0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1007 Post(s)
    vCash

For The Attention of Leeann Dempster

Ms Dempster

The Administrators of this site received a mail from Andrew Sleight on 13 June 2014 requesting an official Club account on the Hibees Bounce and stating you were "keen ... to sign up for the Bounce asap -giving us a platform to communicate directly with users of the messageboard in order to clarify some matters that may arise. Hopefully it will help us to improve our level of communication with supporters."

So far the Official Hibernian FC account has made 1(ONE) post, 28th June, on the welcome thread acknowledging that you were in fact able to post.

Well I think the time has come for you to login, again, and 'communicate directly with users of the messageboard'(ie; Hibs fans) as to what the hell is happening at our Football Club.

Many of us are baffled and bewildered why, at this stage of the season, we are still waiting on the manager to work with a full first team squad capable of challenging for the Championship league title.
    This is the most important season for Hibs in as many years as I care to remember, probably since our last 'Great Adventure' to the lower leagues in 1998. Only this time, our return to the top division is by no means a certainty.

Since the end of last season we have 'released' approximately 14 first team players

Since the end of last season we have 'signed' 5 players who are currently playing in the first team squad.

We have now seen our main rivals to the challenge of returning to the Premier League(or whatever name it goes under now), not only defeat us, but are able to sign players, strengthen their first team squads, and start the season in a lot better shape than us.

Now given the well documented financial issues that both these clubs have experienced recently, I and many more Hibs fans are of the opinion that Hibs should be streets ahead of both these clubs.

We have been led to believe by Mr Petrie(your boss) that Hibs are a 'financial model' for most clubs, not only in Scotland but the UK, but we seem to be struggling to strengthen our first team squad. We still look at bringing in players through the loan system, yet other clubs(yes those two as well) are signing a number of players(more than 3) on permanent contracts. Why cant we?

You dont need to be a top Manager to see that the current Hibs first team squad is simply not good enough to make the necessary challenge to either win the Championship title, as you yourself stated was the target, or even gain a play-off position.

We are woefully short of cover and first choice quality in many areas of the park. Indeed some of these 'first choice' players are responsible for having us in this division in the first place. It seems after todays performance some of them are back to last seasons form. And we are only 3 games into the league season.
    They have shown they weren't good enough to keep us in the top division, it now looks like they aren't good enough to get us back in it.

Using the Official Hibernian FC account ...

Can you offer the Hibernian fans an explanation as to why we have not fully strengthened the first team squad now that the season is underway, and what plans, if any, we have of bringing players in before the transfer window is closed?
    The Daily Record

The jobs not finished 'til the paperworks done

Capital Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    547 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerhibby View Post
    Ms Dempster

Can you offer the Hibernian fans an explanation as to why we have not fully strengthened the first team squad now that the season is underway, and what plans, if any, we have of bringing players in before the transfer window is closed?

Brilliant post mate lets hope she has the guts to front up, won't be holding my breath though.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ms Dempster

Can you offer the Hibernian fans an explanation as to why we have not strengthened the first team squad now that the season is underway, and what plans, if any, we have of bringing players in before the transfer window is closed?
    Spot on. Looks to me like the board are quite happy as long as we finish in the top 4 and hope we fluke the play offs for promotion. It's $#@!ing embarrassing the fact we can't sign players due to budget constraints when hearts who are meant to be skint are signing players for fun.

Mustang Loving Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    723 Post(s)
    vCash
    She's had months to sort out the playing side of things, we are down to just over a week to assemble a team capable of challenging for promotion.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    392 Post(s)
    vCash
    First class post and I would bet you any amount of money you won't get a reply from the club. Something stinks
    "Life Is what Happens When Your Busy Making Other Plans"

Hibsterical Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    126 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLaCruz View Post
    First class post and I would bet you any amount of money you won't get a reply from the club. Something stinks
    If there's no response to Gunner's excellent open letter, then the suspicion held by many that the club take the fans for granted is confirmed.
    Clydesdale Bank Premier League Table
    06 October 2007 16:54
    1 Hibernian 9 9 21
    2 Celtic 8 21 19
    3 Rangers 9 15 19
    4 Dundee Utd 9 4 16
    5 Hearts 9 1 14
    6 Motherwell 9 -1 13

Toddler Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just back home to rural Cumbria ,another disappointment,don't know how long us fans have to suffer this ?, totally agree with this post . Tom Hart will be turning in his grave if he saw what was going on .

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    vCash
    Thanks for posting this Gunner, will watch closely for a reply. A failure to communicate a response will tell us all we need to know IMO.

Skivin cooncil Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    642 Post(s)
    vCash
    Maybe the poor woman has become part of the malaise.

Already.

If she doesn't do something soon,then E.R will be seeing crowds of 5k on a regular basis.
    A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree.

Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3188 Post(s)
    vCash
    Outstanding post Gunner/Admin Team
    It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)
    vCash
    Very well put. If she truly does this read this board then it is impossible not to reply to that without adding to the accusations of a disconnect between the club and the support.

Hamesick Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1152 Post(s)
    vCash
    Fantastic post GH and couldn't agree more .
    Lets see if/ how the response goes .

Another question; how much is LD permitted to sanction off her own back , which in turn , imo , will effect AS and the playing side of the club . Or do decisions, signings, wages and the like STILL have to meet approval of .................... A HIGHER AUTHORITY. Genuine question imo .

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2223 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well said CD. You've got across the points and frustrations we all feel. Let's hope we are given a positive response.

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support our site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ms DempsterThe Administrators of this site received a mail from Andrew Sleight on 13 June 2014 requesting an official Club account on the Hibees Bounce and stating you were "keen ... to sign up for the Bounce asap -giving us a platform to communicate directly with users of the messageboard in order to clarify some matters that may arise. Hopefully it will help us to improve our level of communication with supporters."So far the Official Hibernian FC account has made 1(ONE) post, 28th June, on the welcome thread acknowledging that you were in fact able to post.Well I think the time has come for you to login, again, and 'communicate directly with users of the messageboard'(ie; Hibs fans) as to what the hell is happening at our Football Club. Many of us are baffled and bewildered why, at this stage of the season, we are still waiting on the manager to work with a full first team squad capable of challenging for the Championship league title. This is the most important season for Hibs in as many years as I care to remember, probably since our last 'Great Adventure' to the lower leagues in 1998. Only this time, our return to the top division is by no means a certainty.Since the end of last season we have 'released' approximately 14 first team playersSince the end of last season we have 'signed' 5 players who are currently playing in the first team squad.We have now seen our main rivals to the challenge of returning to the Premier League(or whatever name it goes under now), not only defeat us, but are able to sign players, strengthen their first team squads, and start the season in a lot better shape than us. Now given the well documented financial issues that both these clubs have experienced recently, I and many more Hibs fans are of the opinion that Hibs should be streets ahead of both these clubs. We have been led to believe by Mr Petrie(your boss) that Hibs are a 'financial model' for most clubs, not only in Scotland but the UK, but we seem to be struggling to strengthen our first team squad. We still look at bringing in players through the loan system, yet other clubs(yes those two as well) are signing a number of players(more than 3) on permanent contracts. Why cant we?You dont need to be a top Manager to see that the current Hibs first team squad is simply not good enough to make the necessary challenge to either win the Championship title, as you yourself stated was the target, or even gain a play-off position.We are woefully short of cover and first choice quality in many areas of the park. Indeed some of these 'first choice' players are responsible for having us in this division in the first place. It seems after todays performance some of them are back to last seasons form. And we are only 3 games into the league season.They have shown they weren't good enough to keep us in the top division, it now looks like they aren't good enough to get us back in it.Using the Official Hibernian FC account ...Can you offer the Hibernian fans an explanation as to why we have not fully strengthened the first team squad now that the season is underway, and what plans, if any, we have of bringing players in before the transfer window is closed?
    That pretty much sums it up gunner top notch

get off yer bum an sing radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    941 Post(s)
    vCash
    I hope you also sent a copy via royal mail, because if she hasn't logged then there aint much chance it being read here

Just A Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3237 Post(s)
    vCash
    We know who reads threads and we will know if and when leeann reads this.

So my question to leeann is why is the pr man mr forsyth still used by the club. Does he take a Salary and what does he do?

"I want the fans to be proud of the team they see on the pitch”
    Alan Stubbs - Hibernian First Team Coach

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JFTB View Post
    We know who reads threads and we will know if and when leeann reads this.So my question to leeann is why is the pr man mr forsyth still used by the club. Does he take a Salary and what does he do?
    Interesting. Is the question of how often she reads threads off limits?

Freeloading Admin Radge
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1007 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Davy View Post
    I hope you also sent a copy via royal mail, because if she hasn't logged then there aint much chance it being read here
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    Interesting. Is the question of how often she reads threads off limits?
    my post is also to gauge how much 'the Club' want to 'engage with the fans'.

As Mr Sleights mail to us inferred ...

"Leeann Dempster is keen for us (to have an official club account) to sign up for the Bounce asap -giving us a platform to communicate directly with users of the messageboard in order to clarify some matters that may arise. Hopefully it will help us to improve our level of communication with supporters."

last activity on the Official Hibernian FC account was 07:18 17th august, this can be seen by any user on their profile page.

since that date we've had a derby defeat and a home league defeat to Falkirk. I think there would be many 'matters arising' that the club would want to, or should be, aware of.
    The Daily Record

The jobs not finished 'til the paperworks done

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2098 Post(s)
    vCash
    It will be interesting to hear why this has not been continued and taken forward. Hailed as part of the new rising sun its more another false dawn?

The fans hearing first, not just through the forums, hasn't happened.

As an aside ...

HibeesBounce 1 post : dotnet 0

- - - Updated - - -

It's the fans, Bouncers, fault again
    Space to let

Mustang Loving Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    723 Post(s)
    vCash
    Last season wasn't just a bad season, it was the worst I can ever remember. History might bring up worst Hibs teams and stats, but the manor in how we were relegated was as bad as I've ever witnessed. What did we need? Three points from our last remaing 5-6 games, all against bottom 6 teams. Not only that, but we spunked away a 2-0 lead in the play offs at home. Like I said worst I can remember.

Anyway after all of that, the fans slowly started to come out of our daze, and stuck with the club. Everyone of us were BADLY let down, but we were willing to back and give Leeann and Alan our full support. The fans turned up preseason backing the team and in good spirit, and for what? Most of the deadwood was emptied and I like many believed we would see 6-7 quality players join us. High earners like Collins and McGivern were sold and I'm sure the wage budge must have been halved. Did they think a few good results preseason against diddy teams would make us believe this squad is good enough to challenge for promotion?

What happened to the promise of quality? I'm sure everyone's definition of quality is different, but I've seen ZERO quality brought in. We have signed potential good players, maybe above average, but no quality from what I've seen.

So after all the $#@! we endured last year, is this your thanks? You have about 9 days to turn this around, if not it will be the biggest mistake Leeann/Petrie/Farmer will ever make. Failure to gain promotion will signal an exodus of fans to give up. Season ticket sales will plunder and rightly so, fans will walk away from Hibs and follow them from the vidiprinter on Sky Sports.

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great post, just got home at 00.30 Sunday morning totally pissed off another disappointing day, give stubbsy something tae work wae ffs

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2223 Post(s)
    vCash

So my question to leeann is why is the pr man mr forsyth still used by the club. Does he take a Salary and what does he do?
    Great question.

Space Cadet Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    743 Post(s)
    vCash
    One good player for each position in first 11, one player able to replace each each one and still able to do a good job and a youth player to come in as a result

Her model not ours

We dont even have the first step

5 players including loans cannae replace the amount we released!!

It is heartbreaking seeing what is going on at our club.....

I guess luckily im in germany and dont have to fork out for a season ticket wich has stayed at premiership price as it will damage the squad if they give a certain amount back!

Wheres that money gone to?

A new backroom staff and coaching staff?

Fantastic! Now all we need to do is dilly dally for next ten years waiting for the new youth development system to come to the fore and we will see another team like the golden generation.....

But what about until then? We need to invest in players THEN wait not just wait!
    "“Fans want to see a winning team, but they want to see a team that’s committed and passionate and giving everything they can for the jersey,” he told the Evening News. “They want to see them playing at a tempo that they can enjoy...I’d love to see the fans come back and give them a winning Hibs team playing lovely football. The ultimate vision is to see the ground rocking and I’m very confident that will come."

Nutty Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ms Dempster

The Administrators of this site received a mail from Andrew Sleight on 13 June 2014 requesting an official Club account on the Hibees Bounce and stating you were "keen ... to sign up for the Bounce asap -giving us a platform to communicate directly with users of the messageboard in order to clarify some matters that may arise. Hopefully it will help us to improve our level of communication with supporters."

Great post GH. You should put it in letter form as well and hand deliver it to the Club to make sure she gets it

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    392 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perthhibee View Post
    One good player for each position in first 11, one player able to replace each each one and still able to do a good job and a youth player to come in as a result

Her model not ours

We dont even have the first step

5 players including loans cannae replace the amount we released!!

It is heartbreaking seeing what is going on at our club.....

I guess luckily im in germany and dont have to fork out for a season ticket wich has stayed at premiership price as it will damage the squad if they give a certain amount back!

Wheres that money gone to?

A new backroom staff and coaching staff?

Fantastic! Now all we need to do is dilly dally for next ten years waiting for the new youth development system to come to the fore and we will see another team like the golden generation.....

But what about until then? We need to invest in players THEN wait not just wait!

I agree with your post but the one point your missed...in 10 years time where will Hibs be? and with what at our disposal? we now find ourselves stuck in a lower league our club could end up in much more trouble financially if we stay down. We could lose so much before this golden generation are even born
    "Life Is what Happens When Your Busy Making Other Plans"

Hungry Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    592 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MixuDave View Post
    Outstanding post Gunner/Admin Team
    Agreed mate - and not before time. For far too long now the Hibs publicity machine has been "talking the talk" and they have failed every time to "walk the walk". I held high hopes with LD's appointment that a new dawn in PR was upon us but it has already faded after a bright start. Fans, including myself, are already finding other things to do with their time and money and it's time the Club showed some real ambition by stumping up and setting Hibs up for a real challenge, otherwise their words are empty and meaningless. Personally, I agree with other posters who have already suggested that their real intent is to restructure the whole set-up whilst in the Championship for a couple of seasons and so far I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

Baby Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    vCash
    @Gunnerhibby

Well said. Great post.

I reckon you've managed to articulate the exasperation felt by the vast majority of Hibs fans.

Radge Donator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    335 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well said Gunner.

I hope supporter branches and other sites are writing to the club in a similar fashion.

Answers are needed.
    We are hibernian fc , we hate jam tarts and we hate dundee we will fight wherever we will be, because we are the mental HFC
    The only team to sing about, the only team to see, the only team in Edinburgh, HibernianFC
    In your Gorgie slums, you rake the bucket for something to eat, you find a dead rat and you think its a treat, in your Gorgie Slums

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2151 Post(s)
    vCash
    Not if they don't log in, we won't. This thread could have already been read by the club? Just not in a logged in manner...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    93 Post(s)
    vCash
    Becoming clear to me that Petrie hoped the "winds of change" marketing would be enough to withhold the siege and he could bank on 8k minimum through the gates for the season in order to bring in the bare minimum to put out a side.

The club has absolutely no ambition to make it into the SPL at the first time of asking, and appears to be happy with 2 or 3 seasons in the 1st division.

We are on route to becoming what Dundee became (in fairness their gates will outdo ours soon) and Petrie will only give one if gates drop below 8k.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    vCash
    I wonder if there's been any hastily arranged Board Meetings following yesterday's result and the understandable reaction to it. You'd hope so but I have the feeling that they'll just batten down the hatches, we'll get more 'stronger together' bull$#@! from that oxygen thief Forsyth and we'll be lucky to make another loan signing. I hate our Board I really do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    vCash
    So glad my laddies 2pm sat kickoffs this season ,!!

I expect at least 3 signings this week 😉
    When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

Just A Radge Admin

Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3237 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SKII View Post
    Not if they don't log in, we won't. This thread could have already been read by the club? Just not in a logged in manner...

I forgot about that

Maybe we should turn off guest viewing forever

"I want the fans to be proud of the team they see on the pitch”
    Alan Stubbs - Hibernian First Team Coach

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)
    vCash
    I forgot about that

Maybe we should turn off guest viewing forever
    Oh don't upset them anymore !!

radge grandad radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1102 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oo2beahibby View Post
    If there's no response to Gunner's excellent open letter, then the suspicion held by many that the club take the fans for granted is confirmed.
    We dont need to wait for a response to the, as you say, excellent open letter, we all know that already.

The Hibee Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    82 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent Gunner. I don't mind investing my money in Hibs even though times are hard. I love the club. I've got my sons and daughter loving this club. I now bring my grandchildren to Easter Road they deserve better than what is going on at the minute. Please Leeann walk with my children, grandchildren and myself after another home game defeat to gauge the misery that is caused by the failure of our club to invest properly in first team players, or at least please honestly answer the original excellent post by our respected Hibees Bounce administrator.
    If it helps I do believe you care and will turn this mess that is Hibernian FC around by supporting the manager.

Goalie Radge
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great post.
    "I'm considering the situation..." Alex Harvey

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    vCash
    Is george Craig not in charge of player recruitment now?

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1275 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Central_Hibee View Post
    Is george Craig not in charge of player recruitment now?
    No...it's a guy called Graeme Mathie
    "I can't stress enough how important it is to be in possession of the football - it is better to be the matador rather than the bull"

John Hughes

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    388 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenmachine View Post
    No...it's a guy called Graeme Mathie
    It hardly seems worth having anybody.

Maple Leaf Radge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    329 Post(s)
    vCash
    Well said, Colin, I can say that post certainly speaks for me and many others.

Registering on here (and hibs.net) then not following through with the stated intention of posting and communicating occasionally leaves one with the inescapable thought that there are things to hide.

There are many good points in the opening post so I'll just pick up on one of them:

‘Many of us are baffled and bewildered why, at this stage of the season, we are still waiting on the manager to work with a full first team squad capable of challenging for the Championship league title.’

It's a sub-issue in the scheme of things but I'd really love to know why Hibs can't be ready and prepared at the BEGINNING of the season as other teams appear to be. Are points at the start of the season worth less than those in the middle or at the end?

In truth, there doesn't seem any intention at all to spend the necessary funds needed for players, they're biding their time, hoping that the current staff have enough to get them into a fringe play-off spot. If that fails then spending is being tailored to a longer stay in the Championship.

Meanwhile Petrie hides away behind closed doors waiting for a result or two and for the fans to be appeased, for the clamour to die down yet again. Experience tells him that if he ducks the issue and stays out of the firing line when people are angry, a couple of wins will once more take the heat off him.
    Last edited by Stu; 24-08-14 at 14:34.

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    382 Post(s)
    vCash
    Ms Dempster

No far enough for me Gunner... should have bounced them the $#@! out.

Get the message to these people.....

$#@!ing charlatans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)
    vCash
    Excellent post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)
    vCash
    Great post Colin

Radge Donator

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    867 Post(s)
    vCash
    Just gonnie bump this up. Leanne should be answering this.

Baldy radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    350 Post(s)
    vCash
    I've tweeted her to ask why she's not answered.

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3447 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bod Fraudsquad View Post
    So glad my laddies 2pm sat kickoffs this season ,!!

I expect at least 3 signings this week 😉
    Bod, I hope one of them isn't replacing your laddie otherwise you will just have to go to ER instead
    They're gone, not here, forgotten
    The maroon brigade now cry
    The city is now Hibernian
    The team that would not die

[© Daddy O'Hibee]

Radge Private Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    865 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowiecabbage View Post
    I've tweeted her to ask why she's not answered.
    I hope she's more occupied in getting players signed up, than coming on the bounce to answer a post.

Possible wishful thinking on both parts

C'mon Leanne give us something to be excited about please

Radge Private Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    199 Post(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Bod, I hope one of them isn't replacing your laddie otherwise you will just have to go to ER instead
    You know what D,

I actually get much more outta supporting my sons team ,

He's only let me down once (a straight red last season ) in over 300 games !!!

Compare that with supporting hibs over 35 years 😱

Tbf I'll be at ER tomorrow to see us win 👍
    When a thing ceases to be a subject of controversy, it ceases to be a subject of interest.

Twitching radge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    255 Post(s)
    vCash
    Good post Dudge, but........

Is anyone really surprised?

The wind of change that was going to propel our club back to the premier league never did get above a breeze, did it?
    The board just stopped talking about it after they had charged everyone Premier League prices for their Season Ticket. Glad to see that the quality is in positions all through the team though.

Here's a message to the Hibernian Board... Get yersels tae $#@!

GoGO Back To Forum