Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash

Just back.....Dingwall

Well that really was an improvement, and I fair enjoyed the bounce tours trip to the Frozen North, and tonight I am a very happy Hibby....

The team...

Williams, other than one flap was not tested too hard today and came through with flying colours.

Maybury - He improves with age, I though he was very good today, very good.

Hanlon - He is a better player when McPake doesn't play and if he could keep his hands down, he would be better. Decent performance from the nice laddie.

Forster - As he gains his confidence back week by week he looks the player I think he is, a big strong no nonsense centre half with a nice touch. Well played son.

McGivern - Sorry to put a wee dampner on an otherwise good day, but I thought McGivern was pretty poor today, too many mistakes.

Cairney - Welcome back Paul, you really did make an impression, and should never have been booked and most certainly should not have been sent off, from my seat he did not dive, but Craig Thomson really does have an agenda with our football club. Keep working at your fitness, you do improve our team. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Robertson - Scott Robertson was simply superb, especially first half, he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet, currently my favourite player. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Craig - Some people said he played well today, this may upset a few, but I didn't think so, can and must do better. Pressed and pressed but didnae quite impress. It will come though.

Lewis Stevenson - Industrious first half as ever, magnificent second, a fine attacking game, what a good laddie he is. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

James Collins - Has his knockers, me included. Today, he was fantastic and worked his socks off, he will sleep well tonight, just try to stay on your feet pal. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Danny Handling - The best I have seen Danny play for Hibs, first half he was sometimes unplayable, worked his socks off, scored a good goal and chased and harried until he could no more. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Subs

I was surprised to see Scott Robertson come off, he is a smashing player, but Tudur Jones slotted in a did fine, winning a couple of crucial headers when it mattered.

Caldwell came on and ten minutes later was taken back off. Why? Well some suggested he was injured, for me I think its because he did not try, you cannae be a fresh sub and no chase the ball down, he did just that, sorry son, you won't get away with being half arsed under Terry & Mo. Bit of time wasting going too, rightly so.

Terry & Mo - I can see the changes already, I have not been too excited about the appointment, but this is one where I think maybe I am wrong, its not pretty but its effective and we love a team of players who play for the jersey, these boys did that today, in spades.

Man of the match - Well there may just have been a few players who earned the accolade today, some smashing performances from Maybury, Forster, Hanlon, Stevenson, Robertson, Cairney, Collins and Handling but for me the men of the match are the Hibernian supporters, led by the young team of fans who sing and back the team for 90 minutes, magnificent, each and every one of us, we carried the team over the line today.

Ross County - Not a shadow of previous teams.

Referee - Hibs need to discuss this arsehole with the SFA, some of his decisions today are bordering on cheating.

Summary - I fair enjoyed that, "Come on Butchers Boys"....
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    What a great read just before I sit and watch it on Sportscene Mark, thanks mate and am glad ye all had a smashing tour

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that really was an improvement, and I fair enjoyed the bounce tours trip to the Frozen North, and tonight I am a very happy Hibby....

The team...

Williams, other than one flap was not tested too hard today and came through with flying colours.

Hanlon - He is a better player when McPake doesn't play and if he could keep his hands down, he would be better. Decent performance from the nice laddie.

Forster - As he gains his confidence back week by week he looks the player I think he is, a big strong no nonsense centre half with a nice touch. Well played son.

McGivern - Sorry to put a wee dampner on an otherwise good day, but I thought McGivern was pretty poor today, too many mistakes.

Cairney - Welcome back Paul, you really did make an impression, and should never have been booked and most certainly should not have been sent off, from my seat he did not dive, but Craig Thomson really does have an agenda with our football club. Keep working at your fitness, you do improve our team. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Robertson - Scott Robertson was simply superb, especially first half, he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet, currently my favourite player. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Craig - Some people said he played well today, this may upset a few, but I didn't think so, can and must do better. Pressed and pressed but didnae quite impress. It will come though.

Lewis Stevenson - Industrious first half as ever, magnificent second, a fine attacking game, what a good laddie he is. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

James Collins - Has his knockers, me included. Today, he was fantastic and worked his socks off, he will sleep well tonight, just try to stay on your feet pal. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Danny Handling - The best I have seen Danny play for Hibs, first half he was sometimes unplayable, worked his socks off, scored a good goal and chased and harried until he could no more. Pressed and pressed and pressed.

Subs

I was surprised to see Scott Robertson come off, he is a smashing player, but Tudur Jones slotted in a did fine, winning a couple of crucial headers when it mattered.

Caldwell came on and ten minutes later was taken back off. Why? Well some suggested he was injured, for me I think its because he did not try, you cannae be a fresh sub and no chase the ball down, he did just that, sorry son, you won't get away with being half arsed under Terry & Mo. Bit of time wasting going too, rightly so.

Terry & Mo - I can see the changes already, I have not been too excited about the appointment, but this is one where I think maybe I am wrong, its not pretty but its effective and we love a team of players who play for the jersey, these boys did that today, in spades.

Man of the match - Well there may just have been a few players who earned the accolade today, some smashing performances from Maybury, Forster, Hanlon, Stevenson, Robertson, Cairney, Collins and Handling but for me the men of the match are the Hibernian supporters, led by the young team of fans who sing and back the team for 90 minutes, magnificent, each and every one of us, we carried the team over the line today.

Referee - Hibs need to discuss this arsehole with the SFA, some of his decisions today are bordering on cheating.

Superb mate, cheers.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3577 Post(s)
    vCash
    Accurate summary as always. Attitude and effort improving. Really good team performance. Hibs support were great.

Only pisser was Thompson who was a total c*** and questions should be asked of this cretin who, despite being happily photographed,smiling with gunts while they do the 1-5 gesture, is STILL being handed Hibs games to referee.
    I started out with nothing and i`ve still got most of it left.

" Without people, you`re nothing.." - Joe Strummer.

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2517 Post(s)
    vCash

The team...

Subs

Hibbybilly thanks this post.

Think I might nip over to Gorgie Farm and count some Chickens before they've hatched

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    726 Post(s)
    vCash

I was surprised to see Scott Robertson come off, he is a smashing player, but Tudor Jones slotted in a did fine, winning a couple of crucial headers when it mattered.
    People were suggesting he was injured? Hopefully not as he is starting to show his quality it seems.

Tremendous result today and a further sign that we are in good hands

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    107 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinc View Post
    Superb mate, cheers.
    DITTO

Quite a bit past it radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6431 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    What a great read just before I sit and watch it on Sportscene Mark, thanks mate and am glad ye all had a smashing tour
    Spotted Forza a couple of times in the crowd close-ups.

Cameraman using his head as a light meter perhaps.

Mustang Loving Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1514 Post(s)
    vCash
    Always look forward to an 1875 "Just Back" thread. It's like waiting for the Pink after the game.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink View Post
    Spotted Forza a couple of times in the crowd close-ups.

Cameraman using his head as a light meter perhaps.
    I was just amazed that they caught Daz on camera twice, and never captured him eating tbh Doc!

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1342 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just watched Sportscene.

Fantastic from the guys who made the journey. Much noise.

Great finish from Handling. I like him.

Craig Thomson is a disgrace as a referee. I'm more angry at the first booking than the second. At least the second can in some realm be a mistake. The first was unbelievable. If anyone was getting booked there it should've been the Ross county player for raising his hands. Thompson made that decision to book Paul Cairney for fcuk all.

Atlanta Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    590 Post(s)
    vCash
    seems you were im'pressed'

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2505 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just watched the highlights...great finish from Danny Handling (could have been offside ?) and great work from Liam Craig to set him up. Harsh booking for Cairney to start with and a ridiculous second yellow. It wasn't a penalty but it definitely did not merit a second yellow. Poor, poor decision from Thomson.

Have to say though that was some run from Paul Cairney and reminded me of the player we had in the first few months of last season. I love to see midfielders driving forward at a defence like he did and taking on players, defenders hate facing that sort of player. More please Paul...
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2208 Post(s)
    vCash

A lot of people might be having to eat their words then!

Said in reply to one of your posts a few weeks ago that I felt there was a player in there but either our set up or lack of understanding or whatever was holding him back. Hopefully we will see the best of him in coming weeks and a hat trick in the derby

Adult Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Bob View Post
    People were suggesting he was injured? Hopefully not as he is starting to show his quality it seems.

Tremendous result today and a further sign that we are in good hands
    Definitely had some kind of injury. Was limping quite heavily when he came on to the park at the end of the game. Really hope it's nothing too bad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)
    vCash

The team...

Subs

First post in years but I'm nit sure you were actually at the game today , Craig set up goal , McGivern strong defending from start to finish and as for pressed, pressed and pressed perhaps you should take up ironing which I'm sure your skills may be more suited too TBGAWA

****ed off Radge

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash
    Sounds good, looking forward to seeing us at Easter Road, where we'll still be improving

When will Butcher find out about his appeal? Just in time for the home crowd perhaps..... Wouldn't surprise me any.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

Since 1875

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just in, what a day!!!! Bounce tours are tremendous!

Atlanta Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    590 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGod4 View Post
    First post in years but I'm nit sure you were actually at the game today , Craig set up goal , McGivern strong defending from start to finish and as for pressed, pressed and pressed perhaps you should take up ironing which I'm sure your skills may be more suited too TBGAWA
    classic!

Administrator

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4937 Post(s)
    vCash
    dinnae gee up the day job

Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.

Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

Norwegian Hibs Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    vCash

The team...

Subs

thanks Mark

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    Can only echo this well done all who traveled terry has united the support didn't make it myself but no a few who returned on the PAv bus delighted for all who made the trip up

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    vCash
    Fantasic day. Good to see the team
    fight for a well deserved victory. I have to say Collins was emence, it will click for him and when it does i reckon 200000 will be a bargain. As for that arsehole at the end. Grow up ya wee prick, there was a 1000 of us in Dingwall today and everyone of us would wear the green and white with pride, youve had your chance, by $#@! you better prove it to Terry you want to stay or its cherio.. Great day all round tho ..

Hungry Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    840 Post(s)
    vCash
    Good read, thanks Mark. Sounds like Handling could flourish under the new management team. I also feel Lewis Stevenson will be "reborn" thanks to them. Promising signs.

Space Cadet Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    972 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue toon hibby View Post
    Good read, thanks Mark. Sounds like Handling could flourish under the new management team. I also feel Lewis Stevenson will be "reborn" thanks to them. Promising signs.
    and they are both young... stevenson is youngish.... I can see a few players flourish under the management

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great day out , pity I knocked my laptop over and broke the $#@!in screen when I got home though . A special mention from me to the haggis pies

Shameless Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2730 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    Great day out , pity I knocked my laptop over and broke the $#@!in screen when I got home though . A special mention from me to the haggis pies
    The Haggis pies were superb,genius putting Tatties on the top.

Hibs take note!
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

Player Sponsor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4717 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    The Haggis pies were superb,genius putting Tatties on the top.

Hibs take note!
    Haggis pies you say?

Roll on the 26th.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Its all about opinions pal, must get back to my ironing.
    nil satis nisi optimum

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4280 Post(s)
    vCash
    How good is it to wake up on a Sunday morning and read a report like that?

Thanks @1875
    Space to let

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great day out .thanks to all at the bounce for a fantastic day out,my daughter had a magic day out,she really enjoyed herself big shout to stevie c good to have a few pints with you mate , also big shout to JFTB ,looked after us well after a dodgy start.........ha ha no more funny fags for you until coach seats are sorted

Gray Boot Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex1875 View Post
    Great day out .thanks to all at the bounce for a fantastic day out,my daughter had a magic day out,she really enjoyed herself big shout to stevie c good to have a few pints with you mate , also big shout to JFTB ,looked after us well after a dodgy start.........ha ha no more funny fags for you until coach seats are sorted
    Great day oot, sair heed this morning. Literally woke up singing "Come on Butchers boys, we'll make all the noise, we say $#@! the Heaaarts, we say $#@! the Heaaaarts". Feeling good man...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by langtounhibby View Post
    Great day oot, sair heed this morning. Literally woke up singing "Come on Butchers boys, we'll make all the noise, we say $#@! the Heaaarts, we say $#@! the Heaaaarts". Feeling good man...

We were even on the telly

Gray Boot Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzahibs View Post
    We were even on the telly
    Ken. Braw photo eh.

I'm a Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3814 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ken. Braw photo eh.

I've seen better

Space Cadet Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    972 Post(s)
    vCash

i was trying to work out what was getting sung but couldnt quite make it out ha

I like it

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    vCash

The team...

Subs

Best display this season by far,Scott Robertson seems to better week on week,all down its seems to hard work,go on tels green & white army

Gunt Hating Uncle Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTortolano View Post
    Always look forward to an 1875 "Just Back" thread. It's like waiting for the Pink after the game.
    Ditto. Cheers for that Mark, quite an accurate reflection of the game. Stevenson was my MOM though, quite superb throughout and a great engine. Should've scored at the end though perhaps.

Great day oot with Bounce Tours as usual, just like to thank Piltonstany for arranging it all!!! Lmao...,
    Mon the Hibs...

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6584 Post(s)
    vCash
    Good to see you back doing what you do best in making friends...

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great effort from the boys, the team put in great effort as well.
    Spot on assessment @1875..
    My MOTM was Collins, he puts in some shift, but Stevenson could easily be a rival for MOTM with a good game also....
    Bounce tour was brilliant, cracking day out, cheers guys, great craic....

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)
    vCash

Long live the Bounce tours, mental day oot. GGTTH

Sunshine on Leith
    You can't please everone i supose 1875, but i think you werny to far off with your "just back"

Anyway, i thought Stevenson and Collins were the best of a really good bunch and for that they share my MOTM from yesterday.

PS: Superb trip yesterday - thanks from me and my lads.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4462 Post(s)
    vCash
    I thought it was a pretty poor game with not many stand out performances.Plenty effort, but I'd expect that as an absolute given.Not seen the highlights, but cannae recall many saves from either goalie?

Happy to be in the next round, and understand TB/MM are making us hard to beat, but find myself at odds with alot of the opinion voiced on this thread.

****ed off Radge

Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3781 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southfieldhibby View Post
    I thought it was a pretty poor game with not many stand out performances.Plenty effort, but I'd expect that as an absolute given.Not seen the highlights, but cannae recall many saves from either goalie?

Happy to be in the next round, and understand TB/MM are making us hard to beat, but find myself at odds with alot of the opinion voiced on this thread.

Wasn't at the game, but from the highlights and the match report on BBC you'd be right it was a poor game. But the result is huge for us.

We hadn't scored since the Celtic game and that was in the middle of October, BBC also says that County only had 4 shots and had no shots on target and that's another huge improvement. We had 8 shots, with 4 on target which is another huge improvement because we're actually creating chances again.

I'm guessing what everyone is pleased about isn't the fact that there was plenty effort, but more that the players were physically capable of putting in that effort for a change? Sounds like a whole new mentality and that the players are either getting fitter or using their fitness in a better way...

Not quite sure what it is you're looking for from Hibs, I doubt it's much different from the rest of us, but it'll come in steps, and we took a huge one yesterday imo.
    Illegitimi non carborundum.

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1342 Post(s)
    vCash

I think a win (like hen's teeth lately), a goal (as rare as rocking horse $#@!) and a clean sheet are justifiable reasons to be pleased and optimistic.

We won't be as good as Barcelona until at next season at the earliest but it's a start.

- - - Updated - - -

I think a win (like hen's teeth lately), a goal (as rare as rocking horse $#@!) and a clean sheet are justifiable reasons to be pleased and optimistic.

We won't be as good as Barcelona until next season at the earliest but it's a start.

Heavenly Radge and all round bampot! Eden_Hibby's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    vCash
    99% of fans great mark apart from the pocket to the right of the goals in the hibs end, a group of 6or7 absoloutely pished then wanting to go fighting with there own fans who only asked them to sit down so a couple of bairns could see, totally unacceptable then want to go fighting with stewards, how come the main perpetrators never get thrown out or lifted then blame everybody else

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4462 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post

We won't be as good as Barcelona until next season at the earliest but it's a start.
    Because that's what I meant.

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammi View Post
    Wasn't at the game, but from the highlights and the match report on BBC you'd be right it was a poor game. But the result is huge for us.

We hadn't scored since the Celtic game and that was in the middle of October, BBC also says that County only had 4 shots and had no shots on target and that's another huge improvement. We had 8 shots, with 4 on target which is another huge improvement because we're actually creating chances again.

I'm guessing what everyone is pleased about isn't the fact that there was plenty effort, but more that the players were physically capable of putting in that effort for a change? Sounds like a whole new mentality and that the players are either getting fitter or using their fitness in a better way...

Not quite sure what it is you're looking for from Hibs, I doubt it's much different from the rest of us, but it'll come in steps, and we took a huge one yesterday imo.
    Totally agree. I didn't expect yesterday to be anything other than a game on game improvement, and that's what I got.

Radge

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5725 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden_Hibby View Post
    99% of fans great mark apart from the pocket to the right of the goals in the hibs end, a group of 6or7 absoloutely pished then wanting to go fighting with there own fans who only asked them to sit down so a couple of bairns could see, totally unacceptable then want to go fighting with stewards, how come the main perpetrators never get thrown out or lifted then blame everybody else
    Never seen that Dougie.
    nil satis nisi optimum

GoGO Back To Forum