year away....

  22. #22
    Justified Radge



    aggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Montrose Terrace Massive
    Posts
    3,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1780 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Sure I've said this elsewhere, but if it comes down to the last game, they should be $#@!ing GIVING tickets away. My seat is long since bought and paid for. I wouldn't mind if every **** got in free and packed the place to the rafters. At the end of the day, I'd feel like I was getting more for my own money, as I really enjoy games with big crowds.
    Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'...

  23. #23
    Time For Action Radge


    Sunshine on Leith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    996 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure I've said this elsewhere, but if it comes down to the last game, they should be $#@!ing GIVING tickets away. My seat is long since bought and paid for. I wouldn't mind if every **** got in free and packed the place to the rafters. At the end of the day, I'd feel like I was getting more for my own money, as I really enjoy games with big crowds.
    Obviously different circumstances, but i remember a Hibs - Dundee game got abandoned due to fog, i think late 70's (Slov Sam)? I think the crowd was around 7,000 odds. Anyway Hibs allowed both sets of fans in for free for the rearranged game on a midweek night and around 15,000 turned up. It made for a great atmosphere and Hibs won 3-0 that night.

    The moral of the story aggie is related to the bit in bold.


    The ultimate bible of mod to be released later in the year...

  24. #24
    Radge Private Member


    SlovSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Usually Edinburgh.
    Posts
    4,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine on Leith View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously different circumstances, but i remember a Hibs - Dundee game got abandoned due to fog, i think late 70's (Slov Sam)? I think the crowd was around 7,000 odds. Anyway Hibs allowed both sets of fans in for free for the rearranged game on a midweek night and around 15,000 turned up. It made for a great atmosphere and Hibs won 3-0 that night.

    The moral of the story aggie is related to the bit in bold.

    I remember that game, in fact I remember both games. It was a midweek evening game and the haar swept in from the Firth of Forth and the game was abandoned just before half time and as you say the rearranged game a few weeks later became a free game for everyone.

    Checking back it looks like this might have been Tuesday 25th March 1980 and the original crowd was given as 5,018 and the records say Hibs won 2-0 which must have been the replay score.

    Often wondered what the Official crowd was at the second game but 12,000 rings a bell but you are right it was a cracking atmosphere totally unlike every other game in these bleak wilderness years.
    Football is the most important of life's least important things.

    Arrigo Sacchi

  25. #25
    Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Crooksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    474 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Frankly that is an appalling and insulting 'offer' and little short of disgraceful as it totally fails to recognise the predicament that Hibs are in with a two legged play off staring them in the face with the very real possibility of relegation to a league containing a debt free Hearts and 'Scotland's Shame 2012'

    No sensible supporter is going to buy a season ticket not knowing which league he is paying for so the free ticket is a complete sham and 15 is no different to what Hibs do every year towards the end of the season. In fact last year it was just 10 for the last game v Aberdeen.

    This time though it's anything but a meaningless end of season kickaboot. Hibs have to get something from this game very probably a win so it it is shaping up to be a one off cup final between the 2nd and 3rd worst teams in the league where the losers are just a two legged play off away from writing off 2 million-3 million

    Hibs should be trying to pack the place to the rafters at 10 or even 5 a ticket and hope the home atmosphere will somehow scrape the team over the line.

    Instead this decision smacks of small conservative tired wee men trying to get away with the bare minimum by saving a few bob here and there while being completely and utterly out of touch with what the financial and football consequences of relegation entail.
    Agree, get it sorted Dempster FFS.

  26. #26
    Radge Private Member


    EastMeetsWest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Great another early kick off, that was fantastic getting up at 7am to go to the game on Sunday.

  27. #27
    Vino Admin Radge
    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    33,364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3693 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I remember that game, in fact I remember both games. It was a midweek evening game and the haar swept in from the Firth of Forth and the game was abandoned just before half time and as you say the rearranged game a few weeks later became a free game for everyone.

    Checking back it looks like this might have been Tuesday 25th March 1980 and the original crowd was given as 5,018 and the records say Hibs won 2-0 which must have been the replay score.

    Often wondered what the Official crowd was at the second game but 12,000 rings a bell but you are right it was a cracking atmosphere totally unlike every other game in these bleak wilderness years.
    I took my auntie along to the first game and treated her to the old centre stand. Game abandoned and they wouldnae let me into the centre stand for the replay!
    nil satis nisi optimum

  28. #28
    Radge Private Member
    Smurf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    31,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3636 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by SlovSam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I remember that game, in fact I remember both games. It was a midweek evening game and the haar swept in from the Firth of Forth and the game was abandoned just before half time and as you say the rearranged game a few weeks later became a free game for everyone.

    Checking back it looks like this might have been Tuesday 25th March 1980 and the original crowd was given as 5,018 and the records say Hibs won 2-0 which must have been the replay score.

    Often wondered what the Official crowd was at the second game but 12,000 rings a bell but you are right it was a cracking atmosphere totally unlike every other game in these bleak wilderness years.
    I was at this game and I'm fairly certain it was in 1983? I remember because I was in Primary 7 and recall discussing it with my school teacher....

  29. #29
    Radge Private Member

    tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    The Promised Land
    Posts
    3,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    800 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was at this game and I'm fairly certain it was in 1983? I remember because I was in Primary 7 and recall discussing it with my school teacher....
    that sounds right

    free entry for the replayed game which we won 3-1
    until the sky turns green

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Latest Ticket Initiative Announced
    By Official - Hibs Feed in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22-04-14, 18:08
  2. Ticket Office/Season Ticket help
    By PopsicleManTony in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-07-13, 13:03
  3. half season ticket/celtic ticket freebie.
    By x113 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-12-12, 11:06

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •