Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
This Post Boiled This Post Boiled:  0
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hi Definately xx

  1. #1
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    Rep Power
    1168

    Hi Definately xx

    So i`ve finally joined the Hi-Definition age. My SKY+HD box arrived and now i see the TV world in a crystal clarity i could never have imagined. It`s like looking oot a windae. Oh sweet HD, we`ll be together forever. xx

    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  2. #2
    Radge Donator

    OB1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    377 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    42
    It's a thing of beauty.

  3. #3
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6636 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    1982
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So i`ve finally joined the Hi-Definition age. My SKY+HD box arrived and now i see the TV world in a crystal clarity i could never have imagined. It`s like looking oot a windae. Oh sweet HD, we`ll be together forever. xx

    I didn't realise you had TV in "the north"
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  4. #4
    Radge Private Member




    Fritz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Living in Hope.
    Posts
    7,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3573 Post(s)
    vCash
    2
    Rep Power
    1168
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't realise you had TV in "the north"
    Aye, we`ve got electric light, running water and inside lavvies up here tae.

    Just got to be wary of the sound of duelling banjos.

    Last edited by Fritz; 05-09-14 at 22:06.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.




    " Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

  5. #5
    I Was There And Went Radge


    Sauzee's Teeth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Posts
    6,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    875 Post(s)
    vCash
    13392
    Rep Power
    613
    HD changed my life.
    Seems like there's a hole in my dreams, or so it seems

  6. #6
    Hamesick Radge

    Tatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen during the week / edinburgh at weekend
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1387 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, we`ve got electric light, running water and inside lavvies up here tae.

    Just got to be wary of the sound of duelling banjos.

    an inside lav you say ? Lucky barsteward . Once heard someone in Banff had one but , I don't believe the rumours.

  7. #7
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    HD. Can take it or leave it. I never go searching for the HD channels. Half of the shows shown on them aren't shot in HD anyway.

  8. #8
    Toddler Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11
    Must be my age but I don't see the difference. the only reason I know I've changed onto an HD channel is the volume goes through the roof.

  9. #9
    ****ed off Radge

    Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    7,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3753 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    479
    I find it quite hard to watch football in standard definition now.

    Not as bothered when it comes to programs or movies though, sounds pretty good though.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

  10. #10
    Radge Donator





    MikeyPaget1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lower Ravelston
    Posts
    1,766
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    713 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HD. Can take it or leave it. I never go searching for the HD channels. Half of the shows shown on them aren't shot in HD anyway.
    The cups never half full is it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sauzee's Teeth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HD changed my life.
    Mine too!! It's barry

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by OB1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a thing of beauty.
    It is that!!

  11. #11
    Player Sponsor



    Wannabehibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East of WeegieLand
    Posts
    7,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4651 Post(s)
    vCash
    1275
    Rep Power
    1109
    You just found the HD channels on your tv @MikeyPaget1875?




  12. #12
    Adult Radge butterbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11
    I'm in the 4k ultra hd club but nothing is broadcasted in ultra hd yet. So now using American Netflix . Might have to watch breaking bad again to see the difference in ultra

  13. #13
    Put the Feckin Lotion in the Basket Radge!
    zondervan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in the 4k ultra hd club but nothing is broadcasted in ultra hd yet. So now using American Netflix . Might have to watch breaking bad again to see the difference in ultra
    What proxy are you using to get American Netflix? All the ones I had are now being blocked.
    God Bless Mummy C
    Original fan of the HFC

  14. #14
    Adult Radge butterbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11
    Not sure I just googled what Netflix code to work on smart tv . Tried a few different 1 b4 it worked. I cant even find how to get tv settings up . Will post up tonight when gf gets in from work . Only thing is with code im using 3d doesn't work on netflix

  15. #15
    Put the Feckin Lotion in the Basket Radge!
    zondervan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    1,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    164 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure I just googled what Netflix code to work on smart tv . Tried a few different 1 b4 it worked. I cant even find how to get tv settings up . Will post up tonight when gf gets in from work . Only thing is with code im using 3d doesn't work on netflix
    Cheers.

    I am using through Apple TV but normally the codes are the same as a SMART TV.
    God Bless Mummy C
    Original fan of the HFC

  16. #16
    Adult Radge butterbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11
    Zondervan here is the dns server code in using 109.74.12.20

  17. #17
    Adult Radge butterbean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    newcastle
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by zondervan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cheers.

    I am using through Apple TV but normally the codes are the same as a SMART TV.
    I hope that code works for you bud

+ Reply to Thread GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. Definately not renewing my ST for next season if Mxu is still there
    By Jai_edinburgh in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 29-05-09, 03:22
  2. Times when it is definately OK to use the 'f' word...
    By NI Hibby in forum The Pie Stand
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-02-07, 10:55
  3. game definately on sky
    By Eden_Hibby in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-07, 17:58

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •