Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 114

Thread: Semi Final Bounce Tickets- SOLD Out

  1. #1
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291

    Semi Final Bounce Tickets- SOLD Out

    The bounce/sect43 can arrange tickets for anyone on our buses that wants to stand a mean 'sit' in the north.

    We will be in the same sect as sect43 - We have 40 tickets.

    These are 23 quid tickets...

    If you want one please PM me



    Cheers

    Bouncers in:

    Jamie (3)
    Mon Dieu (2)
    Brainwrong (2)
    ralphw (2)
    emerald green (2)
    Hibeehayds (2)
    Dub (3)
    ForzaHibs (3)
    STEVEN HFC 1875 (2)
    Bannox (2)
    Gogs43 (6)
    MixuDave
    wee162 (5)
    PiltonStany(5)


    Total: 40








    NO tickets available

  2. #2
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Aye, I'm in.

    will paypal in due course bro

  3. #3
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, I'm in.

    will paypal in due course bro
    Not a problem sir!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  4. #4
    Bounced Out!
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Am in mate

  5. #5
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    This would be great, I'll send my payment via PayPal tomorrow!

    They've given us a lot of seats, this will be interesting!

  6. #6
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Let's get as many as we possibly can through to hampden!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  7. #7
    Radge Donator
    hfc1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    48
    me & Ben please J'mon.

  8. #8
    Spaktacuradge



    Brainwrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1465 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    420

    Semi Final Bounce Tickets

    Cool. Me & mini-Brainwrong, please. Will send the cash ASAP.
    Happythankyoumoreplease.

  9. #9
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    612
    See this bugs me, sorry Jamie not you or the idea of all the bouncers getting seats together, i joined in with it at Killie, it is a great idea and one that should be at least able to be done more.
    No. it is the fact we have the whole north stand, but if you want to take your kids, then pay extortionate prices or get stuck in the $#@!ty part behind the goals with crap views, i just done get it.
    My laddie is 14, tall and would be absolutely fine with being able to see if everyone stands etc, so why not give the fans the option, a family section behind the goals like they have done, but also the option to pay a wee bit more for an adult ticket but still concessions for the kids if you want to go in the north, at least that way, you have a choice if your kids are that bit smaller etc.
    I weouldnt mind paying the adult price for the North and even a wee bit dearer concession for the laddie, but 46 for me and the laddie is just not on
    Shocking that families have to have the $#@! part of the ground for no apparent reason.......

    Sorry for the rant, but i will be on the bus anyway


    Even though i am saying it is not on...............i might bite the expensive bullet and join you
    GGTTH

  10. #10
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See this bugs me, sorry Jamie not you or the idea of all the bouncers getting seats together, i joined in with it at Killie, it is a great idea and one that should be at least able to be done more.
    No. it is the fact we have the whole north stand, but if you want to take your kids, then pay extortionate prices or get stuck in the $#@!ty part behind the goals with crap views, i just done get it.
    My laddie is 14, tall and would be absolutely fine with being able to see if everyone stands etc, so why not give the fans the option, a family section behind the goals like they have done, but also the option to pay a wee bit more for an adult ticket but still concessions for the kids if you want to go in the north, at least that way, you have a choice if your kids are that bit smaller etc.
    I weouldnt mind paying the adult price for the North and even a wee bit dearer concession for the laddie, but 46 for me and the laddie is just not on
    Shocking that families have to have the $#@! part of the ground for no apparent reason.......

    Sorry for the rant, but i will be on the bus anyway


    Even though i am saying it is not on...............i might bite the expensive bullet and join you
    Can you get him to take a pal?
    I'm taking the 2 laddies with me i had at Killie but i'm gonna get them tickets for the East and just meet them outside after. Paying 5 a ticket for them is better than 23 and they'll be able to see no probs
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  11. #11
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you get him to take a pal?
    I'm taking the 2 laddies with me i had at Killie but i'm gonna get them tickets for the East and just meet them outside after. Paying 5 a ticket for them is better than 23 and they'll be able to see no probs


    There is an idea....
    Bus fully booked though, but it is a thought, i will see what i can do, cheers Mikey
    GGTTH

  12. #12
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3750
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See this bugs me, sorry Jamie not you or the idea of all the bouncers getting seats together, i joined in with it at Killie, it is a great idea and one that should be at least able to be done more.
    No. it is the fact we have the whole north stand, but if you want to take your kids, then pay extortionate prices or get stuck in the $#@!ty part behind the goals with crap views, i just done get it.
    My laddie is 14, tall and would be absolutely fine with being able to see if everyone stands etc, so why not give the fans the option, a family section behind the goals like they have done, but also the option to pay a wee bit more for an adult ticket but still concessions for the kids if you want to go in the north, at least that way, you have a choice if your kids are that bit smaller etc.
    I weouldnt mind paying the adult price for the North and even a wee bit dearer concession for the laddie, but 46 for me and the laddie is just not on
    Shocking that families have to have the $#@! part of the ground for no apparent reason.......

    Sorry for the rant, but i will be on the bus anyway


    Even though i am saying it is not on...............i might bite the expensive bullet and join you
    I agree, they should have kids seats on the north, even if they charged a tenner for them? Although I will go were my sons go, I like going to the match with them along with my mates and family, its what forms our bond with Hibs.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  13. #13
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree, they should have kids seats on the north, even if they charged a tenner for them? Although I will go were my sons go, I like going to match with them along with my mates and family, its what forms our bond with Hibs.
    Yeah, as said a wee bit extra would be ok, a tenner would be fine.

    No joined up thinking again......
    GGTTH

  14. #14
    Radge

    1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Murraystoon
    Posts
    36,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5713 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    3750
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, as said a wee bit extra would be ok, a tenner would be fine.

    No joined up thinking again......
    The authorities don't care about the fans, only our money.
    nil satis nisi optimum

  15. #15
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The authorities don't care about the fans, only our money.
    Yeah
    It wouldnt take a genius to think, that with a 52,000 stadium, Hibs V Falkirk Semi final, lets do deals in all parts of the stadium for kids/families, lets give everyone a choice, get it filled, show people that it is not all about the bigot two.

    Why the seperation with families? I would understand for the younger generation, but give folks the option, its not to much to ask surely.
    A family section for those that want it with the very reasonable prices they have quoted, then as you say, maybe charge a tenner for kids in the other sections
    But who am i trying to kid.......


    Sorry for the thread hijack jamie
    GGTTH

  16. #16
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Agree with all you say HB!

    They would have been better with 20 adults and 10 kids for the north!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  17. #17
    Space Cadet Radge



    Perthhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    972 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    229
    Just out of curiosity how do the tickets get given to us if we get you to buy them? I will be travelling down with my dad from inverness and wont be able to go on the bus or anything??

  18. #18
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Perthhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just out of curiosity how do the tickets get given to us if we get you to buy them? I will be travelling down with my dad from inverness and wont be able to go on the bus or anything??
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bounce/sect43 can arrange tickets for anyone on our buses that wants to stand a mean 'sit' in the north.
    Always worth asking if there's an alternative.

    That's my payment sent J.

  19. #19
    Space Cadet Radge



    Perthhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    972 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Always worth asking if there's an alternative.

    That's my payment sent J.
    Wow never saw the first line.... off of a heavy night last night ha ha cancel my last unless there is an alternative

  20. #20
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Non bus goe'ers would need to come to the club were going too before 1130 am to collect or be in the edinburgh area on the thursday before the game!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  21. #21
    Since 1875


    hibeesbounceross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    62
    Hibs are keeping a block of 200 for us. Will put order in on 1 April. Money required by then.

  22. #22
    Radge Donator

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    920 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Perthhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow never saw the first line.... off of a heavy night last night ha ha cancel my last unless there is an alternative
    I meant, it's always worth asking if you could meet before the buses leave Edinburgh or at whatever pre-match place they go to (if any). I'd like to be a part of this Bounce/Sect43 seating as my cup final experience was very poor.

  23. #23
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6674 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The bounce/sect43 can arrange tickets for anyone on our buses that wants to stand a mean 'sit' in the north.

    We will be in the same sect as sect43

    These are 23 quid tickets...

    If you want one please send the money together with your username or a ref to bank details by 29th March.

    Bank Details are as follow:

    TSB:
    87-70-01, 85849862

    Or as a 'gift' to flag07@hibeesbounce.com


    Cheers

    Bouncers in:

    Jamie (2)
    Mon Dieu (2)
    I will take 3 J please. Will stick the money in next couple of days mate.
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  24. #24
    Shameless Radge




    PILTONSTANY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh's Waterfront
    Posts
    13,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2727 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    693
    4 for me,i think Wee162 is after 4 too.
    There's no other way
    There's no other way
    All that you can do
    Is watch them play

  25. #25
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Am in J, will square ye up in person bud ok

  26. #26
    Spaktacuradge



    Brainwrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1465 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    420
    That's the cash sent, J.
    Happythankyoumoreplease.

  27. #27
    Radge Donator
    ralphw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    46
    Two for me Jamie, money in acct tonight, many thanks

  28. #28
    Radge Donator
    ralphw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lincs
    Posts
    115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Two for me Jamie, money in acct tonight, many thanks
    Money sent on PP, thanks J

  29. #29
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, I'm in.

    will paypal in due course bro
    PM me when mate

    Quote Originally Posted by hibeehayds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am in mate
    ditto above

    Quote Originally Posted by hfc1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    me & Ben please J'mon.
    and above

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainwrong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cool. Me & mini-Brainwrong, please. Will send the cash ASAP.
    confirmed cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    There is an idea....
    Bus fully booked though, but it is a thought, i will see what i can do, cheers Mikey
    we have 1 spare seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I will take 3 J please. Will stick the money in next couple of days mate.
    cool I

    Quote Originally Posted by PILTONSTANY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4 for me,i think Wee162 is after 4 too.
    find oot mate

    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am in J, will square ye up in person bud ok
    cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Money sent on PP, thanks J


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  30. #30
    Radge Private Member



    dmn1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    Posts
    2,837
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1276 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    204
    Any chance of 3 Jamie?

    Sorry to be a pest but would you be able to post them to me? I would obviously cover the costs for recorded post.
    Its Liam Henderson to deliver...
    And David Gray has scored! The captain!
    Hibs are standing on the brink of history!


  31. #31
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Thats me paid ya radge

  32. #32
    Space Cadet Radge



    Perthhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany
    Posts
    2,174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    972 Post(s)
    vCash
    10
    Rep Power
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesbounceross View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibs are keeping a block of 200 for us. Will put order in on 1 April. Money required by then.
    Any chance you could let me know where so I can book tickets near that area?

  33. #33
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by dmn1989 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any chance of 3 Jamie?

    Sorry to be a pest but would you be able to post them to me? I would obviously cover the costs for recorded post.
    Sorry mate, not something i'd want to do at this stage


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  34. #34
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeehayds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am in mate
    Payment confirmed mate


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  35. #35
    Bounce Flag Co-Owner



    wee 162's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Sunny Leith
    Posts
    15,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    find oot mate
    Wee bro being a pain in the arse and not communicating atm, if he's going himself, then it will be 6, if he's going with mates then 4 or 5 (I'm aware these look the wrong way round, but they aren't!)...

    Will let you know asap man.

  36. #36
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by wee 162 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wee bro being a pain in the arse and not communicating atm, if he's going himself, then it will be 6, if he's going with mates then 4 or 5 (I'm aware these look the wrong way round, but they aren't!)...

    Will let you know asap man.
    Not a problemo matey


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  37. #37
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6674 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a problemo matey
    I will fire the dosh in tonight bro
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  38. #38
    Radge Donator
    dangerousdavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    36
    I reckon i'll go for about 6 tickets, are there spaces on a bus?
    Do you feel like a rock star? : I do actually.

    What is that term? : Passion at everything - when you're making that tea, make sure it's the best cup of tea ever. Everything's got to be the nuts.

  39. #39
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousdavid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon i'll go for about 6 tickets, are there spaces on a bus?
    nope, bus was sold out within 24 hours of the quarter final finishing are you edinburgh?


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  40. #40
    Radge Donator
    dangerousdavid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Southside
    Posts
    2,218
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nope, bus was sold out within 24 hours of the quarter final finishing are you edinburgh?
    Sure am. I'll confirm numbers and ship cash soon
    Do you feel like a rock star? : I do actually.

    What is that term? : Passion at everything - when you're making that tea, make sure it's the best cup of tea ever. Everything's got to be the nuts.

  41. #41
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerousdavid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sure am. I'll confirm numbers and ship cash soon
    Excellent mate, nae bother!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

  42. #42
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent mate, nae bother!
    hey bro, have you confirmed me as 2.

  43. #43
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey bro, have you confirmed me as 2.
    Gie him a break fella, he's busy in the kitchen making my tea

  44. #44
    Radge Monthly Contributor






    emerald green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Far away
    Posts
    3,684
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    950 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gie him a break fella, he's busy in the kitchen making my tea
    i thought it was the rolls order for the semi he was working on.... thats dead kind o him and ross. I've ordered some lorne sausage rolls.... barry.



    We'll take more care of you.....

    Hibees Bounce!

    Hibees Bounce!




  45. #45
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i thought it was the rolls order for the semi he was working on.... thats dead kind o him and ross. I've ordered some lorne sausage rolls.... barry.



    We'll take more care of you.....

    Hibees Bounce!

    Hibees Bounce!



    Nah he is currently making some nice food for me in his ocean view penthouse for my 6pm arrival. Will make sure him and Rossco mind set there alarms early on the 13th so they can make our rolls fresh bud :
    Being an admins fancy thing has its advantages you know











































  46. #46
    Baby Radge
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    0
    Am I down for 5 tickets? If not then 5 for me mate!

  47. #47
    Donator






    HATTIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Moredun
    Posts
    8,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3185 Post(s)
    vCash
    1396
    Rep Power
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah he is currently making some nice food for me in his ocean view penthouse for my 6pm arrival. Will make sure him and Rossco mind set there alarms early on the 13th so they can make our rolls fresh bud :
    Being an admins fancy thing has its advantages you know




















































    GGTTH

  48. #48
    Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge



    Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mississippi in the middle of a dry spell
    Posts
    27,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6674 Post(s)
    vCash
    5112
    Rep Power
    2056
    @JFTB paid my dosh mate
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die


    [© Daddy O'Hibee]



    If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself

  49. #49
    Radge Private Member







    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    3000
    Rep Power
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote










  50. #50
    Administrator






    Jamie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Leith.
    Posts
    46,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4936 Post(s)
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    1291
    Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hey bro, have you confirmed me as 2.
    Correct sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeAdam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am I down for 5 tickets? If not then 5 for me mate!
    Only those who have paid for tickets are listed, you've noted thou, once you get dosh to me your name goes onto the list

    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @JFTB paid my dosh mate
    Confirmed mate, many thanks!


    Hibs are standing on the brink of history...
    They've only gone and done it..
    They've only gone and won The Scottish Cup.




    Bounce Hibs Ladies Player Sponsorship

GoGO Back To Forum

Similar Threads

  1. SC Semi Final Tickets
    By kevinc in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 20-03-07, 15:46
  2. Semi Final sold out?
    By MisterHibster in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 30-01-07, 12:15
  3. Semi Final Tickets!!!
    By Cal_Hibby_4_Life in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 28-01-07, 16:28
  4. public sale for semi final tickets?
    By Chris_HFC#1 in forum General Hibs Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-03-06, 18:26

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •