Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: half season ticket/celtic ticket freebie.

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)
    vCash

half season ticket/celtic ticket freebie.

A while ago I bought my brother a half season ticket which was valid from boxing day. I was told that it entitled him to a free celtic ticket and was issued with one. I thought that was a bargain. I was in the shop today and just found out by chance that the reason he had been given the celtic ticket was that his half season ticket seat number had been given away to someone else before his season ticket had been bought. I asked what would happen to my brother if he produced his season ticket on saturday at the celtic game and was told that he would be refused admission. While I now understand the system explained to me today by the girl in the shop who was very good with me when I became annoyed. I told her that her explaination was not put to me when I bought the ticket and that we wouldn't have given the free ticket away if we had been given proper information at the start. I wonder if anyone else was not given this information when purchasing their half season ticket and will turn up on saturday with their half season ticket and be refused, or was this a one off case. ?

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3978 Post(s)
    vCash
    Sure Jamie got issued with tickets for the Ross County game and the Celtic game for the same reason, told to use his S/T after that, although I could be wrong cause he waffles on a lot and I stop listening half the time lol

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    213 Post(s)
    vCash
    I purchased a S/T same time as I purchased my Final tickets.
    Can I still get a free ticket for the smellies game if I go down to ER today ( Fri 28th) or is the offer now closed??
    ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS OF AN APPROACHING NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IS THE BELIEF THAT ONES WORK IS TERRIBLY IMPORTANT

Justified Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3340 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I still get a free ticket for the smellies game if I go down to ER today ( Fri 28th) or is the offer now closed??
    Offer is closed man, 99% sure.

Serious Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
    Been closed about 3 weeks

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by x113 View Post
    A while ago I bought my brother a half season ticket which was valid from boxing day. I was told that it entitled him to a free celtic ticket and was issued with one. I thought that was a bargain. I was in the shop today and just found out by chance that the reason he had been given the celtic ticket was that his half season ticket seat number had been given away to someone else before his season ticket had been bought. I asked what would happen to my brother if he produced his season ticket on saturday at the celtic game and was told that he would be refused admission. While I now understand the system explained to me today by the girl in the shop who was very good with me when I became annoyed. I told her that her explaination was not put to me when I bought the ticket and that we wouldn't have given the free ticket away if we had been given proper information at the start. I wonder if anyone else was not given this information when purchasing their half season ticket and will turn up on saturday with their half season ticket and be refused, or was this a one off case. ?
    Same thing happened to me but I was given the correct information about the ticket for the celtic game. You might have noticed as well that the ticket has S/T exchange on it. This is basically saying that you have a season ticket but you have a different seat for that game. Did you get another ticket? I was wondering what would happen if you tried to use your season ticket as well, would it not work?

Bounced Out!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    644 Post(s)
    vCash
    ST holders' free tickets had to be claimed by 24th November. There were a fair amount of notices to be fair.

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    945 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by x113 View Post
    Hi mate. Got a spare freebie.

Will be in The Office from 1:30pm. You can't miss us. Tiny midget girl with an old guy, a completely bald guy in a Irish rugby top, 14 year old with blonde hair, and me.. the good looking one.

Bounced Out!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    945 Post(s)
    vCash
    I'll keep the ticket until 2pm-ish and if the OP doesn't turn up I'll then offer it to someone else.

GoGO Back To Forum