• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 50 of 53

    Thread: How long.....

    1. #1
      Radge Donator

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Bathgate
      Posts
      1,364
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1118
      Rep Power
      79

      How long.....

      .....before we get the twice annual message from AS or LD about how difficult it has been to make signings?

    2. #2
      Radge Donator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      westsidehibs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      livi
      Posts
      332
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
      .....before we get the twice annual message from AS or LD about how difficult it has been to make signings?
      Monday if none are made this week .

    3. #3
      Radge Donator




      is no rite in the heid
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      MikeyPaget1875's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      Lower Ravelston
      Posts
      1,356
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      24
      Fear not signings are immanent?

      Hmmmm

      Am no even convincing masel here!!!

    4. #4
      Baby Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      lochgelly
      Posts
      1
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Heard Shane Duffy centre half 6' 4" from Everton immanent

    5. #5
      Twitching radge


      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Gracey Baby crewville
      Posts
      7,140
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      49
      I'll go for a week on Wednesday. She does seem to like her midweek statements.

    6. #6
      Heavenly Radge and all round bampot!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      MSG_07's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Lapland
      Posts
      897
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      16
      Supposed to have at least three signed by tomorrow I remember reading.

    7. #7
      Radge Donator

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Bathgate
      Posts
      1,364
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1118
      Rep Power
      79

    8. #8
      A True Gadgie/Gadgess
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      FTJT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Manchester
      Posts
      1,850
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      42
      seems alright to be honest. confirms we've put deals (plural) on the table. I'm optimistic that the hold-up is because we're speaking to players with options, rather than because the money on the table is $#@!
      Guardian-knitting muesli-reading No Logo "baa-baa green sheep" student PC thought police

    9. Likes GordonTurnbull liked this post
    10. #9
      Radge Donator

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Bathgate
      Posts
      1,364
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1118
      Rep Power
      79
      Quote Originally Posted by FTJT View Post
      seems alright to be honest. confirms we've put deals (plural) on the table. I'm optimistic that the hold-up is because we're speaking to players with options, rather than because the money on the table is $#@!
      I'm getting the feeling that we are absolutely skint. Maybe more so than we think.

    11. #10
      Heavenly Radge and all round bampot!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      MSG_07's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Lapland
      Posts
      897
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      16
      Really disappointed we haven't seen at least another 2 players signed in time for tomorrow.

    12. #11
      Twitching radge


      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Bill Oddies Beard's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Gracey Baby crewville
      Posts
      7,140
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      49
      Quote Originally Posted by FTJT View Post
      seems alright to be honest. confirms we've put deals (plural) on the table. I'm optimistic that the hold-up is because we're speaking to players with options, rather than because the money on the table is $#@!
      I know which option I'd bet on!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
      I'm getting the feeling that we are absolutely skint. Maybe more so than we think.

      Aye, me too, Shades.

      Still, all that glory was worth it, eh?

    13. #12
      Radge Donator
      is Radge Hibee
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      bigmanandy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      The East Stand
      Posts
      5,983
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1075
      Rep Power
      37
      Didn't LD say last week during that Vale game that 'signing'S' would be made this week.

      I personally think Hibs are having problems attracting players to ER or the players they want to come here.
      We are hibernian fc , we hate jam tarts and we hate dundee we will fight wherever we will be, because we are the mental HFC
      The only team to sing about, the only team to see, the only team in Edinburgh, HibernianFC
      In your Gorgie slums, you rake the bucket for something to eat, you find a dead rat and you think its a treat, in your Gorgie Slums

    14. #13
      Radge Donator
      is sore from Insanity workouts.
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Zellviren's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2008
      Location
      Lincolnshire, England
      Posts
      667
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      77
      Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
      I personally think Hibs are having problems attracting players to ER or the players they want to come here.
      I don't think that's a secret.

      Perhaps the biggest issue is whether or not we, as fans, will accept signings that are fine at this level (Scottish Championship), with another clearout next year depending on promotion. I think too many of us are expecting Premiership quality signings which, quite honestly, aren't going to happen unless we pay well over the odds to compensate for those players dropping down a level; as in, Kris Boyd.

      There's no way we'll throw money at the problem. Nothing I've seen since Dempster has come in suggests to me that we will. Alas, I think we really need to speculate to get out of this hole... And it's not in this boards nature to do so.

    15. Likes bigmanandy liked this post
    16. #14
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Edinburgh
      Posts
      60
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      2
      Quote Originally Posted by Zellviren View Post
      I don't think that's a secret.Perhaps the biggest issue is whether or not we, as fans, will accept signings that are fine at this level (Scottish Championship), with another clearout next year depending on promotion. I think too many of us are expecting Premiership quality signings which, quite honestly, aren't going to happen unless we pay well over the odds to compensate for those players dropping down a level; as in, Kris Boyd.There's no way we'll throw money at the problem. Nothing I've seen since Dempster has come in suggests to me that we will. Alas, I think we really need to speculate to get out of this hole... And it's not in this boards nature to do so.
      I think you are spot on why not gamble for once not like newco & The Savile's, but a sensible punt at half decent sqaud promotion and a decent 2 cup run's will cover the out lay and increase ST and attendences. Come on it's been sht for years take a chance we even might start to ENJOY it again remember that?

    17. #15
      Muirhouse Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      stickyRicky's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Edinburgh
      Posts
      4,926
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      29
      Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
      Didn't LD say last week during that Vale game that 'signing'S' would be made this week.

      I personally think Hibs are having problems attracting players to ER or the players they want to come here.
      That's my thinking too. Offered contracts to players who have been offered better elsewhere or aren't willing to play in the championship.

    18. #16
      Bounced Out!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Cantona's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      Edinburgh West
      Posts
      1,286
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      I know it can be difficult to attract players down to the Championship especially ones from England or who don't know Hibs or the Scottish game. But what gets on my goat is the spin coming out of ER.

      ''We want quality not Quantity.......Or in other words Stubbs has been told he will not be getting anything like the 10 players or so we actually need. Hence the fact he is in the press today talking about playing kids.

      ''We want to make sure any new players have the right profile to play for Hibs''.......For profile read wage demands

      ''Signings are imminent''......Then when nobody arrives we are told how hard everyone is working behind the scenes to bring in players.

      Its all a crock of $#@!. We are not attracting players because the ones we want are getting better offers elsewhere.
      If we want to compete with Huns/Gunts who seem to have no problem signing new players we will need to loosen the purse strings. There is no difference between Petrie and Dempster in that respect.

    19. #17
      Baby Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Dalkeith
      Posts
      27
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by bigmanandy View Post
      Didn't LD say last week during that Vale game that 'signing'S' would be made this week.I personally think Hibs are having problems attracting players to ER or the players they want to come here.
      I think it's down to what they are being offered by Hibs against what they can get elsewhere

    20. #18
      Muirhouse Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      stickyRicky's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Edinburgh
      Posts
      4,926
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      29
      Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
      I know it can be difficult to attract players down to the Championship especially ones from England or don't know Hibs or the Scottish game. But what gets on my goat is the spin coming out of ER.

      ''We want quality not Quantity.......Or in other words Stubbs has been told he will not be getting anything like the 10 players or so we actually need. Hence the fact he is in the press today talking about playing kids.

      ''We want to make sure any new players have the right profile to play for Hibs''.......For profile read wage demands

      ''Signings are imminent''......Then when nobody arrives we are told how hard everyone is working behind the scenes to bring in players.

      Its all a crock of $#@!. We are not attracting players because the ones we want are getting better offers elsewhere.
      If we want to compete with Huns/Gunts who seem to have no problem signing new players we will need to loosen the purse strings. There is no difference between Petrie and Dempster in that respect.
      I didn't think we were gonna get anywhere near 10 players. And now i reckon we will only get about 3 or 4 from here on in. And that includes a goalkeeper.

    21. #19
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Scottish borders
      Posts
      119
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
      I know it can be difficult to attract players down to the Championship especially ones from England or don't know Hibs or the Scottish game. But what gets on my goat is the spin coming out of ER. ''We want quality not Quantity.......Or in other words Stubbs has been told he will not be getting anything like the 10 players or so we actually need. Hence the fact he is in the press today talking about playing kids.''We want to make sure any new players have the right profile to play for Hibs''.......For profile read wage demands''Signings are imminent''......Then when nobody arrives we are told how hard everyone is working behind the scenes to bring in players. Its all a crock of $#@!. We are not attracting players because the ones we want are getting better offers elsewhere.If we want to compete with Huns/Gunts who seem to have no problem signing new players we will need to loosen the purse strings. There is no difference between Petrie and Dempster in that respect.
      Is it a crock of $#@!? Personally I can't confirm or deny however I am struggling to think of players I am gutted about losing to others. Some of the players signed by others so far would never have been signed by Hibs this season or any other IMO

    22. #20
      Bounced Out!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Cantona's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      Edinburgh West
      Posts
      1,286
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by stickyRicky View Post
      I didn't think we were gonna get anywhere near 10 players. And now i reckon we will only get about 3 or 4 from here on in. And that includes a goalkeeper.
      To be truthful I never thought we would. I think the intention since we got relegated was always to hope like hell that a new manager could find a team in amongst last season left overs and pray that a few kids are ready to step up. Add 3 or 4 new additions preferably loans were the parent club is picking up most of the wage and that will essentially be our squad for the new season.

      I think we will have a fight on our hands to finish third let alone get promoted..... and ''Leeanne'' wonders why nobody is buying season tickets.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
      Is it a crock of $#@!? Personally I can't confirm or deny however I am struggling to think of players I am gutted about losing to others. Some of the players signed by others so far would never have been signed by Hibs this season or any other IMO
      Its more to do with the fact that our rivals are constantly strengthening and we are not. I don't expect us to pay the big wages that the likes of Boyd and Miller will getting but Its beyond comprehension what we still don't have a goalkeeper after 3 weeks of pre season training.

    23. #21
      ****ed off Radge

      is a radge
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Hammi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      6,623
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      161
      Hibs won't spend anything we don't have
      With less than 6000 season tickets we're gonna continue he to struggle.

      Hibs need to take a risk in order to convince others to sign up otherwise nothing will really happen..
      Even if we don't get enough folk signed up preseason a decent start to the season will likely see half season sign ups.
      I'm usually overly optimistic, now I'm starting to doubt we'll be anywhere near ready for the start of the campaign.
      Illegitimi non carborundum.

    24. #22
      Player Sponsor

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Nikki's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      edinburgh
      Posts
      2,835
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Contribute If you enjoy reading the
      content here, click the below
      image to support our site.
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      92
      Quote Originally Posted by MSG_07 View Post
      Really disappointed we haven't seen at least another 2 players signed in time for tomorrow.
      Why disappointed they aren't signed? Its a friendly match. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of trialists playing tomorrow. As Stubbs keeps saying he is happy to wait and get the quality, and now he is very close to them saying yes. Must be very frustrating for him aswell as us fans

    25. Likes Dub liked this post
    26. #23
      Radge Donator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      westsidehibs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      livi
      Posts
      332
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      10
      Baffles me when folk diss kano and his plans but are happy to go through the same $#@! year in year out.
      we are notorious for paying poor wages and I reckon this will be the reason for players not being here.
      for people to think petrie hasn't got his hands in all this are deluded .
      If the club where showing ambition to go straight back up they would have shown there hand by now.
      Same old same old our club is $#@!ed

    27. Likes JFTB liked this post
    28. #24
      Radge Private Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Smurf's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2003
      Location
      Suburbia
      Posts
      29,243
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      123
      We got relegated last season because our players were not good enough. We've emptied 16? And signed 1? Concerned? Too true I am. Talking of wanting promotion is one thing. We are NOT seeing thus far a strategy being implemented to actually deliver on that statement....

    29. #25
      Boring Old Fart




      is fcukin knackered
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Dr Shrink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Posts
      18,606
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
      Baffles me when folk diss kano and his plans but are happy to go through the same $#@! year in year out.
      Who are these people?
      Heard a few voices looking for more meat on the bones on Kano's bid, which is fair enough. I don't think many know enough to make an informed decision.
      I don't know a single Hibby who is happy to carry on with the same old $#@! to be honest.

      Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
      we are notorious for paying poor wages and I reckon this will be the reason for players not being here.
      Paying poor wages? Compared to which clubs?
      Rantic and the Minihuns before they went tits up? Ingerlish sides? True.

      But apart from that it's the case we pay pretty well top dollar.
      I don't believe the internet chat that we pay peanuts. From the (few) Hibs players I've had dealings with that's simply not the case. We may have lost out on individuals, but we are up there in terms of average wages or why would players have left SPL sides to join Hibs?

      Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
      for people to think petrie hasn't got his hands in all this are deluded .
      Ah. The 'deluded argument'.
      You win.

      Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
      If the club where showing ambition to go straight back up they would have shown there hand by now.
      Same old same old our club is $#@!ed
      There are dozens of players touted to Hibs. How would you decide who to sign?
      First dibs? Alphabetical order?
      Or suss them out first?


      Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post
      We got relegated last season because our players were not good enough. We've emptied 16? And signed 1? Concerned? Too true I am. Talking of wanting promotion is one thing. We are NOT seeing thus far a strategy being implemented to actually deliver on that statement....
      Explain.

      Stubbs says he is looking to sign players of quality, and mentally strong enough to give it a real go.
      What is wrong with that strategy Smurf?

    30. #26
      Radge Private Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Smurf's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2003
      Location
      Suburbia
      Posts
      29,243
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      123
      Doc there will be nothing wrong with it should they arrive....

    31. #27
      Radge Donator

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Bathgate
      Posts
      1,364
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1118
      Rep Power
      79
      Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post
      Doc there will be nothing wrong with it should they arrive....
      I second that. Throughout all the ranting and raving that is going on right now the underlying tone to almost all of it is that the squad is not good enough and that we need the players we need and want signed. Yet again we are dragging our heels in that department for whatever reason, for which we can all speculate. They arrive, we are optimistic and believe that the club is moving on. They don't, then we speculate that all is not well. Right now the latter is true and it seems consistent with the events of the past in previously, similarly, trying circumstances. So Hibs, and all who sail in her, can sook my fat one until they get their $#@!ing act together. Until then I see no reason why the full weight of my vitriol is not directed towards them. Call it bitterness if you want, you wouldn't be far wrong.
      Last edited by Shades; 12-07-14 at 01:01.

    32. Likes GdanskHibee, Bill Oddies Beard liked this post
    33. #28
      Bounced Out!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Cantona's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2004
      Location
      Edinburgh West
      Posts
      1,286
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Stubbs has said he will only sign players who are talented enough and have a strong enough mental attitude to play for Hibs. Every potential recruit is being thoroughly assessed to make sure he has the right credentials. We have trawled the country looking for this elusive gem and so far come up with a solitary defender from Burton Albion.....you couldn't make it up

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
      Why disappointed they aren't signed? Its a friendly match. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of trialists playing tomorrow. As Stubbs keeps saying he is happy to wait and get the quality, and now he is very close to them saying yes. Must be very frustrating for him aswell as us fans
      Most teams have their new signings in place for the pre season friendlies so the players can gel, get match practice and try out new tactics and formations they have worked out on the training pitch during pre season training. Because Hibs have emptied 16 players and recruited 1 we still have to do all these things which puts us way behind other teams in terms of preparation.
      We have been told now for the last 3 weeks that new signings were imminent.....wake me up when they actually arrive

    34. #29
      Radge Donator
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      westsidehibs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      livi
      Posts
      332
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      10
      Hibs pay top dollar ? Dont make laugh im friendly with ex management they told me how frustrated it was losing out on players Doc.
      Difference aberdeen last season where paying wages against us for the same players was alarming as well.
      And regarding deluded keep yer smug replies to yourself , $#@!ing plenty deluded ****s when comes to Rod and farmer if that doesn't sit well with you than thats your problem .

    35. #30
      I'm a Radge Donator


      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Forzahibs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Glenrothes
      Posts
      28,677
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      268
      Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post
      Doc there will be nothing wrong with it should they arrive....
      I can see us lining up against Livingston and players saying "what's the number 6 called again"
      I'm all for not rushing to buy players but ffs the season is only a few weeks away

    36. #31
      Boring Old Fart




      is fcukin knackered
       
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Dr Shrink's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Posts
      18,606
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      0
      Quote Originally Posted by westsidehibs View Post
      Hibs pay top dollar ? Dont make laugh im friendly with ex management they told me how frustrated it was losing out on players Doc.
      Difference aberdeen last season where paying wages against us for the same players was alarming as well.
      And regarding deluded keep yer smug replies to yourself , $#@!ing plenty deluded ****s when comes to Rod and farmer if that doesn't sit well with you than thats your problem .
      It's a bit difficult to reply to myself but I'll give it a go.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrink View Post
      It's a bit difficult to reply to myself but I'll give it a go.
      No, turns out it's easy to do.
      Looks like I was deluded again.

      Cheers

    37. #32
      Heavenly Radge and all round bampot!
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      MSG_07's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Lapland
      Posts
      897
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      16
      Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
      Why disappointed they aren't signed? Its a friendly match. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of trialists playing tomorrow. As Stubbs keeps saying he is happy to wait and get the quality, and now he is very close to them saying yes. Must be very frustrating for him aswell as us fans
      Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
      Stubbs has said he will only sign players who are talented enough and have a strong enough mental attitude to play for Hibs. Every potential recruit is being thoroughly assessed to make sure he has the right credentials. We have trawled the country looking for this elusive gem and so far come up with a solitary defender from Burton Albion.....you couldn't make it up

      - - - Updated - - -

      Most teams have their new signings in place for the pre season friendlies so the players can gel, get match practice and try out new tactics and formations they have worked out on the training pitch during pre season training. Because Hibs have emptied 16 players and recruited 1 we still have to do all these things which puts us way behind other teams in terms of preparation.
      We have been told now for the last 3 weeks that new signings were imminent.....wake me up when they actually arrive
      Pretty much what Cantona said Nikki. As a supporter we need some reasons to be optimistic. Stubbs has a mammoth task in front of him.

    38. #33
      Radge Private Member
      is Waiting............
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      EastMeetsWest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      380
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      8
      How anyone can defend or actually try to replicate the spins coming out of Hibs at the moment is outrageous. We are not as skint as most Scottish clubs, we have some of the best facilities on offer to a player on and off the pitch and a not too shabby support that even goes to overwhelming on certain match days. The rot is coming from the top and they have us happily believe that there are other issues at hand other than the fact that they are the least ambitious tight fisted conning mo fo's involved in the game.

      We have sat and watched quality players come through Hibs and leave for millions, this money was supposed to have been re-invested in the club but all we see is shiny nuts and bolts not one good competitive team brought in since. I would love a job where mediocrity was your only job description and turning up was all that was asked of you while getting paid a fair whack for it.

    39. #34
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Scottish borders
      Posts
      119
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
      How anyone can defend or actually try to replicate the spins coming out of Hibs at the moment is outrageous. We are not as skint as most Scottish clubs, we have some of the best facilities on offer to a player on and off the pitch and a not too shabby support that even goes to overwhelming on certain match days. The rot is coming from the top and they have us happily believe that there are other issues at hand other than the fact that they are the least ambitious tight fisted conning mo fo's involved in the game. We have sat and watched quality players come through Hibs and leave for millions, this money was supposed to have been re-invested in the club but all we see is shiny nuts and bolts not one good competitive team brought in since. I would love a job where mediocrity was your only job description and turning up was all that was asked of you while getting paid a fair whack for it.
      Personally I am not trying to defend anything, I am not "in the know" so can't make any informed comment, rather I am trying to be patient and give the benefit of the doubt, anything new needs time, it's unfortunate the season start is looming fast but I would rather I had 3 or 4 well researched and quality signings than 8 rushed duds just to swell squad numbers.

    40. Likes blue toon hibby liked this post
    41. #35
      Radge Private Member
      is Waiting............
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      EastMeetsWest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      380
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      8
      Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
      Personally I am not trying to defend anything, I am not "in the know" so can't make any informed comment, rather I am trying to be patient and give the benefit of the doubt, anything new needs time, it's unfortunate the season start is looming fast but I would rather I had 3 or 4 well researched and quality signings than 8 rushed duds just to swell squad numbers.
      That point is the only saving grace Hibs have at the moment, but it has a shelf life and I am sick of hearing it as it never comes to anything other than loan signings and players nobody else wanted. However on that note would you say that Gray and Coulson are quality only 2 players I can actually associate with Hibs for now? Seriously though the point is neither here nor there, we all want quality and that should be a given. We released the only half decent players we had at the club and are left with utter dross that should not have even got a game (outside a few that have come through the ranks) I honestly dont know if I can handle going to watch them again this season. And you dont have to be "in the know" to see what is happening, benefit of the doubt is music to their ears right now.

    42. #36
      Amadou Konte is a Legend Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Steve20's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2003
      Location
      Bellevue
      Posts
      2,741
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      17
      Quote Originally Posted by stickyRicky View Post
      I didn't think we were gonna get anywhere near 10 players. And now i reckon we will only get about 3 or 4 from here on in. And that includes a goalkeeper.
      Then we stay down. The squad is a joke. Defence is a shambles and there is no creativity or goals in the team.

    43. #37
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Scottish borders
      Posts
      119
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
      That point is the only saving grace Hibs have at the moment, but it has a shelf life and I am sick of hearing it as it never comes to anything other than loan signings and players nobody else wanted. However on that note would you say that Gray and Coulson are quality only 2 players I can actually associate with Hibs for now? Seriously though the point is neither here nor there, we all want quality and that should be a given. We released the only half decent players we had at the club and are left with utter dross that should not have even got a game (outside a few that have come through the ranks) I honestly dont know if I can handle going to watch them again this season. And you dont have to be "in the know" to see what is happening, benefit of the doubt is music to their ears right now.
      I respect your opinion and can see why you and others will think this way. In response I would say that Gray may well be quality, Coulson is only on trial I believe, if signed I hope he is quality too. Not so sure about releasing decent players, who, Thomson possibly but KT has had his day at Hibs.If you are not in the know and don't know for a FACT what is happening signing wise then it's purely your opinion based on what you think is happening.Can understand frustration, just not sure it's helping anything. I will try to reserve judgement for a wee bit longer

    44. #38
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Edinburgh
      Posts
      195
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      10
      Its the same old $#@!e coming out of ER again and has been for far far to long
      The statement of all statements has to be quality over quantity !!!!!! Its been branded about as if that's being very shrewd etc what $#@!ing manager actually goes out and signs players so that they have a bigger quantity to manage ??? Has anyone ever heard a manager come out and say their signing policy is quantity over quality ????
      No cos its a bloody givin that you should try and sign a player on his ability and quality every time no manager worth his salt would sign a player just to make up the numbers
      If hibs dont speculate this transfer window then I genuinely fear for our club for the first time in my puff I've seen us go down twice but always knew it was just a blip and was never worried about coming straight back up I wish I felt the same this time

    45. #39
      Snuff Munching Radge

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Decal Joe's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Currie
      Posts
      6,271
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      44
      After all the discussion of the last couple of months I can't help but feel slightly confused with the way things are going just now.

      Like many, my first impressions of Leeann Dempster are hugely positive, she appears to communicate well and importantly is fostering a feeling of positivity, change and improvement. However, on the other hand we have once again entered the same pattern we see transfer window after transfer window. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I don't ever claim to be 'in the know' but once again we are in a situation where we are about to start the game and he have only been dealt half our hand.

      I don't buy all the, 'we are only going to buy quality' $#@!e, quality should generally be pretty evident, money in most cases will entice quality and something is stopping quality appearing at Easter Road. My biggest fear is that once again the lack of fitness and team bonding that would come about by assembling a squad early will this season ensure that we are also rans for promotion before we've actually had a chance to get a foothold. It's quite conceivable that we will be out of of the running for mounting a decent challenge before any new players have a chance to establish themselves.

    46. #40
      Radge Private Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Smurf's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2003
      Location
      Suburbia
      Posts
      29,243
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      123
      Quote Originally Posted by Decal Joe View Post
      After all the discussion of the last couple of months I can't help but feel slightly confused with the way things are going just now.

      Like many, my first impressions of Leeann Dempster are hugely positive, she appears to communicate well and importantly is fostering a feeling of positivity, change and improvement. However, on the other hand we have once again entered the same pattern we see transfer window after transfer window. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes and I don't ever claim to be 'in the know' but once again we are in a situation where we are about to start the game and he have only been dealt half our hand.

      I don't buy all the, 'we are only going to buy quality' $#@!e, quality should generally be pretty evident, money in most cases will entice quality and something is stopping quality appearing at Easter Road. My biggest fear is that once again the lack of fitness and team bonding that would come about by assembling a squad early will this season ensure that we are also rans for promotion before we've actually had a chance to get a foothold. It's quite conceivable that we will be out of of the running for mounting a decent challenge before any new players have a chance to establish themselves.
      I agree. We are well well short if we want to challenge. I mean "If"? The club had better show intent to challenge. But then if not what?

    47. #41
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      88
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      1
      Kane said yesterday aberdeen went about things at the end of '12-'13. Brown was away last six weeks of the season and mcinness was there evaluating players and seeing what was needed in that time. Players were in place by the time the players returned for pre-season. I said to the boy next to me at the Hamilton game that we've got at least a couple of seasons in the championship.
      F*co me hearts are able to attract players and that's a team that's just come out of admin. What's our problem? We have this 'manjana'attitude by which point we're royally f*cked.

    48. #42
      A radge, a radge, my kingdom for a radge
      is Common sense is not a gift,
      it's a punishment, because you
      have to deal with everyone who
      hasn't got it
       
      I am:
      Drunk
       
      Beagle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Fauldhouse
      Posts
      1,512
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      75
      I think the board are planning on the side of caution. They will hope the team can challenge for promotion but are not going to push the boat out to achieve this. Of course we're going to cast envious glances across the city as both the gunts and huns try to spend their way back to the top league but they are doing so with the real possibility of going tits up again (more especially in the huns case).
      STF put an investment in all those years ago to save the club but, to my knowledge, hasn't put another penny in since with the caveat that the club must be self sufficient and 'He's not a charity case'
      If the gunts and huns piss away millions to get out of this league, Hibs will bide their time until next season when there isn't likely to be a big club able to compete financially - we'll be the big fish then, unlike now where we are some way behind them financially.
      So unless a big club gets relegated next season, like the gunts again or someone like the sheep, then Hibs will be back on the cheap.
      I'm not having a pop at the club if this is the plan because I've thought for ages now (and have said so on here) that Hibs are skint, and it's not that we won't buy our way out of the mess, it's because we can't.
      There's a few on here who I believe are still either in denial of our fall from grace or it hasn't sunk in yet.
      'Live Long and Prosper........unless you're a Gunt' - said Mr Spock

    49. #43
      I'm a Radge Donator


      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Forzahibs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2002
      Location
      Glenrothes
      Posts
      28,677
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      268
      Quote Originally Posted by Smurfy View Post
      I agree. We are well well short if we want to challenge. I mean "If"? The club had better show intent to challenge. But then if not what?
      Then we lower ticket prices in line with Raith Rovers and Alloa

      - - - Updated - - -

      Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
      I think the board are planning on the side of caution. They will hope the team can challenge for promotion but are not going to push the boat out to achieve this. Of course we're going to cast envious glances across the city as both the gunts and huns try to spend their way back to the top league but they are doing so with the real possibility of going tits up again (more especially in the huns case).
      STF put an investment in all those years ago to save the club but, to my knowledge, hasn't put another penny in since with the caveat that the club must be self sufficient and 'He's not a charity case'
      If the gunts and huns piss away millions to get out of this league, Hibs will bide their time until next season when there isn't likely to be a big club able to compete financially - we'll be the big fish then, unlike now where we are some way behind them financially.
      So unless a big club gets relegated next season, like the gunts again or someone like the sheep, then Hibs will be back on the cheap.
      I'm not having a pop at the club if this is the plan because I've thought for ages now (and have said so on here) that Hibs are skint, and it's not that we won't buy our way out of the mess, it's because we can't.
      There's a few on here who I believe are still either in denial of our fall from grace or it hasn't sunk in yet.
      And no doubt we'll still be charging premier league prices next season thus driving more supporters away

    50. #44
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      88
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      1
      The reality is though that there still could be the rangers or hearts in league next season. There's no guarantee that even if one of them made it to the pay off they'd get up.

    51. #45
      Radge Private Member
      is Farmer / Petrie Out!
       
      I am:
      Cool
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Tollcross
      Posts
      99
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      9
      Im sure Dempster had high hopes coming to a big city club from a provincial club, however imo its only going to be a matter of time before she feels she is banging her head against the wall, with the current board, instead of hearing the usual guff about competitive budget from petrie its someone else, for me, we need a total clear out from the board room, Dempster can stay all the old guard have to go, they got us into this mess

    52. #46
      Radge Private Member
      is Waiting............
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      EastMeetsWest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      380
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      8
      Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
      I respect your opinion and can see why you and others will think this way. In response I would say that Gray may well be quality, Coulson is only on trial I believe, if signed I hope he is quality too. Not so sure about releasing decent players, who, Thomson possibly but KT has had his day at Hibs.If you are not in the know and don't know for a FACT what is happening signing wise then it's purely your opinion based on what you think is happening.Can understand frustration, just not sure it's helping anything. I will try to reserve judgement for a wee bit longer
      It's more than an opinion it is fact and the proof is in the pudding. Heard Gray had a cracking game yesterday so yeah good one, is it enough to sit back thinking everything is rosy....not a chance. KT was not even in my mind regarding players released, he played when he wanted like too many others but I was referring to Cairney and Williams who if AS was there at the time I doubt would have let them go. Dont know what you mean by my frustration is not helping, it's a forum for people to discuss issues like this and has absolutely no bearing on what will occur. Sorry for not being too chuffed with things for you but we all have our expectations and standards and IMO we (Hibs FC) have under delivered for far too long now.

    53. #47
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Scottish borders
      Posts
      119
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
      It's more than an opinion it is fact and the proof is in the pudding. Heard Gray had a cracking game yesterday so yeah good one, is it enough to sit back thinking everything is rosy....not a chance. KT was not even in my mind regarding players released, he played when he wanted like too many others but I was referring to Cairney and Williams who if AS was there at the time I doubt would have let them go. Dont know what you mean by my frustration is not helping, it's a forum for people to discuss issues like this and has absolutely no bearing on what will occur. Sorry for not being too chuffed with things for you but we all have our expectations and standards and IMO we (Hibs FC) have under delivered for far too long now.
      Not disagreeing with you, well possibly the Cairney and Williams comment as they were no different from KT and the rest that went, suppose it's the eternal optimist in me! Apologies too, it's up to you if you want to be frustrated or not, I have found with Hibs it makes no difference.

    54. #48
      Radge Private Member
      is Waiting............
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      EastMeetsWest's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
      Posts
      380
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      8
      Quote Originally Posted by Hibs1337 View Post
      Not disagreeing with you, well possibly the Cairney and Williams comment as they were no different from KT and the rest that went, suppose it's the eternal optimist in me! Apologies too, it's up to you if you want to be frustrated or not, I have found with Hibs it makes no difference.

      Not a case of wanting to be frustrated it's the situation presented. I know this may come as surprise to some but we are truly the laughing stock of Scottish football, at our own demise.
      I am optimistic that the "wind will change" but in the meantime I would rather not be treated like a fool with empty statements and attempts of pulling the wool over our eyes. Actions speak louder than words and all that.

    55. #49
      Toddler Radge
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Scottish borders
      Posts
      119
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by EastMeetsWest View Post
      Not a case of wanting to be frustrated it's the situation presented. I know this may come as surprise to some but we are truly the laughing stock of Scottish football, at our own demise. I am optimistic that the "wind will change" but in the meantime I would rather not be treated like a fool with empty statements and attempts of pulling the wool over our eyes. Actions speak louder than words and all that.
      Absolutely, let's all hope we see "action" soon.

    56. #50
      Snuff Munching Radge

      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Decal Joe's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Currie
      Posts
      6,271
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      vCash
      1000
      Rep Power
      44
      2 $#@!in signings!

      It really is getting beyond a joke now.

      Buy our Premier League priced Season tickets and come and meet Norris McWhirter as we attempt to break the world record for the amount of non playing staff we can cram into an average sized dugout!!!!

      PS I know he died about 10 years ago but I preferred him to Roy Castle

    GoGO Back To Forum

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 12
      Last Post: 29-08-10, 11:41
    2. How long does it take.....
      By JFTB in forum General Hibs Chat
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 26-07-07, 10:50
    3. How long will it be
      By Grant1875 in forum General Hibs Chat
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-01-07, 16:56

    User Tag List

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •