vCash
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2248 Post(s)

Aberdeen cup game

Bit early yet but loadsa seats available. I was thinking over what Pa Broon said before the last meeting at ER. He said that the way to beat Hibs is to frustrate and hold them. then late in the game the supporters will turn on the team through frustration and Hibs can be picked off. He got that so true on the day. This coming cup game I hope everyone shows support for the whole game if its a stalemate and not turn on the players, as it plays into the hands of Aberdeen. I know its a tall ask what with our at times fickle support, but it really doesn't help turning on our own players.

Bounced Out!

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    644 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bit early yet but loadsa seats available. I was thinking over what Pa Broon said before the last meeting at ER. He said that the way to beat Hibs is to frustrate and hold them. then late in the game the supporters will turn on the team through frustration and Hibs can be picked off. He got that so true on the day. This coming cup game I hope everyone shows support for the whole game if its a stalemate and not turn on the players, as it plays into the hands of Aberdeen. I know its a tall ask what with our at times fickle support, but it really doesn't help turning on our own players.
    As a support, I think we'll struggle to avoid that. I also think we'll struggle to get 12,000 Hibbies.

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post

The only reason they got the win last time, after we pummelled them was due to the fact their goalie had the game of his life, and they got major lucky with a deflection into the path of Mcginn for their goal.
    They got seriously lucky with that result, imo it was not due to tactics they won, just major luck, daylight robbery it was, probably the best game clangers has ever had
    GGTTH

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    795 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hattrick baker View Post
    The only reason they got the win last time, after we pummelled them was due to the fact their goalie had the game of his life, and they got major lucky with a deflection into the path of Mcginn for their goal.
    They got seriously lucky with that result, imo it was not due to tactics they won, just major luck, daylight robbery it was, probably the best game clangers has ever had
    can't be true, senile sid reckons it was tactical ingenuity and he waited for hibs fans to moan then they went for the kill.

What a loady pish.......

GoGO Back To Forum